Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do u fags think getting used up cunt is "ascending"?

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
getting an unattractive blown out cunt isnt "ascending" or "making it" or any other such terms. being able to fuck some used up hole with a dozen+ cocks ran through it is no accomplishment, and shouldnt be seen as such.

why would anyone think having some used up dozen+ cocks cummed in pussy is some kind of "win"?

personally, i wouldnt be satisfied with anything less than a tight, unfucked, big ass big tits skinny waist bitch, with feminine submissive personality.
anything that has already been fucked is no "accomplishment". getting someother cocks leftovers doesnt mean shit.

your right OP. your mom dosen't count. it still felt good though

getting an unattractive blown out cunt isnt "ascending" or "making it" or any other such terms. being able to fuck some used up hole with a dozen+ cocks ran through it is no accomplishment, and shouldnt be seen as such.

I definitely agree getting sex isnt an acomplishment. Its just a basic function that everyone does since the beginning of time. Besides that though is there any other cunt other than used up blown out cunt? :feelsjuice:

besides that though is there any other cunt other than used up blown out cunt? :feelsjuice:
yeah well that is fucking nasty hence i dont believe it counts as "ascending" to fuck some already cummed in a thousand times stretched out cunt

A moot point considering you wouldn't even be able to get a "dozen+ cocks cummed in pussy" much less a "tight, unfucked, big ass big tits skinny waist bitch".

The sourgrapecoping needs to stop ASAP. Way too common here.

why would anyone think having some used up dozen+ cocks cummed in pussy is some kind of "win"?

personally, i wouldnt be satisfied with anything less than a tight, unfucked, big ass big tits skinny waist bitch, with feminine submissive personality.
anything that has already been fucked is no "accomplishment". getting someother cocks leftovers doesnt mean shit.
the cunt has to be a trophy or it's fucking useless. That's all holes are good for, is to show your power off to OTHER MEN.

When people say stuff like anyone can get a foid etc I always forget that a lot of these foids are severely defective in some way. Do you really mog incel if you went for a landwhale or public property

When people say stuff like anyone can get a foid etc I always forget that a lot of these foids are severely defective in some way. Do you really mog incel if you went for a landwhale or public property
I mean they’re technically getting more pussy than us :feelsjuice:

A moot point considering you wouldn't even be able to get a "dozen+ cocks cummed in pussy" much less a "tight, unfucked, big ass big tits skinny waist bitch".
Throw in the "feminine submissive personality" and that bitch doesnt exist. Shes a unicorn.

the cunt has to be a trophy or it's fucking useless. That's all holes are good for, is to show your power off to OTHER MEN.
yeah. no point in getting some town whore to settle down with. would rather be alone tbh

"ascending" that's a myth. only idiots believe in that. it's just not worth it. just hope that the next life will be better and rot until death. fck this bullshit called AsCeNdInG

Volcels can fuck off.

Fakecel

Pussy is pussy, you won't think about how many dudes nutted in her while she's telling you she loves you, you'll be too happy to think about that shit, at least that's what i think

"Ascending" is a mental cope imo. I don't think I believe in it anymore honestly.

Pussy is pussy, you won't think about how many dudes nutted in her while she's telling you she loves you, you'll be too happy to think about that shit, at least that's what i think
Just GrAYcel things.

Based

This. There's layers to ascension, tiers to it. Being considered attractive enough for a first night stand is the most important one.

This. There's layers to ascension, tiers to it. Being considered attractive enough for a first night stand is the most important one.
Yeah. Users here saying they're super picky is hilarious. It's like a starving somalian child saying "I only want filet mignon & won't settle for less". No you niglet, we all know you'd wolf down a lunchables if you had one.

It’s either that or nothing. Not like any of us will ever get a virgin.

Yeah. Users here saying they're super picky is hilarious. It's like a starving somalian child saying "I only want filet mignon & won't settle for less". No you niglet, we all know you'd wolf down a lunchables if you had one.
No shit youd eat it, but be satisfied? Fuck no. Being satisfied with a dozen cock fucked out pussy is cucked. Id still fuck it, but i sure as hell wouldnt be "satisifed" or "happy". Giga cucked and low t if you would be

"Is hilarious"
Yeah man, thats fucking hilarious that some people here wouldnt be happy and giddy to be a fucking cuck for a used up disgusting fucked out cunt. Thats so hilarious man heehteehe

Fucking faggot low t nigger

It’s either that or nothing. Not like any of us will ever get a virgin.
fuck off, ill aave my money and plow the shit out of 3rd world slum virgins and leave them with cum in their pussies and no way to contact me, not even my real name. Fucking cunts.

No shit youd eat it, but be satisfied? Fuck no. Being satisfied with a dozen cock fucked out pussy is cucked. Id still fuck it, but i sure as hell wouldnt be "satisifed" or "happy". Giga cucked and low t if you would be
So you'd still fuck it.

Case closed.

So you'd still fuck it.

Case closed.
that wasnt what my thread was about you fucking retard. it was about considering that "ascending", which I said in the OP that that could not possibly be considered "ascending"

maybe you should learn to read you fucking idiot

that wasnt what my thread was about you fucking retard. it was about considering that "ascending", which I said in the OP that that could not possibly be considered "ascending"

Your definition of ascension is moronic & unattainable in this day & age. By your standards, almost no man ascends because every zoomer foid is a loose whore.

Because it's, since it's non paid sex and real incels can't get even that.

2022''cels'' are the biggest fakecels ever

Because it's, since it's non paid sex and real incels can't get even that.

2022''cels'' are the biggest fakecels ever
i didnt say i wouldnt fuck them retard, i said i wouldnt be satisfied with that and wouldnt think it was "ascending" or a "win"

idk why you fucking low t cucks grovel over leftovers and what, would be happy to be fucking used up trash?

id do it, but i sure as fuck wouldnt be all happy and giddy like my life was fulfilled, that i was fucking loose used up old fucked out dozen+ cock count cunt.

you fucking low t cucks on here need to rope

i didnt say i wouldnt fuck them retard, i said i wouldnt be satisfied with that and wouldnt think it was "ascending" or a "win"

idk why you fucking low t cucks grovel over leftovers and what, would be happy to be fucking used up trash?

id do it, but i sure as fuck wouldnt be all happy and giddy like my life was fulfilled, that i was fucking loose used up old fucked out dozen+ cock count cunt.

you fucking low t cucks on here need to rope
It's not a matter of what you want, it's about being an IN(INVOLUNTARY, your will means shit)cel.

If I could get it, I wouldn't be an incel and wouldn't be here.

But people here, unfortunately, don't give a fuck about fakecels like you and you 100% won't banned over not being an incel on an incel forum.

It's not about you being happy or not, what you feel doesn't matter, if you can get sex, you don't belong here, simple as that. It's irrelevant if you like sex or not, it doesn't matter if you can get sex with only certain kinds of female, you are not in the same situation as an incel is

Most normies won't ascend by that logic. Yes, having a loyal virgin wife is the greatest. Yes, society should change. Ascension is about reaching society's standards.

Most normies won't ascend by that logic. Yes, having a loyal virgin wife is the greatest. Yes, society should change. Ascension is about reaching society's standards.
Speak for yourself cuck

I agree but even then it's not like there are any virgin women post 18 yo in 2023. As an incel you can't even get roast beef for a one nighter, let alone a virgin pussy.
In short, beggars can't be choosers

Speak for yourself cuck
You're just baiting for an argument. Don't worry, after the Incel revolution, my government will still give you a virgin young girl despite your behaviour.

you would fold in 2 seconds given the opportunity, you'd literally never reject a foid who actually pursued you because she's too used up

you would fold in 2 seconds given the opportunity, you'd literally never reject a foid who actually pursued you because she's too used up
learn to read you fucking stupid pieces of shit. i said i wouldnt be HAPPY with that and wouldnt feel like it was "ascending". no where did i say i wouldnt fuck them still. im just saying i would not be fucking happy about it and sure as fuck wouldnt think i had won anything or had "gotten out" or "ascended" from fucking used up cunt.

fucking low iq fucking piece of shit, i hope a nigger kills you in your sleep and fucking pissed on you

dumb cunt

Yeah, I could envision a long scenario which would lead to someone "ascending" but most who would read it would be unsatisfied to it.

learn to read you fucking stupid pieces of shit. i said i wouldnt be HAPPY with that and wouldnt feel like it was "ascending". no where did i say i wouldnt fuck them still. im just saying i would not be fucking happy about it and sure as fuck wouldnt think i had won anything or had "gotten out" or "ascended" from fucking used up cunt.

fucking low iq fucking piece of shit, i hope a nigger kills you in your sleep and fucking pissed on you

dumb cunt
bullshit, you're so desperate for a woman's touch you'd be getting butterflies and shit if that actually happened, being happy wouldn't begin to describe it, your very cringe btw.

bullshit, you're so desperate for a woman's touch you'd be getting butterflies and shit if that actually happened, being happy wouldn't begin to describe it, your very cringe btw.
Hahaha speak for yourself fucking faggot. Im 25. Kys

True.
I said it several times but ascending won't change anything to all the years you spent masturbating alone while all normies got sexual experience, neither it will delete all the blackpill knowledge you have.
We are beyond repair at this point, and true ascension doesn't exist if you're truly blackpilled.
You know how foids behave, you know that even if you get sex or even get a relationship with a foid, she'd still dream of chad's dick, and you're just one guy among plenty of others.

Based lmfao I’ve been saying this shit for a while but these fags call me a standardcel

Ok go suck a cock since your standards are so low fag

I fucking cant stand these pathetic cucks on here man.
Fr. These niggers don’t have any self respect they’ll be drooling over a fat pig landwhale foid and fuck her all day even though she’s repulsed by them. If they had any self respect they’d look for virgin Stacie’s to fuck.

True.
I said it several times but ascending won't change anything to all the years you spent masturbating alone while all normies got sexual experience, neither it will delete all the blackpill knowledge you have.
We are beyond repair at this point, and true ascension doesn't exist if you're truly blackpilled.
You know how foids behave, you know that even if you get sex or even get a relationship with a foid, she'd still dream of chad's dick, and you're just one guy among plenty of others.
Exactly. Even if we were fucking hot women, it still wouldnt change our psychology. We would be way fucking happier, but still with the exact same pscyhology, and inability to actually "connect" or "love" one of them.

its not even a bad thing though. That level of seperation gives a clear mind, and thus a superior ability to manipulate the situtions to your benefit. A true blackpiller can never unsee the truth.

Fr. These niggers don’t have any self respect they’ll be drooling over a fat pig landwhale foid and fuck her all day even though she’s repulsed by them. If they had any self respect they’d look for virgin Stacie’s to fuck.
Its funny too because theyre these cringe pathetic losers that even a disgusting landwhale would call a pussy and that they wernt man enough for her :feelskek::feelskek:

I hate feminized men.