Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do tallfags always need to announce their height like a femoid when trying to disprove "height>face"?

You may be ethnic/black, ugly and autistic... but at least you're not a manlet! (being 5cm shorter than the average isn't manlet)
Next dimensional cope. Average white guy my age is around 5'11" - 6'1". I get height mogged at school all the time, even by foids.

5'8" is manlet for zoomers / Gen Z (my generation)

Next dimensional cope. Average white guy my age is around 5'11" - 6'1". I get height mogged at school all the time, even by foids.

5'8" is manlet for zoomers / Gen Z (my generation)
You're probably shorter than 5'8" then. I used to think the same, that zoomers are tall but it was because I was inflating my own height. Also you're 17 which means you're not done growing. Ask your dad/mom to measure you while being barefoot and have a straight back. Then you'll see how tall you really are.

Last edited:
You're probably shorter than 5'8" then. I used to think the same, that zoomers are tall but it was because I was inflating my own height. Also you're 17 which means you're not done growing. Ask your dad/mom to measure you while being barefoot and have a straight back. Then you'll how tall you really are.
I am done growing. I havent grown a single millimeter since my 16th birthday. On my last doctor check up I was measured at 5'8.25" (official height). Every time I measure my height on my own, its always in the 5'8"s. I am definitely 5'8" but not an inch taller or shorter.

I am done growing. I havent grown a single millimeter since my 16th birthday. On my last doctor check up I was measured at 5'8.25" (official height). Every time I measure my height on my own, its always in the 5'8"s. I am definitely 5'8" but not an inch taller or shorter.
Seems the average is 175cm.[1]
Firefox 2019 11 25 04 10 02

Seems the average is 175cm.[1]
View attachment 171651
The "average" includes rounded back old men, immigrants, and men over 30. Young white males aged 16-25 are 5'11" to 6'1" on average.

Also jews lower the "average" so that less men kill themselves and to keep bluepill drones chasing foids.

This is like saying 5.5" dick is average because it includes non-sex havers (most young men) & old men with shrinking dicks, and small dick or micropenis guys. Real sex haver average is 6.5" to 7"

The "average" includes rounded back old men, immigrants, and men over 30. Young white males aged 16-25 are 5'11" to 6'1" on average.

Also jews lower the "average" so that less men kill themselves and to keep bluepill drones chasing foids.

This is like saying 5.5" dick is average because it includes non-sex havers (most young men) & old men with shrinking dicks, and small dick or micropenis guys. Real sex haver average is 6.5" to 7"
I'm not sure if that's the case, you can see the study it was taken from as Wikipedia always links to it's sources.

I guess it's normal/accepted for tallfags to flaunt at any moment, due to tallfag halo.

"oh but im doing that as a conversation piece!"
:lul::lul::lul:

imagine if someone put "jawline isn't too bad" or "has a 9 inch black cock" in their custom title/signature

Even if 5'8" is close to average, which its not, You still need to be 6'0" / 182.9cm minimum to be seen by foids. Manlets do not even exist to femoids
You're not wrong but at least you can get more respect than actual manlets, and you have more job opportunities.
I guess it's normal/accepted for tallfags to flaunt at any moment, due to tallfag halo.

"oh but im doing that as a conversation piece!"
:lul::lul::lul:

imagine if someone put "jawline isn't too bad" or "has a 9 inch black cock" in their custom title/signature
Exactly, tallfags are basically the women of incels.co . On plebbit foids announce they have a hole. On .co tallfags announce their height.

Why do not see a problem? You don't see anyone who believes "height>face" mention their height at all. So why should they mention their height the same way femoids announce they have a vagina to gain attention.

Tallfags are the women of men.
if someone was trying to prove height>face wouldnt they mention their face instead of height? lulz and i have seen people do that, its a mostly used to prove a point rather than to brag

if someone was trying to prove height>face wouldnt they mention their face instead of height? lulz and i have seen people do that, its a mostly used to prove a point rather than to brag
I have NEVER seen people do that.

I've never done this, and if I recall correctly you got triggered every time because I never mentioned a number. You can't win with retarded manlets.

If I recall I've only mentioned a number once or twice and that was in specific contexts.

You can't win with retarded manlets.
This is why I ignore them, manlets think being tall is all that is needed, just like how many ethnics think being white is all that is needed. It's oppression Olympics at it's finest. So I just tune these people out and everything they say afterwards goes in one ear and out the other for me.

This is why I ignore them, manlets think being tall is all that is needed, just like how many ethnics think being white is all that is needed. It's oppression Olympics at it's finest. So I just tune these people out and everything they say afterwards goes in one ear and out the other for me.
"Tallcel" is an oxymoron. Also no one said that you need only height, but most people here aren't tall, curry and ugly. So of course there is going to be doubt (rightfully).

I've never done this, and if I recall correctly you got triggered every time because I never mentioned a number. You can't win with retarded manlets.

If I recall I've only mentioned a number once or twice and that was in specific contexts.
At least when braincels was active they were mostly contained, I miss braincels if for that reason only

At least when braincels was active they were mostly contained, I miss braincels if for that reason only
braincels had a massive problem where faggots would put their height in their tag. I'll admit that shit is absolutely retarded and what op is talking about is right when it came to those dudes.

braincels had a massive problem where faggots would put their height in their tag. I'll admit that shit is absolutely retarded and what op is talking about is right when it came to those dudes.
Additionally, the mods there were giving out flairs and were tagging the tall dudes with their height. Also a lot of the times people were mentioning their height for no reason.

Every fucking manlet seems to declare his height as well to prove his trucel status, double standards id say

Every fucking manlet seems to declare his height as well to prove his trucel status, double standards id say
Because this is an incel forum and the attractiveness pyramid is reversed. The more unattractive you are the more respect you get. Sorry that incel forums don't cater to attractive men.

Not only that but racism against whitecels is accepted, and this is from an ethnicel. But whatever I guess.

That's exactly what it is. Tallfags will never admit that height is the most superior trait because they would admit they are volcels based on their height alone.

And to anyone reading this: "tallcel" is as much of an oxymoron as "chadlet" is. Period.
Height does matter, I AGREE 100%, but face does more after certain height threshold. I had a dude in my class, he was 175 compared to ALL other dudes who were like 2 heads above him. This 'small dude' had a nice face and got several hot foids, while the resit of TALL dudes remained khhv.

Don't talk about your height, don't talk about your dick, just keep these things to yourself.
I agree. How do I change my username after creating an account?

Height only matters if you are 5'3" true manlet. No foid is turning down a 5'7" guy with face and muscles. That's a giant in some Asian countries. They slay in the west too since the average foid is 5"4"

Last edited:
The OP mentions he's 182cm -> https://incels.is/threads/all-incels-need-to-gtfo-from-netherlands-asap.158266/
On this thread here fags HAVE to mention their height -> https://incels.is/threads/stop-claiming-that-tall-volcel.158065/

They want to claim they are incels (waaah I'm so ugly) while at the same time flaunting their height.

It's 5cm, period. Also you get crippled for life.
"Just get crippled for life so you can be 5cm taller bro!"
How the F do you keep track of all my posts and what I posted 2 weeks ago?

Why am I still a virgin then bro

Pro tip: you need both
Not even face and height are enough. You need some form of game, hygiene and social normalcy. Otherwise you will just miss any hints at a woman being onto you and will blunder it when you actually try talking to a foid. On the other hand 5'8" Brad with a good body is definitely going to slay

Muqkwbh23vf31

Not even face and height are enough. You need some form of game, hygiene and social normalcy. Otherwise you will just miss any hints at a woman being onto you and will blunder it when you actually try talking to a foid. On the other hand 5'8" Brad is definitely going to slay

View attachment 171745
tldr: you need everything

Why am I still a virgin then bro

Pro tip: you need both
How many face-to-face rejections do you have?
Are you willing to fuck fat women?
Are you willing to be in a relationship with a fat woman?
Height does matter, I AGREE 100%, but face does more after certain height threshold. I had a dude in my class, he was 175 compared to ALL other dudes who were like 2 heads above him. This 'small dude' had a nice face and got several hot foids, while the resit of TALL dudes remained khhv.
1) 175cm isn't short.
2) If height is that much of a hindrance below a certain threshold then above that threshold it's that much of a boost.
3) 50cent is black and rich, doesn't mean that all black men can get rich.

tbh, I have to agree on that. But then again, he is here.
Zyros was here and it turned out that he was a fakecel. Weed is a fakecel too. Ellsworth was a fakecel too. That fOreVER was a fakecel too (check his ban appeal). Also check out this thread .

Just because someone is here it doesn't mean they are incel.

Keep coping man, there's nothing else left. :feelscry:
(btw 0 matches on tinder/badoo)
You have literally 0 face-to-face rejections. Get out and get at least 20 face-to-face rejections from women that are worse-looking than you (assuming you also don't overestimate your own attractiveness). You're being a pussy.

Zyros was here and it turned out that he was a fakecel. Weed is a fakecel too. Ellsworth was a fakecel too. That fOreVER was a fakecel too (check his ban appeal). Also check out this thread .

You have literally 0 face-to-face rejections. Get out and get at least 20 face-to-face rejections from women that are worse-looking than you (assuming you also don't overestimate your own attractiveness). You're being a pussy.
Does it matter that they are fakecel? I think the site permits everyone (except foids) who believes in blackpill.

Does it matter that they are fakecel? I think the site permits everyone (except foids) who believes in blackpill.
You claimed that because he's here then it must mean they are incel as well. When I gave you proof that this site if full of fakecels you said "does it matter that he's a fakecel?" essentially proving that he's a fakecel pussy who is too afraid to talk to girls.

:feelsbaton:

Low IQ, I'm sorry. 5'9 = 179,8 cm. I cope with shoes to bring my height to 182 but nice try :feelsbaton:
5'9 is 175 to 176.5 max
179 ,8 is 5'10 or 5'11 fix

They are trying to flex unconciously JFL looking down on fellow incels
Most tallfags here will be married or betabux in 10years
After that being incel is just a "phase" for them while your 5'3 ass is still posting here ;)

Last edited:
They are trying to flex unconciously JFL looking down on fellow incels :)
Most tallfags here will be married or betabux in 10years
After that being incel is just a "phase" for them while your 5'3 ass is still posting here
Most tall dudes here have either never hit on a girl or never hit on a fat girl.

Because this is an incel forum and the attractiveness pyramid is reversed. The more unattractive you are the more respect you get. Sorry that incel forums don't cater to attractive men.
Having a hierarchy in an incel forum is stupid as fuck.

Not even face and height are enough. You need some form of game, hygiene and social normalcy. Otherwise you will just miss any hints at a woman being onto you and will blunder it when you actually try talking to a foid. On the other hand 5'8" Brad with a good body is definitely going to slay

View attachment 171745
You need looks and being NT

Looks win by far between the two though

Everyone is a fakecel left and right. It's so depressing actually.

Last edited:
Having a hierarchy in an incel forum is stupid as fuck.
It definitely isn't. Not everyone can be at the same level. If we can't have a hierarchy on an incel forum then we can't have a hierarchy in real life either.
"I have a decent-looking face but am incel because of my height" is actually fairly common.
The difference is that a lot of men overestimate their own attractiveness and think they are an 8/10 when they really are a 5/10. Height on the other hand is way more objective and can me accurately measured if you stand barefoot. @Angry_runt is kinda on point in that women are generally the ones who have a say on who is attractive. The rest is just us speculating.

Face is more important foids can always find a better looking guy your height but if you have a good face your harder to pass up