Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel STOP claiming that tall = volcel!

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
It's just fucking COPE and you know it.

Imagine a framecel which is 185cm, with an ugly face and recessed jaw. What difference do you think it will make against some good looking chad? NONE. Even if he's way shorter.

Seriously i know that being short is an additional problem when ugly but being tall is not enough.

Honestly JBW/Tall theory is just pulling strings. White =/= volcel. Niether does tall. It's all dependent on the person and they else they have to offer genetic wise. You don't make a cake with just cake mix. Even if it's the most known variable.

Tall incels still have an advantage over short incels.

I wish I was tall so I could look over peoples heads

Yeah I'm around that height and have thin bones and an ugly face, it's no help at all. Foids will only see you as tall if you're over 190cm anyway.

Tallfags just aren't trying hard enough

Only manlets with 4/10 faces who think they are 7/10 think height is everything.

FACE = everything.

if ur tall but ur face ugly it wont do anything for u

Height is as important as face

Oh, yeah, i guess a tall incel with bad posture, framelet and ugly face would slay everywhere.
No that's almost the opposite of my point. I'm saying it's hard for me to believe that ugly tallfags have no chance at finding a girl who will go with them based on thier height alone unless their faces are truly truecel tier. A lot of them are locationcels I reckon, but maybe even not.

In on daily gate-keeping thread

No that's almost the opposite of my point. I'm saying it's hard for me to believe that ugly tallfags have no chance at finding a girl who will go with them based on thier height alone unless their faces are truly truecel tier. A lot of them are locationcels I reckon, but maybe even not.

Unfortunately, what you find hard to believe has nothing to do with reality. If you are tall and ugly it won't change a thing.

I can understand that being short makes you think otherwise.
In on daily gate-keeping thread

It's the opposite, i'm saying we are all in the same shit, it's stupid claiming that tallfags = volces, whites = volcels etc.

You can be tall and incel, but your face needs to be uglier.

No that's almost the opposite of my point. I'm saying it's hard for me to believe that ugly tallfags have no chance at finding a girl who will go with them based on thier height alone unless their faces are truly truecel tier.
You seem to overestimate the value of height.

If I'm to say, it's hard for me go believe that whitecels have no chance at finding a girl that will go with them based on skin colour alone, I'd be met with a birage of people calling me low IQ or synonyms of that.

Imagine a framecel which is 188cm, with an ugly face and recessed jaw. What difference do you think it will make against some good looking chad? NONE. Even if he's way shorter.
Good job describing me. I don't have a recessed jaw though, just more narrow and reduced than your average person.

Unfortunately, what you find hard to believe has nothing to do with reality. If you are tall and ugly it won't change a thing.

I base such beliefs on how much sheer weight foids put into height when it comes to partner selection. Hard for me to gloss over so willynilly. I'll bet if you go to some hick town in Appalachia where everyone's missing teeth and malnourished and short you'd slay based on height.

Being tall at least makes people respect you, because tall = intimidating. Short men are seen as easy targets to bully.

Also a tall man has a little chance to find a woman obsessed with height, a short man can only dream about that.

Tall incels still have an advantage over short incels.
This is totally irrelevant and self-evident, no one has claimed otherwise, just read my signature and you'll know whats true

Being tall at least makes people respect you, because tall = intimidating.

No.

If you are ugly you do not respected even if you are tall. You are thinking about a tall normie, not a tall incel.

[/QUOTE]
Interesting comparison. Idk what to make of it just yet. I still think tallfags need to shut up about their problems because it's almost a slap in the face to shorties and manlets.

I still think tallfags need to shut up about their problems because it's almost a slap in the face to shorties and manlets.
This I do agree.

What an ugly manlet goes through isnt even comparable to what an ugly tallcel goes through.

No.

If you are ugly you do not respected even if you are tall. You are thinking about a tall normie, not a tall incel.

They have no clue. Taller incels get no respect, they get bullied by shorter normies and get called faggots ect for having no girlfriends all the time.

Having one set trait, like height, by no means guarantees you a foid by your side. ER is a perfect case, very good jaw-line but manlet and aspie meant he was an incel. JFL at these copes, I'm 6'1 and a KHHV. I'm also autistic and ugly and have the frame of a 5 yo.

No.

You're not seen as a target regardless.

They have no clue. Taller incels get no respect, they get bullied by shorter normies and get called faggots ect for having no girlfriends all the time.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

Height means nothing if you don't have the face and frame to back it up. I'm living proof of that as I'm 6'4" but I have the frame of a skeleton.

Name one tall"cel" over 30 years of age.

And by tall I mean at least 6'2" you're microscopic to women before that.

being tall is a huge advantage but its low IQ to act like its impossible to be incel while tall. Sure you have to either have a terrible frame or face to be incel while tall but its not like there aren't tall men with terrible frames or faces.

The slang "tallcel" is an oxymoron as much as "chadlet" is and I'm pretty sure every tallfag reading this knows it.

P6pzre4mmva21

I'm 6'2 and have gotten 0 female attention in 21 years
yes being tall is an advantage but doesn't guarantee you success

The taller you are the more it makes up for an ugly face. I feel like it's also that if you are tall all that you have to do is not be skeletal and people will treat you well, so you actually enjoy socializing and going outside. The suffering a tall male with an ugly face gets is nowhere as extreme as the suffering a short male with an ugly face gets.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994722
There were 3,075 suicides over an average follow-up period of 15 years. There was a strong inverse association between height and suicide risk. In fully adjusted models, a 5-cm increase in height was associated with a 9% decrease in suicide risk.

Another thing is that a lot of fakecels on here end up being tallfags. e.g. Framcel, tellem t, and weed.

Honestly JBW/Tall theory is just pulling strings. White =/= volcel. Niether does tall. It's all dependent on the person and they else they have to offer genetic wise. You don't make a cake with just cake mix. Even if it's the most known variable.
Your argument assumes that having a white skin is as much of an SMV boost as being tall, which is utterly garbage.
Only manlets with 4/10 faces who think they are 7/10 think height is everything.
Funny how every single tall dude who thinks that face is superior resorts to calling us manlets. It's like you're unable to justify your inceldom.
I wish I was tall so I could look over peoples heads
This, tallfags don't understand how it feels to go out and getting heightmogged by every man and some foids (or even all foids if you're too short).
FACE = everything.

if ur tall but ur face ugly it wont do anything for u
P6pzre4mmva21
Nicolas maduro and vladimir putin

Height is as important as face
Height is more important than face.
Most tallfags really aim for good-looking women. When pressured they say that they are unwilling to date fat women.

It's the opposite, i'm saying we are all in the same shit, it's stupid claiming that tallfags = volces, whites = volcels etc.
These links say otherwise:
1)
2)
You can be tall and incel, but your face needs to be uglier.
The problem is that every single tallfag here claims to be hideously ugly but if they get asked to show their face (just like we did back on braincels) they cowered out. Because they know they're not that ugly. They just don't want to fuck fat women.
You seem to overestimate the value of height.

If I'm to say, it's hard for me go believe that whitecels have no chance at finding a girl that will go with them based on skin colour alone, I'd be met with a birage of people calling me low IQ or synonyms of that.
Yes because height is way more important than skin scolour. Your argument assumes that skin colour is as important as height which is low IQ.
Imagine a framecel which is 185cm, with an ugly face and recessed jaw. What difference do you think it will make against some good looking chad? NONE. Even if he's way shorter.

Seriously i know that being short is an additional problem when ugly but being tall is not enough.
So you're mad you're not chad, @Incellectual was right. This place is full of people who are mad they aren't chad.
Being tall is far too much of an advantage, even if you're unable to get a foid (highly doubtful) then you'll be respected more and get more job opportunities.
I base such beliefs on how much sheer weight foids put into height when it comes to partner selection. Hard for me to gloss over so willynilly. I'll bet if you go to some hick town in Appalachia where everyone's missing teeth and malnourished and short you'd slay based on height.
The thing is that if a tallfag goes on a third-world shithole he will heightmog (possibly skinmog if he's white) and facemog everyone. Because let's face it every ricecel in SEA is ugly as fuck.
Being tall at least makes people respect you, because tall = intimidating. Short men are seen as easy targets to bully.

Also a tall man has a little chance to find a woman obsessed with height, a short man can only dream about that.
This.
No.

Yes you are, you just don't understand it because you've been privileged your whole life.
Interesting comparison. Idk what to make of it just yet. I still think tallfags need to shut up about their problems because it's almost a slap in the face to shorties and manlets.
[/QUOTE]
They should, this forum has a rule against no bragging and yet tallfags are allowed to mention their height. Remember that a tallfag is someone who mentions their height and doesn't give them any advantage. You can be tall and not a tallfag but it's extremely rare.

Same thing with someone who has a nice face, they shouldn't mention it.
Having one set trait, like height, by no means guarantees you a foid by your side. ER is a perfect case, very good jaw-line but manlet and aspie meant he was an incel. JFL at these copes, I'm 6'1 and a KHHV. I'm also autistic and ugly and have the frame of a 5 yo.
You said that height doesn't guarantee you a girl, yet how many face-to-face rejections have you had? You say that height is not important yet you HAVE to mention your height.

Are you willing to date fat women?
You're not seen as a target regardless.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png
This.
Height means nothing if you don't have the face and frame to back it up. I'm living proof of that as I'm 6'4" but I have the frame of a skeleton.
Name one tall"cel" over 30 years of age.

And by tall I mean at least 6'2" you're microscopic to women before that.
Lmao, keep dreaming about being gigachad. You're probably a 6ft dude who's already pretty tall but is mad he's not chad.
being tall is a huge advantage but its low IQ to act like its impossible to be incel while tall. Sure you have to either have a terrible frame or face to be incel while tall but its not like there aren't tall men with terrible frames or faces.
The problem is that tall dudes on incel forums always refuse to show a picture of their "ugly" faces which means that they're not that ugly to begin with. Nonetheless, they are unwilling to date fat women.
I'm 6'2 and have gotten 0 female attention in 21 years
yes being tall is an advantage but doesn't guarantee you success
How many face-to-face rejections have you had?

The problem is that tall dudes on incel forums always refuse to show a picture of their "ugly" faces which means that they're not that ugly to begin with. Nonetheless, they are unwilling to date fat women.
well no one wants to show their face and get doxxed though

well no one wants to show their face and get doxxed though
Kek, what can doxxing do to you? Nobody cares how you look. People are cowards who won't attack anyone. You think IT will attack you? Pfft. Those soyboys ain't hurting anyone.

I wish we needed to show a pic to get in this forum, it will help to clear all the tallfags braggers who claim to be hideously ugly.

Your argument assumes that having a white skin is as much of an SMV boost as being tall, which is utterly garbage.

Your conclusion is utter garbage. I never implied such a claim. They are both part of an underlying theme of assuming one variable is enough to "ascend" without anything else. just being tall and everything else being shit isn't enough. As is just being white isn't enough. there are white incels.

Your conclusion is utter garbage. I never implied such a claim. They are both part of an underlying theme of assuming one variable is enough to "ascend" without anything else. just being tall and everything else being shit isn't enough. As is just being white isn't enough. there are white incels.
Yes you did. Stop denying it. Every tall dude here brags about the single most attractive trait that ALL women desire and yet they want to be called incels. If people here were truly ugly they wouldn't mention their height because their ugly face would counter the attractiveness it gives them.

Check also this thread yesterday:

Bunch of standardcels being exposed. Don't kid yourself.

Exactly. Women don't want tall men. They want big men. If your bones are as thick as your toothbrush, it's over.

Tall + white + non deformed = fakecel

Tall and deathnik doesnt mean shit (unless bbc)

You can be tall and still be an incel. Women have so unrealistic standards. If you're tall, they will just find something else to pick on.

Yes you did. Stop denying it. Every tall dude here brags about the single most attractive trait that ALL women desire and yet they want to be called incels. If people here were truly ugly they wouldn't mention their height because their ugly face would counter the attractiveness it gives them.

Check also this thread yesterday:

Bunch of standardcels being exposed. Don't kid yourself.
No, i did not. This is why I did the cake MIX example. Cake mix carries mot of the ingredients to making a cake already. You don't need to do much other than add water, and actually bake it etc. Being tall might be the "mix", being white might be the mix. I never specified which one is the mix, and which one(s) would represent the water.
>An ugly tallcel could still get an ugly fem-
the thing is that height is more relative to the foid rather than some benchmark. For example. if there was some 4 foot 11 foid with two orbiters. one who is just tall, everything else is shit. And the other being much shorter. But still taller than her. She would probably pick the guy who is all around better than the other. Exclusively looking at height is like me saying look at my 70s muscle car that has completely outdated features, no radio, no AC. No cup holders, poorly designed, no traction control. But damn! it sure can run 20 mph faster on a straight lane without traffic than that BMW from 2003 with everything else on it but is slower. And since you know, people look at the speed of the car. the muscle car must be the better choice. of course we don't have any specifics on "tallcels" or standard deviations of height. Is one SD above average "tallcel". is two three? Some 6 foot 9 lanky faggot that's too tall and looks awkward in comparison to some foids that are 5 foot 5 - 8 at MAX vs some 5 foot 5 - 6 guy with everything else being gucci. It's just too relative
>B-but the tallfag just had too high expecta-
It's quite absurd to assume that even the ugliest of foids doesn't think in terms of hypergamy. Let's say some tallcel has height 3 SD above average. everything else is like 3 - 4 SD below average. And since even the ugliest of foids are more desirable than the ugliest of men. the foid could be like an SD ahead of the tallcel. Now let's say there's some other faggot that has 2 - 1 SD below looks. And is 1 SD below in height. Who would the foid choose?

Also bold of you to assume that this forum isn't filled with LARPing iTards trying to get a ruse out of us