Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do tallfags always need to announce their height like a femoid when trying to disprove "height>face"?

Let others decide for you whether you are or aren't like that.

Well what I can tell you I believe in is an Incels.co where tallcels and bigdickcels don't talk about their heights or big dicks, and we all just sympathize with one another as equally incel.

Well what I can tell you I believe in is an Incels.co where tallcels and bigdickcels don't talk about their heights or big dicks, and we all just sympathize with one another as equally incel.
Fucking lol.

Seriously though, where did face>height even come from? Is it even part of the blackpill? It seems like something tallfags made up to justify their inceldom. The more I think about it, the less 'face>height' makes sense.

I agree with pretty much everything @speedtypingincel . Too much to quote

It seems like something tallfags made up to justify their inceldom.
That's exactly what it is. Tallfags will never admit that height is the most superior trait because they would admit they are volcels based on their height alone.

And to anyone reading this: "tallcel" is as much of an oxymoron as "chadlet" is. Period.

That's exactly what it is. Tallfags will never admit that height is the most superior trait because they would admit they are volcels based on their height alone.

And to anyone reading this: "tallcel" is as much of an oxymoron as "chadlet" is. Period.
This. When it comes to dating and sex, height is literally the most talked about thing. Height is the first thing you need in the sex & dating game, then the other stuff comes after. Height is also easier to measure than face.
height is the first requirement to go through it´s like an amusement park in order to even enter the dating market you need to be 'this' tall.

You always need to brag about the single most attractive trait that all women desire, you can't present a decent argument without having to announce it. "I am 6ft. I am 6ft. Is everyone aware that I am 6ft?"

Why don't you take @FACEandLMS 's example in how he doesn't mention his height when he disagrees with "height>face"?
If you were really as ugly as you say then you wouldn't mention your height because your face would counter the sexual boost your height gives you.

"HEY EVERYONE, I am 6ft, btw I can't stand you manlets talking about how I'm a fakecel for having that one trait that is an instant turn-on for women, so why don't you shut the fuck up?"

Literally foid behaviour.
I completely agree it´s just bragging, being tall easily add 2-3 points to a man´s look so I fully agree with the text in 'bold' for a man to be tall is one of the biggest aphrodisiacs to females.
Don't talk about your height, don't talk about your dick, just keep these things to yourself.
Yeah whenever a dick size thread comes up the guys with big dicks always have to mention their size I fucking hate that.

I'm 5.9, but I live in Netherlands, so I am a manlet there :feelsrope:
View attachment 171592
View attachment 171593
In one of your posts you say that you're 182cm (5'11"½) and now you say you're 5'9" (175cm). Which one is it gonna be, my dear larper?
Low IQ, I'm sorry. 5'9 = 179,8 cm. I cope with shoes to bring my height to 182 but nice try :feelsbaton:
lol you literally just proved OP´s point in this thread, you are around 180cm TALL so you feel the need to announce it i.e brag about it.

Height is important but it won't save you if there are other factors bringing you down. Stop obsessing about one thing and ignoring everything else.

Height > face it’s a proven fact.

Height is important but it won't save you if there are other factors bringing you down. Stop obsessing about one thing and ignoring everything else.
P6pzre4mmva21
1a41ee1c df8d 11e9 94c8 f27aa1da2f45 image hires 203810
A70rv4B

A 6ft guy can save himself with roids and surgery. Just shut up

This.

Height can't compensate a subhuman face.

LL and lifts exist
1) Lifts don't make you taller. They make you look taller.
2) Leg lengthening surgery can only make you 5cm taller at best and you're permanently crippled.

Again, i never see people talk about their height.

Since of superiority I guess. It's the one thing they have above regular users, so they like to show it off, while simultaneously trying to make it seem like it's not a big deal.

1) Lifts don't make you taller. They make you look taller.
2) Leg lengthening surgery can only make you 5cm taller at best and you're permanently crippled.
1. Yea
2. It can go up to 10cm if you're crazy enough, but usually 7.5cm max. Also you can get it done on both femur and tibia for more height. One guy on limblengtheningforum went from 5'7 to 6'1?or 6'2. And no on the permanently crippled, people get LL for non-cosmetic reasons all the time. @needsolution

Again, i never see people talk about their height.
The OP mentions he's 182cm -> https://incels.is/threads/all-incels-need-to-gtfo-from-netherlands-asap.158266/
On this thread here fags HAVE to mention their height -> https://incels.is/threads/stop-claiming-that-tall-volcel.158065/
Since of superiority I guess. It's the one thing they have above regular users, so they like to show it off, while simultaneously trying to make it seem like it's not a big deal.
They want to claim they are incels (waaah I'm so ugly) while at the same time flaunting their height.
1. Yea
2. It can go up to 10cm if you're crazy enough, but usually 7.5cm max. Also you can get it done on both femur and tibia for more height. One guy on limblengtheningforum went from 5'7 to 6'1?or 6'2. And no on the permanently crippled, people get LL for non-cosmetic reasons all the time. @needsolution
It's 5cm, period. Also you get crippled for life.
"Just get crippled for life so you can be 5cm taller bro!"

1. Yea
Was discussing with him over this topic l8 two months ago but he doesnt seem to be good candidate for discussion, all his data is from google, while real experiences dont count.

The OP mentions he's 182cm -> https://incels.is/threads/all-incels-need-to-gtfo-from-netherlands-asap.158266/
On this thread here fags HAVE to mention their height -> https://incels.is/threads/stop-claiming-that-tall-volcel.158065/

They want to claim they are incels (waaah I'm so ugly) while at the same time flaunting their height.

It's 5cm, period. Also you get crippled for life.
"Just get crippled for life so you can be 5cm taller bro!"
no it's not. And if you go to a reputable doctor the chances of you being crippled for life will be slim. You won't be as athletic as before, but I sincerely doubt anyone here is a serious athlete

And if you go to a reputable doctor the chances of you being crippled for life will be slim. You won't be as athletic as before, but I sincerely doubt anyone here is a serious athlete
Article 2105995 11E59F0A000005DC 2 233x682

Im tall and guess what, im incel.

no it's not. And if you go to a reputable doctor the chances of you being crippled for life will be slim. You won't be as athletic as before, but I sincerely doubt anyone here is a serious athlete
Dont recommend to discuss with him at all. He is miserable manlet who finds million excuses to not to do anything without good research and he knows better even than people who actually have like 3 years experience and met a lot LL-veterans. Just chill and dont reply to trap threads like this.

This. When it comes to dating and sex, height is literally the most talked about thing. Height is the first thing you need in the sex & dating game, then the other stuff comes after. Height is also easier to measure than face.
Dick is the most important thing for the sex. When a girl sleeps with a short guy , If he has a big penis , It's a big plus. If she sleeps with a tall guy and he has a small dick , Her attraction decreases

Stop obsessing about one thing and ignoring everything else = Stop presenting arguments I can't counter!
Dont recommend to discuss with him at all. He is miserable manlet who finds million excuses to not to do anything without good research and he knows better even than people who actually have like 3 years experience and met a lot LL-veterans. Just chill and dont reply to trap threads like this.
It's way too dangerous to do more than 5cm. Even a few cm makes you crippled.
Dick is the most important thing for the sex. When a girl sleeps with a short guy , If he has a big penis , It's a big plus. If she sleeps with a tall guy and he has a small dick , Her attraction decreases
Dick is like, the tool you need to pass on the genetics. Most of the attraction is mainly due to everything else.

prob

Cope. dick size only matters to sexhavers. If you dont meet a minimum looks & height threshold first, you wont have sex. Even if you have a 10 incher. No one can see dick through pants. If you are ugly & short, you wont use your dick anyway.
Dick is like, the tool you need to pass on the genetics. Most of the attraction is mainly due to everything else.
Yeah its Height > Face, and then dick.

I wish you were right but sadly life doesn't work like that. Average height means literally nothing. Unless you're significantly taller than average your height won't help you.

People get this what they paid for. Did u do LL that u can act as expert in this case. Or just read reviews of people who made over 7cm on tibias in India and now they cry because everything went wrong. As i told they got what they paid for. No reputable surgeon will push tibias over 5-6cm (top surgeons wont allow to do more than 5) or femur more than 8cm. Also if u want to be good candidate for LL and good recovery u must be non smoker, abstinent (alcohol, drugs), in good physical health + money on therapists and other shit, oh and yeah well motivated because good recovery wont be easy and it takes pain and time.

Cope. dick size only matters to sexhavers. If you dont meet a minimum looks & height threshold first, you wont have sex. Even if you have a 10 incher. No one can see dick through pants. If you are ugly & short, you wont use your dick anyway.

Yeah its Height > Face, and then dick.
Oh i agree that for getting laid , You need to pass a certain threshold around your looks and height. But when you said sex , I'm talking about the act itself , If your tool doesn't pass a certain threshold , You're going to endure some shaming , quick rejections and if she decide to try you , Likely low quality sex at best , Her attraction can decrease massively if you don't have the right tool

Not one of the most brutal i could find sadly , There are plenty There , This was a recent one

Were you all of that stuff?
I dont drink, dont smoke. My physical health is okay, pretty athletic but i dont have one muscle so it was disadventage but i managed to beat this, and yeah i was well motivated, recovered and im fine like few other people i personally know.

You always need to brag about the single most attractive trait that all women desire, you can't present a decent argument without having to announce it. "I am 6ft. I am 6ft. Is everyone aware that I am 6ft?"

Why don't you take @FACEandLMS 's example in how he doesn't mention his height when he disagrees with "height>face"?
If you were really as ugly as you say then you wouldn't mention your height because your face would counter the sexual boost your height gives you.

"HEY EVERYONE, I am 6ft, btw I can't stand you manlets talking about how I'm a fakecel for having that one trait that is an instant turn-on for women, so why don't you shut the fuck up?"

Literally foid behaviour.

Because it annoys them when you say they should be successful with women just because they are not manlets. Its like JBW is an insult to whitecels who have no chance whatsoever due to their face. Let us all stop to claim that because you dont have a specific issue you are volcel. Its bullshit.

Because it annoys them when you say they should be successful with women just because they are not manlets. Its like JBW is an insult to whitecels who have no chance whatsoever due to their face. Let us all stop to claim that because you dont have a specific issue you are volcel. Its bullshit.
A lot of these tallfags are unwilling to fuck fat women or have never hit on a girl in their life. A lot of these white'cels' have never hit on a girl in their life. Whitecels also are unwilling to travel to SEA because if they fuck mongofoids they feel cheated. They just want white stacies. Honestly if you're white you're about 178cm, heightmogging all east asians, have an average white face which mogs east asians (remember east asians are subhumans) and have a good skin tone.

So NO, I will not stop gatekeeping. Why should this forum cater specifically to attractive men? Give me a break.

A lot of these tallfags are unwilling to fuck fat women or have never hit on a girl in their life. A lot of these white'cels' have never hit on a girl in their life. Whitecels also are unwilling to travel to SEA because if they fuck mongofoids they feel cheated. They just want white stacies. Honestly if you're white you're about 178cm, heightmogging all east asians, have an average white face which mogs east asians (remember east asians are subhumans) and have a good skin tone.

So NO, I will not stop gatekeeping. Why should this forum cater specifically to attractive men? Give me a break.
You had me until fat women. Fat women are disgusting creatures that shouldn't be respected, acknowledged or fucked. Every male has the right to reject fat women unless hes fat himself. Also not everyone has money to go to SEA.

You had me until fat women. Fat women are disgusting creatures that shouldn't be respected, acknowledged or fucked. Also not everyone has money to go to SEA.
No doubt they are disgusting but you're volcel if you are unwilling to fuck them. I remember a lot of guys from high school who were in a relationship with fat girls. Hell, even this GIGACHAD (actual model tier looks 187cm tall, extremely good looking face) was in a relationship with a fattie. That other gigachad (185cm tall, white, blonde blue eyes) was in a relationship with a 6/10 girl. That's the current state of the dating market. You can't not fuck fat girls unless you're some 0,1% gigachad (without any exaggeration the blonde dude was a 0,1% gigachad).

No doubt they are disgusting but you're volcel if you are unwilling to fuck them. I remember a lot of guys from high school who were in a relationship with fat girls. Hell, even this GIGACHAD (actual model tier looks 187cm tall, extremely good looking face) was in a relationship with a fattie. That other gigachad (185cm tall, white, blonde blue eyes) was in a relationship with a 6/10 girl. That's the current state of the dating market. You can't not fuck fat girls unless you're some 0,1% gigachad (without any exaggeration the blonde dude was a 0,1% gigachad).
Astronomical cope. Fat women dont want me anyways. But even if they did, I would never touch those disgusting creatures with a 10ft pole. Not even once.

Astronomical cope. Fat women dont want me anyways. But even if they did, I would never touch those disgusting creatures with a 10ft pole. Not even once.
Man I really don't want to call you a volcel...

Man I really don't want to call you a volcel...
I have a 4 pack at 5'8" 166lbs~. estimated bodyfat is around 12-15%. I have infinite reasons to not want fat women.

Also a manlet, non-white, ugly, autist like me cannot be volcel. Its not possible. Even facially deformed, legless, armless, foids would reject me. Never even began.

I have a 4 pack at 5'8" 166lbs~. estimated bodyfat is around 12-15%. I have infinite reasons to not want fat women.

Also a manlet, non-white, ugly, autist like me cannot be volcel. Its not possible. Even facially deformed, legless, armless, foids would reject me. Never even began.
Which country are you on?