Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do tallfags always need to announce their height like a femoid when trying to disprove "height>face"?

Face is more important foids can always find a better looking guy your height but if you have a good face your harder to pass up
If you still think that face is superior to height after seeing this picture, you're bluepilled:
P6pzre4mmva21

If you still think that face is superior to height after seeing this picture, you're bluepilled:
View attachment 171968
[/QUOTE
Tall asian is still asian and undesirable im pretty sure any asian women would still pick the tiny white guy. Height isnt the end all to the equation you cant be a 3/10 and get a giga stacy because your 6'5 you need balance but face is more superior

Tall asian is still asian and undesirable im pretty sure any asian women would still pick the tiny white guy. Height isnt the end all to the equation you cant be a 3/10 and get a giga stacy because your 6'5 you need balance but face is more superior
When the cope is so strong that tallfags can't admit the heightpill.

The white manlet looks like a dwarf with a beta smirk. The mog is clear, if you want you can keep coping, but you ain't convincing anyone.

When the cope is so strong that tallfags can't admit the heightpill.
Height is really important man but its not better than face height is far superior than frame but face will always be king

You always need to brag about the single most attractive trait that all women desire, you can't present a decent argument without having to announce it. "I am 6ft. I am 6ft. Is everyone aware that I am 6ft?"

Why don't you take @FACEandLMS 's example in how he doesn't mention his height when he disagrees with "height>face"?
If you were really as ugly as you say then you wouldn't mention your height because your face would counter the sexual boost your height gives you.

"HEY EVERYONE, I am 6ft, btw I can't stand you manlets talking about how I'm a fakecel for having that one trait that is an instant turn-on for women, so why don't you shut the fuck up?"

Literally foid behaviour.
It's because they know they aren't shit without their height.

In one of your posts you say that you're 182cm (5'11"½)
and now you say you're 5'9" (175cm).
Which one is it gonna be, my dear larper?
In fairness to the probable LARPER, it might be possible for height to vary an inch or two throughout the day due to spinal discs being inflated to varying degrees. That's possibly 4cm.

In this case it is 7cm fluctuation, but that might account for someone actually measuring themself somewhere in the middle (say 178 or 179 cm) and confusing that as either their minimum or maximum on 2 different occasions, and flipping to the other stat.