Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do tallfags always need to announce their height like a femoid when trying to disprove "height>face"?

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
You always need to brag about the single most attractive trait that all women desire, you can't present a decent argument without having to announce it. "I am 6ft. I am 6ft. Is everyone aware that I am 6ft?"

Why don't you take @FACEandLMS 's example in how he doesn't mention his height when he disagrees with "height>face"?
If you were really as ugly as you say then you wouldn't mention your height because your face would counter the sexual boost your height gives you.

"HEY EVERYONE, I am 6ft, btw I can't stand you manlets talking about how I'm a fakecel for having that one trait that is an instant turn-on for women, so why don't you shut the fuck up?"

Literally foid behaviour.

Last edited:
Don't talk about your height, don't talk about your dick, just keep these things to yourself.

I'm 5.9, but I live in Netherlands, so I am a manlet there :feelsrope:

Cause height gets men pussy (usually, not for incels though)

I'm 5.9, but I live in Netherlands, so I am a manlet there :feelsrope:
Firefox 2019 11 24 22 59 10

Firefox 2019 11 24 22 59 20

In one of your posts you say that you're 182cm (5'11"½) and now you say you're 5'9" (175cm). Which one is it gonna be, my dear larper?

I don't see a problem with them using their height as an example when trying to make an argument, and I personally agree with height > face.

I don't see a problem with them using their height as an example when trying to make an argument, and I personally agree with height > face.
Why do not see a problem? You don't see anyone who believes "height>face" mention their height at all. So why should they mention their height the same way femoids announce they have a vagina to gain attention.

Tallfags are the women of men.

Why do not see a problem? You don't see anyone who believes "height>face" mention their height at all. So why should they mention their height the same way femoids announce they have a vagina to gain attention.

Tallfags are the women of men.
I guess because I haven't seen tallfags outright brag about their height here, they only use it to provide context for their situation, however they usually do have a huge misunderstanding of the heightpill and I'm almost always disagreeing with them on the matter.

I guess because I haven't seen tallfags outright brag about their height here, they only use it to provide context for their situation, however they usually do have a huge misunderstanding of the heightpill and I'm almost always disagreeing with them on the matter.
I haven't yet seen an example where it's necessary to mention it.

View attachment 171592
View attachment 171593
In one of your posts you say that you're 182cm (5'11"½) and now you say you're 5'9" (175cm). Which one is it gonna be, my dear larper?
:feelsbaton:
View attachment 171592
View attachment 171593
Low IQ, I'm sorry. 5'9 = 179,8 cm. I cope with shoes to bring my height to 182 but nice try :feelsbaton:

Low IQ, I'm sorry. 5'9 = 179,8 cm. I cope with shoes to bring my height to 182 but nice try :feelsbaton:
Yet again, in the same thread that I mention how tallfags feel the need to announce their height you still need to announce your height like a femoid. Don't worry though, you're barely taller than the average, you're not special.

Yet again, in the same thread that I mention how tallfags feel the need to announce their height you still need to announce your height like a femoid. Don't worry though, you're barely taller than the average, you're not special.
kek, you sound butt hurt. :feelskek:I was saying that absolute measure of height means jack shit, you have to compare it to average.

you have to compare it to average.
It's only below average in countries like Netherlands or Germany (181cm avg).

On this forum though there are many short people and I'm pretty sure you know this so you went ahead and mentioned your height to show how superior you are. You're a great example of how foid-like above-average/tall men are.

I can't fathom how some people still think Face>Height when plethora of statistical and practical evidence says otherwise.

I can't fathom how some people still think Face>Height when plethora of statistical and practical evidence says otherwise.
If tall dudes admitted that height is the most superior trait then that would mean that they are attractive and that they can get a girl. Tallfags though always want to be number one at everything, they join incel forums because they are mainstream so they push the boundaries and check if they are allowed to mog the rest of subhuman manlets while still claiming that they are victims (waaaah I'm so ugly).

And since the moderators of the forums allow it (both here and on the late r/Braincels) then they stay.

If tall dudes admitted that height is the most superior trait then that would mean that they are attractive and that they can get a girl. Tallfags though always want to be number one at everything, they join incel forums because they are mainstream so they push the boundaries and check if they are allowed to mog the rest of subhuman manlets while still claiming that they are victims (waaaah I'm so ugly).

And since the moderators of the forums allow it (both here and on the late r/Braincels) then they stay.

Kek.

Those links mention about the body parts, not height, which is an intimidation factor (SMV factor).

Otherwise you would be correct in that biceps/chest/abs or whatever is less attractive than face. Funny.

Here's a thread that reinforces what you say: https://incels.is/threads/the-covet...ds-dont-really-matter-much-to-females.157268/

face = height.

A tall man must have a really large amount of negative characteristics to be incel. I met an ugly man with narrow foid shoulders, small wrists, annoying voice, low IQ, but loud. That was enough for him to have several girlfriends. I also met a beautiful manlet that literally caught all the women and girls in a church.

What do you mean? It's not like the articles are hidden behind a paywall.

Yeah man, just because 50cent, a black man, is rich it doesn't mean that all black men can get rich too.

View attachment 171601
It says I have to make an account. Regardless this other study does include height and comes to the same conclusion

Not to mention frame is just as important at least

Because if you're spouting shit like "tall = volcel", then a tall incel's height becomes relevant to the discussion. Start a thread on balding and they'll all be telling you their fucking Norwood score. No one is bragging.

Literal attention whores

This study says nothing about height, just "body".

Don't talk about your height, don't talk about your dick, just keep these things to yourself.

But if we want to make a point about mating behaviors, we have to disclose that kind of informations at some point.

Basically, we can't talk seriously about sex if we don't give some details.

I mean, I know personal experiences don't bring much individually, but once collected they provide valuable data.

Because if you're spouting shit like "tall = volcel", then a tall incel's height becomes relevant to the discussion. Start a thread on balding and they'll all be telling you their fucking Norwood score. No one is bragging.
This

The GLM explained 42% of the variance in the female ratings of the combined male images. The face ratings (F1, 1317=307.53, pb.001) and the body ratings (F1, 1317=202.90, pb.001) were both positive significant predictors of the ratings given to the combined images, with the face ratings having a stronger effect (β=.427, pb.001, ηp 2 =.19) than the body ratings (β=.329, pb.001, ηp 2 =.13). There was no difference in the ratings under short-term and long-term conditions (F1, 1317=0.46, p=.496) (

Pfft. The slang "tallcel" is as much of an oxymoron as "chadlet" is.
The GLM explained 42% of the variance in the female ratings of the combined male images. The face ratings (F1, 1317=307.53, pb.001) and the body ratings (F1, 1317=202.90, pb.001) were both positive significant predictors of the ratings given to the combined images, with the face ratings having a stronger effect (β=.427, pb.001, ηp 2 =.19) than the body ratings (β=.329, pb.001, ηp 2 =.13). There was no difference in the ratings under short-term and long-term conditions (F1, 1317=0.46, p=.496) (
Sounds like another study/article with body comparison and not height comparison.

Pfft. The slang "tallcel" is as much of an oxymoron as "chadlet" is.

Sounds like another study/article with body comparison and not height comparison.
2.1. Obtaining images Face and body images were obtained by advertising on the University of Liverpool's electronic poster system (a message board that is seen every time a user logs on to one of the university computers) for participants to have their photos taken. Participants were informed about the purpose of the study and the way in which the images would be used. Participants were asked to sign a consent form and were paid £20 for having their photos taken and completing a short questionnaire. One close-up shot of the participants' faces (with a neutral expression) and one full-length shot of their heads and bodies were taken using a Canon Powershot G6 digital camera from a height of 120 cm and a distance of 270 cm. For the full-length shot, the participants wore only their underwear (boxer shorts/trunks for men; brassiere and knickers for women). Biometric measurements of the participants' chest, shoulder, hip, and waist circumference and their height and weight were taken. Participants were also asked to give details about themselves and complete a short questionnaire that evaluated such variables as selfperceived attractiveness and masculinity of behaviour. These participants are subsequently referred to as ‘models’ to avoid confusion (Table 1).

No height's in there

But if we want to make a point about mating behaviors, we have to disclose that kind of informations at some point.

Basically, we can't talk seriously about sex if we don't give some details.

I mean, I know personal experiences don't bring much individually, but once collected they provide valuable data.

We don't need to make points about mating behaviors. All that matters is that we have people here unhappy with their lives.

This just says height matters, not "height>face"

Which proves that height is a deciding factor for a lot of times.

If everything is factor, height is truly something you want over face.

All that matters is that we have people here unhappy with their lives.
Interesting point of view.

The fact that we're unhappy doesn't give us any legitimacy, though. If that's our only angle, people will dismiss us with "you're just unlucky, stop whining."

I, and I believe others on this forum, try to make a point about mating behavior. About how the sexual revolution, social medias and feminism are changing the fundamental anthropological structure of society in a catastrophic way, one that will likely lead to the collapse of Western Civilization.

Interesting point of view.

The fact that we're unhappy doesn't give us any legitimacy, though. If that's our only angle, people will dismiss us with "you're just unlucky, stop whining."

I, and I believe others on this forum, try to make a point about mating behavior. About how the sexual revolution, social medias and feminism are changing the fundamental anthropological structure of society in a catastrophic way, one that will likely lead to the collapse of Western Civilization.

That's society's problem. What needs to change about society is their lack of compassion. What does it matter how tall I am or how big my dick is? I'm sad, can somebody please listen to me whine for just a little bit? Just a little bit.

This just says height matters, not "height>face"
Dutch men are the tallest in the world because that’s what Dutch women prefer
So Dutch women prefer the taller men because height>face.
Sperm banks require that men be at least 5 feet 8 inches tall. (173cm)
This means that there's an auto-disqualifier in sperm banks and an incredible boost for someone who's 4 inches taller (6ft/183cm).
Short Guys Finish Last
Tall guys finish first. Height>face.
Short Men: Why Women Aren't Attracted Enough to Date Them
Tall men: Why Women are Attracted Enough to date them. If being short is that disgusting then being tall is that attractive.
We don't need to make points about mating behaviors. All that matters is that we have people here unhappy with their lives.
False. Inceldom has levels just like every other field. And at this field manlets have it the worst without a doubt. Because even if we assume that a tall dude can't get laid (extremely doubtful) then he can get more respect in general and more job opportunities.

Thing is some people here try to be the biggest victims all the time, they want to announce their height while not showing proof that they are ugly. Everyone on this forum claims to be extraordinarily ugly. Tall dudes always want to be number one at everything. What's so great about being subhuman anyway? The amount of mental gymnastics tall dudes make in order to be called victims.

False. Inceldom has levels just like every other field. And at this field manlets have it the worst without a doubt. Because even if we assume that a tall dude can't get laid (extremely doubtful) then he can get more respect in general and more job opportunities.

Thing is some people here try to be the biggest victims all the time, they want to announce their height while not showing proof that they are ugly. Everyone on this forum claims to be extraordinarily ugly. Tall dudes always want to be number one at everything. What's so great about being subhuman anyway? The amount of mental gymnastics tall dudes make in order to be called victims.

But if it's bad to try and be the biggest victim, why not instead just not talk about what good or bad traits we might have, and simply sympathize with the lonely?

And face isn't a deciding factor?

Yes, but it's not as crucial as height. A 6' guy with average face has substantially greater chance at getting laid than a 5'5" guy with average face. For fucks sake, foids straight out reject men because of their height, do we need to talk about this any further?

why not instead just not talk about what good or bad traits we might have, and simply sympathize with the lonely?
What a sad bluepilled fantasy you have there. People don't give a shit about each other. Heck even on this forum people don't care about each other, people are inherently selfish, and it's natural. Millions of years made us selfish, uncaring bastards that don't give a shit. It's how we evolved to be.
And face isn't a deciding factor?
It's the 2nd most important factor and can screw someone up if he's truly ugly (proof needed) but it's not as deciding as height.

What a sad bluepilled fantasy you have there. People don't give a shit about each other. Heck even on this forum people don't care about each other, people are inherently selfish, and it's natural. Millions of years made us selfish, uncaring bastards that don't give a shit. It's how we evolve to be.

So what happened to my evolution that I'm not like that?

Yes, but it's not as crucial as height. A 6' guy with average face has substantially greater chance at getting laid than a 5'5" guy with average face.
Yea, and so does a 5'10 gl guy vs a 5'10 ugly guy....
What a sad bluepilled fantasy you have there. People don't give a shit about each other. Heck even on this forum people don't care about each other, people are inherently selfish, and it's natural. Millions of years made us selfish, uncaring bastards that don't give a shit. It's how we evolved to be.

It's the 2nd most important factor and can screw someone up if he's truly ugly (proof needed) but it's not as deciding as height.
Disagree but I'm done arguing about this.