Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what the incel community actually looks like

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
cfmQ1uF.png

oDKVIaZ.jpg

GXHq0qa.png

pUTIYa9.png

I thought we were the ugly ones

JFL imagine being an incel on incels.co

I thought we were the ugly ones
:feelshaha: 5% people here are truecels that rot (me), and the rest are people that party and have sex. If they changed the rule about not talking about sex you would be surprised. There were tons of threads on the other sites of people talking about getting laid, and showing their tinder slays.

All of them mog me.

Wtf they all look like looks maxed vampires..

Just run twilight game bro

Jfl i'm surrounded by autistic chads

both need to be shot

@GoyimWithAttitude Didn't you tell me that everyone here is an incel or about to be?

I've never seen an ethnic fakecel...Just saying.

That arab that went to Germany and started fucking white girls.
He didn't believe it himself.

Who are you talking about?

Jesus Christ, I'm being mogged to hell and back, both by larpers.co and IT users.

It's so over. :feelstrash:

All the truecels here are too afraid to post their picture to avoid becoming a meme.

I hate this thread soo much. why cant i be chad, god what have i done to deserve this.

Chadcels (mentalcels) vs. bluepill cuckcels. This is fucking hilarious to look at.

all those guys are from lookism.net

[SuicideFuel] knowing that some of the people you talk to on here are symmetrical faced sex havers.

well i don,t look like those cock sucking twisty munchers thank god i am a trucel with a round face and a tiny chin and thick neck

If those guys really are virgins it's because they're shut ins who don't try. I think being high T can make it difficult to make friends with the average soy. No social circle means you will be a shut in that never meets girls. In that case you have to take action to cold approach and looksmax/looksfraud tinder pictures (filters, angles, professional photos, etc).

tbh, we are probably just a bunch of tiny fucks that can't get women because they are all fat, and don't wanna date men smaller than them

Inceltears are the truest truecels of all, it is so over for them.
They’re like the Jews who collaborated with the Nazis thinking they were better than other Jews.

Why didn't you include knajjd, mini-chad mod? Because you'd get banned? kek.

Inceltears are the truest truecels of all, it is so over for them.
They’re like the Jews who collaborated with the Nazis thinking they were better than other Jews.

It's mostly the best looking users making public face reveals. The truly ugly ones know they'll become memes and don't even bother.

It's mostly the best looking users making public face reveals. The truly ugly ones know they'll become memes and don't even bother.
And what about the so many brag threads we have encountered here? Or so many larpers?

It's pretty clear this forum is full of chads.

That arab that went to Germany and started fucking white girls.
He didn't believe it himself.

Once again my penis is under attack.