Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do people even bother spend time with racism/ antisemitism when lookism is far worse.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Jews rule hte world, we get it. Blacks are masculine, and yeah I get if they're an issue if your'e in the hood and would hate them, but lookism/ heightism/ distinctionism is the real pattern behind all of it. As I once said, stormfrontcels get a rude awakening from white snoots too.

All - isms stem from the root, which would be Lookism.

so you don't end up in a ruined, tribal mode civilization as some lone white guy making sketches of Tyger and Orb in the dirt

so you don't end up in a ruined, tribal mode civilization as some lone white guy making sketches of Tyger and Orb in the dirt
I guess. But that's an extreme, and that vigilance just requires simple no letting low iqs, low value ppl have babies, or nonwhites be majority. You need to explore the mindset of women though thoroughly. The best results require forebraining the worst issues.

Jews rule hte world, we get it. Blacks are masculine, and yeah I get if they're an issue if your'e in the hood and would hate them, but lookism/ heightism/ distinctionism is the real pattern behind all of it. As I once said, stormfrontcels get a rude awakening from white snoots too.
So the people in the world can convince themselves they give a danm about diversity they fucking don’t,but they all want the same thing and it’s easy with women they want the same “type” of guy with the same “perks”. That’s why they bother with racism and antisemitism it’s all about LMS.

racism and antisemitism are redpills.
Politics are redpills.
Having faith in nationalism is a redpill. I think we were all once solely redpilled, but have realized that our own personal issues have overtaken my careness for my country.

Because lookism interferes with the notion of romantic love. It states that the only reason you fell in love with your soulmate was the facial bone structure and aesthetics as opposed to the person they are. Sex and intimacy are the most rewarding aspects of life and to talk about lookism exposes it as what it is, an illusion.

Blacks are "masculine" ?... says who ?

Dont forget who devided the world , capture , kill , rape , drew borders , and build civilazations -

Yeah - white man . And as of my personal experience , arabs ar far more "masculine" in behaviour than blacks ..stop eat what they feed you in hip hop culture and open a book

Dont forget who devided the world , capture , kill , rape , drew borders , and build civilazations -

Yeah - white man . And as of my personal experience , arabs ar far more "masculine" in behaviour than blacks ..stop eat what they feed you in hip hop culture and open a book
volatile masculinity. Height masculinity and intimidations.
Whites did more good than evil. We gave medical interventions to them which allowed their populations to grow back from the numbers we took. End of discussion.
Discussing further just absolves their nonproductivity.
Because lookism interferes with the notion of romantic love. It states that the only reason you fell in love with your soulmate was the facial bone structure and aesthetics as opposed to the person they are. Sex and intimacy are the most rewarding aspects of life and to talk about lookism exposes it as what it is, an illusion.
People fall in love with superficials because people love success, and being well off more than genuine companionship. People are passively filled with hate and want dominance.
Why the hell did I land here on earth with such bluepill stupidity in the canvas of my life.

racism and antisemitism are redpills.
Politics are redpills.
Having faith in nationalism is a redpill. I think we were all once solely redpilled, but have realized that our own personal issues have overtaken my careness for my country.
True words

Racism is cope. The reason why people bother with it is because theyre insecure and it makes them feel better about themselves.

Imagine this, you're an incel and you're white. You dont have the power of a normal white guy because you're ugly as fuck and that means you cant fully reap the benefits of your skin. Women dont want you, and this makes you angry. How are you going to release that anger?

By putting other people down. Can other races be racist? Sure. But who are the people using the word ethnic, nigger, sand nigger, wetback, chink? Who are the people who are constantly slinging JBW and cherry picking random events then categorizing entire races on them?

Who are the people who riding on the success of their ancestors and speaking as if they've done anything relevant in the world. I'll let you figure it out.

Last edited:
Racism is cope. The reason why people bother with it is because theyre insecure and it makes them feel better about themselves.

Imagine this, you're an incel and you're white. You dont have the power of a normal white guy because you're ugly as fuck and that means you cant fully reap the benefits of your skin. Women dont want you, and this makes you angry. How are you going to release that anger?

By putting other people down. Can other races be racist? Sure. But who are the people using the word ethnic, nigger, sand nigger, wetback, chink? Who are the people who are constantly slinging JBW and cherry picking random events then categorizing entire races on them?

Who are the people who riding on the success of their ancestors and speaking as if they've done anything relevant in the world. I'll let you figure it out.
Not just that but if sheltered people think blacks are uncultured, etc. then hating them and reserving them as pure evil is an overgeneralization and protection mechanism.
Sometimes insecurity is fun though, it's good to use easy to bring emotions to motivate yourself.

Very high iq look-ism is a poison that is over looked tbqh it's all

Masculine doesn't mean do any of that shit masculine is a behaviour set a code of ethics it means being willing till death to protect your honour

Because racism and antisemitism affect women too, lookism only significantly affects ugly men, who society couldn't give a rat's ass about, the average leftist would gladly genocide billions of ugly men just to slightly improve the quality of life of foids

Last edited:
Very high iq look-ism is a poison that is over looked tbqh it's all

Masculine doesn't mean do any of that shit masculine is a behaviour set a code of ethics it means being willing till death to protect your honour
masculinity is one of hte only words in the english language to define it. Which is why it needs the modifier volatile to codify it.

masculinity is one of hte only words in the english language to define it. Which is why it needs the modifier volatile to codify it.

I think when most people think of masculinity they have a preformed conception of hyper masculinity thuggish behaviour when i mean traditional masculine i treat it as a behavior ethic masculine people

I think when most people think of masculinity they have a preformed conception of hyper masculinity thuggish behaviour when i mean traditional masculine i treat it as a behavior ethic masculine people
People talk about thuggish behavior lol. That started in the 90s. The 90s were the biggest decade of reform. Thanks to technology and the Jews realizing that blacks/ nonwhties are gaining enough humanitarian protection to unleash the rap scene. Especially since boomers were getting older, didn't have testosterone, vietnam, ww2, korea killed them off.

You can have a lot of ethics alongside the vent of validity oldworld masculinity presented.
My dad is so out of touch now lol.
But now ghetto masculinity prominent in late 80s to early 2000s is also dying. Now being feminine and tolerant is better and most of the general population can fall into it.
Now being the edgelord is being a conservative alt-right.

But the hyper masculine thuggish behavior demonstrated by rural hick failed normies who end up becoming gymcels is what my dad became.

Because there are female jews, female niggas, etc. If a problem only affect men no one will care

Because there are female jews, female niggas, etc. If a problem only affect men no one will care
Fucking a female jew is funny. Since the jews hold themselves so dear. It's like cutting sacred cheese. Something that is in material worthless but there's a ton of sacred stature around it lol.

Fucking a female jew is funny. Since the jews hold themselves so dear. It's like cutting sacred cheese. Something that is in material worthless but there's a ton of sacred stature around it lol.
How do u know how it's to fuck a female jew? :waitwhat::waitwhat: :chad::banhammer:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back