Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why do curries make the best drama on .co?

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
Just thought to create a curry soldiarity thread because every where it’s getting Muslim vs Hindu.
B022A0FA C677 46C3 A268 E2DFFD84791E

But seriously? Every curry thread is full of memes, cope, factoids, hilarious pictures, ethnic wars n shit. Some curry will then attack Islam and sand interception would result

Why dont rice or crackkkas do this? 90% of rice/crackkker posts are basically lamenting shit.

Seems like greynig coping

When you shit in the streets you turn up the heat & bring the treats.

(huh lets take the bait) Simply because some guys just can't help projecting their insecurities, failures and hatred into every discussion even when its not related to the topic or thread.

Have a thread about Indo-China conflict? You have that one curry trying to beat down other curries.

Oh a thread on how currywhores love mayos. Yeah lets make it about curry vs curry.

Some people just can't deal with the fact that, in modern era, their culture and nation are not as successful as others, especially their percieved "rivals".

(huh lets take the bait) Simply because some guys just can't help projecting their insecurities, failures and hatred into every discussion even when its not related to the topic or thread.

Have a thread about Indo-China conflict? You have that one curry trying to beat down other curries.

Oh a thread on how currywhores love mayos. Yeah lets make it about curry vs curry.

Some people just can't deal with the fact that, in modern era, their culture and nation are not as successful as others, especially their percieved "rivals".
tbh

Look, I get it. I know you can't tolerate the reality that a superior species makes you live under their boots. You won't last long in this forum.
brutal ngl

low eq, low inhib and overly confident

although it is not necessarily a bad thing, curry threads are the most entertaining :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

I weak deserve to be weeded out.
Yeah tbh internet is not for the weak.
Plus we are all anons and most are 4channers.
Pajeets like @Mahmoud show grow some thick skin tbhtbh

Everyone knows curries are low inhib Gods

low eq, low inhib and overly confident

although it is not necessarily a bad thing, curry threads are the most entertaining :feelsPop: :feelsPop:
View attachment 279621
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yeah tbh internet is not for the weak.
Plus we are all anons and most are 4channers.
Pajeets like @Mahmoud show grow some thick skin tbhtbh
>He doesn't know I'm already memeing on levels of irony
Retard tbh. also, I have legitimate political views on Western intervention in Muslim lands which are supported by facts.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

>He doesn't know I'm already memeing on levels of irony
Retard tbh. also, I have legitimate political views on Western intervention in Muslim lands which are supported by facts.
Interesting. Make a thread.

THIS. Also, they are low IQ in general. The combo of low IQ and low EQ makes them cope heavily because they deny the blackpill intellectually and emotionally.

Whats low EQ? Fun fact about hindus btw, smelling like shit and having a mustache is mandatory.

I don't know tbh

Hindus are riddled with inferiority complexes that make them lash out at everybody

fuck curries, fuck cumskins, fuck niggers, all hail ethniccels. Islam is right about women.