Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theory on why Curries are the biggest cucks in the world.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

leper
-
Let me explain, it basically has to do with religion - In Hinduism there are millions of Gods, these Gods aren't taken lightly and due to this Indians have developed praise and worship for every little thing that benefits them or makes them feel good. They literally don't eat beef in India because they worship cows. Worshipping a cow seems insane outside of the subcontinent but the reason why they worship it in the first place is because cows are seen as 'gentle' and provide a few benefits. Cows have practical and economic significance, they provide milk, which is a staple food in many Indian households, and their shit is used for fuel and fertiliser.

Because of a mere few simple reasons, the cow ends up happening to be "worshipped", if you take this on a mass scale it makes sense why there are a million Gods in Hinduism. The problem arises is when you worship every little thing on Earth, it turns you into a cuck.

This engraved mentality explains why you see hoards of curries with "Phul sapport sir" on every video about Israel. Israel actually has nothing to do with India other than the fact that they both hate Muslims, but because of this slight common ground they end up worshipping Israel. Curries are used to lifting up the balls of everything they slightly are fond of which explains why they are cucks, this culture can't be found ANYWHERE outside the subcontinent. Not the Middle East, not East Asia, not Europe or even Africa which is the shittiest of shitholes, I guarantee you will not find this behaviour anywhere else other than the subcontinent.

Don't get me wrong, Muslim and Buddhist curries are also guilty of this because they are mere converts, the subconscious mentality was passed on from generation to generation as they lived around Hindu majority areas and their ancestors were Hindus. They might not know Hindu doctrines laid out like that and I don't think most Hindus do either, they copy subconscious tradition passed down from generations and behave like this.

However I do notice people from Sri Lanka (majority Buddhist) have much less simpish and cuckish behaviour compared to Indians, so take that as you will.

The main reason cows are worshipped is because it's the pet of one of the three main Hindu Gods named Shiva. Curries ended up taking it too far for the reason you just mentioned.

The main reason cows are worshipped is because it's the pet of one of the three main Hindu Gods named Shiva.
Yup but even small things like economic benefits contributes to the worship so much so that they refuse to eats its flesh.
Curries ended up taking it too far for the reason you just mentioned.
:yes:

Curries were literally a failed experiment to create a loyal slave race for Jewish people

Let me explain, it basically has to do with religion - In Hinduism there are millions of Gods, these Gods aren't taken lightly and due to this Indians have developed praise and worship for every little thing that benefits them or makes them feel good. They literally don't eat beef in India because they worship cows. Worshipping a cow seems insane outside of the subcontinent but the reason why they worship it in the first place is because cows are seen as 'gentle' and provide a few benefits. Cows have practical and economic significance, they provide milk, which is a staple food in many Indian households, and their shit is used for fuel and fertiliser.

Because of a mere few simple reasons, the cow ends up happening to be "worshipped", if you take this on a mass scale it makes sense why there are a million Gods in Hinduism. The problem arises is when you worship every little thing on Earth, it turns you into a cuck.

This engraved mentality explains why you see hoards of curries with "Phul sapport sir" on every video about Israel. Israel actually has nothing to do with India other than the fact that they both hate Muslims, but because of this slight common ground they end up worshipping Israel. Curries are used to lifting up the balls of everything they slightly are fond of which explains why they are cucks, this culture can't be found ANYWHERE outside the subcontinent. Not the Middle East, not East Asia, not Europe or even Africa which is the shittiest of shitholes, I guarantee you will not find this behaviour anywhere else other than the subcontinent.

Don't get me wrong, Muslim and Buddhist curries are also guilty of this because they are mere converts, the subconscious mentality was passed on from generation to generation as they lived around Hindu majority areas and their ancestors were Hindus. They might not know Hindu doctrines laid out like that and I don't think most Hindus do either, they copy subconscious tradition passed down from generations and behave like this.

However I do notice people from Sri Lanka (majority Buddhist) have much less simpish and cuckish behaviour compared to Indians, so take that as you will.
Curries are naive and stupid and lack racial cunning. Complete opposite of Jews. Never let white libcucks or niggers tell you we are racists. We the most racially tolerant people on Earth. The only reason we are accused of being racists is because we do not bow in supplication and worship of niggers like white liberals do. They want to strip us of what little wealth and dignity we have. Everyone takes advantage of our goodwill and compassion because we do not have the hateful racist gene inside us like Whites and Asians do. Everyone comes to our country and abuse us with zero reprucussions.

Tbh there isn't anything you and I can do individually. Most curries are very naive about the world. The only based thing about us I have heard is that Indian managers fire all non Indians and hire only Indians. That is exactly what we need lmao. We need to be like Jews. Conquer Real Estate and Job Markets in Western countries through business and then drive all whites, niggers and other faggots away. Those faggots shouldn't even be able to make a decent living or should be forced to live hovels. Also lose any and all sympathy for white women. If any deathnic rapes them pat him on the back. White whores are responsible for the liberalisation of our women. They should raped en masse(Arabcels are doing this in Europe for which they have my phul sapport).

More curries need to Dark Triad, cunning, cruel and sadistic.

Curries were literally a failed experiment to create a loyal slave race for Jewish people
I wish lmao. Niggers enjoy a vaunted place in society due to being the Jew's chosen slaves.

Curries are naive and stupid and lack racial cunning. Complete opposite of Jews. Never let white libcucks or niggers tell you we are racists. We the most racially tolerant people on Earth. The only reason we are accused of being racists is because we do not bow in supplication and worship of niggers like white liberals do. They want to strip us of what little wealth and dignity we have. Everyone takes advantage of our goodwill and compassion because we do not have the hateful racist gene inside us like Whites and Asians do. Everyone comes to our country and abuse us with zero reprucussions.
You're right, it's weird saying this but we're actually the most tolerant people on Earth if you look at it this way (I never thought of it that way), the least racist people. But it's turned into a weakness which is why it's "cucked" behaviour because it only allows others to walk over you
Tbh there isn't anything you and I can do individually. Most curries are very naive about the world.
True, but I don't really care that much, it's just nice to be aware of it
The only based thing about us I have heard is that Indian managers fire all non Indians and hire only Indians. That is exactly what we need lmao. We need to be like Jews. Conquer Real Estate and Job Markets in Western countries through business and then drive all whites, niggers and other faggots away. Those faggots shouldn't even be able to make a decent living or should be forced to live hovels. Also lose any and all sympathy for white women. If any deathnic rapes them pat him on the back. White whores are responsible for the liberalisation of our women. They should raped en masse(Arabcels are doing this in Europe for which they have my phul sapport).
I would say it's better to not care about them. If they get raped by Arabs that's their problem, I don't care about it, I don't want to actively wish them harm or bootlick them because hate actually counts as worship (this needs a separate thread for explanation). Better to focus on how we can get ahead, even if it only meant you as an individual, now that you're blackpilled you can understand how the mindset of other races work, if you ever end up abroad you aren't going empty handed.
More curries need to Dark Triad, cunning, cruel and sadistic.
I would add "cooperative" to the list, the most "successful" races have all five, especially East Asians, they are even more cruel and grisly with their dealings than Europeans & Arabs

Hindus are the only group of people that worship women, not just one but a trillion of them every Indian caste has a kuldevi (clan goddess) . The most emasculated and cucked race on earth. Even their goddesses look nothing like them, every Indian goddess is white.

Never let white libcucks or niggers tell you we are racists. We the most racially tolerant people on Earth. The only reason we are accused of being racists is because we do not bow in supplication and worship of niggers like white liberals do. They want to strip us of what little wealth and dignity we have. Everyone takes advantage of our goodwill and compassion because we do not have the hateful racist gene inside us like Whites and Asians do. Everyone comes to our country and abuse us with zero reprucussions
Where did you get this bullshit from? Indians are the only race on the planet that is racist to itself. Indians despise the color of their skin, the shape of their skull and their outward appearance. Curries are not just racist but casteist and filthy subhumans, there is no compassion among them.

I though THE Indians were pretty based in THE past?

I would literally wipe out this forum and entire planet for 5 minute sex with average white firm in so desperate for female attention (in mein Kraft)

I would literally wipe out this forum and entire planet for 5 minute sex with average white firm in so desperate for female attention (in mein Kraft)
bring back the law of jehovah, we gon marry sex slaves and concubines like abraham jacob and solomon and david>>>>>>>

jfl solomon was so based almost all his harems were deathnic

Indians better be support Israel :feelsUgh::feelswhat:

Curries religionmaxx and worship everything because they are subhumans who are at the mercy of nature. When you're at the mercy of nature and are unable to master it, you cope and seek to appeal to it through prayer and other bullshit rituals. Also, religion and worship offers an escapist way of coping with the brutality that nature administers on these shitskins.

Also they don't eat meat

Attachments

• Raw-Chicken.png
    Raw-Chicken.png
    805.7 KB · Views: 54
Nah East Asians are much more cucked.

Shit skinz kys

brutal curry pill for me

Curries religionmaxx and worship everything because they are subhumans who are at the mercy of nature. When you're at the mercy of nature and are unable to master it, you cope and seek to appeal to it through prayer and other bullshit rituals. Also, religion and worship offers an escapist way of coping with the brutality that nature administers on these shitskins.
truth spoken right there

Worshipping a cow seems insane outside of the subcontinent
Retardation :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Cow worship isn't native to India and was brought here though Indo-Aryan migrants. All Indo-Aryan religions have some form of cow worship, no ones know this because effectively Hinduism is the only Indo-Aryan religion still alive

JFL that's because sinhalese are busy mongering a genocide against Tamils
The main reason cows are worshipped is because it's the pet of one of the three main Hindu Gods named Shiva.
Nah, if that was the case even Peacocks and eagles would have been worshiped in the same way since they are accociated with other gods.

The reason is because Aryan were shepard nomads and cows were very important to them

Israel actually has nothing to do with India other than the fact that they both hate Muslims,
Cope, Israel helped us in 1971 war. They supply us arms even today. They are one of our greatest allies.
but because of this slight common ground they end up worshipping Israel.
Jokes aside we need to learn thing from Jews. They revived their heritage with Zionism, and we must also revive Sanskrit like Jews revived Hebrew.

Israel bombed 20,000 Arabs for 200 hostages. Jews look out that much themselves, could that even be said about curries? Curries lack a uniting common self-serving identity

This is what Hindutva is supposed to be, but I doubt if we could achieve it from how cucked BJP is

@Copexodius Maximus

The most emasculated and cucked race on earth.
Yes, North Niggers are. You literally got raped for 800 years straight without one rebellion

Even their goddesses look nothing like them, every Indian goddess is white.
Brutal white woman pill
Just because you are sissy self hating cucks stop projecting that on to us please.

From Marco Polo writing when he visited Tamil Nadu
In this land the natives, although black, are not born of so deep a dye as they afterwards attain by artificial means, esteeming blackness [as] the perfection of beauty. For this purpose, three times every day, they rub the children over with oil of sesamé.The images of their deities they represent black, but the devil they paint white, and assert that all the demons are of that colour.
- The Travels of Marco Polo, Book 3, Chapter XX

Name the fair skin female deities again?

Cope, Israel helped us in 1971 war. They supply us arms even today. They are one of our greatest allies.

Jokes aside we need to learn thing from Jews. They revived their heritage with Zionism, and we must also revive Sanskrit like Jews revived Hebrew.

Israel bombed 20,000 Arabs for 200 hostages. Jews look out that much themselves, could that even be said about curries? Curries lack a uniting common self-serving identity

This is what Hindutva is supposed to be, but I doubt if we could achieve it from how cucked BJP is

@Copexodius Maximus
Difference is the Jews are one ethnic group that all share the same religion while curries comprise of hundreds of ethnic groups with differing religions.

Difference is the Jews are one ethnic group that all share the same religion
You missed the point I am trying to make. Jews aren't just a religious group, it's a racial group as well. You Jews literally created a racial religion in which you are on top, and all the non-Jews (goys) are inferior.

Curries at least should have the same level of racial in group bias as Jews to succeed.
while curries comprise of hundreds of ethnic groups with differing religions.
Yeah but even then we would share some cultural links like Sanskrit that we can revive

Last edited:
You missed the point I am trying to make. Jews aren't just a religious group, it's a racial group as well. You Jews literally created a racial religion in which you are on top, and all the non-Jews (goys) are inferior.

Curries at least should have the same level of racial in group bias as Jews to succeed.
Curries are not the same as Jews, that’s disingenuous. A better comparison would be to the Tamils and their Tamil Tiger groups succeeding in making their own country.

Yeah but even then we would share some cultural links like Sanskrit that we can revive
You should know better than anyone that South Indians do not want that for obvious reasons.

Curries are not the same as Jews, that’s disingenuous. A better comparison would be to the Tamils and their Tamil Tiger groups succeeding in making their own country.
You could say that about Hindus, Hindu being defined very broadly
You should know better than anyone that South Indians do not want that for obvious reasons.
Nah, that's all artificially created. There more Sanskrit loan words in day to day Malayalam and Telugu than in Hindi, because most of Hindi has Persian words because they got raped by them for 800 years

Only North-East chinks would probably be against it because they have Munda origin languages

You could say that about Hindus, Hindu being defined very broadly
It’s not the same then. Judaism is a very narrowly defined religion while Hinduism is not, and neither is it an ethnic group.

Nah, that's all artificially created. There more Sanskrit loan words in day to day Malayalam and Telugu than in Hindi, because most of Hindi has Persian words because they got raped by them for 800 years
Telegu is a non Indo European language while Persian is very closely related to Sanskrit. They already share a huge amount of vocabulary.

Only North-East chinks would probably be against it because they have Munda origin languages
What do you mean by artificially created? To me it seems obvious ethnonationalism is the natural state of affairs, while being clumped together with a bunch of other random ethnicities is artificial and a result of bureaucratic handy work and brainwashing.

It’s not the same then. Judaism is a very narrowly defined religion while Hinduism is not, and neither is it an ethnic group.
That's because Jews constructed it that way. We would too, a Hindu society reform is very well needed.
Telegu is a non Indo European language while Persian is very closely related to Sanskrit. They already share a huge amount of vocabulary.
Not really, Telugu and Malayalam have the base of Dravdian but most of the words are of Prakrit/Sanskrit origin. Just like how English has Anglo-Saxon base but Latin words

The Persian words are themselves Arabic in origin, North India is a totally colonized land. Even their language got raped

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/sz6noz/you_might_have_realized_that_the_hindi_we_speak/

What do you mean by artificially created?
It's too long for me to explain but Dravidian moment is bullshit. South Indians conserved and used more than North niggers

That's because Jews constructed it that way. We would too, a Hindu society reform is very well needed.
Not really, Judaism was like that from the beginning. There is no Hindu ethnicity nor is there a single Hindu tradition.

Not really, Telugu and Malayalam have the base of Dravdian but most of the words are of Prakrit/Sanskrit origin. Just like how English has Anglo-Saxon base but Latin words
I looked it up, and it says around 70% are from Sanskrit. It seems the Tamils are only at around 15%. Can’t find the numbers for Hindi.

The Persian words are themselves Arabic in origin, North India is a totally colonized land. Even their language got raped

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/sz6noz/you_might_have_realized_that_the_hindi_we_speak/

Modern Iranian Persian is, but this is not the case for the Persian that was brought into India, which was closer to the pre-Arabic version (like what exists in Afghanistan).

And colonized raping is just a part of life, just like South India got its culture colonized and raped by North India.

It's too long for me to explain but Dravidian moment is bullshit. South Indians conserved and used more than North niggers
They obviously have their own history though, north indians may speak persian loanwords but they don’t pretend to be persian jfl.

Not really, Judaism was like that from the beginning. There is no Hindu ethnicity nor is there a single Hindu tradition.
Then we would begin being like that from now on. Your Jews culture is the best, we should plagiarize from you jfl
I looked it up, and it says around 70% are from Sanskrit. It seems the Tamils are only at around 15%. Can’t find the numbers for Hindi.
For Hindi it's 0% trust me. Because it's not just about having the word in language, but also using it day-to-day. South Indians speak more Sanskrit than North Indians
Modern Iranian Persian is, but this is not the case for the Persian that was brought into India, which was closer to the pre-Arabic version (like what exists in Afghanistan).
Nah, in any case even Persian is very distant from Sanskrit, They divided at least 4000 years ago
And colonized raping is just a part of life, just like South India got its culture colonized and raped by North India.
Cope. When did North Indians ever rule us? South Indian Satavahanas ruled those filthy niggers though

The Sanskrit and Prakrit words in South Indian languages come from the rule of various kingdoms who put them as offical languages. For example Satavahana followed a Bilingual policy like this

They obviously have their own history though, north indians may speak persian loanwords but they don’t pretend to be persian jfl.
Opposite. North niggers speak Persian and pretend to be "Hindi". Fuckers have the audacity to try to impose Hindi on to us, when most of "Hindi" byproduct of a raped civilization for 800 years

Last edited:
Then we would begin being like that from now on. Your Jews culture is the best, we should plagiarize from you jfl
You can’t make it jfl. Jewish culture is definitely not the best, the West is probably the best culture in history.

For Hindi it's 0% trust me. Because it's not just about having the word in language, but also using it day-to-day. South Indians speak more Sanskrit than North Indians

Nah, in any case even Persian is very distant from Sanskrit, They divided at least 4000 years ago
The civilizations were in constant contact for a long time afterwards. The Persian Empire most likely brought writing to India with the Aramaic script, and many important populations in North West India like the Kambojas, Sakas, etc were Iranian. They have had constant contact with one another for millennia.

Cope. When did North Indians ever rule us? South Indian Satavahanas ruled those filthy niggers though

The Sanskrit and Prakrit words in South Indian languages come from the rule of various kingdoms who put them as offical languages. For example Satavahana followed a Bilingual policy like this

View attachment 1195449
Even before Ashoka there was Sanskritization of South India beginning. There is records of the evolution of south india from its own indigenous traditions to slowly adopting brahmanic hinduism overtime. South Indian kings would literally bring in Brahmins from North India to spread their influence into South India and were given wives to breed with and spread (due to wanting to be as advanced as the north indians, which is similar to curries wanting to breed with whites now). It’s pretty much state sponsored cuckoldry. Why do you think there is persistent steppe ancestry even in many parts of South India?

Opposite. North niggers speak Persian and pretend to be "Hindi". Fuckers have the audacity to try to impose Hindi on to us, when most of "Hindi" byproduct of a raped civilization for 800 years
I think Hindi was actually made in the 1800s by the British working with Hindu reform movements by artificially inserting Sanskrit words in Urdu.

You can’t make it jfl. Jewish culture is definitely not the best, the West is probably the best culture in history.
That's why the west is crumbling and whites are going extinct, and why Jews have 3+ birth rate

The civilizations were in constant contact for a long time afterwards. The Persian Empire most likely brought writing to India with the Aramaic script, and many important populations in North West India like the Kambojas, Sakas, etc were Iranian. They have had constant contact with one another for millennia.
I know. But still Persian =/= Sanskrit in form. Isn't it like claiming Greek and Latin are the same?
Even before Ashoka there was Sanskritization of South India beginning. There is records of the evolution of south india from its own indigenous traditions to slowly adopting brahmanic hinduism overtime.
Yeah, I know it took place during sangam literature time.
South Indian kings would literally bring in Brahmins from North India to spread their influence into South India and were given wives to breed with and spread (due to wanting to be as advanced as the north indians, which is similar to curries wanting to breed with whites now). It’s pretty much state sponsored cuckoldry.
Nice fanfic :feelskek: Source please? From what I remember only Niyogi Brahmins were brought from North for being bureaucrats.

Also projection of your white-worship on to us when we literally did this.

Marco Polo when he visited Tamil Nadu
In this land the natives, although black, are not born of so deep a dye as they afterwards attain by artificial means, esteeming blackness [as] the perfection of beauty. For this purpose, three times every day, they rub the children over with oil of sesamé.The images of their deities they represent black, but the devil they paint white, and assert that all the demons are of that colour.
- The Travels of Marco Polo, Book 3, Chapter XX

Brahmins still got raped during wars

Why do you think there is persistent steppe ancestry even in many parts of South India?
Migration, various North groups migrated to South India.

Also many people in Kerala have Jewish ancestry, doesn't mean shit
I think Hindi was actually made in the 1800s by the British working with Hindu reform movements by artificially inserting Sanskrit words in Urdu.
Clearly it failed then, there isn't any Sanskrit in Hindi

Last edited:
That's why the west is crumbling and whites are going extinct, and why Jews have 3+ birth rate

View attachment 1195647
Moving away from traditional Western values, that’s why.

I know. But still Persian =/= Sanskrit in form. Isn't it like claiming Greek and Latin are the same?
Yeah, but Greek obviously heavily influenced Roman culture. That’s why we call it Greco-Roman world.

Yeah, I know it took place during sangam literature time.

Nice fanfic :feelskek: Source please? From what I remember only Niyogi Brahmins were brought from North for being bureaucrats.
I think it was from one of Sheldon Pollock’s books, where he talks about the sanskrit cosmopolis and how the caste system got exported to different societies.

Also projection of your white-worship on to us when we literally did this.

Marco Polo when he visited Tamil Nadu
What does this have to do with south indians getting cucked by the north?

And? What does this prove jfl?

Migration, various North groups migrated to South India.

Also many people in Kerala have Jewish ancestry, doesn't mean shit
People in kerala have jewish ancestry?

Clearly it failed then, there isn't any Sanskrit in Hindi
Sanskrit isn’t a natural language, it was made by Panini. Hindi and other North Indian languages are descendants of Prakrits, and descend ultimately from the Rigvedic language. Languages evolve naturally over time as well, as you can see with Ancient Greek or Classical Arabic not being understandable by modern Greeks and Arabs. Those ancient Indian languages are thousands of years old, so even without Persianization they wouldn’t be able to understand. Meanwhile artificially injecting words from another ancient language into yours lets those words live longer because they were added later from Sanskrit texts through whatever means.

Moving away from traditional Western values, that’s why.
Yeah because western values were weak they eroded. But you Jews, Jews remembered their roots even for centuries.

You are a retard if you think cumskins had better values than you kikes for having ingroup success :feelsseriously:
Yeah, but Greek obviously heavily influenced Roman culture. That’s why we call it Greco-Roman world.
And? Literally every neighboring state influenced each other. Wouldn't make them the same like you were claiming of Persians and Vedic people being the same
I think it was from one of Sheldon Pollock’s books, where he talks about the sanskrit cosmopolis and how the caste system got exported to different societies.
I don't much about this. Will check it out afterwards. Not trying to evade, he seems to be controversial
What does this have to do with south indians getting cucked by the north?
No, you were claiming we were white worshiping from the start. When it was the opposite

This is funny when you are a white-worshiper self-hating kike projecting that on to us. You accuse us and even many times demand me to worship and "thank" cumskins
which is similar to curries wanting to breed with whites now

And? What does this prove jfl?
You were claiming Brahmins were "cucking" other South Indians, if anything they were the ones getting raped lol
People in kerala have jewish ancestry?
Yeah they do, even some Arab DNA. Because of Jews and Christians Arabs that migrated here.

The point is that even Buddhism, Jainism aren't native to South India just like Vedic Hinduism. The spread of North Indian religions in South India is comparable to how Buddhism spread in China, not to how christianity spread in Greece and how Islam spread in Iran though oppressive invasion and colonization JFL
Sanskrit isn’t a natural language, it was made by Panini. Hindi and other North Indian languages are descendants of Prakrits, and descend ultimately from the Rigvedic language. Languages evolve naturally over time as well, as you can see with Ancient Greek or Classical Arabic not being understandable by modern Greeks and Arabs. Those ancient Indian languages are thousands of years old, so even without Persianization they wouldn’t be able to understand. Meanwhile artificially injecting words from another ancient language into yours lets those words live longer because they were added later from Sanskrit texts through whatever means.
Are you trying to be obtuse on purpose JFL? My point is if someone spoke Sanskrit, it would be literally comprehensible to 90% of curries except for the chinks in North-East India. It's the most common language all of share.

It would be a better idea to try to revive Sanskrit and impose it, instead of rape baby Hindi which North niggers are doing now. That's my suggestion and of the initial constitutional makers who wanted to make Sanskrit the Official language

Also JFL at mentioning Panini. If you know him, you would know that he was the first linguist in the world. And you were claiming curries can't create anything so we speak English

Yeah because western values were weak they eroded. But you Jews, Jews remembered their roots even for centuries.

You are a retard if you think cumskins had better values than you kikes for having ingroup success :feelsseriously:
Yes, just look at the modern world. They made everything while Jews just parasite off their success. Never began.

And? Literally every neighboring state influenced each other. Wouldn't make them the same like you were claiming of Persians and Vedic people being the same
Never said they’re the same, although the distinction between the Vedic people and the Ancient Iranians was probably a lot smaller than it is now.

I don't much about this. Will check it out afterwards. Not trying to evade, he seems to be controversial

No, you were claiming we were white worshiping from the start. When it was the opposite

This is funny when you are a white-worshiper self-hating kike projecting that on to us. You accuse us and even many times demand me to worship and "thank" cumskins
Yes, whites are just superior. Time to face the facts we are all just failures. Money maxxing kikes and curries will still get cucked.

You were claiming Brahmins were "cucking" other South Indians, if anything they were the ones getting raped lol
Some empires trying to rape doesn’t disprove what I said jfl. Rape is extremely common when the new king comes to town and takes over.

Yeah they do, even some Arab DNA. Because of Jews and Christians Arabs that migrated here.
Never heard of that

The point is that even Buddhism, Jainism aren't native to South India just like Vedic Hinduism. The spread of North Indian religions in South India is comparable to how Buddhism spread in China, not to how christianity spread in Greece and how Islam spread in Iran though oppressive invasion and colonization JFL
The point is they accepted the superior culture of North India. Time for all curries to accept the West is the superior culture now.

Are you trying to be obtuse on purpose JFL? My point is if someone spoke Sanskrit, it would be literally comprehensible to 90% of curries except for the chinks in North-East India. It's the most common language all of share.
Weren’t you just arguing hindu speakers don’t understand it jfl?
Btw I’m curious, how much of this do you understand? i googled sanskrit speech on youtube
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F4n9lflo8ic

It would be a better idea to try to revive Sanskrit and impose it, instead of rape baby Hindi which North niggers are doing now. That's my suggestion and of the initial constitutional makers who wanted to make Sanskrit the Official language
I thought they wanted to make Bengali the official language

Also JFL at mentioning Panini. If you know him, you would know that he was the first linguist in the world. And you were claiming curries can't create anything so we speak English
Curries from where he was from were less shitskinned back then. He is from the Gandhara region in the far north. Curries did make stuff in the past, but those times are long gone.

Yes, just look at the modern world. They made everything while Jews just parasite off their success. Never began.
Yeah, WE cucks didn't have their lands invaded by foreigners for 1000 years like the rest of us. Ruled and looted from all of the world yet are going extinct.

While Jews were exiled and discriminated for 1000s of years got 1/3 of their population genocided, yet recovered and are ruling the world now. Who is superior and successful one again?
Yes, whites are just superior. Time to face the facts we are all just failures. Money maxxing kikes and curries will still get cucked.
Cope, they are the ones going extinct while our birth rates are rising. You are just a white worshipping cuck
Some empires trying to rape doesn’t disprove what I said jfl. Rape is extremely common when the new king comes to town and takes over.
You haven't even provided quoted sources like I did. And also, Brahmins can't "cuck" anyone, they only got cucked always
The point is they accepted the superior culture of North India. Time for all curries to accept the West is the superior culture now.
It was a two-way cultural assimilation. Many South Indian native Gods and beliefs were also absorbed by North Indians. It was more like a synchronization of religions.

And no western cumskin culture isn't superior, Jews culture is
Weren’t you just arguing hindu speakers don’t understand it jfl?

Btw I’m curious, how much of this do you understand? i googled sanskrit speech on youtube
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F4n9lflo8ic

I guess it would be comparable to how much an English speaker can understand French. I learnt some French in school, it's very easy to learn if you already come from a English speaking background
I thought they wanted to make Bengali the official language
No, BR Ambedkar Chairman of the Drafting Committe himself suggested of making Sanskrit the official language.
Curries from where he was from were less shitskinned back then
Then why do black skinned Tamils and Mallus mogg all of India in IQ? :forcedsmile:

Yeah, WE cucks didn't have their lands invaded by foreigners for 1000 years like the rest of us. Ruled and looted from all of the world yet are going extinct.

While Jews were exiled and discriminated for 1000s of years got 1/3 of their population genocided, yet recovered and are ruling the world now. Who is superior and successful one again?
White Jews look nothing like our ancestors

Cope, they are the ones going extinct while our birth rates are rising. You are just a white worshipping cuck
Whites invented more than anyone and are the best looking. Time to face reality. Plus the Aryans who made your Vedic culture were white passing.

You haven't even provided quoted sources like I did. And also, Brahmins can't "cuck" anyone, they only got cucked always
It’s from some book I read, hence I can’t quote it from some google search. I gave you the author if you care enough.

It was a two-way cultural assimilation. Many South Indian native Gods and beliefs were also absorbed by North Indians. It was more like a synchronization of religions.
By that logic the Islam also assimilated and currified jfl. In reality it mostly went one way in both cases.

And no western cumskin culture isn't superior, Jews culture is
Cope

I guess it would be comparable to how much an English speaker can understand French. I learnt some French in school, it's very easy to learn if you already come from a English speaking background
I’m from Canada and couldn’t learn French at all. It’s a nigger language.

No, BR Ambedkar Chairman of the Drafting Committe himself suggested of making Sanskrit the official language.
I think Bengal was the richest part of India with the most influence. But it seems it was mostly in support for Hindi

Then why do black skinned Tamils and Mallus mogg all of India in IQ? :forcedsmile:
Exceptions to the rule. They had ancient civilizations of their own making before.

White Jews look nothing like our ancestors
Jews success can be more attributed to your culture more than anything else
Whites invented more than anyone and are the best looking. Time to face reality.
This is the only the case from recent time. And also no inventions for your extinction lol
Plus the Aryans who made your Vedic culture were white passing.
Cope, Yamnaya themselves were brown skinned brown eyed

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IndoEuropean/comments/ocp6t6/reconstructions_of_ancient_indoeuropeans_by/

People of the Yamnaya culture are believed to have had mostly brown eye colour, light to intermediate skin, and brown hair colour, with some variation

And about Andronovo people who probably came to India, doesn't really favor your argument. Because cow worshipping and horse sex having Aryans didn't create a civilization better than IVC brown people previously did
By that logic the Islam also assimilated and currified jfl. In reality it mostly went one way in both cases.
Not a accurate comparison, like I said it is comparable to how Buddhism assimilated into chinese traditions. I will say this trying of synchronization of various sources was the reason that fucked it up and made it extremely incoherent
I’m from Canada and couldn’t learn French at all. It’s a nigger language.
Cope, it's better than English definitely. But learning 100s of verb forms was tough :feelsree:
Exceptions to the rule. They had ancient civilizations of their own making before.
Whatever is of your convince :feelsseriously: you are just a white worshiping race autist cuck. So did North Indians before the arrival of Aryans, they built IVC one of the greatest civilization at that time

Last edited:
Jews success can be more attributed to your culture more than anything else
Or IQ

This is the only the case from recent time. And also no inventions for your extinction lol
Broootal

The Aryans were actually whiter than the Yamnaya, look up the Sintashta culture. Half of them had light hair (blonde) and eyes (blue).

And about Andronovo people who probably came to India, doesn't really favor your argument. Because cow worshipping and horse sex having Aryans didn't create a civilization better than IVC brown people previously did
They evolved from nomadic warriors to philosophers. As for the IVC it was a bronze age culture, but not much is known about them. Language is still undeciphered.

Not a accurate comparison, like I said it is comparable to how Buddhism assimilated into chinese traditions. I will say this trying of synchronization of various sources was the reason that fucked it up and made it extremely incoherent
Chinese have their own traditional language, their own clothing, own versions of Buddhism that is easily distinguishable, and own social structures. The same can not be said about South India anymore it seems based on what you’re telling me.

Cope, it's better than English definitely. But learning 100s of verb forms was tough :feelsree:

Whatever is of your convince :feelsseriously: you are just a white worshiping race autist cuck. So did North Indians before the arrival of Aryans, they built IVC one of the greatest civilization at that time
IVC = Iranian invader achievement yet again. Brutal

Didn't you say Jews only became High IQ because of high pressure selection factor? Your self-serving nepotism maxxing is the reason for it
The Aryans were actually whiter than the Yamnaya, look up the Sintashta culture. Half of them had light hair (blonde) and eyes (blue).
Brown Yamnaya raped all the people "whiter" than them, which according to you couldn't have taken place because "Muh white superiority :feelstastyman:"
They evolved from nomadic warriors to philosophers.
What philosophers nigga? Philosophy on cow worship and horse sex? Most retarded practices like all pagan Indo-European religions. Whatever good in it only came during and after reinterpretations in later Vedic age.
As for the IVC it was a bronze age culture, but not much is known about them. Language is still undeciphered.
It probably isn't even a proper language, just some marking. But we know even with limited excavation that they built a better more structured and constructed society than Aryans in Rig Veda
Chinese have their own traditional language, their own clothing, own versions of Buddhism that is easily distinguishable, and own social structures. The same can not be said about South India anymore it seems based on what you’re telling me.
Of course not. Read more on how Tamil Vedic synchronization happened during sangam time
IVC = Iranian invader achievement yet again. Brutal
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: This is like when those niggers black-wash everything. First of all IVC people were only 60% Iranian from the sample we have, which according to you mixxing with "shitskins" should have ruined civilizations

And second this Iranian component split off from Zagros farmers in Iran more than 10000 years ago :feelsseriously: Next what? Black and white wash all the achievements we had. All of our achievements should be attributed to niggers because we came from Africa :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Didn't you say Jews only became High IQ because of high pressure selection factor? Your self-serving nepotism maxxing is the reason for it
Yeah, both exist.

Brown Yamnaya raped all the people "whiter" than them, which according to you couldn't have taken place because "Muh white superiority :feelstastyman:"
Yamnaya were not brown, they would still be considered light skinned today as much as a southern european. Lighter than curries. But still, I’m talking about today when it comes to civilization mogging. Ethnics had great civilization in the past, but now it’s over for them.

What philosophers nigga? Philosophy on cow worship and horse sex? Most retarded practices like all pagan Indo-European religions. Whatever good in it only came during and after reinterpretations in later Vedic age.
In the Buddha’s time they distinguished the brahmins as being white skinned and the kshatriya being somewhat darker, so this racial stratification still existed between castes back then. Greek philosophy was also a product of later Indo-European innovation. There is much overlap between them as well independently.

It probably isn't even a proper language, just some marking. But we know even with limited excavation that they built a better more structured and constructed society than Aryans in Rig Veda
Yeah, the rigvedic people were pretty primitive.

Of course not. Read more on how Tamil Vedic synchronization happened during sangam time

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: This is like when those niggers black-wash everything. First of all IVC people were only 60% Iranian from the sample we have, which according to you mixxing with "shitskins" should have ruined civilizations

And second this Iranian component split off from Zagros farmers in Iran more than 10000 years ago :feelsseriously: Next what? Black and white wash all the achievements we had. All of our achievements should be attributed to niggers because we came from Africa :feelstastyman:

View attachment 1198524
it says there 50-98% of IVC DNA comes from Iran. We know people in the Middle East built amazing civilizations. The same can’t be said about abo-like people. The ones with closer to 98% DNA probably did most the actual civilization building.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back