Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theory on why Curries are the biggest cucks in the world.

Yamnaya were not brown
They were browner than the Europeans they raped, which according to you couldn't have taken place
Ethnics had great civilization in the past, but now it’s over for them.
Cope all ethnics have double the birth rate of whites and all of them are replacing whites. It's over for them you mean?
In the Buddha’s time they distinguished the brahmins as being white skinned and the kshatriya being somewhat darker,
First source for kshatriyas being mentioned as "darker"?
so this racial stratification still existed between castes back then.
Btw this is funny mentioning when Buddha himself believed in varna "purity" and endogamy. Buddha literally talks shit about how Brahmins were marrying non-Brahmins and were worse than dogs for that lol

And second I looked into this, and in the sources you provided check the original prakrit words, it can be translated to "brighter varna" referring to metaphor of knowledge which makes more sense in that context specifically. This is classic case of Marxist interpretations I keep talk about jfl

And about Brahmins today being fairer and having more steppe than other, can be explained because most Brahmins originated from Aryavarta in North-West India and later migrated from there and mixxing with natives in different places. So comparing to people there, today Brahmins actually have lesser steppe to people there

And also from genetics it is commonly believed that endogamy in North Indian society came later just 2000 years ago. It happened during post-Maurya and Gupta period probably

But South Indian societies were always endogamous even pre-Vedic but in form of Jati not varna probably, because varana is a Indo-European stratification

it says there 50-98% of IVC DNA comes from Iran. We know people in the Middle East built amazing civilizations. The same can’t be said about abo-like people. The ones with closer to 98% DNA probably did most the actual civilization building.
I guess then 60-70% AASI having Tamils get mogged by 20-30% AASI Pakis :forcedsmile: Pakis actually have higher Iranian/Steppe but lesser AASI than South Indians

Whatever gets you to cope, like I said you are the white version of those African nationalists who claim everything was of their origin

Last edited:
Yeah, both exist.

Yamnaya were not brown, they would still be considered light skinned today as much as a southern european. Lighter than curries. But still, I’m talking about today when it comes to civilization mogging. Ethnics had great civilization in the past, but now it’s over for them.

In the Buddha’s time they distinguished the brahmins as being white skinned and the kshatriya being somewhat darker, so this racial stratification still existed between castes back then. Greek philosophy was also a product of later Indo-European innovation. There is much overlap between them as well independently.

Yeah, the rigvedic people were pretty primitive.

it says there 50-98% of IVC DNA comes from Iran. We know people in the Middle East built amazing civilizations. The same can’t be said about abo-like people. The ones with closer to 98% DNA probably did most the actual civilization building.
Why do Jews what to become white so bad, even when you are superior to them lol?

Inject some T, go pray in your Jewish temples and become a real proud Jewish man for once. This is cucked af what you're doing

They were browner than the Europeans they raped, which according to you couldn't have taken place
Just make up fake arguments Theory

Cope all ethnics have double the birth rate of whites and all of them are replacing whites. It's over for them you mean?
Roaches breedings at a rapid rate. Curry birth rates are also dropping, and I heard urban regions are already below replacement there as well.

First source for kshatriyas being mentioned as "darker"?
DN 3, where the Buddha is called a son of a black spawn

No, Mister Gotama. For it is proper for one brahmin to converse with another while both are walking, standing, sitting, or lying down. But as to these shavelings, fake ascetics, primitives, black spawn from the feet of our kinsman, I converse with them as I do with Mister Gotama.

The commentary on the word used is this:
IMG 8063

Btw this is funny mentioning when Buddha himself believed in varna "purity" and endogamy. Buddha literally talks shit about how Brahmins were marrying non-Brahmins and were worse than dogs for that lol
Repeating the same shit I already debunked. That was a mocking of the Brahmins who claim to be racially pure, but says that even dogs are more racially pure than them. It’s mocking their claim, not that he supports caste segregation jfl. What an obvious blatant attempt of lying by some brain dead hindu revisionist retard.

And second I looked into this, and in the sources you provided check the original prakrit words, it can be translated to "brighter varna" referring to metaphor of knowledge which makes more sense in that context specifically. This is classic case of Marxist interpretations I keep talk about jfl
This is not the case in the Buddhist texts, as the racial connotation is very clear. There is no hiding it, the Hindus are just coping they would all looked at as shitskin low caste slave niggers to the earlier Vedic people even in the Buddha’s time.

And also from genetics it is commonly believed that endogamy in North Indian society came later just 2000 years ago. It happened during post-Maurya and Gupta period probably
This is obviously not true as the endogamy is clearly being bragged about in these Buddhist texts from 2600 years ago.

But South Indian societies were always endogamous even pre-Vedic but in form of Jati not varna probably, because varana is a Indo-European stratification

I guess then 60-70% AASI having Tamils get mogged by 20-30% AASI Pakis :forcedsmile: Pakis actually have higher Iranian/Steppe but lesser AASI than South Indians
Tamils are one of the exceptions to the rule I said above, but Pakistan has its own problems of being a military dictatorship and retarded.

Whatever gets you to cope, like I said you are the white version of those African nationalists who claim everything was of their origin
not really. I don’t say Egyptians, Chinese, etc were white or related to them. But the Aryans in India obviously were.

Just make up fake arguments Theory
You did make an argument of "whiteness" being the absolute measure of the potential of achievements and superiority. And Yamnaya were 50% EHG 50% CHG I don't even think they would be considered white today
Roaches breedings at a rapid rate. Curry birth rates are also dropping, and I heard urban regions are already below replacement there as well.
South India average is still 1.8 and Tamil Nadu and Kerala birth rate is increasing btw :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::chad::chad:

No, Mister Gotama. For it is proper for one brahmin to converse with another while both are walking, standing, sitting, or lying down. But as to these shavelings, fake ascetics, primitives, black spawn from the feet of our kinsman, I converse with them as I do with Mister Gotama.
I don't know from where you would get that interpretation. Clearly it is referring to "black spawn" from the "feet". Makes sense because monks used to walk barefoot without footware and his legs must have been dirty
Repeating the same shit I already debunked. That was a mocking of the Brahmins who claim to be racially pure, but says that even dogs are more racially pure than them. It’s mocking their claim, not that he supports caste segregation jfl.
First misinterpreting shit for a narrative is what you were doing jfl. Even most tankie Marxist here agree Buddhism is pro-endogamy of varnas.

This is not the case in the Buddhist texts, as the racial connotation is very clear.
When misinterpreting
This is obviously not true as the endogamy is clearly being bragged about in these Buddhist texts from 2600 years ago.
No bro, I don't know when these text were written particularly. From what I remember even the earliest Buddist texts were written after 300 years after he died.

This is a commonly agreed view that all the geneticists, tankie Marxists, out of India RW tards and even the academics agree on. Varna only started during post-Mauryan and Gupta age, while jati probably always existed. This was also the time frame when Manusmriti and Mahabharatha were written. Even the part that talks about varna in Rig Veda was added later probably. This is commanly accepted
Tamils are one of the exceptions to the rule I said above,
Not just Tamils, whole of South India and Bengalis. We have 2-3x times the AASI of Pakis, we histroically and still IQ mogg them. Just close your eyes to facts theory
but Pakistan has its own problems of being a military dictatorship and retarded.
Okay then show me Pakis IQ mogging Bengalis and South Indians in the west then, this can't be excuse for their almost nil scientic acheivemnets since 2000 years
not really. I don’t say Egyptians, Chinese, etc were white or related to them. But the Aryans in India obviously were.
No you were crediting IVC acheivements to ancient Iranians split off from 10000 years is like claiming all of our acheivements are attrituble to niggers because we came from Africa :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
There is no hiding it, the Hindus are just coping they would all looked at as shitskin low caste slave niggers to the earlier Vedic people even in the Buddha’s time.
I don't know what the fuck you are smoking but Buddha believed in superior of varnas, just of kshatriya at top instead of Brahmin. And earlier Vedic people probably didn't have ideas of varna

You did make an argument of "whiteness" being the absolute measure of the potential of achievements and superiority. And Yamnaya were 50% EHG 50% CHG I don't even think they would be considered white today
Superiority in looks. For civilization mogging, I’m talking about the present mostly. Sand niggers, rice, etc can also make civilizations but it just happens they are getting mogged rn in that sense as well.

South India average is still 1.8 and Tamil Nadu and Kerala birth rate is increasing btw :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::chad::chad:

View attachment 1199173
How come none of it is by you?

I don't know from where you would get that interpretation. Clearly it is referring to "black spawn" from the "feet". Makes sense because monks used to walk barefoot without footware and his legs must have been dirty
You are just deliberately misinterpreting this to fit your hindu nationalist agenda jfl. The one saying it was also an ascetic, he is mocking him for being beneath his feet. It’s a clear reference to him calling the Buddha a mutt mixed with black skinned people “black spawn”, from our kin (our kin referring to his allegedly pure Brahmin IE race). I literally gave you the commentary to this as well.

First misinterpreting shit for a narrative is what you were doing jfl. Even most tankie Marxist here agree Buddhism is pro-endogamy of varnas.

View attachment 1199186View attachment 1199187View attachment 1199188

When misinterpreting
No it does not, it is clearly referring to the Buddha mocking the Bramins claim of being pure bloods, just like in above text where the Buddha is mocked for being a mutt of mixed IE ancestry only. Hindu “academics” are known for being disingenuous liars, and I have already addressed this many times before. Do you really think I will somehow forget what I said about this when I clearly know what I’m talking about here?

No bro, I don't know when these text were written particularly. From what I remember even the earliest Buddist texts were written after 300 years after he died.

View attachment 1199191

This is a commonly agreed view that all the geneticists, tankie Marxists, out of India RW tards and even the academics agree on. Varna only started during post-Mauryan and Gupta age, while jati probably always existed. This was also the time frame when Manusmriti and Mahabharatha were written. Even the part that talks about varna in Rig Veda was added later probably. This is commanly accepted
It was added later to the rigveda, but addition was still made much before the Buddha’s time. The language in Mandala 10 of the rigveda is still pre-Panini. The Gupta/post-Mauryans did not start the caste system jfl, what they do say though is that the Gupta Empire strengthened the notion of the Brahmins being on the top. In the Buddha’s time there are suttas where there is a kind of disagreement about who is considered the higher caste, brahmins or kshatriyas.

As for dating, the texts called the Early Buddhist Texts are mostly all dated to within 100 years of the Buddha’s life. Ashoka’s inscription makes mention to some of such texts he recommends people to read.

Not just Tamils, whole of South India and Bengalis. We have 2-3x times the AASI of Pakis, we histroically and still IQ mogg them. Just close your eyes to facts theory
What’s the IQ of South India and of Bengalis?

Okay then show me Pakis IQ mogging Bengalis and South Indians in the west then, this can't be excuse for their almost nil scientic acheivemnets since 2000 years
Paki = gandhara region, which is very important in buddhism and where many scholars were from.

No you were crediting IVC acheivements to ancient Iranians split off from 10000 years is like claiming all of our acheivements are attrituble to niggers because we came from Africa :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
They are still mostly genetically Iranian, not abo.

How come none of it is by you?
Because I am not a chad Tamil or Mallu. I wish I was born a Tamil :cryfeels:
You are just deliberately misinterpreting this to fit your hindu nationalist agenda jfl. The one saying it was also an ascetic, he is mocking him for being beneath his feet. It’s a clear reference to him calling the Buddha a mutt mixed with black skinned people “black spawn”, from our kin (our kin referring to his allegedly pure Brahmin IE race).
Literally ask anyone on the streets about this interpretation, they would laugh at your face from how much you are stretching it from two words

And how how also was this related to your original claims of kshatriyas being despite as darker? n=1 jfl
I literally gave you the commentary to this as well
Commentary by whom? Shitty Commentaries exist jfl
No it does not, it is clearly referring to the Buddha mocking the Bramins claim of being pure bloods,
Nigga read this whole thing, Buddha presents 5 tiers of Brahmins, wherein the ONLY differentiation of the bottom two are that they mix with woman of other varnas as if that was a misappropriate thing to do. I don't know how you can cope more, Buddha was for endogamy of varnas

And here he claims Kshatriyas are superior to brahmins. So Buddha was against varna superiority, but he claims his own varna to be superior to others jfl?
But thereby, Ambaṭṭha, the Kshatriya would have fallen into the deepest degradation, shaven as to his head, cut dead with the ash-basket, banished from land and township. So that, even when a Kshatriya has fallen into the deepest degradation, still it holds good that the Kshatriyas are higher, and the Brahmans inferior.
just like in above text where the Buddha is mocked for being a mutt of mixed IE ancestry only.
How exactly? He is just called "black dust on dirty feet". Makes sense as an insult, idk how that can be interpreted to mean anything of his race.
Hindu “academics” are known for being disingenuous liars, and I have already addressed this many times before. Do you really think I will somehow forget what I said about this when I clearly know what I’m talking about here?
As if everyone aren't. I have shown you how British misrepresented Rig Veda as if it was prescribing Sati. As if Marxist many times didn't misrepresent thing like I showed you about NCERT textbooks claiming Brahmins where the ones who wrote Manusmriti and divided people into varnas.
The Gupta/post-Mauryans did not start the caste system jfl
Never claimed that, the point it we know irrespective of scriptures from genetics that North India became mostly endogamous at that time onward only
In the Buddha’s time there are suttas where there is a kind of disagreement about who is considered the higher caste, brahmins or kshatriyas. As for dating, the texts called the Early Buddhist Texts are mostly all dated to within 100 years of the Buddha’s life. Ashoka’s inscription makes mention to some of such texts he recommends people to read.
Okay show me texts that we can date properly to be per-Ashoka discussing these things
What’s the IQ of South India and of Bengalis?

Paki = gandhara region, which is very important in buddhism and where many scholars were from.
This map speaks for itself. Bangladesh has 5. While Pakistan never even had 1, not joking zero :lul:

Btw also remember South India is less than 20 percent of the population of India while UP and Bihar make up 25%

They are still mostly genetically Iranian, not abo.
Whatever the case, we are the descendants IVC. It's the largest genetic contributer for almost all curries, and the Tamils and Bengali with highest abo IQ mogg :waitwhat: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
You are just deliberately misinterpreting this to fit your hindu nationalist agenda jfl. The one saying it was also an ascetic, he is mocking him for being beneath his feet. It’s a clear reference to him calling the Buddha a mutt mixed with black skinned people “black spawn”, from our kin (our kin referring to his allegedly pure Brahmin IE race). I literally gave you the commentary to this as well.
Also look at this again now that I have time,

This the verse in prakrit
Ye ca kho te, bho gotama, muṇḍakā samaṇakā ibbhā kaṇhā bandhupādāpaccā, tehipi me saddhiṁ evaṁ kathāsallāpo hoti, yathariva bhotā gotamenā”ti.
This are the two translations in that website
“No, Mister Gotama. For it is proper for one brahmin to converse with another while both are walking, standing, sitting, or lying down. But as to these shavelings, fake ascetics, primitives, black spawn from the feet of our kinsman, I converse with them as I do with Mister Gotama.”
- Bhikkhu Sujato 2018
‘Certainly not, Gotama. It is proper to speak with a Brahman as one goes along only when the Brahman himself is walking, and standing to a Brahman who stands, and seated to a Brahman who has taken his seat, or reclining to a Brahman who reclines. But with shavelings, sham friars, menial black fellows, the off-scouring of our kinsman’s heels—with them I would talk as I now do to you!’
- T.W. Rhys Davids 1899

Alternative translation makes more sense in this context. And also this translator and commenter Bhikkhu Sujato seems to be controversial even among Buddhists, I don't even know why we should go with his translations

Yet to show me were kshatriyas were considered "darker" than Brahmins, just seems to be confirmation biased misinterpretations

Looks like it's not just Hindu nationalist how are mistranslating and adding their own shit to it :lul: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Literally ask anyone on the streets about this interpretation, they would laugh at your face from how much you are stretching it from two words

And how how also was this related to your original claims of kshatriyas being despite as darker? n=1 jfl

Commentary by whom? Shitty Commentaries exist jfl
Actual commentaries by non-hindu copers trying to make up their own interpretations that contradict what is plainly said in the text. The statement is very clear and throughout the buddhist texts that the same language used against the dasyus by the aryans in the rigveda is now being used in these texts.

Nigga read this whole thing, Buddha presents 5 tiers of Brahmins, wherein the ONLY differentiation of the bottom two are that they mix with woman of other varnas as if that was a misappropriate thing to do. I don't know how you can cope more, Buddha was for endogamy of varnas
Did you even read what this passage says? In all 5 cases there is no mixing present at all. The text is clearly about what kind of lifestyle a Brahmin has jfl.

And here he claims Kshatriyas are superior to brahmins. So Buddha was against varna superiority, but he claims his own varna to be superior to others jfl?

The Buddha is using the Brahmin’s own logic to show one can make the case Kshatriya are considered higher socially. Simply by saying the way society works, it seems kshatriya are considered superior. You are trying so hard desperately to try to take this out of context, but unfortunately I can read this and see what the text actually says.

How exactly? He is just called "black dust on dirty feet". Makes sense as an insult, idk how that can be interpreted to mean anything of his race.
The Buddhist texts clearly have the Brahmins calling themselves white and everyone else as black. Calling the Buddha a “primitive black spawn” tells you exactly what it means. I’ll address this at the end of this passage cause the text shows a brutal part where it shows exactly what it says.

As if everyone aren't. I have shown you how British misrepresented Rig Veda as if it was prescribing Sati. As if Marxist many times didn't misrepresent thing like I showed you about NCERT textbooks claiming Brahmins where the ones who wrote Manusmriti and divided people into varnas.

Never claimed that, the point it we know irrespective of scriptures from genetics that North India became mostly endogamous at that time onward only
obvious hindu dindu cope

Okay show me texts that we can date properly to be per-Ashoka discussing these things
Buddhist texts? The Early Buddhist Texts are generally considered by mainstream academia to be pre-Ashokan. There’s no controversy here at all.

This map speaks for itself. Bangladesh has 5. While Pakistan never even had 1, not joking zero :lul:

Btw also remember South India is less than 20 percent of the population of India while UP and Bihar make up 25%

View attachment 1199447

Whatever the case, we are the descendants IVC. It's the largest genetic contributer for almost all curries, and the Tamils and Bengali with highest abo IQ mogg :waitwhat: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Maybe pakis don’t play chess. That’s not an IQ map.

Also look at this again now that I have time,

This the verse in prakrit

This are the two translations in that website

Alternative translation makes more sense in this context. And also this translator and commenter Bhikkhu Sujato seems to be controversial even among Buddhists, I don't even know why we should go with his translations

Yet to show me were kshatriyas were considered "darker" than Brahmins, just seems to be confirmation biased misinterpretations

Looks like it's not just Hindu nationalist how are mistranslating and adding their own shit to it :lul: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
You have no idea what you are talking about jfl. Rhys David is from 1899 and her translations are considered outdated and not used by anyone.

Meanwhile Sujato has a word by word translation present, and explains why he used each term. Looking at the term primitive black spawn:

Primitive
IMG 8071

Black
IMG 8072

Also, read further into the text and you’ll see it’s obviously talking about skin colour. This is a brutal race pill as well.

Now, King Okkāka had a slavegirl named Disā. She gave birth to a boy named “Black”. When he was born, Black Boy said: ‘Wash me, mum, bathe me! Get this filth off of me! I will be useful for you!’ Whereas these days when people see goblins they recognize them as goblins, in those days they recognized goblins as ‘blackboys’.

Basically, the darkskinned kid is thinking its dark skin means he is covered in dirt jfl. Also the mother disya seems to be an obvious reference to dasyu (which are the darker skinned non-aryans mentioned in the rigveda). This is basically a story about the aryans mixing with the dark skinned people of India.
Here is Rhys Davids translation of it, which is even more brutal

Now Okkāka had a slave girl called Disā. She gave birth to a black baby. And no sooner was it born than the little black thing said, “Wash me, mother. Bathe me, mother. Set me free, mother, of this dirt. So shall I be of use to you.”

‘Now just as now, Ambaṭṭha, people call devils “devils,” so then they called devils “black fellows” (kaṇhe). And they said: “This fellow spoke as soon as he was born. ’Tis a black thing (kaṇha) that is born, a devil has been born!”

Actual commentaries by non-hindu copers trying to make up their own interpretations that contradict what is plainly said in the text. The statement is very clear and throughout the buddhist texts that the same language used against the dasyus by the aryans in the rigveda is now being used in these texts.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Parts in Rig Veda were clearly referring to light and darkness in the context of Agni, and Dasa people are could be Iranian or BMAC is the mainstream academic view
Did you even read what this passage says? In all 5 cases there is no mixing present at all. The text is clearly about what kind of lifestyle a Brahmin has jfl.
How much would you cope man :feelswhat::feelsseriously:

And how does a brahmin cross the line?

He has sex with a brahmin woman, as well as with a woman from a family of aristocrats, peasants, menials, corpse-workers, hunters, bamboo workers, chariot-makers, or scavengers
And how is a brahmin a brahmin corpse-worker?

He has sex with a brahmin woman, as well as with a woman from a family of aristocrats, peasants, menials, corpse-workers, hunters, bamboo workers, chariot-makers, or scavengers

The Buddha is using the Brahmin’s own logic to show one can make the case Kshatriya are considered higher socially. Simply by saying the way society works, it seems kshatriya are considered superior.
Exactly, he is using Brahmin's logic to prove kshatriyas are superior to them. That's what he literally belives btw, since like I said in Sramana kshatriya is higher than Brahmins even in Jainism. Literally even Buddists wouldn't deny this
You are trying so hard desperately to try to take this out of context, but unfortunately I can read this and see what the text actually says.
Sorry but that's what you are doing
obvious hindu dindu cope
You got owned twice already, when you claimed Sati was present in Rig Veda. And when you claimed Brahmins were the ones who created varna system, when literally every religious scripture claims kshatriyas of being the creators. We have genetic evidence to guess when North India became endogamous, and it's during Gupta age

Are you claiming otherwise?
Buddhist texts? The Early Buddhist Texts are generally considered by mainstream academia to be pre-Ashokan. There’s no controversy here at all.
Show me the source of dating to the Buddist texts you are referring by academics, quoted talking about varna in this detail. Not denying just to confirm
Maybe pakis don’t play chess. That’s not an IQ map.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Cope harder, no one particularly plays in South Indian states as well. Wtf level of cope is this Pakis are lower IQ than South Indian over :lul:

Last edited:
Meanwhile Sujato has a word by word translation present, and explains why he used each term. Looking at the term primitive black spawn
Word for word translation in doesn't mean shit in natural languages. 'Bad' literally has the origin of meaning sissy, doesn't mean you can translate 'bad person' to mean 'sissy'. Keep the context in mind, not your agendas and notions

Also, read further into the text and you’ll see it’s obviously talking about skin colour. This is a brutal race pill as well.

Now, King Okkāka had a slavegirl named Disā. She gave birth to a boy named “Black”. When he was born, Black Boy said: ‘Wash me, mum, bathe me! Get this filth off of me! I will be useful for you!’ Whereas these days when people see goblins they recognize them as goblins, in those days they recognized goblins as ‘blackboys’.

Basically, the darkskinned kid is thinking its dark skin means he is covered in dirt jfl. Also the mother disya seems to be an obvious reference to dasyu (which are the darker skinned non-aryans mentioned in the rigveda). This is basically a story about the aryans mixing with the dark skinned people of India.
Here is Rhys Davids translation of it, which is even more brutal

Now Okkāka had a slave girl called Disā. She gave birth to a black baby. And no sooner was it born than the little black thing said, “Wash me, mother. Bathe me, mother. Set me free, mother, of this dirt. So shall I be of use to you.”

‘Now just as now, Ambaṭṭha, people call devils “devils,” so then they called devils “black fellows” (kaṇhe). And they said: “This fellow spoke as soon as he was born. ’Tis a black thing (kaṇha) that is born, a devil has been born!”
Here is another translation I found. Literally everyone's translating it to 'black dirt', literally makes sense because monks feet would be dirty. Can you find anyone except Bhikkhu Sujato who translates otherwise in your SJW racial way?
‘No, Reverend Gotama. A Brahmin should walk with a walking Brahmin, stand with a standing Brahmin, sit with a sitting Brahmin, and lie down with a Brahmin who is lying down. But as for those shaven little ascetics, menials, black scourings from Brahmā’s foot, with them it is fitting to speak just as I do with the Reverend Gotama.’

Wait a minute? :feelswhat: This is being spoken by Buddha himself :lul: Buddha said that just to insult Ambattha's lineage, if this translation is real then explain me why your egalitarian Buddha is being racist man? :forcedsmile:Let's me guess, Buddha is just mocking here too right? Whatever you can cope with. So

> Buddha was against brahmin supremacy, so he asserts kshatriya supremacy
> Buddha was against Brahmins claiming purity, so he accuses them of sleeping with other varnas to discredit them
> Asserts Brahmin of requiring both parents as Brahmins, even though he was supposedly against "Brahminical" purity of race
> Allegedly faced racial insults from evil Brahmins, and he himself (allegedly) is racist

Bruh, READ All of this especially the highlighted part and tell me otherwise, Buddha was advocating for varna purity. Literally even Marxists and Leftists agree with this. Idk why you are coping this much. Buddha himself says he advocates for "purity of the four classes" in the end, and this is racial given that he compares this to a mare and donkey and new cross-breed forming

“What do you think, Assalāyana? Suppose an aristocrat boy was to sleep with a brahmin girl, and they had a child. Would that child be called an aristocrat after the father or a brahmin after the mother?”

“They could be called either.”

“What do you think, Assalāyana? Suppose a brahmin boy was to sleep with an aristocrat girl, and they had a child. Would that child be called an aristocrat after the mother or a brahmin after the father?”

“They could be called either.”

“What do you think, Assalāyana? Suppose a mare were to mate with a donkey, and she gave birth to a mule. Would that mule be called a horse after the mother or a donkey after the father?”

“It’s a mule, as it is a crossbreed. I see the difference in this case, but not in the previous cases.”

“What do you think, Assalāyana? Suppose there were two brahmin students who were brothers who had shared a womb. One was an educated reciter, while the other was not an educated reciter. Who would the brahmins feed first at an offering of food for ancestors, an offering of a dish of milk-rice, a sacrifice, or a feast for guests?”

“They’d first feed the student who was an educated reciter. For how could an offering to someone who not an educated reciter be very fruitful?”

“What do you think, Assalāyana? Suppose there were two brahmin students who were brothers who had shared a womb. One was an educated reciter, but was unethical, of bad character, while the other was not an educated reciter, but was ethical and of good character. Who would the brahmins feed first?”

“They’d first feed the student who was not an educated reciter, but was ethical and of good character. For how could an offering to someone who is unethical and of bad character be very fruitful?”

“Firstly you relied on birth, Assalāyana, then you switched to education, then you switched to abstemious behavior. Now you’ve come around to believing in purification for the four classes, just as I advocate.” When he said this, Assalāyana sat silent, dismayed, shoulders drooping, downcast, depressed, with nothing to say.

Last edited:
However I do notice people from Sri Lanka (majority Buddhist) have much less simpish and cuckish behaviour compared to Indians, so take that as you will
Cuz Sri Lanka follows the eternal dharma of Buddhism that's why they are civilized

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Parts in Rig Veda were clearly referring to light and darkness in the context of Agni, and Dasa people are could be Iranian or BMAC is the mainstream academic view
You seem to have a short memory. I already addressed this point before, as I already gave you verses where claimed the dasyus were darker as punishment due to their immorality of not following their gods with other verses saying their skin is the color of dirt. They obviously didn’t know some groups are supposed to naturally be darker. As for Iranian or BMAC it doesn’t really fit, as they are not darker (maybe the bmac) but those theories do exist as well.

How much would you cope man :feelswhat::feelsseriously:
My bad, you are right. However, that is irrelevant still jfl. As the Buddha himself says this is a standard set by the 10 brahmin ancestors or whatever, not something he made up. The Brahmin in the end said he doesn’t even meet the standard of the bottom rung of the Brahmin hierarchy (although he doesn’t explain why). Also idk why you are saying it is a cope, as I am not a Buddhist even. I just like destroying Hindu copes.

Exactly, he is using Brahmin's logic to prove kshatriyas are superior to them. That's what he literally belives btw, since like I said in Sramana kshatriya is higher than Brahmins even in Jainism. Literally even Buddists wouldn't deny this

Sorry but that's what you are doing
There seems to have been contentions back then for power between these clans. There was another passage somewhere where the Buddha flat out says that Kshatriyas are considered by society as higher than the Brahmins. But Buddhism and Jainism are not castiest like Hinduism. They just acknowledge the existence of the caste system in North India and pummel down the coping Brahmins.

But as I have showed you before, the castes are nothing but social conventions at least in Buddhism, as the Buddha argued against them as being divinely originated in passages where he says other people like the Greeks don’t have them. Arguing whether a king or priest is seen as higher in a society has nothing to with what the Buddha actually taught was higher, as he has said that he only considers a person higher who is higher in virtue.

You got owned twice already, when you claimed Sati was present in Rig Veda. And when you claimed Brahmins were the ones who created varna system, when literally every religious scripture claims kshatriyas of being the creators. We have genetic evidence to guess when North India became endogamous, and it's during Gupta age
Owned? Jfl, so that’s how you see it. Typical low iq shitskin logic. There’s many points I’ve disproved for you as such as pedophilia in hindu scriptures, cow shit worship in the texts, ashoka’s crimes after his conversion being just mythology, the connection of race and caste being blatantly obvious in the Buddhist texts, and you trying to claim the Buddha taught about keeping pure castes as a moral value like the Hindus do. But I never held that over your head cause I thought you actually liked discussing these subjects. But it’s quite obvious now that’s now how you see it.

Are you claiming otherwise?

Show me the source of dating to the Buddist texts you are referring by academics, quoted talking about varna in this detail. Not denying just to confirm
I meant the dating of the Early Buddhist texts, which DN3 is part of. If you want me to do that, I can. They are usually grouped together as a class and the class predates Ashoka.

The Gupta Empire started from the 3rd century AD, and even the latest text in the overall Pali canon that isn’t even accepted by most as canonical came much before that due to dating of the king character in it.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Cope harder, no one particularly plays in South Indian states as well. Wtf level of cope is this Pakis are lower IQ than South Indian over :lul:
Seems like a popular sport there tbh. I’ve seen memes about curry commentary channels with shitty broken English for Indian chess fans on youtube.

Word for word translation in doesn't mean shit in natural languages. 'Bad' literally has the origin of meaning sissy, doesn't mean you can translate 'bad person' to mean 'sissy'. Keep the context in mind, not your agendas and notions

Here is another translation I found. Literally everyone's translating it to 'black dirt', literally makes sense because monks feet would be dirty. Can you find anyone except Bhikkhu Sujato who translates otherwise in your SJW racial way?

Wait a minute? :feelswhat: This is being spoken by Buddha himself :lul: Buddha said that just to insult Ambattha's lineage, if this translation is real then explain me why your egalitarian Buddha is being racist man? :forcedsmile:Let's me guess, Buddha is just mocking here too right? Whatever you can cope with. So

> Buddha was against brahmin supremacy, so he asserts kshatriya supremacy
> Buddha was against Brahmins claiming purity, so he accuses them of sleeping with other varnas to discredit them
> Asserts Brahmin of requiring both parents as Brahmins, even though he was supposedly against "Brahminical" purity of race
> Allegedly faced racial insults from evil Brahmins, and he himself (allegedly) is racist

Bruh, READ All of this especially the highlighted part and tell me otherwise, Buddha was advocating for varna purity. Literally even Marxists and Leftists agree with this. Idk why you are coping this much. Buddha himself says he advocates for "purity of the four classes" in the end, and this is racial given that he compares this to a mare and donkey and new cross-breed forming

How is it an SJW racial way? SJW would claim only whites can be racist. Him using brahmins own logic to destroy their argument is a good way to prove his point. It doesn’t mean he is saying kshatriyas are superior or that varnas should all be pure (those are what the brahmins believe and he uses their logic to destroy them). This is so obvious from reading it that only a disingenuous person would say otherwise. And mainstream academia does not agree with you, as Buddhism and Jainism are regarded as religions that went against the rigid caste beliefs of the Brahmins.

As for the translation of the blackness part, it’s quite obvious from the later part the context even if you want to complain about SJW translations (even though sjw support non-whites as never being racist). The kid was literally telling his mom to wash the dirt off of him and was called black. What could he be talking about? The obvious answer is he wanted to wash the blackness of his skin, and this is support by Rhys Davids translation as well. They both agree with this.

You seem to have a short memory. I already addressed this point before, as I already gave you verses where claimed the dasyus were darker as punishment due to their immorality of not following their gods with other verses saying their skin is the color of dirt.
Show me them again?

My bad, you are right. However, that is irrelevant still jfl. As the Buddha himself says this is a standard set by the 10 brahmin ancestors or whatever, not something he made up.
Where?
There seems to have been contentions back then for power between these clans. There was another passage somewhere where the Buddha flat out says that Kshatriyas are considered by society as higher than the Brahmins. But Buddhism and Jainism are not castiest like Hinduism. They just acknowledge the existence of the caste system in North India and pummel down the coping Brahmins.

But as I have showed you before, the castes are nothing but social conventions at least in Buddhism, as the Buddha argued against them as being divinely originated in passages where he says other people like the Greeks don’t have them. Arguing whether a king or priest is seen as higher in a society has nothing to with what the Buddha actually taught was higher, as he has said that he only considers a person higher who is higher in virtue.
What's the fuck do you mean by Buddhism isn't "casteist". Literally Buddha said "purification for the four classes, just as I advocate" and it is clearly racial

Here I am cherry picking Hindu scriptures, can you show me one such instance of Buddhism like this, where a non-Brahmin can become a Brahmin

Even a Śūdra who is richly endowed with the knowledge of the Vedas shall become a Brahmin and cultured. Even a Brahmin shall forfeit his Brahminhood and become a Śūdra
Neither the womb of birth, nor the consecratory rites, neither the Vedic knowledge nor the lineage can be the cause of Brahminhood. Conduct is the real cause. All men are Brahmins if their conduct is pure. Even a Śūdra who strictly adheres to good conduct attains Brahminhood.
https://www.wisdomlib.org/hinduism/book/brahma-purana-english/d/doc216272.html
Owned? Jfl, so that’s how you see it.
Yes jfl

tenor.gif

I meant the dating of the Early Buddhist texts, which DN3 is part of. If you want me to do that, I can. They are usually grouped together as a class and the class predates Ashoka.
Quoted Proof? Again just to confirm?
Seems like a popular sport there tbh. I’ve seen memes about curry commentary channels with shitty broken English for Indian chess fans on youtube.
See, India doesn't have top athletes so we are physically weak was your argument when you were debating with Caesercel. By they same logic Pakistan didn't even ever have 1 chess grand master :lul: Which should make them equal to retarded :forcedsmile: Same argument. Like I said you are just a disingenuous coper
How is it an SJW racial way? SJW would claim only whites can be racist. Him using brahmins own logic to destroy their argument
Idk why the fuck Buddha was talking like that? Ask him not me, and it seems like he said that just to piss him off not. It didn't actually take place from what I understood
is a good way to prove his point.
And the point he was trying to prove is that kshatriyas are superior to Brahmins
And mainstream academia does not agree with you, as Buddhism and Jainism are regarded as religions that went against the rigid caste beliefs of the Brahmins.
Marxist here agree with me, hence they hate Buddhism too. And no Jainism didn't, maybe only Marxist SJW bread tubers believe that

Last edited:
But Buddhism and Jainism are not castiest like Hinduism.
Read this post, and this is a tankie sub that wants China to invade India btw. Even they hate Buddhism and don't advocate it. Buddhism isn't anti-caste ideology you think it is
That means Buddha was NOT anti-casteist, he was anti-brahmin. There is a huge difference between the two. He wanted Brahmins to be pushed away from the top of caste ladder. He never said that he wanted to get rid of the ladder itself!
Regarding the participation of sudras and outcastes in religious life, it is significant that the Buddha's sermons are addressed to ksatriyas, brahmanas, grhapatis
My one and only gripe is with this neobuddhist propaganda that Buddha was some statue of morality and modern-day egalitarianism. He wasnt! He was a man of this time. He did make significant strides to reduce the impact of casteism, but because of the society that he was born in, few things he did TAKE for granted. Casteism being one of them. He wasnt perfect. Acknowledge and move on and stop the historical revisionism.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/librandu/comments/12o38w0/buddha_and_misconceptions_related_to_him/

He says it when he lists out those 10 Brahmins that he says wrote the hymns (Vedas).

What's the fuck do you mean by Buddhism isn't "casteist". Literally Buddha said "purification for the four classes, just as I advocate" and it is clearly racial

Casteist as in thinking they are superior or inferior to one another by birth. And at least you acknowledge there is a racial component to it now.

Here I am cherry picking Hindu scriptures, can you show me one such instance of Buddhism like this, where a non-Brahmin can become a Brahmin
Yes, I agree that even in the Brahmanic tradition there were more open minded people who weren’t going around calling other castes primitive black spawns. Even in the DN3 passage, the bully Brahmin’s teacher comes and calls his student a fool for saying such things. The difference is that the institutionalized discrimination of caste is what was pushed by Hinduism.

The Buddha doesn’t ever talk about someone changing castes, but he does do a redefining of terms.

Since a Brahmin is someone who is considered the knower of the vedas (vidya, knowledge), the person of true knowledge is redefined as as true Brahmin. In those verses he defines a true Brahmin as someone who is: fearless, fetter-less, restrained, and not something that comes from birth.

This kind of redefining of terms in Indian religions is a pretty common motif. For example, in Jainism karma are literal particles that attach onto the jiva while the Buddha redefines the term to mean volition.

There’s no point continuing this discussion then, as I don’t want to waste my time with someone who doesn’t want a discussion but rather destroy and win some debate.

Quoted Proof? Again just to confirm?
You didn’t even answer the question. I literally asked you if me showing you proof of early buddhist text dating is what you want and that’s what you want quoted? Or the direct passage being quoted, cause that is impossible as you can’t even do that with almost any text with each line being quoted and dated.

See, India doesn't have top athletes so we are physically weak was your argument when you were debating with Caesercel. By they same logic Pakistan didn't even ever have 1 chess grand master :lul: Which should make them equal to retarded :forcedsmile: Same argument. Like I said you are just a disingenuous coper
Difference is physical sports are universal while chess isn’t very popular generally in comparison. Sports are something everyone did even as a kid.

Idk why the fuck Buddha was talking like that? Ask him not me, and it seems like he said that just to piss him off not. It didn't actually take place from what I understood

And the point he was trying to prove is that kshatriyas are superior to Brahmins
He said they are considered higher socially. That’s like me saying socially managers are considered higher than tech workers if some tech worker is mocking me for being a manager (hypothetically for example).

Marxist here agree with me, hence they hate Buddhism too. And no Jainism didn't, maybe only Marxist SJW bread tubers believe that
He is correct that the Buddha was not a social reformer trying to abolish caste. He just acknowledged it existed, but disagreed that it was divinely ordained with superiors and inferiors or something, and rather just a social convention. He was not a “eat the rich” or communist utopianism prescher jfl. He just probably didn’t know too much about economics.

He makes some mistakes though.

1) The Buddha wasn’t anti-Brahmin, but rather he was pushing back against their claims of superiority based on their birth.

2) Trying to dismantle the caste system would have made no sense, as he was not an economist making some alternate economic system. There was no mention of dharmashastras or other kinds of texts in these texts and there was no awareness of it, as the poster says. This probably means they probably didn’t exist in that region or were not used to the point they were known about (at least in that region).

3) In the Buddhist texts the lower shudra chandalas, and tribal people seemed to have their own non-vedic traditions, although I’m not 100% sure if this is always the case. There are buildings of stupas, worshipping tree spirits, having some warrior-battle cults, and other such practices being done. There is even a passage where some clan tells the Buddha they don’t believe in reincarnation so ask what use would his teachings be to them. So Buddha trying to include them in Vedic fire rituals and start preaching about their roles at one (despite them not attending such events) doesn’t make much sense.

He says it when he lists out those 10 Brahmins that he says wrote the hymns (Vedas).

Casteist as in thinking they are superior or inferior to one another by birth. And at least you acknowledge there is a racial component to it now.

Yes, I agree that even in the Brahmanic tradition there were more open minded people who weren’t going around calling other castes primitive black spawns. Even in the DN3 passage, the bully Brahmin’s teacher comes and calls his student a fool for saying such things. The difference is that the institutionalized discrimination of caste is what was pushed by Hinduism.

The Buddha doesn’t ever talk about someone changing castes, but he does do a redefining of terms.

Since a Brahmin is someone who is considered the knower of the vedas (vidya, knowledge), the person of true knowledge is redefined as as true Brahmin. In those verses he defines a true Brahmin as someone who is: fearless, fetter-less, restrained, and not something that comes from birth.

This kind of redefining of terms in Indian religions is a pretty common motif. For example, in Jainism karma are literal particles that attach onto the jiva while the Buddha redefines the term to mean volition.

There’s no point continuing this discussion then, as I don’t want to waste my time with someone who doesn’t want a discussion but rather destroy and win some debate.

You didn’t even answer the question. I literally asked you if me showing you proof of early buddhist text dating is what you want and that’s what you want quoted? Or the direct passage being quoted, cause that is impossible as you can’t even do that with almost any text with each line being quoted and dated.

Difference is physical sports are universal while chess isn’t very popular generally in comparison. Sports are something everyone did even as a kid.

He said they are considered higher socially. That’s like me saying socially managers are considered higher than tech workers if some tech worker is mocking me for being a manager (hypothetically for example).

He is correct that the Buddha was not a social reformer trying to abolish caste. He just acknowledged it existed, but disagreed that it was divinely ordained with superiors and inferiors or something, and rather just a social convention. He was not a “eat the rich” or communist utopianism prescher jfl. He just probably didn’t know too much about economics.

He makes some mistakes though.

1) The Buddha wasn’t anti-Brahmin, but rather he was pushing back against their claims of superiority based on their birth.

2) Trying to dismantle the caste system would have made no sense, as he was not an economist making some alternate economic system. There was no mention of dharmashastras or other kinds of texts in these texts and there was no awareness of it, as the poster says. This probably means they probably didn’t exist in that region or were not used to the point they were known about (at least in that region).

3) In the Buddhist texts the lower shudra chandalas, and tribal people seemed to have their own non-vedic traditions, although I’m not 100% sure if this is always the case. There are buildings of stupas, worshipping tree spirits, having some warrior-battle cults, and other such practices being done. There is even a passage where some clan tells the Buddha they don’t believe in reincarnation so ask what use would his teachings be to them. So Buddha trying to include them in Vedic fire rituals and start preaching about their roles at one (despite them not attending such events) doesn’t make much sense.
DNR

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back