Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Twitter bases whether someone is an incel based of their looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

If looks don't matter, and we're supposedly incels due to our 'toxic personalities' and not our looks, then why assume that these people are incels based off their appearance?

Screenshot 20200829 185305

Ye treat someone like shit because of their appearance, and then wonder why they went ER.

Screenshot 20200829 185332

Because of their appearance? But I thought looks don't matter.

Screenshot 20200829 185501

They're receiving the same messaging (bullying) because they are all ugly.

Screenshot 20200829 185603

People subconsciously hate ugly men.

So much for the personality pill, huh?

i can't believe they're calling st. ar15cel "the shooter" even though he acted in self defense

they mostly look like typical reddit soys tbh

:soy:I can tell their awful personalities from their jawlines:soy:

Daytom Shooter was a tallfag and had a girlfriend.

That 1st reply is weird. Like, are they advocating for mass shootings. Which I'm all for, but it needs to be clear.

The blackpill cannot be contained.

I don't get why the Kenosha 'shooter' is in that collage. He was being mobbed. If you can't use a gun in that situation, in what situation can you? What's the point of them?

Why are Normies so vicious and soulless? I just can't understand this total lack of empathy in pleasure in others pain.

who would have guessed that all these men that get stepped on everyday of their lives because of their bone structure sometimes get angry and fight back? must be toxic masculinity or misogyny.

These are the same people who give you bluepilled advice on how personality matters more than looks. Their stupidity knows no boundaries. This is why we need more CHO in gta 5.

Why are Normies so vicious and soulless? I just can't understand this total lack of empathy in pleasure in others pain.
Because we are sub 5 ugly males. Everything HATES ugly males, yes that includes insects.

It's us against the entire world.

who would have guessed that all these men that get stepped on everyday of their lives because of their bone structure sometimes get angry and fight back? must be toxic masculinity or misogyny.
Ye so many replies in that Twitter post saying stuff about toxic masculinity which has fucking nothing to do with anything.

Why are feminists still a thing? What more could they possibly want?

Ye so many replies in that Twitter post saying stuff about toxic masculinity which has fucking nothing to do with anything.

because it was never about equality, it was about supremacy. the endgoal of every group is to dominate all other groups.

That 1st reply is weird. Like, are they advocating for mass shootings. Which I'm all for, but it needs to be clear.

The blackpill cannot be contained.

Very confusing statement by that guy. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to take from it.
Ugly people need to be bullied so there are more shootings?

Look at that ugly blackcel. Sloped forehead, norwood, soy mouth, weak bitch frame... This is who's calling you an incel.

Toxic masculinity is a term for ugly men who try to act alpha.

ahah...
I have glasses and that haricut, I guess I just need a gun now.:what:

Good post. IT will ignore this

Why did the same topic get pinned twice?

Living in big soy cities does that to most normies.

Very confusing statement by that guy. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to take from it.
Ugly people need to be bullied so there are more shootings?
Ye he just being mean to ugly people

If they all looked like Chad endless excuses would be made & women would be sending in marriage offers.

And they still have the audacity to tell us it’s our personality. Fuck them.

Straight from the whore's mouth. Ugly = virgin = incel.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy at this point.

Bullies bully incels because they think they'll become school shooters and when they do become shooters the bullies get pissed and bully them more.

Bullies bully incels because they think they'll become school shooters and when they do become shooters the bullies get pissed and bully them more.

bullies feel themselves close to judges so it shouldn't surprise anyone, why do you think pastors are usually terrible men in their lives

Bullies feel entitled to bully incels. When an incel resists or fights back no matter in how small of a way the bullies get pissed and feel even more entitled to bully incels.

Cucks won't touch this with a 50ft pole

Nasolabial folds and glasses are mysoginistic.