Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most blackpilling thread on Twitter.

Reminds of this one mass shooter, who was also a cop. But he was black, so he was hailed as a folk hero.

People don’t like ugly people

I wear glasses like this jfl. I think the reason why a lot of incels wear them is because we don't want to wear those dumb hipster glasses all the soyboys are wearing.

blame the ugly man, don't look at society and reflect

If looks don't matter, and we're supposedly incels due to our 'toxic personalities' and not our looks, why assume that these people are incels based off their appearance?

looking at these threads makes me want to go er so bad.May the lord have mercy on us all

View: https://twitter.com/skynet8291997/status/1299123056972103681

Indeed apparently bluepilled media is now "incel fantasy movies." That's how bad it is now lol. How can anybody even deny the blackpill?

Also, I have absolutely zero sympathy for anyone in that thread if they were ever to be the recipient of such an attack. You don't get to say you and others cause mass shooters by treating people like shit because of their looks and defend it then simultaneously cry about the act of retribution itself. Sorry.

theyre shaming a 17 year old for being a virgin FUCKING LOL.

but these people are usually faggots, trannies and camwhores so i dont expect them to not be cumbrained degenerate retards

Sex is a human right and denying certain segments (read: men only) of the population has consequences.

But again it has NOTHING to do with their looks of course. Put my picture up there and type a random city and you can't tell me people wouldn't believe it.

@GoffSystemQB I think this should be pinned

Also, I have absolutely zero sympathy for anyone in that thread if they were ever to be the recipient of such an attack. You don't get to say you and others cause mass shooters by treating people like shit because of their looks and defend it then simultaneously cry about the act of retribution itself. Sorry.
This isn't usually of me, but I agree. If the OP or any one of the shitheads defending his retarded statement (basically approving bullying and ostracization of ugly men) got brained by a 5.56 from someone they indirectly or directly treated poorly because of their looks, I would have no remorse for them.

theyre shaming a 17 year old for being a virgin FUCKING LOL.

but these people are usually faggots, trannies and camwhores so i dont expect them to not be cumbrained degenerate retards
Then they turn around and gaslight wizards on plebbit who ask if it's weird that they're still virgins past their 30s by telling them "no you're still young"

but looks don't matter....right?

All soys look the same lmao

It's weird how lefties think bullying of an individual isn't a valid reason to commit a mass shooting, yet someone calling a black person a "nigger" is a valid reason to beat him to death. Or a black man resisting arrest and pulling out a gun only to be shot by cops "didn't do anything"

Personal responsibility for white uggos only. Everyone else is an angel and personal responsibility is a foreign concept to them.

And of course the normies are piping in with their usual anecdotal fallacies.

"I kNeWw sOMeoNe whOo wAaSs BUllIEed anD diDnTt tUrn intOo a shOOter thErefOore pEoplE cOUldnNt pOsSIbly cOMmiT shoOtiNGs beCAuse thEY WeRe BullIeD"

It's similar to the arguments IT makes: "I knew a short skinny guy who was dating a 10 out of 10 therefore girls cant possibly be hypergamous whores"

And ugly foids with daddy issues

Don’t forget Sandy Hook shooter, Batman shooter, Valentine’s Day Shooter, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold both died virgins.

Those cucks are the reason those guys went ER in the first place...

Omg why are they doing this??:horror:
Lmao look at them they're so ugly these incels let's bully them:cool::cool:

And just look at the blackcel who posted this... skinny bitch frame, no jaw, recessed hair, weak shoulders with cringe tattoo, sloped forehead, soy mouth gap... Yep, this is who's calling you an incel.

And just look at the blackcel who posted this... skinny bitch frame, no jaw, recessed hair, weak shoulders with cringe tattoo, sloped forehead, soy mouth gap... Yep, this is who's calling you an incel.
Most likely the run of the mill normoid who got drunk sex twice in a year and think they're a Chad.

Dallas guy looks actually somewhat passable, but gets eaten alive by society anyways.
Death cannot come soon enough.
May the lord have nukes for us all
That's better.

Immagine

Last edited:
Dallas guy looks actually somewhat passable, but gets eaten alive by society anyways.
Since he lived in Dallas looking like he was, I'm not the least bit surprised that he was incel. It's literally the Toronto of the South. Locationcel most definitely.

INCEL BECAUSE OF YOUR LOOKS
No more personality bullshit,fuck soyciety.

Anyone that isn't utterly delusional know inceldom is from looks. What this DOES destroy is the bullshit on this forum that white guys cant be incel

These guys mog me brutally.

View: https://twitter.com/skynet8291997/status/1299123056972103681

Indeed apparently bluepilled media is now "incel fantasy movies." That's how bad it is now lol. How can anybody even deny the blackpill?

Its all in your head bro! :soy:

They are saying that if someone doesn't wear faggot-type eyeglasses, he is a racist right winger shooter.
Oh yeah it's twitter. :feelshaha:

They are saying that if someone doesn't wear faggot-type eyeglasses, he is a racist right winger shooter.
Oh yeah it's twitter. :feelshaha:
This guy is a racist right winger shooter.
P9842 Titanium glasses frame Prescription Glasses Men Ultralight Rectangle Myopia Prescription

It's weird how lefties think bullying of an individual isn't a valid reason to commit a mass shooting, yet someone calling a black person a "nigger" is a valid reason to beat him to death. Or a black man resisting arrest and pulling out a gun only to be shot by cops "didn't do anything"

Personal responsibility for white uggos only. Everyone else is an angel and personal responsibility is a foreign concept to them.