Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Twitter bases whether someone is an incel based of their looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

On the internet they show their true colors.
IRL they pretend to be nice like a bunch of pussies.
Zoomer and millenial normies are more careless about letting their true feelings show. Probably a reason why so many in society think incels act the same IRL as online: it's become common in younger generations for people to behave IRL how they behave online.

These people are so retarded that they actually think that being an ugly male somehow makes you automatically predisposed to become a mass shooter. Most normies are bullying incels or at least excluding them from the group during highschool, so why do they act like it some big mystery when a small handful of guys decide to lash out? If anything they should wonder why there aren't MORE mass shootings considering the treatment that ugly guys get.

But Inceltear say "looks don't matter"
What would lurkers think when they find Inceltear's contradiction?

I don't get why the Kenosha 'shooter' is in that collage. He was being mobbed. If you can't use a gun in that situation, in what situation can you? What's the point of them?

Because according to MSM narrative, full of lies by omission, the impression is created that Rittenhouse was a spreeshooter randomly unloading on a crowd. Whereas we know he only ever shot directly hostile assailants with bad intentions.

What's so funny is that this is essentially an example of ethnic profiling and could possibly lead to stigma. Something the wokies otherwise find horrible. If you'd do this type of collage for the 'average' face of a armed robber, murderer and rapist in the USA, they'd all be mugshots of thugged-out blacks in their late teens and 20s.

i can't believe they're calling st. ar15cel "the shooter" even though he acted in self defense

they mostly look like typical reddit soys tbh

Reddit is a scourge upon humanity at this point. Every time I go gawk at those retards I feel like my testosterone levels just dropped a ng/L

@SteveMinecratf thoughts?

The lack of empathy should tell you all you need to know. They would feel more for an ant.

“Remember, looks don’t matter.”

That shit was one of the strongest blackpills as of late.

I hope he wins the court case, not only because it's important for americans in terms of how courts rule on the right to self defence, but also because of how mad it'll make these dickheads.
He shot them in self defense right? Is there anything that proves otherwise? Why make guns legal if you can't use them for self defense? Isn't that what they're for?

Their only argument so far is on whether the gun was legal or not and whether he was old enough to have a gun. I've seen quite a few arguments that neither of those were actually an issue, otherwise it looks like a pretty clear cut case of self defence for the most part, and even if the gun wasn't legal it still wouldn't invalidate self defence.
Why is this such a big deal tho? Was the people he shot at black or something and therefore he's racist and alt right or somethin?

Their only argument so far is on whether the gun was legal or not and whether he was old enough to have a gun. I've seen quite a few arguments that neither of those were actually an issue, otherwise it looks like a pretty clear cut case of self defence for the most part, and even if the gun wasn't legal it still wouldn't invalidate self defence.
Their argument is fundamentally "he's a bad person with questionable motives and as such he is not entitled to self-defense" honestly. With the amount of character assassination and the media/political figures already prejudicing people it could work.

What they're doing should be illegal tbh. Fair trials are not possible today with how politically charged the media and their little pawns on social media are.

We'll see what happens I guess, but even if he doesn't get convicted there will be an uproar in response to the outcome of the trial.

Its brutal how obvious lookism is and how no one recognizes it

It still amazes me how people can be so fucking stupid to the point they don't even notice how contradicting are their words

"looks don't matter bro!" "ahh, that uggo must be an incel!" :feelstastyman:

Its brutal how obvious lookism is and how no one recognizes it
I think people do but whenever an ugly man brings it up they have to gaslight him because they can't let ugly men use the victim card to their advantage.

Jfl. All 4 of those guys, apart from the Kenosha shooter, form part of my mosaics :feelskek: Have to hear more info on the Kenosha shooter and if he's Incel before I also add him.

None of them are gymaxxed. Funny how not one of them is in shape.

Now that's the type of shit that makes me angry.

Now suddenly bullying is okay and some used up roastie thinks she's actually 'insulting' them by stating the obvious - that those were incels.

Seeing females and chads boasting about being able to get laid is like watching a monkey bragging that he can climb a tree while simultaneously mocking a turtle for being incapable of doing the same thing. It is not fucking hard to get laid as a decent looking foid, as a matter of fact there is nothing easier. Foids literally just have to give their consent to get laid. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's all so tiresome.

Seeing females and chads boasting about being able to get laid is like watching a monkey bragging that he can climb a tree while simultaneously mocking a turtle for being incapable of doing the same thing. It is not fucking hard to get laid as a decent looking foid, as a matter of fact there is nothing easier. Foids literally just have to give their consent to get laid. Nothing more, nothing less.
Facts. JFL at foids bragging to incels about how they get laid. It's like a rich person that inherited wealth bragging about how much more money they have to a homeless man.

Why are Normies so vicious and soulless? I just can't understand this total lack of empathy in pleasure in others pain.
because we are threatening their worldview, their entire lives are based on the just world fallacy and when we point out the lies their entire world view is threatened, so they act with zero morality and do everything to protect their world view.

because we are threatening their worldview, their entire lives are based on the just world fallacy and when we point out the lies their entire world view is threatened, so they act with zero morality and do everything to protect their world view.
Bumo cuz I want this to get to 4 pages @Animecel2D @unsettling

Society:
"SEX ISNT EVERYTHING :soy::soy::soy:"
Also society:
*Judges someone based on whether they had sex or not*

:feelsclown:

Facts. JFL at foids bragging to incels about how they get laid. It's like a rich person that inherited wealth bragging about how much more money they have to a homeless man.
Precisely. I'm sure arguing with them is a waste of time though. They simply don't understand.

Now that's the type of shit that makes me angry.

Now suddenly bullying is okay and some used up roastie thinks she's actually 'insulting' them by stating the obvious - that those were incels.

Normies are all demoralised, tribalistic, virtue-signalling sociopaths.

@Master @SergeantIncel @knajjd @i_a_m_i @cocksucker

MOVE THIS TO BEST OF THE BEST

ragefuel ngl

I don't get why the Kenosha 'shooter' is in that collage. He was being mobbed. If you can't use a gun in that situation, in what situation can you? What's the point of them?

Normies are all demoralised, tribalistic, virtue-signalling sociopaths.
Especially twitter fags are unbearable. They're ten times worse than users of this forum by any standards. They literally bullied people to get them to commit suicide etc.

Especially twitter fags are unbearable. They're ten times worse than users of this forum by any standards. They literally bullied people to get them to commit suicide etc.
Ye just like IT.

I don't even use Twitter tho. Never have. I just don't understand Twitter. Nothing there is ever funny and even normies find the place negative.

It's one of them apps u make an account on just because of the fact that it's popular and then delete it a month later cuz u barely ever used it.

Twitter and Reddit seem very similar.

Ye just like IT.

I don't even use Twitter tho. Never have. I just don't understand Twitter. Nothing there is ever funny and even normies find the place negative.

It's one of them apps u make an account on just because of the fact that it's popular and then delete it a month later cuz u barely ever used it.

Twitter and Reddit seem very similar.
Social media is cancerous