Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this SEA needs to stop

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
ppl are throwing away travel and accommodation money over this damn lie

I got rejected 7 times in japan and they tried to do the botakuri scam on me at the red light district
those gook cunts only care about their BS office "carrier".

their smiles are always fucking fake (tatemae they call it)

and haven't been to thailand but pino foids are simply gold diggers. it's just a big fat brothel with shit for food

so yeah enjoy paying your cucked bar fines for some roastie whatever, just stop it with the lies

I put myself on Tinder, and rotated my locations to different SEA countries, for about a week, liking virtually every foid I found. Even put myself in a couple of African countries too. Got nothing.

I got rejected 7 times in japan and they tried to do the botakuri scam on me at the red light district
those gook cunts only care about their BS office "carrier".

their smiles are always fucking fake (tatemae they call it)

and haven't been to thailand but pino foids are simply gold diggers. it's just a big fat brothel with shit for food

so yeah enjoy paying your cucked bar fines for some roastie whatever, just stop it with the lies
:dab: What do you look like ? How old are you ? whats your height ect. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back