Blackpill Men Who Get "Scammed" By Women Are Really Just Men Who Are Dishonest With Themselves (YOU NEED TO ADMIT TO YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE A PREDATOR!)

I

Indari

YAAAAAMEEEEROOOOOOO !!!!!
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
27,536
Online
116d 23h 40m
lay off the pipe bro
 
Zensfy

Zensfy

Youngcel | 5'9"
★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
2,112
Online
19d 21h 52m
Didn’t read
 
C

Currycel25

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 23, 2020
Posts
689
Online
5d 6h 33m
I'm not a predator for seeking sexual satisfaction
 
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
8,063
Online
47d 18h 13m
your personality said:
In my previous posts I've said that even though I don't believe it as helpful as it sounds that I still make the effort and small talk even knowing it probably won't lead to anything most of the time.

Normies are obsessed with status and looks more than is acknowledged and can be so petty as to withhold extra information. What have people here said before? It doesn't matter how good your personality skills are or how you establish rapport and build common interests. It's all looks and social/sexual appeal. What makes you think that this suddenly stops because the workplace is designated as a "professional" environment? It only continues but in more subtle ways.

"This actually happened to me, contacted another guys friend who is a successful trader and he said he won't teach me his strategy because he isn't as close to me as his friend I knew at work (completely understandable), so I just asked for basic info"

But again the definition of "closeness" and knowing someone is something normies use as a goalpost. It's always that no matter what they don't really know you that well if they see you as socially lower than them. What could that stem from if despite best efforts at talking about common interests they still insist on being distant? So in your specific example it's because the person said they didn't know you. Does that mean it's going to be like that in every or most cases? I don't think you can say that. Then the reason in other cases can then fall down to basic things like looks and social status (which is not always synonymous with career status - there are many hardworking guys that chat with co workers that still don't have a lot of status).

Funny you say this sounds like the account of a basement dweller. Do you mean someone who doesn't go outside and is a permanent NEET? Or do you mean someone that has had some experience with this and closed themselves off more when things weren't working? Because if the latter the argument you are making sounds similar to the argument bluepillers make about how incels just don't try, are scared to fail when talking to girls and are assuming things are about looks when they don't get an adequate response.

If that's true when talking about social experiences (not just dating), why are there so many people on this site that say otherwise and have had similar such experiences? Particularly when not everyone here is a NEET?
@Lonelycel @Gymcelled @LittleBoy

I think ethnicity plays a big part in social/workplace dynamics, I know for a fact there are plenty of negative stereotypes about us and if I'm being honest, at my workplace I don't even bother talking to the better looking white men because they are so arrogant it's insane, along with the fact that most of them are racist as fuck. I can see it in their faces when I'm talking to them, there's no hiding it. Perhaps this may be down to the fact that I work in a supermarket which employs a lower class of people and shit might be different in a higher tier organisation but I don't know.
 
your personality

your personality

★★★★★
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
28,564
Online
134d 22h 14m
Lonelycel said:
I think ethnicity plays a big part in social/workplace dynamics, I know for a fact there are plenty of negative stereotypes about us and if I'm being honest, at my workplace I don't even bother talking to the better looking white men because they are so arrogant it's insane, along with the fact that most of them are racist as fuck. I can see it in their faces when I'm talking to them, there's no hiding it. Perhaps this may be down to the fact that I work in a supermarket which employs a lower class of people and shit might be different in a higher tier organisation but I don't know.
Biases and looking down on unattractive guys don't go away just because you are in a professional work setting either tbh it just gets expressed more lowkey. You can still tell that no matter what you are being treated and taken less seriously and are just a second thought at best even when you humble yourself and ask for help.
 
Benj-amin

Benj-amin

N/A
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2019
Posts
1,748
Online
23d 18h 28m
BlkPillPres said:
More like, stop lying to yourself theory, everything else comes naturally from that decision
You could've saved several minutes of your life and countless arguments and Walls of texts if you just said this initially.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
14,753
Online
101d 13h 9m
tinted_vision said:
you pay money and get a service in return
the price is agreed upon by both parties
how does that make men the "predator"?
Do you know what "blood diamonds" are?

If not google it, basically in Africa people are enslaved in diamond mines

If someone is buying diamonds knowing that they are very likely "blood diamonds" then they aren't just "paying money for a service", they are complicit in that other persons slavery, what they are doing is predatory, not any less predatory than the person enslaving others, you'd just be the other "conspirator" in that arrangement

Your average prostitute (not escort) is disenfranchised and many are forced into the work by gangs (or lone pimps). If you being complicit in that market isn't predatory when you are fully aware of these circumstances, then I don't know what we can even classify as "predatory" anymore

An "agreed upon price" doesn't mean anything, you are kinda leaving out the most obvious factors like:
1. WHY THEY ARE AGREEING TO THAT PRICE? (WHO DECIDED THAT PRICE)
2. CAN THEY EVEN REFUSE TO SERVICE ME AND NOT BE BEATEN OR KILLED?
ETC


The first time I fucked a whore, it was a guy who collected the money at the brothel, then I walked into the room with her. You literally have to be a retard to think she has any control under those circumstances

If I had harmed her and made her scream, the guy would come in to beat me up, because I'm damaging his merchandise

If she started holding out, and wouldn't let me fuck her, and I go back to that guy and say she didn't put out, he'd instead beat her up for costing him money (I would demand a refund)

Its really men who are in control of prostitution right now, a select few powerful men, gang members, gang leaders, pimps, etc, its not the women "running the show", being complicit in that makes you a predator too

I'll say it again, I'm not making a moral argument, I don't care about morals, I have no problem being a predator, but don't be a hypocrite and lie to yourself about it, don't be deluded and pretend like you are a "good person", that's just ridiculous

Accept who you really are, because if you don't, it might actually cost you

A predator that isn't aware of its role as a predator, is not only going to be incompetent in its role (always making costly mistakes), its also going to be at risk of becoming someone else's prey (as a result of their mistakes)
 
Last edited:
Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Joined
May 31, 2018
Posts
6,330
Online
56d 15h 17m
tinted_vision

tinted_vision

Recruit
★★
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Posts
169
Online
16d 22h 11m
BlkPillPres said:
Do you know what "blood diamonds" are?
one side agreed to provide a service. if no one agreed to provide a service, then the service would not be provided.

by agreeing to provide a service, you accept the potential consequences of providing/failing to provide that service. this is particularly true in markets with minimal oversight and regulation (e.g. prostitution).

for example:

if I choose to enter the drug market, I accept the potential consequences if a deal goes bad. this is because I am willingly entering a market with minimal oversight and regulation.

also, if you agree to provide a service and refuse to deliver that service after agreed payment, then you scammed the other side. you cannot simply bend the definition of scamming to exclude women.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
14,753
Online
101d 13h 9m
tinted_vision said:
one side agreed to provide a service. if no one agreed to provide a service, then the service would not be provided.

by agreeing to provide a service, you accept the potential consequences of providing/failing to provide that service. this is particularly true in markets with minimal oversight and regulation (e.g. prostitution).

for example:

if I choose to enter the drug market, I accept the potential consequences if a deal goes bad. this is because I am willingly entering a market with minimal oversight and regulation.

also, if you agree to provide a service and refuse to deliver that service after agreed payment, then you scammed the other side. you cannot simply bend the definition of scamming to exclude women.

I'm not going to bother, you are literally ignoring everything I said, nothing you responded with has anything to do with my argument, I bring up an example of people being forced, your response is still about people agreeing to do services, you must be legit retarded because I don't expect anyone to be this disingenuous
 
tinted_vision

tinted_vision

Recruit
★★
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Posts
169
Online
16d 22h 11m
BlkPillPres said:
I'm not going to bother, you are literally ignoring everything I said, nothing you responded with has anything to do with my argument, I bring up an example of people being forced, your response is still about people agreeing to do services, you must be legit retarded because I don't expect anyone to be this disingenuous
you're not going to bother because you have no response
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
14,753
Online
101d 13h 9m
tinted_vision said:
you're not going to bother because you have no response
Yes, I have no response for something that doesn't even address my arguments
 
To koniec

To koniec

5'8 'man'
★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
2,684
Online
47d 9h 51m
fantastic post @BlkPillPres like many others of you

in reality many men criticize dold diggers and say that isn't a real love while lusting about women from shitholes like ukraine, brazil, colombia, thailand and saying that they are trad and better while not realizing that they want to exploit them

when you see in youtube videos about sex tourists which go to asia, ee, africa you see a lot angry locals, foids which say that it's disgust behavior from men and incel forum it's otherwise, that foids are golddiggers while in reality borth parties - men and women wants to exploit each other, men go to such shitholes cause they are richer, from nation with higher status to mog poorer local males and gain sex with local women while foids want your money ( 'golddigging' ) and green card
 
C

Currycel25

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 23, 2020
Posts
689
Online
5d 6h 33m