Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This Brutal Height mog

SunnyBunny

SunnyBunny

Banned
-
6'2 and 5'8

Notice that she's wearing flats ?

IfedHC0.jpg

If you had the opportunity to date a much taller woman, would you ? As a manlet I just don't think I could take the constant moggery of being with a tall chick even if she was really hot .

Being heightmoged by men is bad enough but, having your bitch constantly towering over you seems like it would be very self esteem crushing.

Thoughts ?

Tall girls are goddesses. Not that we have a chance tho kek.

He looks like a toy sized Edward Norton :lul::lul::lul:

I would, lol. If you wouldn't, you're a volcel then. Tall girls is even better option for manlets, since they carry nice height genetics for future kids, at least. Frame matters the most at that point. If you're wider than girl but shorter, you mog her still. If you're smaller and shorter, but she still wants to date you (lol, that's impossible) you better don't reject your chance still. But watch out, she will cheat on you, most likely.

>letting people take pictures of you

I'd rather date a fatty than a giraffe, honestly. I cross the street whenever I see a tall foid coming my way, no joke. Their existence offends me, like how fucking dare you be taller than me?

nigga when ur in bed height aint shit. volcel if you wouldn't fuck or date nba sized foids

> Manlets being picky about height in a partner

please tell me she didnt kiss or fucked that manlet

no way he's 5'8, must be 5'6 or something

I would, lol. If you wouldn't, you're a volcel then. Tall girls is even better option for manlets, since they carry nice height genetics for future kids, at least. Frame matters the most at that point. If you're wider than girl but shorter, you mog her still. If you're smaller and shorter, but she still wants to date you (lol, that's impossible) you better don't reject your chance still. But watch out, she will cheat on you, most likely.
Same.

I would date a taller chick, I can't afford to be picky. But would I prefer a taller chick over one my height or shorter? Hell no.
I can't imagine that, it would be closer to having a mom than a girlfriend. Imagine; you go for a kiss, but you have to look up and lean in, or even worse if the height different is as bad as OP's you'd have to try and get on your toes.

I would hate that, that's wrong. Every romantic action just seems wrong in my mind's eye with that dynamic.

as a 5'9 guy this is extreme suifuel

There is a 9 inch height difference between these two...some cope for fellow heightcels

he is 5'5 or less

> Manlets being picky about height in a partner

It could work but the guy just looks so beta atleast putting a bit of size on would save him a little it would still be a brutal mog but getting some 3 inch lifts assuming she keeps wearing flats and it wouldn't be so bad as a 5'9 guy the tallest I would date is 6'1 it would just be comical after that point

Well

Attachments

• IMG_2052.PNG
    IMG_2052.PNG
    20 KB · Views: 56
I really don't give a shit. I'd climb onto a female basketball player and hump her raft of a body.

I never knew height mattered to people at all. I've never felt a need to be masculine.

I would date a tall girl with no problems, it's the majority of tall girls who don't want to date us short men.

He looks like her son that she had in highschool.

Mommy
IMG 20180531 175110
imagine her picking you up and sucking your dick