Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is this the worst reddit LARP of ALL TIME? (My boyfriend has been posting about me on an incel forum)

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE HOLY SHIT :lul::lul::lul:

Redditors will believe practically anything at this point, as long as it includes a foid or minority being victimized by an “evil” group
Funny thing is that even any of us incels can also have fun writing shitty LARPs on the same level as this on Reddit in order to manipulate the negative IQ pieces of fat into responding seriously, as long as we just put "I am (F)" in the beginning of the post :lul::feels:

Funny thing is that even any of us incels can also have fun writing shitty LARPs on the same level as this on Reddit in order to manipulate the negative IQ pieces of fat into responding seriously, as long as we just put "I am (F)" in the beginning of the post :lul::feels:
Now I'm gonna check the responses, which me luck. I might die off cringe.

7p9uun 504846946
Redditfags love LARP stories when it fits within their narrative.

What’s the fun in fooling r*dditors?

It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

i want femoids who lie about this site for shitty click views to be slamdunked into the fucking concrete

if you are on this site you are down bad in life but if you are on reddit posting larps about this site man you are beyond fucked...

This is a very bad larp, but i think the classic "my son is an incel" one is worse
I remember that one :lul:, I think people even spent money giving reddit gold to that post. Redditors really will just believe anything

Reddit is known for notorious larp karma farm stories, but this place is known for fakecels.

Reddit is known for notorious larp karma farm stories, but this place is known for fakecels.
True, but they wouldn't be posting about it on the forum itself. Most of fakecels do that in their gay circle jerk discords

Sure, I could hypothetically believe (though I’d strongly doubt it solely for being on reddit) that under specific circumstances a foid found her fakecel bf on here, but for him to be actively bragging about having a gf on the forum pushes this into clear impossibility.