Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As a manlet I agree height is cope.

I know. It’s ridiculous. They employ the same cherry picking and gaslighting IT uses. One guy even told me that all I need to do to get a gf is to go outside and they will show interest in me. Like, nigga what? If that was the case I would be getting laid all the time, not being paragon on here. I go outside more than most forum users or even normies do
JFLLLL

I got told to "Just talk to women broo" by some goofball here.

These users are something else when it comes to height lmaoo

JFLLLL

I got told to "Just talk to women broo" by some goofball here.

These users are something else when it comes to height lmaoo
For real. No doubt it’s worse to be short AND incel, but they act like we are some chads who never go outside.

Holy cope. I women can't be sexually attracted to a guy with the built of a child.

Forgot me. I’m 6’0”. @Left4DeadDarkie is also the same height. Many tallcels here, unlike most people thinking height is a magic pussy magnet. Also, I never would have expected Stupid Clown to be 6’2”.
He unironically has klinefelters which makes him tall
Swamp People GIF by DefyTV

6’0” seems to be the minimum height that non-deformed men reach in the Western world. I’m 5’10”, but I also have health issues and I look proportionally strange.
Mainly for blacks & whites . Not so much for ethnics tbf.

Forgot me. I’m 6’0”. @Left4DeadDarkie is also the same height.
A good amount of 6’0 users not a ton but it was easier to just include 6’2+ and upward active users tbf