Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy these redditors went and watched their wife get fucked by black guys after writing this shit

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 4275

i really can't fathom what would make people write shit that is this fucking retarded. and this is 99% of comments on reddit

"HOLY HECKERINO ID PAY HER TO DO THAT FACE SO HECKING GIRLBOSS #FEMINISM" kys you fucking soy faggot

epic reddit moment

A redditor is a mistake of nature

blow up reddit headquarters

true honestly. reddit was way better 11 or so years ago when free speech was still allowed.
reddit administrators can be as cucked as they want, subreddit mods who are average users are what really control the narrative and moderation of reddit. and these people are totally mindZOGGED and fried beyond belief. as much as i hate rich people i don't blame them for living in gated communities when the normie masses are this fucking retarded. these are levels of stupidity that are dangerous

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back