Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retard tries to run just be first (JBF) game on "bi" foid, 17 years later she asks for threesome, becomes gay, cucks him

i always imagine a decent looking woman then i remember its reddit, its probably two obese soyboys

jfl "i dont love you sexually" AKA " you are my harmless reliable cuck who pays half the rent"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoHotTakes/comments/16cxx8e/i_think_my_wife_of_12_years_is_a_lesbian/?share_id=HrlosIk3OGHNMVj6SGFjl

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoHotTakes/comments/16dxwd0/update_i_think_my_wife_of_12_years_is_a_lesbian/

Funny GIF

"OHH GUYS I THINK SHE COULD BE A LESBIAN!" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fucking plebbitard oofy-doofy soy delusion and idiocy is so fucking far beyond me. What kind of goddamn mental illness has gripped these so-called "people" to make them fucking behave this way?

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Brother, she is a LESBIAN FOR YOU. He should have seen the fucking warning signs from the beginning, but chose to ignore them due to his own 99% estrogen concentration blood and retarded bluepill garbage. Yeah, she's in """"love"""" with you bro. Even if you discount the sexual part - one of the most important, core, and fundamental part of any relationship - she doesn't even give two shits about you emotionally. She's just saying this due to guilt. She's not even AFRAID of losing him, only shows him some light guilt with that insult to his fucking intelligence she spouted from her worthless mouth (which, in all fairness, has some fucking merit to it because of his subzero IQ). I hope this guy makes the divorce as complicated and as painful as possible for this bitch, but since he's a little soy fag cuck he won't be able to do shit.

Let this be a lesson to all men out there: don't trust "bi" women, NEVER try to run JBF (especially as a non-Chad), and if your gf/wife/whatever asks you for an open relationship or a threesome (especially if it's a lesbian one, as that's HIGHLY indicative of being unable to get Chad and giga-settling and/or mental illness/liberal brainwashing), RUN LIKE FUCKING HELL.

JFL

Cage at normie retards. Any normal man would expect that he would get cucked if he married a "bi" foid

Imagine being together for 20 YEARS and just refuse to have sex with someone after all that. lol

JBF'ers on suicide watch.
All foids are sick in the head and will cheat or have the desire to no matter what
women have to be beaten in very specific intervals for their own good. any time she shows independent desires, tries to challenge you, talks to a non-approved person, is caught scheming to whatever end she must be punished, thoroughly.

jbf is just water obviously.

it seems even JBFmaxing is HTN and up only now

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoHotTakes/comments/16cxx8e/i_think_my_wife_of_12_years_is_a_lesbian/?share_id=HrlosIk3OGHNMVj6SGFjl

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoHotTakes/comments/16dxwd0/update_i_think_my_wife_of_12_years_is_a_lesbian/

Funny GIF

"OHH GUYS I THINK SHE COULD BE A LESBIAN!" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fucking plebbitard oofy-doofy soy delusion and idiocy is so fucking far beyond me. What kind of goddamn mental illness has gripped these so-called "people" to make them fucking behave this way?

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Brother, she is a LESBIAN FOR YOU. He should have seen the fucking warning signs from the beginning, but chose to ignore them due to his own 99% estrogen concentration blood and retarded bluepill garbage. Yeah, she's in """"love"""" with you bro. Even if you discount the sexual part - one of the most important, core, and fundamental part of any relationship - she doesn't even give two shits about you emotionally. She's just saying this due to guilt. She's not even AFRAID of losing him, only shows him some light guilt with that insult to his fucking intelligence she spouted from her worthless mouth (which, in all fairness, has some fucking merit to it because of his subzero IQ). I hope this guy makes the divorce as complicated and as painful as possible for this bitch, but since he's a little soy fag cuck he won't be able to do shit.

Let this be a lesson to all men out there: don't trust "bi" women, NEVER try to run JBF (especially as a non-Chad), and if your gf/wife/whatever asks you for an open relationship or a threesome (especially if it's a lesbian one, as that's HIGHLY indicative of being unable to get Chad and giga-settling and/or mental illness/liberal brainwashing), RUN LIKE FUCKING HELL.

JFL

Someone wrote once that all women are basically Bi because the ancient past is one where there are just a few dominant men with large harems so when they'd have sex with each other it's several women with one guy thus women developed bi tendencies. Maybe that's complete bullshit, I dunno but interesting nonetheless.

Someone wrote once that all women are basically Bi because the ancient past is one where there are just a few dominant men with large harems so when they'd have sex with each other it's several women with one guy thus women developed bi tendencies. Maybe that's complete bullshit, I dunno but interesting nonetheless.
Would make sense, tbh. Evopsychologically, it seems to check out.

I made a post on this yesterday. Most bi foids are just chadsexual beckies.