Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Livvy Dunne Files: "Mental Illness"

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
I can not imagine how lucky that guy is, being the guy that actually got to FUCK Livvy Dunne. It is so unfair. Imagine the pleasure and dopamine going through his mind when he was jizzing into her vagina, I couldn't imagine.
I'm jealous because i want to fuck livvy dunne
She's the most attractive foid in the world at the moment, what the fuck are you talking about? You don't see anyone coming close to Livvy Dunne, even the highest modelling agencies on earth can't get her.
I'll be fucking (humping) my bed and making out with my pillow!

Meanwhile some Chad is doing that tonight with LIVVY DUNNE
View attachment 813615

I think it may be a fake article since I can't find it but NYT is behind a Paywall so it may be real.

My only source is /pol/
Livvy Dunne was on a dudes shoulders in the pool, he was a Chad.

Don't these foids realize that they are turning off their followers by doing this? I don't follow her but a lot of her simp followers love to fantasize they have a chance with her.
Yeah yeah, we get it, you're incel because you can't get livvy dunne
Every redblooded normie zoomer right now has a big boner for Livvy Dunne. They LOVE that foid, but she won't fuck any of them. That's on par with incels having oneituses with the Beckys.
I used to masturbate to hot foids. If I were my 14 year old self right now, I would exclusively be wacking my dick off to Livvy Dunne... now I can't get off to her, why? It's too unrealistic and my mind knows it. I'm too intellectual to jerk off to made up scenarios where I get to fuck Livvy Dunne because I'm too blackpilled to imagine that.

I literally fantasize about scoring lucky at the bar with some obese single mother because at least that's in the realm of possiblities.
In shadows cast, I see her face, a pretty mask, but nothing more, Livvy Dunne, in her gilt embrace, a painted doll, I can't adore. Her wealth and charm, they fuel her pride, A life of greed, an endless spree, while I, in shadows, watch with spite, A soul unbound, and truly free. She cannot see beyond her gold, no depth or soul beneath her shroud, her heart is cold, her spirit sold, A soulless vessel, lost and proud. Livvy Dunne, a hollow frame, I'll turn away, no longer blind, for in my heart, I'll find my flame, a love that's real, a love that's kind.
Something about her really makes me jealous, i think because her age and how she seems so REAL in the sense that her basic lifestyle is comporable to mine.

I don't feel envy for Margot Robbie because Hollywood people are just in a different universe, Livvy seems like she could go to my college, yet is also extremely hot. It seems more real in that sense.
Explain how you're wealthy enough not to have roomates, because I'marguably the wealthiest 20-something your old in the country via income... excluding super starts like Livvy Dunne, and I could not afford that.
One day I'll just want a landwhale single mother with nine niglets

The next day I feel satisfied and accept my incldeom.

The next day after that, I think I will never be happy until Livvy Dunne loves me.

Then I go back to just wanting a regular average white foid.

Then I'm back to being ok with a landwhale.
Cope,

If you could fuck either Breckie Hill or Livvy Dunne, you'd be doing it, not rotting on this forum.
He discovered yesterday that his son 14 year old son is straight. His son was caught on instagram or Tiktok or whatever staring at Livvy Dunne. My Uncle then asked his son what he thinks of her and he said "I want her to be my girlfriend, I want her dad. I want this one!".

You will NEVER experience the relief feeling of realizing your son is not a faggot and will carry on the family name.

He could turn out to be an incel but I doubt it considering how athletic he is and how tall his parents are.
Consering the amount of fakecels and volcels I see it just might be.

I've spoken with an array of users who won't touch foids if they're slightly overweight, slightly x or slightly y.

I just spoke with a guy who wouldn't fuck Livvy Dunne, like who do you want then?
Your boyfriends don't actually love you, they are SETTLING FOR YOU. I know you think you think you we're wrong, but deep down it's the truth. You are all fat and ugly and unattractive, your boyfriends secretly JACK THEIR LITTLE PENISES to instagram models who are Stacies. You think your boyfriend would choose you over Livvy Dunne? LMAO, they think you're ugly, they settled with you BECAUSE OF THE BLACKPILL. Ironically it's our ideology that wins again, your boyfriends are only with you because they're too low value to get Stacies AHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Hfsidc

Shut the fuck up

@Intellectual you're definitely an ethnic larping as a cumskin.

View attachment 816649
View attachment 816650

@Intellectual you're definitely an ethnic larping as a cumskin.
I'm not simping over her, I'm using her as the archetype of a Stacy.

How is me talking about Livvy Dunne any different than saying "Stacy"? We recognize Stacies exist do we not?

anyone can be obsessed with some random girl. doesn't mean that he's an ethnic tbh
if that's true then every white guy simping for a white blondie is then an ethnic as well.

>tracks down every time @Intellectual talked about livy dunne and makes a thread about it as if anybody else gives a shit
>doesn't care
keep simping for him.

>tracks down every time @Intellectual talked about livy dunne and makes a thread about it as if anybody else gives a shit
>doesn't care
Nate Higgers
IMG 1037

You can't even spit out a single sentence, you're illiterate white trash.
Just because you're a shitskin pretending to be white doesn't mean that I'M a white guy pretending to be ethnic lol

Just because you're a shitskin pretending to be white doesn't mean that I'M a white guy pretending to be ethnic lol
I don't know what you are, other than uneducated and illiterate.

It’s really over for mentalcels

I don't know what you are, other than uneducated and illiterate.
I know that a diploma is something special in the Mumbai slums where you live, but education doesn't really confer that much status in the West

I know that a diploma is something special in the Mumbai slums where you live, but education doesn't really confer that much status in the West
Yeah, people respect Harvard grads as much as Dropouts

Interesting. Did you move to Toronto because of the job market?
No, job market is much better in the U.S.

I moved back because I didn't have American citizenship so I wouldn't work there.

anyone can be obsessed with some random girl. doesn't mean that he's an ethnic tbh
if that's true then every white guy simping for a white blondie is then an ethnic as well.
Also, Andrew Tate, the guy who gets the most attractive foids on the planet, hit on her.

I've tried looking at Livvy Dunne several times but what makes her stand out so much that he mentions her always? She just seems like a cute white girl you see in college.

I've tried looking at Livvy Dunne several times but what makes her stand out so much that he mentions her always? She just seems like a cute white girl you see in college.
He's from Bangalore so anyone naturally blonde is divine to him

Still a better love story than Twilight