Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Am Having Sex and Making Out Tonight

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I'll be fucking (humping) my bed and making out with my pillow!

Meanwhile some Chad is doing that tonight with LIVVY DUNNE

masturbation literally has no benefits. Pretty low for a so called intellectual

i fuked my pillow too yesterday

Meanwhile some Chad is doing that tonight with LIVVY DUNNE
I had to Google LIVVY DUNNE
At this moment, Olivia Dunne is more famous for her TikTok videos and Instagram posts than her undeniable athletic performance. The truth is “beauty always sells,” and regardless of that, college athletes should be earning all the money they can. 3 Jul 2023

masturbation literally has no benefits. Pretty low for a so called intellectual

Neither does nofap, well, actually with beating your meat it feels good and you get a release.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Foidworship and animeweebs + foidavis, what a nice forum @Moroccancel2-
So acknowledging someone is a STacy is foid worship?

Can we not use "stacy" as a descriptive term?

So acknowledging someone is a STacy is foid worship?

Can we not use "stacy" as a descriptive term?
Calling a foid queen is gigacucked trait and soybehaviour, it would be better too use the terms, "i would love too rape this whore till she dies and then i watch that stupid thing bleed out after i slashed her throat and then i put my dick in the cutted off head"

Calling a foid queen is gigacucked trait and soybehaviour, it would be better too use the terms, "i would love too rape this whore till she dies and then i watch that stupid thing bleed out after i slashed her throat and then i put my dick in the cutted off head"
I said QUEEN STACY to imply the top Stacy

Just have sex with a prostitute.
They're illegal.

not even top 100 hottest women.

One of the most delusional posts I've seen. Didn't even know he she was before I saw this

One of the most delusional posts I've seen. Didn't even know he she was before I saw this
She's not ugly, she's cute but she's just white with blond hair. Thats it, whats the hype about her that should make her the "hottest woman on earth"? You can find girls that look like her all over colleges in America. Nothing rare about her, nothing that makes her a gigastacy. She's even basic imo.

She's not ugly, she's cute but she's just white with blond hair. Thats it, whats the hype about her that should make her the "hottest woman on earth"? You can find girls that look like her all over colleges in America. Nothing rare about her, nothing that makes her a gigastacy. She's even basic imo.
Wut? I've seen plenty of blond hair girls, they look nothing like her. Basic blond white girls look ugly.

Wut? I've seen plenty of blond hair girls, they look nothing like her. Basic blond white girls look ugly.
Go to a popular party college campus and you'll see girls that look like her.

Pillow humping mogs me.. my dick is not sensitive enough for shit like that

Fuck one of your relatives lol only girls tho

Why u so obsessed with Livvy?

Meanwhile some Chad is doing that tonight with LIVVY DUNNE.
Don't use the word obsessed in place of Worship, it's clear OPs head is clogged with worship and that's one reason why everything goes sideways for him.