Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seeing Dividend Checks in the Mail

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
My ETFs and stocks are just pouring checks into my mail. This is why I buy stocks, I don't give a shit about the price of the stock, I just want to see these checks show up in the mail.

Tales from the slums of mumbai

Still has roommates

Explain how you're wealthy enough not to have roomates, because I'marguably the wealthiest 20-something your old in the country via income... excluding super starts like Livvy Dunne, and I could not afford that.

Explain how you're wealthy enough not to have roomates, because I'marguably the wealthiest 20-something your old in the country via income... excluding super starts like Livvy Dunne, and I could not afford that.
larp it isn't even that much to get a place where you're by yourself (at least where I am in Cuckada)

larp it isn't even that much to get a place where you're by yourself (at least where I am in Cuckada)
I was about to ask if you lived in Texas or something.

You are 100% trolling, in Cucknada you need $3,000 a MONTH to live by yourself.

how much do you make a year if you're one of the wealthiest 20 something year old by salary in canada

how much do you make a year if you're one of the wealthiest 20 something year old by salary in canada
I don't want to dox myself by giving an exact salary just in case there's any Sherlock-Holmescels, but between 45 - 70k a year.

I don't want to dox myself by giving an exact salary just in case there's any Sherlock-Holmescels, but between 45 - 70k a year.
That's not wealthy jfc :feelshaha:

You're one of those children who thinks you're not wealthy until you're literally Belfort and own an island :lul: :lul: :lul:
45-70k is middleclass :feelsjuice:

If you'd said 100k + then maybe yea

45-70k is middleclass :feelsjuice:
20-30k is Middle class, you could argue in Toronto or Vancouver that 40-50k is middle class, but i make above that.
If you'd said 100k + then maybe yea
No one makes that besides a very small handfull. Talking about class in terms of these people is redundant because they are outliers in any wealth distribution.

respectable amount brocel

You should turn on re-investment mode so instead of receiving a check it just adds a fraction of a share more.

You should turn on re-investment mode so instead of receiving a check it just adds a fraction of a share more.
I have some investment accounts with that, I just love the feeling of getting the checks.

nigga what most people here pay around that for their mortgage you're very far from "rich" if you can't even pay that

nigga what most people here pay around that for their mortgage you're very far from "rich" if you can't even pay that
>most people pay for their mortgages

You know only the richest people in Canada can even qualify for mortgages right? Even some of the richest and wealthiest Canadians are not even allowed to take out mortgages due to not enough income.

RBC says to buy a GTA home you need 300k down and a 250k gross income. There's tons of rich people that are barred from getting mortgages.

>"Most people" don't have mortgages, but 100% of people who do are disgustingly rich.

Have you ever considered McDonalds?
I just made $17,000.00 profit today on Microsoft… just a few minutes ago actually.

Kyle Massey Cryptocurrency GIF by ALLBLK
rocket launch GIF by Sandia National Labs

Not necessarily. I live in a mid-tier city as far as expenses and I get away with a little over $2000 in an average to slightly above average apartment. I do cut a lot of costs pretty hard though, like food. Mostly rice and beans, little to no going out because incel, etc.