Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagining the Man That is Banging Livvy Dunne

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I can not imagine how lucky that guy is, being the guy that actually got to FUCK Livvy Dunne. It is so unfair. Imagine the pleasure and dopamine going through his mind when he was jizzing into her vagina, I couldn't imagine.

go rape her then

you must be an ethnic

The Lounge: lounged in :yes:

*Men That Are

Didn't know who she was, now that I do, I despise Chads even more :cryfeels:

tell this faggot to unignore me so i can remind him how much of a retard he is :feelskek:

I can not imagine how lucky that guy is, being the guy that actually got to FUCK Livvy Dunne. It is so unfair. Imagine the pleasure and dopamine going through his mind when he was jizzing into her vagina, I couldn't imagine.
I googled her and her instagram account appeared, then I opened my instagram to find myself already followed her ( I follow a lot of foid models and cosplayers to coom, basically the purpose of my insta account)
beyond brutal and beyond over for me :feelscomfy:

I googled her and her instagram account appeared, then I opened my instagram to find myself already followed her ( I follow a lot of foid models and cosplayers to coom, basically the purpose of my insta account)
She's so fucking hot though isn't she? I'm not simping I think she's a dumb whore, but damn, I would love to stick my dick in her vagina.

When will be people stop hyping bang average Mayo foids

I see girls like this every day walking down the street everyday

Last edited:
When will be people stop hyping bang average Mayo foids
View attachment 810265

I see girls like this every day walking down the street everyday
She's the most attractive foid in the world at the moment, what the fuck are you talking about? You don't see anyone coming close to Livvy Dunne, even the highest modelling agencies on earth can't get her.

No idea who this bitch is

You can try to uplift yourself by theorizing how many gallons of dog semen her vagina has consumed, considering that she's a white toilet

You can try to uplift yourself by theorizing how many gallons of dog semen her vagina has consumed, considering that she's a white toilet
That makes me more jealous because all those guys got to fuck her.

She's the most attractive foid in the world at the moment, what the fuck are you talking about? You don't see anyone coming close to Livvy Dunne, even the highest modelling agencies on earth can't get her.
I not being funny but this the first time I've ever heard of her and she looks nothing special. She's not that famous and she not that beautiful, just another skinny blonde girl

She's a good looking gymnast, who's all grown up with a nice ass.

I don't rate these slutty pop-stars below that highly but both look more interesting then that bland skinny girl
NYC Albanian whores vs London Albanian whores

Though choice

View: https://youtu.be/fTNnwzXrVdg?t=96

View: https://youtu.be/DkeiKbqa02g?t=7

@svgmn1 @General Alek @BPJ

She's the most attractive foid in the world at the moment, what the fuck are you talking about?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

She's currently the worlds hottest foid.
:feelswhat::dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
THE LIVVY FUND

OLIVIA DUNNE: AN NIL TRAILBLAZER​

The Livvy Fund will provide LSU female athletes with exclusive industry tips and connections Livvy has built. It is the hub for brands and fans to contribute to and support our Lady Tigers.​

[ GIVE TO THE FUND]

bro what kind of waste of space donates to this cause that is if it does exist and she didnt make it up, she made a website for simps to donate without getting anything back jfl at this existence

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A few seconds ago I just thought this chick was just a bit boring. A few hours ago I didn't even know she existed before I saw this simp Post.

Now I actively dislike her

@frmentalcel Good job helping demote this to the Lounge

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what's so special about this chick?
View attachment 810408
You're following this on Instagram @svgmn1 :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :what:
this raises yet another good argument against foids. the contrast between how foids look irl and on instagram is just so huge foids are just such a nasty lookscammers. I likely wouldn't fap to that but would fap to other insta pics she post with poses and shitton of makeup and whatnot.

Can anyone tell me what's so special about this chick?
View attachment 810408
You're following this on Instagram @svgmn1 :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :what:
That was her when she was young, she's now 20. Glad you're not a pedophile though.

she kinda mid but she has a modest OF maybe donate 100k to get a hi back or something
Since when is the worlds most attractive foid a "mid"?

man its honestly sickening the shit mid/pretty women get away with?? SUPPORT OUR LADY TIGERS. Who the fuck cares??? my god
This has always been a thing, the worlds most attractive foid always was treated like a princess.

I not being funny but this the first time I've ever heard of her and she looks nothing special. She's not that famous and she not that beautiful, just another skinny blonde girl
She's objectively one of the few 10/10s on the planet.

margot robbie mogs

You literally have a picture of a Hollywood movie as your profile.
Yes, a character from a film. Nothing more. Doesn't mean I randomly obsess over specific actors/ actresses and have interest in their lives. What you're doing is foid worship here. But doesn't surprise me you're a cuck.

Last edited:
Yes, a character from a film. Nothing more. Doesn't mean I randomly obsess over specific actors/ actresses and have interest in their lives. What you're doing is foid worship here. But doesn't surprise me you're a cuck.
You're fantasizing over a fictional movie character, I'm discussing real people and relating it back to inceldom.

You're fantasizing over a fictional movie character, I'm discussing real people and relating it back to inceldom.
No, I'm not. And foid worship is foid worship, kikey.

I don’t want to foid worship, but I’d smash. Such a flexible foid would be a dream. Anyways, she’s taken: