Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Message to IT

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Your boyfriends don't actually love you, they are SETTLING FOR YOU. I know you think you think you we're wrong, but deep down it's the truth. You are all fat and ugly and unattractive, your boyfriends secretly JACK THEIR LITTLE PENISES to instagram models who are Stacies. You think your boyfriend would choose you over Livvy Dunne? LMAO, they think you're ugly, they settled with you BECAUSE OF THE BLACKPILL. Ironically it's our ideology that wins again, your boyfriends are only with you because they're too low value to get Stacies AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

rent-free in your head

Message to IT:

i'm over here stroking my dick, i got lotion on my dick rn, i'm just over here stroking my shit. i'm horny as fuck man, i'm a freak man, like fr

Message to IT:

i'm over here stroking my dick, i got lotion on my dick rn, i'm just over here stroking my shit. i'm horny as fuck man, i'm a freak man, like fr

What about a message for male IT users

shut the fuck up nigger no one's gonna read your paragraph

Wilayat Inceldia: A message to the Followers of IncelTear (1435H)

Your boyfriends don't actually love you, they are SETTLING FOR YOU. I know you think you think you we're wrong, but deep down it's the truth. You are all fat and ugly and unattractive, your boyfriends secretly JACK THEIR LITTLE PENISES to instagram models who are Stacies. You think your boyfriend would choose you over Livvy Dunne? LMAO, they think you're ugly, they settled with you BECAUSE OF THE BLACKPILL. Ironically it's our ideology that wins again, your boyfriends are only with you because they're too low value to get Stacies AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

[Minutes after the speech from the masked man (OP), the video showcases various attacks and ambushes, targeting users pertaining in the IncelTear community]

Message to IT: