Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Wrote A Poem About My Inceldom

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
In shadows cast, I see her face, a pretty mask, but nothing more, Livvy Dunne, in her gilt embrace, a painted doll, I can't adore. Her wealth and charm, they fuel her pride, A life of greed, an endless spree, while I, in shadows, watch with spite, A soul unbound, and truly free. She cannot see beyond her gold, no depth or soul beneath her shroud, her heart is cold, her spirit sold, A soulless vessel, lost and proud. Livvy Dunne, a hollow frame, I'll turn away, no longer blind, for in my heart, I'll find my flame, a love that's real, a love that's kind.

This one was pretty good. You have some balls posting poetry on here. Why Livvy Dunne though?

Made me shed a tear, Livvy Dunne is a fucking whore.

Last edited:
This one was pretty good. You have some balls posting poetry on here. Why Livvy Dunne though?
Something about her really makes me jealous, i think because her age and how she seems so REAL in the sense that her basic lifestyle is comporable to mine.

I don't feel envy for Margot Robbie because Hollywood people are just in a different universe, Livvy seems like she could go to my college, yet is also extremely hot. It seems more real in that sense.

I too wrote a poem about my incelibcy.

I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend

I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend I want a girlfriend
iu

What does that mean??
That she got everything perfect in her life and managed to not become a slut.

But her soul cries that she's a fucking whore destined to hurt incel feelings. Destined to add burden to inceldom.

Even someone like her, raised with care, supported, still isn't capable of a display of a human feeling towards an incel.

Last edited:
That she got everything perfect in her life and managed to not become a slut.

But her soul cries that she's a fucking whore destined to hurt incel feelings. Destined to add burden to inceldom.
Bro that was elegant, you should write poetry.

Even if she was raised perfectly and never was hurt in any way, only helped and cared for, and all the good that happened to her.

She still has a desire to see you suffer, sees you as an animal unworthy of existing.

I see that in her eyes. Fucking whore.

But she's probably a good girl if you are older bearded chad. I'm just being jealous and hateful incel.

Had a twitter for 2 months and seen all kinds of cute gfs and even though their lifestyles are comparable to mine and I can feel some kind of connection by reading their posts

They simply ain't it.

Last edited:
In shadows cast, a tragic sight, A simping poet, full of spite, Livvy Dunne, he can't abide, For she's a doll he can't "admire."

Her wealth and charm, he can't digest, In endless envy, he's obsessed, While she enjoys a life so grand, He sulks in shadows, pen in hand.

He calls her cold, her heart a void, Her spirit sold, her soul destroyed, A vessel lost, yet proudly so, His bitterness begins to grow.

You don't even need to use your brain anymore, AI can write poems for you :feelskek:

In shadows cast, a tragic sight, A simping poet, full of spite, Livvy Dunne, he can't abide, For she's a doll he can't "admire."

Her wealth and charm, he can't digest, In endless envy, he's obsessed, While she enjoys a life so grand, He sulks in shadows, pen in hand.

He calls her cold, her heart a void, Her spirit sold, her soul destroyed, A vessel lost, yet proudly so, His bitterness begins to grow.
Image001

Lmao

Enjoy the shadow realm, pseudo-Intellectual nigger.

Lolololololololol take that to an open-mic slam poetry night I hear Canadian cities have a whole scene for that
What inceldom does to a man I guess