Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Life and Times of itsOVER (Legendary white incel slaying in Thailand)

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

Screen Shot 2018 07 06 at 052029 copy

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
Only normies work

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
Screen Shot 2018 06 30 at 130110

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
Religion cope no religion for face

You're thinking of running social circle game?
Friends are cope

You want to compensate with a high salary?
Money is cope

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
Bio is cope

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
Chocolate is best cope

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

This is still one of my favorite threads here. I still talk to itsOVER to this day. He's back in SEA. He's a funny guy.

After all this, turns out he's not white, he's actually polish.

How is he still supporting himself? He must run out of money sooner or later, surely...

[UWSL]After all this, turns out he's not white, he's actually polish.[/UWSL]
Yes he has that slavnigger look with the weird skull shape and terrible hair.

This is still one of my favorite threads here. I still talk to itsOVER to this day. He's back in SEA. He's a funny guy.

Polish people are white, what are you on?:feelskek:

man in jealous that you talk to him. what about @uninstall ? itsover is a legend man

Even considering crafting the "Perfect Tinder bio?" How much of an autist does one need to be for that? Bio has strict character limit, you cannot even put useful information into it. Back in the day, OKCupid was based on the bluepill idea that sophisticated/detailed bios are important, likely even more important than looks. That's why it looked like a resume there. Did it work? No, ffs! Online dating only got mainstream with Tinder where femoids don't have to bear getting hundreds of hungry men's messages a day, but rather, only Chads whom the swipe right can merely try talking to les Princesses.

How is he still supporting himself? He must run out of money sooner or later, surely...
He runs a gambing scam, he bets 'orses on bet365. He got the capital by racking up massive credit card debt in the UK, but they can't do anything since he's permanently in SEA. Even when he was back he would instruct his mother not to open the door. Pure cagefuel.

Average american moment. Only real whites are WASPs, the rest are just coping, am I right? :feelsokman:
Polish people are white, what are you on?:feelskek:
Yes he has that slavnigger look with the weird skull shape and terrible hair.

1920px-Northwestern_Europe_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

This is white. The Br*tish islands, Scandinavia (minus Fingols), NL, DE, FR, and BE. Poland is too asiatic skeletally. I have a bare minimum of 92% of my ancestry from here so don't wanna hear it lads, I know what white is. Only potential nonwhite in me is from Austria. itsOVER is pure norf FC.

BTW he's actually english we just joke that he's polish, cause lets be real he looks it, I agree

man in jealous that you talk to him. what about @uninstall ? itsover is a legend man
He's impossible to get ahold of now, he only speaks to like 4 people now and I'm probably the only one that's not english. I don't support most of the things he does but he's surely entertaining.

No I never spoke to uninstall, he was a schizo. I still speak to the owner of this thread, limerencel, too from time to time, but he's pretty much quit. Was never incel anyways (typical of a colored man living in a white country). Nice guy though don't wanna sound like I'm disparaging.

On a side note, I think the user I most miss is @nausea , or at least the one I remember the most. I still use his weirdo lingo like elab and asking questions like "word=?" Hope he's ok.

This is white. The Br*tish islands, Scandinavia (minus Fingols), NL, DE, FR, and BE. Poland is too asiatic skeletally. I have a bare minimum of 92% of my ancestry from here so don't wanna hear it lads, I know what white is. Only potential nonwhite in me is from Austria. itsOVER is pure norf FC.

[UWSL]BTW he's actually english we just joke that he's polish, cause lets be real he looks it, I agree[/UWSL]
So let me get this straight: Finnish people and Sami people are not white? JFL:feelskek:

He's impossible to get ahold of now, he only speaks to like 4 people now and I'm probably the only one that's not english. I don't support most of the things he does but he's surely entertaining.

No I never spoke to uninstall, he was a schizo. I still speak to the owner of this thread, limerencel, too from time to time, but he's pretty much quit. Was never incel anyways (typical of a colored man living in a white country). Nice guy though don't wanna sound like I'm disparaging.

On a side note, I think the user I most miss is @nausea , or at least the one I remember the most. I still use his weirdo lingo like elab and asking questions like "word=?" Hope he's ok.
I miss @mylifeistrash :feelsrope:

So let me get this straight: Finnish people and Sami people are not white? JFL:feelskek:
Correct. VERY asiatic, moreso than the polish.

I miss @mylifeistrash :feelsrope:
HAHA, that guy. He was totally rent free in the head of @IceCutter That balding lebron pic is legendary. I didn't care for his takes but it was fun to see him make people mad. Just like disillusioned

Hey maybe hapas do better in SEA. Actually they might be more isolated especially with a single mom.

I think this be behavior could create more ERs, so I can support it from that point of view.
Anyone can do better in SEA esp mayocels....If you're white and can't get laid in Thailand or Philippines it's time to rope

What I don't understand is why this guy waited 6 months so she can't abort...why would he care if she aborts or not? Clearly has no interest in being a father to his noodlewhore kids.

Anyone can do better in SEA esp mayocels....If you're white and can't get laid in Thailand or Philippines it's time to rope

What I don't understand is why this guy waited 6 months so she can't abort...why would he care if she aborts or not? Clearly has no interest in being a father to his noodlewhore kids.
Same reason male animals breed and leave the female and offspring itsOver has K9 DNA :feelsLSD:

Gotta cope on everything! Cope dont rope:feelsLSD:

Majority sees this retarded as a saint but for me he's retarded low iq animal. Poor kids they will be bound to suffer in a poor country because that motherfucker wanted to pass his genes. I would shot tjat mf in the head no hesitation.

he's evil and selfish no doubt but serves as good evidence of the JBW theory and how mayos here have no excuse to not work on moneymaxxing with the eventual endgame goal of SEAmaxxing.
Cool story, and what's your excuse? They will love you in Africa no matter what, start maxxing.

Those are all valid reasons
There are plenty of white men who are young, ugly, and have no money. ItsOver was so poor he had to commit fraud to finance his trips

im not LDARing. im stemaxxing and will obviously try to ascend if i get enough money. if u dont believe in JBW ur delusional.
Don't worry, I believe in JBW, just like I believe that ethnics can slay in Africa just as well (but they don't want to so I guess it's their own fault). Ethnic in Africa = White in SEA

If only my country gave me stundent loans as high as in the UK, i'd SEA-maxx as well. I'll probably go to some small town of 50k population and live life like a Chad there and banging cute Asian foids 24/7 thirsty for some balkan cock. Maybe get a plastic surgery, gymmax and leanmaxx and become a male model somewhere = ultimate slayer.

Sorry, but I can't condone this. No matter how good the pussy is, it's not worth contributing to the worldwide mongrelization Jew agenda. Copulate with your own women or see your nation destroyed.

Este sigue siendo uno de mis hilos favoritos aquí. Todavía hablo con itsOVER hasta el día de hoy. Ha vuelto a SEA. Es un tipo divertido.

Después de todo esto, resulta que no es blanco, en realidad es pulido.

Hello, do you have access to this guy's discord group? How can we contact him or see his adventures or what he's on in discord, can you send me a link? Thank you

I want a girlfriend. I suffer from inceldom.

Hello, do you have access to this guy's discord group? How can we contact him or see his adventures or what he's on in discord, can you send me a link? Thank you
Caging hard that you translated my post to spanish.

But no, he's extremely autistic and selective on who he speaks to. I'm one of 4 or 5 people he'll talk to. No dice. Sorry pimp. He only cares about chess and horse now anyways.

But no, he's extremely autistic and selective on who he speaks to. I'm one of 4 or 5 people he'll talk to. No dice. Sorry pimp. He only cares about chess and horse now anyways.
Nigga why are you here you belong on looksmax

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

View attachment 26783

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
View attachment 26786

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
View attachment 26789

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
View attachment 26794

You're thinking of running social circle game?
View attachment 26790

You want to compensate with a high salary?
View attachment 26793

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
View attachment 26797

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
View attachment 26792

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.
It's true. Sadly many are just not Savoy enough to explore such options. Also, it's probably not the wisest idea to post a thread on .is with his picture then saying; "he took out a student loan from the U.K. Gov, an is essentially stealing it"

No, the pure abundance of white guys down there is insane. Any thai chick down there won't want to settle with a half assed white guy, they want the real deal.
A small number of them get caught and turned over to the Feds in their country of origin. Especially if he's going too young.
Only white men have this sort of bullshit privilege!

Aren't you a mod there
Yeah so? I'm still incel. Here I can come and not be bothered.

Dear retard, "white, is a pigmentation scale. I'm brown. Yes, Polish people ARE "WHITE"
What do you mean Polish aren’t white? You should meet up with me and mirin2234 next time he’s in Ohio.

White is largely skeletal and not based on color - polish features like itsover has are far too asiatic to be considered white. A map like this:

is generall a good one - where skeletal and cranial feature are not asiatic or negroid influenced. By your definition, anyone with albinism or vitiligo is white - hell, anyone with a general light skin tone is "white". Skeletal features are far less arbitrary.

Also I ain't meeting anyone from an incel forum too doxy sorry pimp.

Yeah so? I'm still incel. Here I can come and not be bothered.
Mmhm.
White is largely skeletal and not based on color.
No you ignoramus. "White" is a color of various shades and types of bandwidth. You are talking about the shape of facial features,(bones) and for that one can say "Nordic features" or "Germanic features", even though this also varies too widely to be categorised. People from France are WHITE. People from Spain are "White" All Europeans, and Eastern Europeans have "white" skin, with various types of pigmentation. This makes them fall under the category of "white". Even some Eastern Oriental Asians can be yellowish-white or white. Then there are Browns and Blacks.

You are also trying to differentiate between cultural patterns by dividing "white". When what you really mean to do is to distinguish between ethnic backgrounds/heritage/religious nuances and cultures of whites. Which is fine, because the word "white" kind of is unusable in those case. If you want to do that each time you have to say "We NorthWestern European Whites" or something. Also you mean to use "white" as a behavior type as well, so you might as well relinquish the term "white" and describe the ethnicity more precisely. You don't get anymore control or ownership of the color "white" than a parisien does or would.

You are referring to a commonality in NorthWestern bone structures and features.

Last edited:
By your definition, anyone with albinism or vitiligo is white - hell, anyone with a general light skin tone is "white". Skeletal features are far less arbitrary.
Please point to where I defined race off of skin color. Can’t? Concession accepted. Race isn’t arbitrary, it’s objective. I posted an example of a 100% white European, nothing about ItsOver indicates he’s Asiatic either.

What makes this Polish male not white…
C90150D4 9930 4754 88C1 9970A20BC4BB

…compared to this Welsh man?
BF95DF95 FBB2 4E3E B9A5 85D27D09F301

Amerimutt cope

to me there is only 3 colors. 1.white 2. brown and 3. nigger color. but the truest white race that God wanted to have in charge of the earth are the northeast whites from europe and the German whites. Since almost everyone became a Jew sympathizers then now only Americans who are racist and in the mountains and against niggers altogether are the truest whites

Please point to where I defined race off of skin color. Can’t? Concession accepted. Race isn’t arbitrary, it’s objective. I posted an example of a 100% white European, nothing about ItsOver indicates he’s Asiatic either.

What makes this Polish male not white…
View attachment 660963
he is white !
…compared to this Welsh man?
View attachment 660964

Amerimutt cope
hes white but became a show biz gigalo so hes a sinner but he is still white

to me there is only 3 colors. 1.white 2. brown and 3. nigger color. but the truest white race that God wanted to have in charge of the earth are the northeast whites from europe and the German whites. Since almost everyone became a Jew sympathizers then now only Americans who are racist and in the mountains and against niggers altogether are the truest whites
We need a fucking dictionary to translate your corn-cob jiberish !

Last edited:
@Caesercel @PPEcel

Can we please begin initiating a short and simple IQ test before allowing entry into the site ? :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

does he still teach for a living?

what happend to his kids, are they moggers or already made an account here.