Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Life and Times of itsOVER (Legendary white incel slaying in Thailand)

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

Screen Shot 2018 07 06 at 052029 copy

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
Only normies work

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
Screen Shot 2018 06 30 at 130110

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
Religion cope no religion for face

You're thinking of running social circle game?
Friends are cope

You want to compensate with a high salary?
Money is cope

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
Bio is cope

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
Chocolate is best cope

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

Any updates on this guy?
There is this page
That he or someone else updates every once in a while

Screenshot 20210407 193903 DuckDuckGo

He didnt discover anything tbh
4chan /trv/ and many tefl teachers basically did the same for years

Just be white, not deformed and be outside the west and you can get at least your looksmatch

Last edited:
they should put a disclaimer on these retarded threads:
WARNING: THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOURE WHITE

Massive fakecel but JBW prophet it's over for deathnics:feelsseriously:

Sexhavers are not incels

Fakecels everywhere tbh. Even St. Hamudi got exposed for having a kid. @HamudiJr

How old was @itsOVER when he jbwmaxxed

I hate this guy for getting these bitches pregnant and condemning his kids to a miserable existence. I hope the plane crashes or colombian drug dealers kill him.

Could you change ur avi back to 2D Foidlet?
Men are more based, the Avi I got tried to touch women in the Manga/Anime, he also likes when hot women beat him up, he is ugly and collects figurines

He is Incel:feelsLSD:

Men are more based, the Avi I got tried to touch women in the Manga/Anime, he also likes when hot women beat him up, he is ugly and collects figurines

He is Incel:feelsLSD:
I dont care. go back to the foidlet

it's over for him

This thread needs to be erased

@Mogged Loner

the very premise of a white race and people mogged me

This thread needs to be over. lol

This thread needs to be over. lol
JFL, this thread needs to keep existing just for the fact that whitecels like to deny JBW so much

On another note I really have built up a hatred for anime girl avatars, that shit is cringey as hell and its gay as fuck because why I you choosing an attractive woman as the "avatar" to represent yourself (its obviously for attention and to get treated more leniently)

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

View attachment 26783

So.... he just birthed another incel that will have a WORSE life than him?

His son will get even worse genes than him. His son cant SEAmax, he is an ethnic SEA native that is incel in SEA, where can he relocate? His son is poorer than him, single mother in Thailand. His son will not have a British Govermment to loan his cash. H

He trashed a girl that actually wanted him and a family with him? Why? Why would he punish the girl that sexed him and wanted a family with him, loved him and gave him what western women did not? That makes no sense.

He destroyed his son from the start. He destroyed one of the few women willing to date an incel.

He can go fuck himself.

So.... he just birthed another incel that will have a WORSE life than him?

His son will get even worse genes than him. His son cant SEAmax, he is an ethnic SEA native that is incel in SEA, where can he relocate? His son is poorer than him, single mother in Thailand. His son will not have a British Govermment to loan his cash. H

He trashed a girl that actually wanted him and a family with him? Why? Why would he punish the girl that sexed him and wanted a family with him, loved him and gave him what western women did not? That makes no sense.

He destroyed his son from the start. He destroyed one of the few women willing to date an incel.

He can go fuck himself.
His son will be half white. The mum was attractive and he was a 6/10 who's above average height there, I wouldn't say it's over. Additionally some cuck is a step dad to his kid, so it's not completely over.