Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Life and Times of itsOVER (Legendary white incel slaying in Thailand)

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

Screen Shot 2018 07 06 at 052029 copy

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
Only normies work

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
Screen Shot 2018 06 30 at 130110

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
Religion cope no religion for face

You're thinking of running social circle game?
Friends are cope

You want to compensate with a high salary?
Money is cope

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
Bio is cope

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
Chocolate is best cope

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
5d 4h 49m
No, he gambles and scams. Seems to make a living wage off it.
Can you elaborate on that for how he makes money? I always had gambling down as a fool’s game

Sneir

Sneir

INCELKOMMANDO INTERPOL AGENT GLASS PUSHER COPKILLA
-
63d 12h 4m
@Revolution Needed 2
what a fucking irish ape skinny fat with filthy snout and flexing on $20 ck pants jfl (in video game)

M

Mr Bubbless

Self-banned
-
1d 22h 38m
Is SEAmaxxing still viable in todays world? I feel like if I went the zogbots would arrest me for whatever reason, or I'd get herpes. Also Thai "women" have penises

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 5h 45m
Is SEAmaxxing still viable in todays world? I feel like if I went the zogbots would arrest me for whatever reason, or I'd get herpes. Also Thai "women" have penises
SEAmaxxing isn't a "thing" in the way Incels make it sound like it is. For this type of venture to be successful you have to committ in a lot of other ways. SEAmaxxing hardly works and takes some effort. I have (in India) seen white Chad/Normie do it easily. For white Low smv or ugly men, it requires a much longer stay and much more expense.

GeneralKnoxx

GeneralKnoxx

Recruit
★★★
1d 2h 48m
Kek. Guy is probably the most illiterate member of .is and must have been born in a fermentation tank..
fuck you shitskin not everyone is as smart and book fancy as you!!!!

M

Mr Bubbless

Self-banned
-
1d 22h 38m
SEAmaxxing isn't a "thing" in the way Incels make it sound like it is. For this type of venture to be successful you have to committ in a lot of other ways. SEAmaxxing hardly works and takes some effort. I have (in India) seen white Chad/Normie do it easily. For white Low smv or ugly men, it requires a much longer stay and much more expense.
So what you're saying is it's not just a cheat code and you actually have to put effort in? Seems like jbw is a cope after all.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 5h 45m
So what you're saying is it's not just a cheat code and you actually have to put effort in?
Exactly ! Good analogy..
Seems like jbw is a cope after all.
Well.. JBW is not exactly a cope. It's depends on the smv level along with family pedigree, in my estimation. Connections, financial capital and of course, being above a certain threshold of smv. It is true that white men of low smv can come to SEA and touch foid easier than say, an a curry/sand looking person or perhaps a black. Latino Idk. Hard to say.

Last edited:
M

Mr Bubbless

Self-banned
-
1d 22h 38m
Exactly ! Good analogy..
too much for lazycels like me, I can barely wake up and get out of the bed every morning
Well.. JBW is not exactly a cope. It's depends on the smv level along with family pedigree, in my estimation. Connections, financial capital and of course being above a certain threshold of smv. It is true that white men of low smv can come to SEA and touch foid easier than say, an a curry/sand looking person or perhaps a black. Latino Idk. Hard to say.
Thanks for the advice, I'll consider it

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 5h 45m
too much for lazycels like me, I can barely wake up and get out of the bed every morning.
Exactly. Even if you could push yourself to get past that point, it's not like the effort you must put in stops at any point. Travel requires effort and brain power, strategy, adjustment and of course, money. For white youngcels without family connections to the land they are visiting, there is a lot of loneliness and effort required. I'm not saying it's impossible, some people are resourceful and can pull it off. I would suggest trying to visit other places once and stay for a time (at least 3-6 months) before you will be able to know for sure. You need some financial capital and a strong will.
Thanks for the advice, I'll consider it
Welcome.

M

Mr Bubbless

Self-banned
-
1d 22h 38m
Exactly. Even if you could push yourself to get past that point, it's not like the effort you must put in stops at any point. Travel requires effort and brain power, strategy, adjustment and of course, money. For white youngcels without family connections to the land they are visiting, there is a lot of loneliness and effort required. I'm not saying it's impossible, some people are resourceful and can pull it off. I would suggest trying to visit other places once and stay for a time (at least 3-6 months) before you will be able to know for sure. You need some financial capital and a strong will.

Welcome.
I have no money and all my family is in this country, I live near the pacific so I guess travel wouldn't be too difficult or expensive, it's just that I don't have motivation to do it.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 5h 45m
I have no money and all my family is in this country, I live near the pacific so I guess travel wouldn't be too difficult or expensive, it's just that I don't have motivation to do it.
The Pacific? You mean the West Cost of America?

M

Mr Bubbless

Self-banned
-
1d 22h 38m
I assumed you were in America. Idk why. Australia. Trip would be less expensive for you. But afterwards comes the harder part.
Hard part in Australia is that we're infamous for going to SEA to do terrible shit (just take a look at Peter Scully and that'll give you a good idea of why people hate us)

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
71d 5h 45m
Hard part in Australia is that we're infamous for going to SEA to do terrible shit (just take a look at Peter Scully and that'll give you a good idea of why people hate us)
In curryland the average middle class and lower class foids will overlook that reputation, in fact they won't even be aware of it. That won't be an issue here. You will have other issues though.

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
5d 1h 47m
So if asian women are easier and we do end up getting one there does SEA actually work?

kano999

kano999

Officer
★★
21d 21h 9m
based cumskin

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

BoomBoomBoom Nanana BoomBoomBoom YeaYeah
★★★★★
147d 11h 43m
So if asian women are easier and we do end up getting one there does SEA actually work?
I've been to Thailand just for holiday and I saw a lot of old, fat white dudes with thai chicks, no idea if straight out prosties or if they just buy fancy dinner and clothes for them in exchange for sex. I also met a drunk german 4/10 manlet (Greetings to Sebastian if you lurk here!) and he asked me if I want to bang his holiday gf. She was ugly as hell, even for a SEA foid. Terrible facial symmetry. From what I saw you still only get the lower tier women there.

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
5d 1h 47m
I've been to Thailand just for holiday and I saw a lot of old, fat white dudes with thai chicks, no idea if straight out prosties or if they just buy fancy dinner and clothes for them in exchange for sex. I also met a drunk german 4/10 manlet (Greetings to Sebastian if you lurk here!) and he asked me if I want to bang his holiday gf. She was ugly as hell, even for a SEA foid. Terrible facial symmetry. From what I saw you still only get the lower tier women there.
atleast your getting something

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8