Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Life and Times of itsOVER (Legendary white incel slaying in Thailand)

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

Screen Shot 2018 07 06 at 052029 copy

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
Only normies work

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
Screen Shot 2018 06 30 at 130110

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
Religion cope no religion for face

You're thinking of running social circle game?
Friends are cope

You want to compensate with a high salary?
Money is cope

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
Bio is cope

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
Chocolate is best cope

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
Humans will be humans.

Worshipping whatever God, idol, or man suits their narrative at the time, while hypocritically scorning others for the same thing.

Imagine this guy was black or Indian. You'd hear no end of "burn the coal pay the toll LOL" Or another retarded pigskin term, but since this guy is a cumskin its okay, even celebrated.

Humans never cease to amaze me. Not even half of you deserve life.
Too true, if it were a blackcel ricecel's and cumskins would seethe and complain about him being a dirty nigger

If it's a whitecel though, rice just accept it for what it is, while cumskins celebrate him as a hero
White worship is inherent in all humans.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Doomed (?) to celibacy
★★★
51d 10h 13m
This is still one of my favorite threads here. I still talk to itsOVER to this day. He's back in SEA. He's a funny guy.

After all this, turns out he's not white, he's actually polish.

O

OldER

Recruit
★★
13d 4h 24m
How is he still supporting himself? He must run out of money sooner or later, surely...

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
56d 5h 42m
Yes he has that slavnigger look with the weird skull shape and terrible hair.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Former IT helper from 10th to 12th grade
★★★★★
25d 19h 59m
This is still one of my favorite threads here. I still talk to itsOVER to this day. He's back in SEA. He's a funny guy.

Polish people are white, what are you on?:feelskek:

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
28d 4h 28m
Average american moment. Only real whites are WASPs, the rest are just coping, am I right? :feelsokman:

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
-
15d 3h 0m

man in jealous that you talk to him. what about @uninstall ? itsover is a legend man

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
-
15d 3h 0m
What did uninstall do
he made a thread approaching 1000 women and he recorded a bunch of them. he also had a podcast for a little bit. he is gigabased man.

C

ConservativeCel

Recruit
★★
14d 3h 59m
Even considering crafting the "Perfect Tinder bio?" How much of an autist does one need to be for that? Bio has strict character limit, you cannot even put useful information into it. Back in the day, OKCupid was based on the bluepill idea that sophisticated/detailed bios are important, likely even more important than looks. That's why it looked like a resume there. Did it work? No, ffs! Online dating only got mainstream with Tinder where femoids don't have to bear getting hundreds of hungry men's messages a day, but rather, only Chads whom the swipe right can merely try talking to les Princesses.

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Doomed (?) to celibacy
★★★
51d 10h 13m
How is he still supporting himself? He must run out of money sooner or later, surely...
He runs a gambing scam, he bets 'orses on bet365. He got the capital by racking up massive credit card debt in the UK, but they can't do anything since he's permanently in SEA. Even when he was back he would instruct his mother not to open the door. Pure cagefuel.

Average american moment. Only real whites are WASPs, the rest are just coping, am I right? :feelsokman:
Polish people are white, what are you on?:feelskek:

1920px-Northwestern_Europe_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

This is white. The Br*tish islands, Scandinavia (minus Fingols), NL, DE, FR, and BE. Poland is too asiatic skeletally. I have a bare minimum of 92% of my ancestry from here so don't wanna hear it lads, I know what white is. Only potential nonwhite in me is from Austria. itsOVER is pure norf FC.

BTW he's actually english we just joke that he's polish, cause lets be real he looks it, I agree

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Doomed (?) to celibacy
★★★
51d 10h 13m
man in jealous that you talk to him. what about @uninstall ? itsover is a legend man
He's impossible to get ahold of now, he only speaks to like 4 people now and I'm probably the only one that's not english. I don't support most of the things he does but he's surely entertaining.

No I never spoke to uninstall, he was a schizo. I still speak to the owner of this thread, limerencel, too from time to time, but he's pretty much quit. Was never incel anyways (typical of a colored man living in a white country). Nice guy though don't wanna sound like I'm disparaging.

On a side note, I think the user I most miss is @nausea , or at least the one I remember the most. I still use his weirdo lingo like elab and asking questions like "word=?" Hope he's ok.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Former IT helper from 10th to 12th grade
★★★★★
25d 19h 59m
1920px-Northwestern_Europe_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

This is white. The Br*tish islands, Scandinavia (minus Fingols), NL, DE, FR, and BE. Poland is too asiatic skeletally. I have a bare minimum of 92% of my ancestry from here so don't wanna hear it lads, I know what white is. Only potential nonwhite in me is from Austria. itsOVER is pure norf FC.

BTW he's actually english we just joke that he's polish, cause lets be real he looks it, I agree
So let me get this straight: Finnish people and Sami people are not white? JFL:feelskek:

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
-
15d 3h 0m
He's impossible to get ahold of now, he only speaks to like 4 people now and I'm probably the only one that's not english. I don't support most of the things he does but he's surely entertaining.

No I never spoke to uninstall, he was a schizo. I still speak to the owner of this thread, limerencel, too from time to time, but he's pretty much quit. Was never incel anyways (typical of a colored man living in a white country). Nice guy though don't wanna sound like I'm disparaging.

On a side note, I think the user I most miss is @nausea , or at least the one I remember the most. I still use his weirdo lingo like elab and asking questions like "word=?" Hope he's ok.
I miss @mylifeistrash :feelsrope:

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Doomed (?) to celibacy
★★★
51d 10h 13m
So let me get this straight: Finnish people and Sami people are not white? JFL:feelskek:
Correct. VERY asiatic, moreso than the polish.

I miss @mylifeistrash :feelsrope:
HAHA, that guy. He was totally rent free in the head of @IceCutter That balding lebron pic is legendary. I didn't care for his takes but it was fun to see him make people mad. Just like disillusioned

Chevalier

Chevalier

Recruit
★★★★
3d 18h 3m
Hey maybe hapas do better in SEA. Actually they might be more isolated especially with a single mom.

I think this be behavior could create more ERs, so I can support it from that point of view.
Anyone can do better in SEA esp mayocels....If you're white and can't get laid in Thailand or Philippines it's time to rope

What I don't understand is why this guy waited 6 months so she can't abort...why would he care if she aborts or not? Clearly has no interest in being a father to his noodlewhore kids.

rockymtdwell3r

rockymtdwell3r

Greycel
1d 9h 11m
Anyone can do better in SEA esp mayocels....If you're white and can't get laid in Thailand or Philippines it's time to rope

What I don't understand is why this guy waited 6 months so she can't abort...why would he care if she aborts or not? Clearly has no interest in being a father to his noodlewhore kids.
Same reason male animals breed and leave the female and offspring itsOver has K9 DNA :feelsLSD:

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Legend
★★
36d 10h 22m
your bitterness is funny as fuck and so typical of incel crab bucket mentality

TheValeYard

TheValeYard

Just existing in this Clown World
★★
6d 7h 50m
Gotta cope on everything! Cope dont rope:feelsLSD:

clorox

clorox

Greycel
2h 48m

Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
91d 19h 0m
Azaylias

Azaylias

Born to be ungovernable Forced to pay taxes
★★★★★
91d 19h 0m
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★
43d 6h 21m
Majority sees this retarded as a saint but for me he's retarded low iq animal. Poor kids they will be bound to suffer in a poor country because that motherfucker wanted to pass his genes. I would shot tjat mf in the head no hesitation.

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
18d 18h 58m
Majority sees this retarded as a saint but for me he's retarded low iq animal. Poor kids they will be bound to suffer in a poor country because that motherfucker wanted to pass his genes. I would shot tjat mf in the head no hesitation.
he's evil and selfish no doubt but serves as good evidence of the JBW theory and how mayos here have no excuse to not work on moneymaxxing with the eventual endgame goal of SEAmaxxing.

TheEnd

TheEnd

Recruit
★★★★
19d 20m
he's evil and selfish no doubt but serves as good evidence of the JBW theory and how mayos here have no excuse to not work on moneymaxxing with the eventual endgame goal of SEAmaxxing.
Cool story, and what's your excuse? They will love you in Africa no matter what, start maxxing.

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

18d 18h 58m
Cool story, and what's your excuse? They will love you in Africa no matter what, start maxxing.
young, no money, ugly

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

18d 18h 58m
So you tell others that they have no excuse yet all you do is excuse yourself. Typical
im not LDARing. im stemaxxing and will obviously try to ascend if i get enough money. if u dont believe in JBW ur delusional.

TheEnd

TheEnd

Recruit
★★★★
19d 20m
Those are all valid reasons
There are plenty of white men who are young, ugly, and have no money. ItsOver was so poor he had to commit fraud to finance his trips

im not LDARing. im stemaxxing and will obviously try to ascend if i get enough money. if u dont believe in JBW ur delusional.
Don't worry, I believe in JBW, just like I believe that ethnics can slay in Africa just as well (but they don't want to so I guess it's their own fault). Ethnic in Africa = White in SEA

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

18d 18h 58m
There are plenty of white men who are young, ugly, and have no money. ItsOver was so poor he had to commit fraud to finance his trips
im not saying u cant be incel and white. im saying that u have a way out that u can work towards. economy and job market are so bad nowadays you have to spend ur entire 20s moneymaxxing from the ground up.
Don't worry, I believe in JBW, just like I believe that ethnics can slay in Africa just as well (but they don't want to so I guess it's their own fault). Ethnic in Africa = White in SEA
mayos can seamaxx in countries with a decent quality of life not drastically different from what they're used to. i guess any1 including ethnics can go to a poor country and and take advantage of the fact that a poor girl would do anything including marrying an incel for a reliable provider. but you'd have to be a giga simp to sacrifice ur safety or quality of life to get laid. rule of thumb for seamaxxing is u have to to stay where u picked up ur ethnic girl from. you have to marry them to get them back to ur first world country but you'd have to be prepared to get divorceraped if u do that since she obv married u to green cardmaxx. this means seamaxxing is far more viable for mayos who have infinite SMV compared to ethnics.