Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Life and Times of itsOVER (Legendary white incel slaying in Thailand)

Even though I @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.


Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?



How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because


itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.



You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?



You're thinking of running social circle game?


You want to compensate with a high salary?


Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?



However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.


In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.
 
D

Deleted member 24726

Self-banned
-
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Posts
1,952
Online
11d 7h 0m
UBERCEL said:
diamond melting point IQ, itsOVER is a saint in making
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
-
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,349
Online
349d 3h 4m
kotominekirei said:
I mog this guy in every single regard except I am 2 inches shorter. Is there hope for me in SEA?
You're 5ft5?
 
StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

Doomed (?) to celibacy
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2018
Posts
4,776
Online
50d 1h 24m
kotominekirei said:
I mog this guy in every single regard except I am 2 inches shorter. Is there hope for me in SEA?
Shooting for SEA is pathetic, better incel that sexpat cuckold.
 
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Posts
11,320
Online
29d 8h 8m
Abusing JBW deserves no sainthood at all its a cringe action which every cumskin can do.
 
shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
12,363
Online
352d 17h 2m
Timecel said:
you are too obsessed with I @itsOVER
why are there so many weird worshippy threads about this faggot? and why do all of them follow the same format of having a huge list of quotes from him as if he’s a philosopher or some shit?

he’s just a random white guy who had sex with noodlewhores. literally nothing revolutionary about it, I know plenty of people irl who have done the exact same thing
 
Chin

Chin

Aspiring Artist
★★★
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Posts
738
Online
8d 23h 43m
JBW legend spreading the tradgedy of inceldom to his neglected children. Based
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,615
Online
39d 2h 58m
Chin said:
JBW legend spreading the tradgedy of inceldom to his neglected children. Based
Just create more incels theory
 
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Eric Harris's stan
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Posts
8,417
Online
175d 7h 39m
he kinda looks higher t version of me
 
Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
4,442
Online
28d 7h 20m
Chin said:
Accelerate
not true, most incels will just cope and spend the rest of their lives paying for the education and food of Chad's children through taxes kek
 
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
1,759
Online
65d 19h 28m
Fuck this guy, first of all he is a volcel, because he could probably land some landwhale in Britain. Second, it's just pathetic spend so much time on this forum as a fakecel, just to later carry on, use JBW to create new neglected ricecels (his son and the potential husbandus of the noodlewhores).
 
W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Posts
349
Online
4d 8h 50m
Mountainbikecel said:
Fuck this guy, first of all he is a volcel, because he could probably land some landwhale in Britain. Second, it's just pathetic spend so much time on this forum as a fakecel, just to later carry on, use JBW to create new neglected ricecels (his son and the potential husbandus of the noodlewhores).
Tbf to him he wasn’t as handsome as he is now when he was posting on here prior to his ban.
 
Chin

Chin

Aspiring Artist
★★★
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Posts
738
Online
8d 23h 43m
Honeypot said:
not true, most incels will just cope and spend the rest of their lives paying for the education and food of Chad's children through taxes kek
That’s why every incel must NEET and become a parasite on society. No more Isaac Newton’s and no more Nikolai Tesla’s, then let the world fall into degeneracy until our demands are met.
 
Mar

Mar

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2020
Posts
132
Online
1d 4h 34m
This guy is ugly as fuck. I guess Thiland is truely an opportunity.

BTW

Im new to this forum. Why did we ban him?
 
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Depressed Radiofucker
★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
4,278
Online
11d 3h 19m
This shit reminds me of Stan Prokopenko ngl
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
10,166
Online
113d 17h 20m
Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
Joined
Oct 19, 2020
Posts
2,484
Online
9d 12h 36m
i fucking mog him to oblivion back and forth plus twice on sundays how the fuck is this possible???????? how the hell did he ascend??
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
10,126
Online
63d 33m
waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
5,435
Online
41d 23h 53m
Neggr said:
Abusing JBW deserves no sainthood at all its a cringe action which every cumskin can do.
Mountainbikecel said:
Fuck this guy, first of all he is a volcel, because he could probably land some landwhale in Britain. Second, it's just pathetic spend so much time on this forum as a fakecel, just to later carry on, use JBW to create new neglected ricecels (his son and the potential husbandus of the noodlewhores).
Yes these JBW maxxers are enemies to ethnic males
 
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Posts
640
Online
4d 13h 31m
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Eric Harris's stan
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Posts
8,417
Online
175d 7h 39m
i have similar face to st itsover but my eyes are more preyish
 
Deleted member 6470

Deleted member 6470

Self-banned
-
Joined
May 4, 2018
Posts
9,824
Online
118d 52m
Do you have his dark triad personality?
If you're too soft in general, I don't think you would have the same success as him. Even your passport won't save you to lure them.
 
D

Deleted member 23813

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Posts
898
Online
14d 16h 59m
Words2_live_bye said:
his children definitely are the next ER's in the making lol
 
LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Posts
2,018
Online
66d 20h 52m
Neggr said:
Abusing JBW deserves no sainthood at all its a cringe action which every cumskin can do.
:yes::feelsokman:
Chin said:
JBW legend spreading the tradgedy of inceldom to his neglected children. Based
:feelswhat::no:
Mar said:
This guy is ugly as fuck. I guess Thiland is truely an opportunity.
He's ugly??? Fuckin over for me then
 
Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Legend
★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Posts
3,668
Online
36d 4h 48m
still based in 2021, take me back to this era of the forum
 
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Joined
Dec 25, 2020
Posts
5,045
Online
73d 3h 14m
UBERCEL said:
diamond melting point IQ, itsOVER is a saint in making
Based
 
V

vasily

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Posts
89
Online
18d 2h 29m
Impressive. He must be one of the ugliest truecels on this forum.
 
BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Not going to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Posts
462
Online
8d 10h 27m
vasily said:
Impressive. He must be one of the ugliest truecels on this forum.
you're completely braindead for saying this and I came here to shit on the faggots worshipping this volcel because i keep seeing morons posting quotes from him like he's fucking Buddha while all he's done is capitalize on the natural advantage he had FROM THE BEGINNING and went out of his way to make sure the bitches he impregnated wouldn't abort, ironically creating more men in an even worse position than him since they're half asain and ensuring that there's just a few more little fucks in the world who have an entire life of neglect, abuse, and invisibility to look forward to. i hate this dumb depraved piece of shit the more i think about him.
 
rope2cope

rope2cope

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 30, 2019
Posts
6,641
Online
149d 16h 6m
He's based and anyone saying otherwise is a cuck, he literally said fuck it and got his ass to SE Asia and JBWmaxxed and had a great time. I envy him, the only thing I did in Thailand was fuck hookers in Pattaya, I want to follow in his footsteps and go to Bangkok, Vietnam and get a qt Chinese gf.

Maybe one day once we're released from 'rona prison.
 
Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 11, 2018
Posts
4,442
Online
28d 7h 20m
Chin said:
That’s why every incel must NEET and become a parasite on society. No more Isaac Newton’s and no more Nikolai Tesla’s, then let the world fall into degeneracy until our demands are met.
Welfare bux is only for foids with Chad's children
 
Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 4, 2020
Posts
983
Online
16d 19h 5m
Subhuman piece of filth. I hope he gets 10 STDS
 
rope2cope

rope2cope

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 30, 2019
Posts
6,641
Online
149d 16h 6m
Irishcel said:
Subhuman piece of filth. I hope he gets 10 STDS
Nigger
 
Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
Joined
May 1, 2019
Posts
10,364
Online
80d 29m
Irishcel said:
Subhuman piece of filth. I hope he gets 10 STDS

We are all subhuman here that's kind of the point.
 
D

Deleted member 5345

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
21,529
Online
166d 17h 5m
Incline said:
We are all subhuman here that's kind of the point.
Yeah but he's a degenerate.
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

>ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
16,111
Online
181d 15h 51m
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

>ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
16,111
Online
181d 15h 51m
Diocel said:
Limerencel @Limerencel did the same
the chads of 2017 should have taught me how to be a sexhaver before getting banned
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
-
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,349
Online
349d 3h 4m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
the chads of 2017 should have taught me how to be a sexhaver before getting banned
He was just a Persian guy living in holand that didn't have success with foids so he moved to thailand to SEAmaxx.

Altho in one of his video he admitted to getting laid once at 22 (if i remember correctly) in holand.
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

>ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
16,111
Online
181d 15h 51m
Diocel said:
He was just a Persian guy living in holand that didn't have success with foids so he moved to thailand to SEAmaxx.

Altho in one of his video he admitted to getting laid once at 22 (if i remember correctly) in holand.
normal young guys doing what 60 year old amerifat vietnam veterans do to get laid
 
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Posts
12,116
Online
129d 22h 4m
BecomeTheNew said:
you're completely braindead for saying this and I came here to shit on the faggots worshipping this volcel because i keep seeing morons posting quotes from him like he's fucking Buddha while all he's done is capitalize on the natural advantage he had FROM THE BEGINNING and went out of his way to make sure the bitches he impregnated wouldn't abort, ironically creating more men in an even worse position than him since they're half asain and ensuring that there's just a few more little fucks in the world who have an entire life of neglect, abuse, and invisibility to look forward to. i hate this dumb depraved piece of shit the more i think about him.
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
-
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
54,349
Online
349d 3h 4m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
normal young guys doing what 60 year old amerifat vietnam veterans do to get laid
It's not the best time to be alive.
 
Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 4, 2020
Posts
983
Online
16d 19h 5m
Incline said:
We are all subhuman here that's kind of the point.
I would rather die a genetic dead end than leave fatherless mutt children in third world countries behind me.
 
shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
12,363
Online
352d 17h 2m
BecomeTheNew said:
you're completely braindead for saying this and I came here to shit on the faggots worshipping this volcel because i keep seeing morons posting quotes from him like he's fucking Buddha
high IQ, literally all this retard did was use JBW to fuck noodlewhores. millions of white men (including bluepilled soys) did the exact same thing before him and yet he has weird cult followers here for no reason
 
nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
42,700
Online
264d 12h 27m
BecomeTheNew said:
you're completely braindead for saying this and I came here to shit on the faggots worshipping this volcel because i keep seeing morons posting quotes from him like he's fucking Buddha while all he's done is capitalize on the natural advantage he had FROM THE BEGINNING and went out of his way to make sure the bitches he impregnated wouldn't abort, ironically creating more men in an even worse position than him since they're half asain and ensuring that there's just a few more little fucks in the world who have an entire life of neglect, abuse, and invisibility to look forward to. i hate this dumb depraved piece of shit the more i think about him.
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

>ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ⸻ဪ꧅ဪ꧅ဪ꧅⸻ဪ⸻⸻ဪ⸻ဪ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
16,111
Online
181d 15h 51m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top