Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Life and Times of itsOVER (Legendary white incel slaying in Thailand)

Even though I @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.


Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?



How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because


itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.



You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?



You're thinking of running social circle game?


You want to compensate with a high salary?


Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?



However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.


In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
8,996
Online
55d 20h 14m
Nukethisgayearth said:
Come on man i dont want to have to see an ugly baldlet every time u post
 
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

.....
★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
2,829
Online
69d 19h 51m
Nukethisgayearth said:
Change ur avi back to nagatoro like Nekopan @Nekopan
Monika mogs tbh
 
IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Posts
8,996
Online
55d 20h 14m
What about this?
 
Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

The Shitting Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
3,430
Online
20d 22h 27m
IncelCream said:
What about this?
:feelsokman::feelsokman:Good job brocel
Lolimancer said:
Monika mogs tbh
What the fuck nigga whyd u change ur avi to an ugly ass chink? Go back now
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Mannerbund Leader
★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
1,157
Online
18d 15h 55m
it's over for him
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
454
Online
12d 8h 7m
Limerencel @Limerencel fool
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
25,107
Online
218d 10h 50m
This thread needs to be erased

Mogged Loner @Mogged Loner
 
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
5,996
Online
56d 11h 51m
Dregster666 said:
This thread needs to be erased

Mogged Loner @Mogged Loner

So should the Mutts he created in GookLand
:feelsjuice:
 
RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 1, 2020
Posts
5,689
Online
20d 3h 15m
the very premise of a white race and people mogged me
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
25,107
Online
218d 10h 50m
Mogged Loner said:
So should the Mutts he created in GookLand
:feelsjuice:
Incredibly Based :feelswhere:
 
proudweeb

proudweeb

RunningFromFemherroids
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Posts
44,612
Online
26d 3h 25m
This thread needs to be over. lol
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
proudweeb said:
This thread needs to be over. lol
JFL, this thread needs to keep existing just for the fact that whitecels like to deny JBW so much

On another note I really have built up a hatred for anime girl avatars, that shit is cringey as hell and its gay as fuck because why I you choosing an attractive woman as the "avatar" to represent yourself (its obviously for attention and to get treated more leniently)
 
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

.....
★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
2,829
Online
69d 19h 51m
BlkPillPres said:
its obviously for attention and to get treated more leniently
yes
 
Neetocel

Neetocel

Greycel
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Posts
85
Online
4d 4h 59m
Limerencel said:
Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

View attachment 26783

So.... he just birthed another incel that will have a WORSE life than him?

His son will get even worse genes than him. His son cant SEAmax, he is an ethnic SEA native that is incel in SEA, where can he relocate? His son is poorer than him, single mother in Thailand. His son will not have a British Govermment to loan his cash. H

He trashed a girl that actually wanted him and a family with him? Why? Why would he punish the girl that sexed him and wanted a family with him, loved him and gave him what western women did not? That makes no sense.

He destroyed his son from the start. He destroyed one of the few women willing to date an incel.

He can go fuck himself.
 
W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Posts
349
Online
4d 4h 19m
Neetocel said:
So.... he just birthed another incel that will have a WORSE life than him?

His son will get even worse genes than him. His son cant SEAmax, he is an ethnic SEA native that is incel in SEA, where can he relocate? His son is poorer than him, single mother in Thailand. His son will not have a British Govermment to loan his cash. H

He trashed a girl that actually wanted him and a family with him? Why? Why would he punish the girl that sexed him and wanted a family with him, loved him and gave him what western women did not? That makes no sense.

He destroyed his son from the start. He destroyed one of the few women willing to date an incel.

He can go fuck himself.
His son will be half white. The mum was attractive and he was a 6/10 who's above average height there, I wouldn't say it's over. Additionally some cuck is a step dad to his kid, so it's not completely over.
 
IAmMessiah

IAmMessiah

Where is my mind?
★★
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
109
Online
1d 8h 6m
Neetocel said:
So.... he just birthed another incel that will have a WORSE life than him?

His son will get even worse genes than him. His son cant SEAmax, he is an ethnic SEA native that is incel in SEA, where can he relocate? His son is poorer than him, single mother in Thailand. His son will not have a British Govermment to loan his cash. H

He trashed a girl that actually wanted him and a family with him? Why? Why would he punish the girl that sexed him and wanted a family with him, loved him and gave him what western women did not? That makes no sense.

He destroyed his son from the start. He destroyed one of the few women willing to date an incel.

He can go fuck himself.
I'm pretty sure his son will soon lurk on 4chan or in here during his teenage years jfl. The JBW may be strong but you're just making another human to be a celibate in the nearest future.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
Neetocel said:
So.... he just birthed another incel that will have a WORSE life than him?

His son will get even worse genes than him. His son cant SEAmax, he is an ethnic SEA native that is incel in SEA, where can he relocate? His son is poorer than him, single mother in Thailand. His son will not have a British Govermment to loan his cash. H

He trashed a girl that actually wanted him and a family with him? Why? Why would he punish the girl that sexed him and wanted a family with him, loved him and gave him what western women did not? That makes no sense.

He destroyed his son from the start. He destroyed one of the few women willing to date an incel.

He can go fuck himself.
IAmMessiah said:
I'm pretty sure his son will soon lurk on 4chan or in here during his teenage years jfl. The JBW may be strong but you're just making another human to be a celibate in the nearest future.
You guys are coping, if his son is a "white passing" asian then he's going to be able to "pull rank" in his country, not to mention in countries like this the lighter your skin the better opportunities you get in life, heck that's how shit works in most countries lol

So he is going to have a leg up over every other ethnic in the country, that's exactly why these women want "white babies", you guys aren't getting the point, these women aren't stupid, they gave birth to these babies on purpose because they knew these babies would have easier lives and having a white man's baby is a status symbol

Also these women will have some betabuxx cuck help them raise the child anyways, his children are going to coast through life based on their whiteness, even if they don't look really white they are still going to be lighter than all the ethnics around them
 
IAmMessiah

IAmMessiah

Where is my mind?
★★
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
109
Online
1d 8h 6m
BlkPillPres said:
You guys are coping, if his son is a "white passing" asian then he's going to be able to "pull rank" in his country, not to mention in countries like this the lighter your skin the better opportunities you get in life, heck that's how shit works in most countries lol

So he is going to have a leg up over every other ethnic in the country, that's exactly why these women want "white babies", you guys aren't getting the point, these women aren't stupid, they gave birth to these babies on purpose because they knew these babies would have easier lives and having a white man's baby is a status symbol

Also these women will have some betabuxx cuck help them raise the child anyways, his children are going to coast through life based on their whiteness, even if they don't look really white they are still going to be lighter than all the ethnics around them
Yes, but only in third world countries and not on the western. We still don't know how good looking or attractive his son will be since he still is a toddler.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
IAmMessiah said:
Yes, but only in third world countries and not on the western.
Aaaaand?

No need to leave a 3rd world country if your bread is buttered, you are speaking like only western countries are worth living in JFL

If you can get a regular job, and you can date and have sex regularly, you aren't going to care much about anything else

IAmMessiah said:
We still don't know how good looking or attractive his son will be since he still is a toddler.
More likely than not they are going to look "whiter" than everyone else, so by default they will be seen as "more attractive" than everyone else

Unless for some reason they are born with physical defects they are pretty much set for life
 
IAmMessiah

IAmMessiah

Where is my mind?
★★
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
109
Online
1d 8h 6m
BlkPillPres said:
Aaaaand?

No need to leave a 3rd world country if your bread is buttered, you are speaking like only western countries are worth living in JFL

If you can get a regular job, and you can date and have sex regularly, you aren't going to care much about anything else


More likely than not they are going to look "whiter" than everyone else, so by default they will be seen as "more attractive" than everyone else

Unless for some reason they are born with physical defects they are pretty much set for life
The first thing to wonder would be how the fuck would he treat his son. :feelshaha:
 
BeatsMonster23

BeatsMonster23

Certified Escortcel
★★★
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Posts
239
Online
1d 20h 7m
God I wish I was hired by an European company and I wish I could move to Pattaya or Bangkok in order to work remotely from there, I would be escortmaxxing like a fucker.

Good for "itsOver" I guess, never met him, never talked to him. He maybe was a cool person or maybe an asshole, but he looks like me tbh, same body, very palid skin and ugly head shape.

Also he tries to rip off his government so that's cool too. "Fuck normies and society, I will go to this country and fuck chink foids there while you support my lifestyle through neetBux"

uuh yea boaa

 
MabundaG

MabundaG

A dog without a bone
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
562
Online
5d 5h 46m
Title of this post should be The Legend of.... clearly the dude was/is loved by many
 
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
5,996
Online
56d 11h 51m
MabundaG said:
Title of this post should be The Legend of.... clearly the dude was/is loved by many

This site is full of Faggots and Chad Worshippers
:feelsseriously:
Which one are you?
:dafuckfeels:
 
To koniec

To koniec

5'8 'man'
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
2,995
Online
54d 1h 51m
it's insane how aplause he got for such bragging users here love to be cucked i guess
 
MabundaG

MabundaG

A dog without a bone
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
562
Online
5d 5h 46m
Mogged Loner said:
This site is full of Faggots and Chad Worshippers
:feelsseriously:
Which one are you?
:dafuckfeels:
I dont care about the dude. Only reason he got to mate was because he is white.
Which one are you?
:feelswhat:
 
To koniec

To koniec

5'8 'man'
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
2,995
Online
54d 1h 51m
BlkPillPres said:
You guys are coping, if his son is a "white passing" asian then he's going to be able to "pull rank" in his country, not to mention in countries like this the lighter your skin the better opportunities you get in life, heck that's how shit works in most countries lol

So he is going to have a leg up over every other ethnic in the country, that's exactly why these women want "white babies", you guys aren't getting the point, these women aren't stupid, they gave birth to these babies on purpose because they knew these babies would have easier lives and having a white man's baby is a status symbol

Also these women will have some betabuxx cuck help them raise the child anyways, his children are going to coast through life based on their whiteness, even if they don't look really white they are still going to be lighter than all the ethnics around them
yes such childs will have high status in such society especially if they are born a female, for thai pinoy females sex with such man is at same seen in bad light cause she betrays her 'kin' but child from such relationship will have easier in life in guess
 
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
5,996
Online
56d 11h 51m
MabundaG said:
I dont care about the dude. Only reason he got to mate was because he is white.
Which one are you?
:feelswhat:

I’m Based Milly
:feelsjuice:
You’re some GrAYcel Chad Cheerleading Fag
:dafuckfeels:
“Everyone must love him” JFL at your cuck post
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
MabundaG said:
Title of this post should be The Legend of.... clearly the dude was/is loved by many
No

Mogged Loner said:
This site is full of Faggots and Chad Worshippers
Yes

I made a thread about this very thing

We will never have a "pure" incel forum (incels only) because a lot of incels crave having an idol to worship

You can't trust most of the users here, they are all talk, they are as blue pilled as any other normie, they just happen to be ugly
 
Neetocel

Neetocel

Greycel
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Posts
85
Online
4d 4h 59m
Wasteland said:
His son will be half white. The mum was attractive and he was a 6/10 who's above average height there, I wouldn't say it's over. Additionally some cuck is a step dad to his kid, so it's not completely over.

Half white is not to enough, also one reason why SEAgals like white is because of the first world potential they have, something he is going to lack.

I mean, its not liks ItsOVER is banging stacies either and his son will likely be uglier than him, you do the math. You also forget to account for the fact that hypergamy is on the rise, so even being half white half asian is enough in SEA (which I doubt) it might not be enough in 15 years, which is where his son is likely to start to face inceldom.
BlkPillPres said:
You guys are coping, if his son is a "white passing" asian then he's going to be able to "pull rank" in his country, not to mention in countries like this the lighter your skin the better opportunities you get in life, heck that's how shit works in most countries lol

So he is going to have a leg up over every other ethnic in the country, that's exactly why these women want "white babies", you guys aren't getting the point, these women aren't stupid, they gave birth to these babies on purpose because they knew these babies would have easier lives and having a white man's baby is a status symbol

Also these women will have some betabuxx cuck help them raise the child anyways, his children are going to coast through life based on their whiteness, even if they don't look really white they are still going to be lighter than all the ethnics around them

No, not really. Half white is not going to cut it, it is not like Over was slaying stacies and his son is going to be worse off.

And hypergamy is rising.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
Neetocel said:
Half white is not going to cut it
In comparison to "no white" it will cut it, and hypergamy doesn't matter much in that case because there are only so many white men in those countries, so being half white will get you somewhere
 
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
15,414
Online
142d 13h 33m
Neetocel

Neetocel

Greycel
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Posts
85
Online
4d 4h 59m
BlkPillPres said:
In comparison to "no white" it will cut it, and hypergamy doesn't matter much in that case because there are only so many white men in those countries, so being half white will get you somewhere

"In comparison" is still half assed. Women prefer being sexless than dating someone "beneath" her.

Just like how even some incels will not fuck certain women.

Over was already an incel, his son is likely to have worse looks, being white in SEA is not an universal "get a gf" card, standards still apply. If he is too bad looking no whiteness is going to give him female affection, and much less a half assed "half white" alternative.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
Neetocel said:
"In comparison" is still half assed. Women prefer being sexless than dating someone "beneath" her.
Yeah and them being half white makes them above a lot of women by default, are you seriously arguing that no average looking ethnics in thailand get laid?

If not then an ethnic who looks like he's mixed with white will clearly have a chance
 
RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 1, 2020
Posts
5,689
Online
20d 3h 15m
Neetocel

Neetocel

Greycel
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Posts
85
Online
4d 4h 59m
BlkPillPres said:
Yeah and them being half white makes them above a lot of women by default, are you seriously arguing that no average looking ethnics in thailand get laid?

Today's normies are tomorrow's incels. Also this is not a normie looking ethnic, but a below average looking one. He has incel genes, Over had them with a woman that some people in an incel forum described as "ugly", you do the math.

BlkPillPres said:
If not then an ethnic who looks like he's mixed with white will clearly have a chance

You are aware that "mixed" is at best Elliot Rodger looks, right? Unless Over genes dominate, he is going to be very clearly ethnic. And again, even if he looks clearly "mixed", his particular appearance matters.

Over is an incel and the mother is a woman that people in an incel forum called "ugly". What do you think will happen when an incel has children with an ugly woman? Saying just because he has a percentage of white it is going to overpower his overall looks, is generous, to say the least.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
15,707
Online
113d 13h 23m
Neetocel said:
You are aware that "mixed" is at best Elliot Rodger looks, right?
Elliot rodger would have gotten laid in thailand if he moved there so what's your point, he was just obsessed with white girls and just had to get a blonde one lol
 
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
25,107
Online
218d 10h 50m
BlkPillPres said:
Elliot rodger would have gotten laid in thailand if he moved there so what's your point, he was just obsessed with white girls and just had to get a blonde one lol
Everyone on here forgets that ER was a living meme IT bait that "disproves" inkells by IT standards :soy::soy::soy:
 
Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
51,142
Online
274d 9h 50m
To koniec said:
it's insane how aplause he got for such bragging users here love to be cucked i guess
 
gorillapill

gorillapill

Take the gorillapill.
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Posts
13
Online
18h 45m
BlkPillPres said:
Elliot rodger would have gotten laid in thailand if he moved there so what's your point, he was just obsessed with white girls and just had to get a blonde one lol
ER was severely autistic or non-neurotypical. He likely would have struggled in Thailand too, but I get your point -- the average guy who looks like ER would slay in a country like Thailand.

On a second thought, ER would definitely bang girls in Thailand -- just below his preference.
 
Last edited:
refmd

refmd

awol
★★
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Posts
2,107
Online
3d 20h 6m
This a more just a reflection of how insane western womens standards are that guys have to move to impoverished countries to get a hint of pussy
 
Wellington

Wellington

Sic Semper Tyrannis
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 22, 2021
Posts
458
Online
2d 7h 53m
Where is itsOVER now?

Is he still in Thailand or did he go back to the United Cuckdom?
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top