Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Life and Times of itsOVER (Legendary white incel slaying in Thailand)

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

Screen Shot 2018 07 06 at 052029 copy

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
Only normies work

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
Screen Shot 2018 06 30 at 130110

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
Religion cope no religion for face

You're thinking of running social circle game?
Friends are cope

You want to compensate with a high salary?
Money is cope

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
Bio is cope

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
Chocolate is best cope

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

Imagine being father to your daughter, behaving her, raising her and investing in her only to find out that she sleeps with first better sex tourist who threats her only as cum dumpster

BASED IT'S OVER

Too true, if it were a blackcel ricecel's and cumskins would seethe and complain about him being a dirty nigger

If it's a whitecel though, rice just accept it for what it is, while cumskins celebrate him as a hero
ethnic fucks white women - :soy: :soy: :soy: WOOO YESS SLAY BROWN KING, THEIIIRRR CRRRAAACCCKKKASSSS DESERVES THIS WHEN WE TAKKE DAA BLLLONDEWHITE WOMEN MHMHMHMH BLONDE BLUED EYED PUSSI, just say that you fear inferior to us, imagine having literal skin ofshit

ethnic fucks white women - :soy: :soy: :soy: WOOO YESS SLAY BROWN KING, THEIIIRRR CRRRAAACCCKKKASSSS DESERVES THIS WHEN WE TAKKE DAA BLLLONDEWHITE WOMEN MHMHMHMH BLONDE BLUED EYED PUSSI, just say that you fear inferior to us, imagine having literal skin ofshit
We need more rapefugees

Hm having just watched the Muslim scholar talk about fornication in the other thread creating anger in the world, I've changed my mind about itsOVER. Sure, we want to spread our seed and more importantly feel a sluts pussy as she moans and submits to us, but it's gonna fuck this world up in coming generations.

Tfw I'm a religious coper now jfl
Hi SelfCrucified,

What do you mean by "religious coper" exactly? And..are you still doing well with whatever this method is?
White people are godz
They are definitely treated like that by Indians. Worshiped !
"Worship of the white man" it's REAL !
Way of the world
So what does that tell us about the state of decay in Western culture? Western world which had and did lead the world in so many ways, and then, it stopped working and they became...

...well: they became what you see in the media. They became like CNN. Wolf Blitzer. Tragic.

Last edited:
Imagine being father to your daughter, behaving her, raising her and investing in her only to find out that she sleeps with first better sex tourist who threats her only as cum dumpster
They always were a cum dumpster since the moment they were born.

Humans will be humans.

Worshipping whatever God, idol, or man suits their narrative at the time, while hypocritically scorning others for the same thing.

Imagine this guy was black or Indian. You'd hear no end of "burn the coal pay the toll LOL" Or another retarded pigskin term, but since this guy is a cumskin its okay, even celebrated.

Humans never cease to amaze me. Not even half of you deserve life.

Any updates on this guy?
There is this page
That he or someone else updates every once in a while

Screenshot 20210407 193903 DuckDuckGo

He didnt discover anything tbh
4chan /trv/ and many tefl teachers basically did the same for years

Just be white, not deformed and be outside the west and you can get at least your looksmatch

Last edited:
they should put a disclaimer on these retarded threads:
WARNING: THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOURE WHITE

Massive fakecel but JBW prophet it's over for deathnics:feelsseriously:

Sexhavers are not incels

Fakecels everywhere tbh. Even St. Hamudi got exposed for having a kid. @HamudiJr

How old was @itsOVER when he jbwmaxxed

I hate this guy for getting these bitches pregnant and condemning his kids to a miserable existence. I hope the plane crashes or colombian drug dealers kill him.

Could you change ur avi back to 2D Foidlet?
Men are more based, the Avi I got tried to touch women in the Manga/Anime, he also likes when hot women beat him up, he is ugly and collects figurines

He is Incel:feelsLSD:

Men are more based, the Avi I got tried to touch women in the Manga/Anime, he also likes when hot women beat him up, he is ugly and collects figurines

He is Incel:feelsLSD:
I dont care. go back to the foidlet

it's over for him