Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Economist Advertises Our Ideology

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://youtu.be/3aJ1XPicw4o

Brocels who got mentioned in the video:
@decembrist_kirillov @Ika-Sama @ServusLuciferi @Subhuman Niceguy @coping_manlet @Mulattocel @yez

We did it! Thank you for advertising our ideology you idiot The Economist :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

ahahaha pussies

Hahahha, good meme xD

What is this? Are you making fun of incels?
Lol nigga what? I just dont have stick in my ass.

Besides who else is there to blame besides women and chads? Maybe jews. But besides them it literally - women and chads who made us this way.

Lol nigga what? I just dont have stick in my ass.

Besides who else is there to blame besides women and chads? Maybe jews. But besides them it literally - women, chads and jews who made us this way.
@TheProphetMuscle

Truecel Trait: You don’t get mentioned @Recluse @HiddenUzer @Zer0/∞

I feel like I’m on a watch list since I saw that

The MSM advertises the sacred name of incels and help spreads the blackpill

The MSM advertises the sacred name of incels and help spreads the blackpill

Jfl, they will never win. As they said, many aspects of the blackpill like memes are going mainstream. Normies are seeing blackpills irl as well. There is no escape from the blackpill.

As for the “alt-right”, they just use that term for anything that goes against the braindead low iq leftist fabricated ideology and worldview pushed through by the corporate-government complex.

Jfl, they will never win. As they said, many aspects of the blackpill like memes are going mainstream. Normies are seeing blackpills irl as well. There is no escape from the blackpill.

As for the “alt-right”, they just use that term for anything that goes against the braindead low iq leftist fabricated ideology and worldview pushed through by the corporate-government complex.
Yeah I see that too. We're def growing

Recluse tier threads are not worth of mentioning
Plus we don’t make threads like “i hate women” much

I’m just a harmless Incel who loves their oneitis
“Harmless” yet hates on innocent outcasts and bullies them with your chad friend. Steals panties. Ok ok harmless

“Harmless” yet hates on innocent outcasts and bullies them with your chad friend. Steals panties. Ok ok harmless
I don’t hate on outcast, I dislike the nerds nearcel in my school because they act like they’re better and bully me for my bad grades

I don’t hate on outcast, I dislike the nerds nearcel in my school because they act like they’re better and bully me for my bad grades
Ok im posting that story u told me

In 1915, revolutionary Vladimir Lenin referred to The Economist as a "journal that speaks for British millionaires". Additionally Lenin claimed that The Economist held a "bourgeois-pacifist" position and supported peace out of fear of revolution.

thought police incoming in 10 years

Yeah its burutal that they see us as terrorists but with these kind of videos make us to recruit more people.
I actually feel it'll just scare ppl and send the wrong message

STOP BEING A GODDAMN CUCK AND BEAT YOUR ONEITIS OR I WILL RAPE HER :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: (in video game)
My oneitis didn’t do anything wrong though