Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Music is used to control the sheeple

52420%20-%20SoyBooru.gif

JFL @ you if you listen to mainstream music

A person is much more susceptible to influence in an emotional state. Music alters that emotional state to whatever is desired. You can use music to make people feel happy, sad, angry, horny, scared - whatever. Notice that I said feel and not be. The feeling that is elicited from you eventually becomes what you think you are. If a particular piece of music makes you feel x, then you will be convinced that you are x.

The truly sinister part comes into play when music is used to influence your acceptance of ideas, behaviors, and philosophies that are intentionally harmful to you. You start to mimic them. Eventually you convince yourself that you are that thing. The change is gradual and very subtle. You rarely know when you're under the influence and charm of something like music.

It's very good that you've been made aware of this and come to this conclusion yourself. Most people have no fucking idea, and attempting to explain this to them is not only hopeless, but makes you appear kooky and drowns them further in it.

Last edited:
May be a water thread to some high IQcels on here but nonetheless I would like to make this thread just to express what I think about in my head sometimes when I hear music and also to educate any fellow brocels who have not thought about this before.

TLDR: MUSIC IS USED TO CONTROL THE MASSES ESPECIALLY NIGGERS AND FOIDS. MUSIC CAN MANIPULATE YOUR MIND EVIDENT BY THE COMMENTS BELOW. PEOPLE LISTEN TO MUSIC AT THE GYM TO MOTIVATE THEMELVES TO WORKOUT. IN HISTORY MUSIC HAS BEEN USED TO ENCOURAGE SOLDIERS TO BATTLE. IN HISTORY MUSIC WAS USED TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION OF RULERS.

My mother will often listen to the radio and have it on in the house.
There are 2 songs that my occasionally come on the radio that she likes.
One song is titled "Flowers" by Miley Cyrus.
This song is girlboss single woman/mother propaganda diguised as "music".

View: https://youtu.be/iawgB2CDCrw?si=nSoVdWy8Yf0mfXOl

That there is the song link, I don't think it is particularly a great song, if you do not want to listen to it I will quote the relevant lyrics.
"I can buy myself flowers." "Write my name in the sand." "Talk to myself for hours." "I can take myself dancing." "And I can hold my own hand" "Yeah I can love me better than you can."
Clearly this song is pushing that sort of "girlboss" propaganda "You don't need no man girl!" :foidSoy:
Lets view the comments of Miley Cyrus' "Flower" and see what emotions this ilicits from our mostly female audience.
View attachment 893677
View attachment 893678
View attachment 893679
Yet the truth is women are not happy alone, women yearn for male attention, to start their own families. And we have all seen examples of unhappy independant women.
This sort of independant girl boss queen woman is not good for society, they enter the workforce where they are not happy and outearn men leaving men sexless. Comments rave about how this song increases their "Self worth" and combined with all the other propaganda they will feel they are worth more than a man they outearn! And this is just one result of music being used to control the masses, one possible repercussion of the propaganda from one video!
This is not some one off thing and music is used to influence the behaviour of foids in other ways.

The second song my mother ironically likes is titled "Mother"
This song again encourages girlbossing etc. but I feel like this song rather than encouraging foids to be alone (which makes them unhappy) this song encourages foids to be assertive bossy and dominant which they naturally are not, and to undermine men. Foids will LOVE to mention how they are a mother I feel like its a sense of power to them.
Lets listen to the song and I will quote the important and relevant lyrics from this propaganda.

View: https://youtu.be/9coyY-SPIXU?si=9gYUFC6jWPcHRhAy

"I am your mother, you listen to me." "Stop all that mainsplaining, noones listening." "Tell me who gave you the permission to speak."
And again at another part of the song
"Cause you're so frustrated, emasculated." "Cause you got your shit called out by this little lady." "Yet your opinions so strong even when your wrong." "But that feels like power to you, must've forgot who you're talking to." "I am your mother you listen to me."
Again in another part of the song
"Y'all need a masterclass from my man learn how to satisfy like he can." "Aint trying to control me or own me like an old man on c-span." "Bet you wish you could wife this, stay mad that's priceless." "You with your god complex but you can't even make life."
Honestly I think I may have quoted almost the entire song, this one is mostly just filled with propaganda psyop garbage to control the behaviour of foids, it places sex on a pedastal, the value of women on a pedastal, attempts to demasculate men by saying they are mainsplaining frustrated emasculated and called out by a little lady.
And the whole mother thing, like trying to be some dominant bossgirl queen or something. This song also feels like it creates a "men vs women" environment. Which we do not need more of right now, yet these celebrities are praised, adored, and made filthy rich? All while actively sowing the seeds for societal discourse, male loneliness and female unhappiness?
There is alot of subtle messaging in here affecting the behaviour of foids, so lets see them expose themselves in the comments section.
View attachment 893685
View attachment 893687
This whole "dumb husband trope" is old too. Even my mother calls out, on advertisements on the TV the husband or man is always dumb while the woman is smart and elegant.
View attachment 893690
I find this comment sorting by newest comments funny, since he subconciously understands that this song is an attack on masculinity and places foids on a pedastal, yet he does not conciously understand what is going on.

Often too these songs are catchy and will be heard multiple times maybe even put on repeat. This allows the messages to be repeatedly drummed in to the minds of the targets. Subliminal messaging and visualisation will ACTUALLY CHANGE YOU. Now you cannot just tell yourself you will become a millionaire and it will happen but for small stuff it can. Firstly I will start with a study on the effects of visualisation to prove what is in your mind MATTERS.
View attachment 893694
Wowzers right? This stuff really makes a difference!
The thing is its not just foids being manipulated, its also the niggers. Which foids also love listening to nigger rap too that encourages them to be hypergamous sluts. But the lyrics in rap music will encourage them to harm others, take illegal unhealthy substances, fuck chicks without a care for raising your own children.

So maybe you are still not convinced, or maybe you are one of the bluepillers on this site. You are probably thinking "This is ridiculous! People listen to music for fun! To enjoy a good tune or dance!" In which case congratulations since music has done its job succesfully as the trojan that will invade the mind of you and others around you, but I will make a further argument for this. Lets learn from history.

Often in history armies were sent to battle one another, the cause often times would not resonate so greatly with the common soldier. They needed a way to not only motivate their troops but strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.

View: https://youtu.be/5NlzT4zKFew?si=nvQh9LmUmObgIfeb

Notably is an aztec death whistle, the aztecs during war would use this to scare their enemies, while not "music" in the traditional sense sound is still used to manipulate minds of others.
Another famous example is drumming, drumming has been used to orchestrate rowing ships on rhythm together. And to motivate soldiers to attack fearlessly when the time comes.
Just read here for more.
Even back in history odes were sung of rulers
Here is one ode song of a ruler of israel
  1. I praise You, O Lord, because I love You.
  2. O Most High, forsake me not, for You are my hope.
  3. Freely did I receive Your grace, may I live by it.
  4. My persecutors will come but let them not see me.
  5. Let a cloud of darkness fall upon their eyes; and let an air of thick darkness obscure them.
  6. And let them have no light to see, so that they cannot seize me.
  7. Let their designs become hardened, so that whatever they have conspired shall return upon their own heads.
  8. For they have devised a plan, but it was not for them.
  9. They prepared themselves maliciously, but they were found to be impotent.
  10. Indeed my confidence is upon the Lord, and I will not fear.
  11. And because the Lord is my salvation, I will not fear.
  12. And He is as a woven crown upon my head, and I shall not be shaken.
  13. Even if everything should be shaken, I shall stand firm.
  14. And though all things visible should perish, I shall not die;
  15. Because the Lord is with me, and I with Him.
    Hallelujah.

In Summary music is used to manipulate the masses throughout history but this is even more so present in our current generation and its used for nefarious purposes which further sows discourse in our society, WHICH MAKES ME FUCKING MAD.

Thank you very much for reading if you read this all I appreciate it and hopefully I have provided something engaging for you to read

Also @I want virgin girl GTFIH

Anon-san, without music, we're nothing. Poetry, love and music are the things that make life worth living. I don't know what you wrote, but I'm sure it can all be easily debunked. And by the way, music also involves self expression so if you don't like nudity in music videos that's a you problem.

May be a water thread to some high IQcels on here but nonetheless I would like to make this thread just to express what I think about in my head sometimes when I hear music and also to educate any fellow brocels who have not thought about this before.

TLDR: MUSIC IS USED TO CONTROL THE MASSES ESPECIALLY NIGGERS AND FOIDS. MUSIC CAN MANIPULATE YOUR MIND EVIDENT BY THE COMMENTS BELOW. PEOPLE LISTEN TO MUSIC AT THE GYM TO MOTIVATE THEMELVES TO WORKOUT. IN HISTORY MUSIC HAS BEEN USED TO ENCOURAGE SOLDIERS TO BATTLE. IN HISTORY MUSIC WAS USED TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION OF RULERS.

That there is the song link, I don't think it is particularly a great song, if you do not want to listen to it I will quote the relevant lyrics.
"I can buy myself flowers." "Write my name in the sand." "Talk to myself for hours." "I can take myself dancing." "And I can hold my own hand" "Yeah I can love me better than you can."
Clearly this song is pushing that sort of "girlboss" propaganda "You don't need no man girl!" :foidSoy:
Lets view the comments of Miley Cyrus' "Flower" and see what emotions this ilicits from our mostly female audience.
View attachment 893677
View attachment 893678
View attachment 893679
Yet the truth is women are not happy alone, women yearn for male attention, to start their own families. And we have all seen examples of unhappy independant women.
This sort of independant girl boss queen woman is not good for society, they enter the workforce where they are not happy and outearn men leaving men sexless. Comments rave about how this song increases their "Self worth" and combined with all the other propaganda they will feel they are worth more than a man they outearn! And this is just one result of music being used to control the masses, one possible repercussion of the propaganda from one video!
This is not some one off thing and music is used to influence the behaviour of foids in other ways.

This song again encourages girlbossing etc. but I feel like this song rather than encouraging foids to be alone (which makes them unhappy) this song encourages foids to be assertive bossy and dominant which they naturally are not, and to undermine men. Foids will LOVE to mention how they are a mother I feel like its a sense of power to them.
Lets listen to the song and I will quote the important and relevant lyrics from this propaganda.

"I am your mother, you listen to me." "Stop all that mainsplaining, noones listening." "Tell me who gave you the permission to speak."
"Cause you're so frustrated, emasculated." "Cause you got your shit called out by this little lady." "Yet your opinions so strong even when your wrong." "But that feels like power to you, must've forgot who you're talking to." "I am your mother you listen to me."
"Y'all need a masterclass from my man learn how to satisfy like he can." "Aint trying to control me or own me like an old man on c-span." "Bet you wish you could wife this, stay mad that's priceless." "You with your god complex but you can't even make life."
Honestly I think I may have quoted almost the entire song, this one is mostly just filled with propaganda psyop garbage to control the behaviour of foids, it places sex on a pedastal, the value of women on a pedastal, attempts to demasculate men by saying they are mainsplaining frustrated emasculated and called out by a little lady.
And the whole mother thing, like trying to be some dominant bossgirl queen or something. This song also feels like it creates a "men vs women" environment. Which we do not need more of right now, yet these celebrities are praised, adored, and made filthy rich? All while actively sowing the seeds for societal discourse, male loneliness and female unhappiness?
There is alot of subtle messaging in here affecting the behaviour of foids, so lets see them expose themselves in the comments section.
View attachment 893685
View attachment 893687
This whole "dumb husband trope" is old too. Even my mother calls out, on advertisements on the TV the husband or man is always dumb while the woman is smart and elegant.
View attachment 893690
I find this comment sorting by newest comments funny, since he subconciously understands that this song is an attack on masculinity and places foids on a pedastal, yet he does not conciously understand what is going on.

Often too these songs are catchy and will be heard multiple times maybe even put on repeat. This allows the messages to be repeatedly drummed in to the minds of the targets. Subliminal messaging and visualisation will ACTUALLY CHANGE YOU. Now you cannot just tell yourself you will become a millionaire and it will happen but for small stuff it can. Firstly I will start with a study on the effects of visualisation to prove what is in your mind MATTERS.
View attachment 893694
The thing is its not just foids being manipulated, its also the niggers. Which foids also love listening to nigger rap too that encourages them to be hypergamous sluts. But the lyrics in rap music will encourage them to harm others, take illegal unhealthy substances, fuck chicks without a care for raising your own children.

So maybe you are still not convinced, or maybe you are one of the bluepillers on this site. You are probably thinking "This is ridiculous! People listen to music for fun! To enjoy a good tune or dance!" In which case congratulations since music has done its job succesfully as the trojan that will invade the mind of you and others around you, but I will make a further argument for this. Lets learn from history.

Often in history armies were sent to battle one another, the cause often times would not resonate so greatly with the common soldier. They needed a way to not only motivate their troops but strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.

Notably is an aztec death whistle, the aztecs during war would use this to scare their enemies, while not "music" in the traditional sense sound is still used to manipulate minds of others.
Another famous example is drumming, drumming has been used to orchestrate rowing ships on rhythm together. And to motivate soldiers to attack fearlessly when the time comes.
Just read here for more.
  5. Let a cloud of darkness fall upon their eyes; and let an air of thick darkness obscure them.
  7. Let their designs become hardened, so that whatever they have conspired shall return upon their own heads.
    Hallelujah.

In Summary music is used to manipulate the masses throughout history but this is even more so present in our current generation and its used for nefarious purposes which further sows discourse in our society, WHICH MAKES ME FUCKING MAD.

Thank you very much for reading if you read this all I appreciate it and hopefully I have provided something engaging for you to read

How come when I listen to music I feel nothing plus foids love the shit out of music. Am I the fucking outlier

JFL @ you if you listen to mainstream music
I still do sometimes, i guess its a guilty pleasure, I understand what it is and what it does though so its not going to propagandize me
It's very good that you've been made aware of this and come to this conclusion yourself. Most people have no fucking idea, and attempting to explain this to them is not only hopeless, but makes you appear kooky and drowns them further in it.
Usually I don't think I am self made but in this case this whole thread really came to me on my own, and yeah I would not bother explaining this to someone in the real world, it would be the most non-normie thing to do ever to say music is some sort of mind control lol
A person is much more susceptible to influence in an emotional state. Music alters that emotional state to whatever is desired. You can use music to make people feel happy, sad, angry, horny, scared - whatever. Notice that I said feel and not be. The feeling that is elicited from you eventually becomes what you think you are. If a particular piece of music makes you feel x, then you will be convinced that you are x.

The truly sinister part comes into play when music is used to influence your acceptance of ideas, behaviors, and philosophies that are intentionally harmful to you. You start to mimic them. Eventually you convince yourself that you are that thing. The change is gradual and very subtle. You rarely know when you're under the influence and charm of something like music.
Yeah and the ideologies I see here that really piss me off, and encouraged me to make this thread is all this stupid independent boss queen shit
How come when I listen to music I feel nothing plus foids love the shit out of music. Am I the fucking outlier
Maybe you are depressed due to blackpill, maybe blackpill common sense makes you immune to ridiculous brainwashing, this brainwashing is for the normies and not the blackpilled

View attachment 893677
View attachment 893678
View attachment 893679

View attachment 893685
View attachment 893687
View attachment 893690

View attachment 893694

Just read here for more.
    Hallelujah.

Music? More like JEWsic

Now what if we make music about foids being attracted to truecels :feelshehe:

What about ambient?

I honestly think miley cyrus has left no significant impact on music and if she didn't exist no one would care. I think that even basic bitches like Swift and Bieber left more of their mark on the industry than this slut. even her beaner counterpart selena has left the impact thanks to her neotenous beanergirl face.

I honestly think miley cyrus has left no significant impact on music and if she didn't exist no one would care. I think that even basic bitches like Swift and Bieber left more of their mark on the industry than this slut. even her beaner counterpart selena has left the impact thanks to her neotenous beanergirl face.
I mean plausibly they had an impact on the industry but given that it's all just unfathomable shit anyway it can't make that much of a difference

I mean plausibly they had an impact on the industry but given that it's all just unfathomable shit anyway it can't make that much of a difference
I still srsly don't think miley left an impact.

Well theres not going to be psyop lyrics in it but music can still affect your mood and stuff, you would not listen to something with a slow calming melody at the gym, that would adversely affect gym performance for example, you would want something with a fast upgoing beat

Supermarkets will use slow music to make you stay longer in their stores, in the hopes you spend more

i hate normie music so fucking much

bruh that sound was actually scary wtf

Subliminal programming tbh

I remember listening to subliminals for kekfuel I listened to one where it “enhances charisma (jfl)” and it only got some fucking old guy asking me for directions (which never fucking happens or ever happens in my life because people can sense my non NT)

This can be some powerful stuff maybe. Thinkfuel tbh

I remember listening to subliminals for kekfuel I listened to one where it “enhances charisma (jfl)” and it only got some fucking old guy asking me for directions (which never fucking happens or ever happens in my life because people can sense my non NT)

the subliminal community is funny as shit omg

bizarre quasi-astrology shit, probably a lot of foids into it. it's retarded af jfl

Interesting, Im usually very sceptical about subliminals but I might try them anyways

Interesting, Im usually very sceptical about subliminals but I might try them anyways
It’s some very strange fuckery. The idea and implications of (((them))) using it as a tool for power is very interesting and plausible.

“What type of music you listen to Mike?”

“I don’t listen to music”

It’s a lie. I like the same music she listens too.

Sometimes music can manipulate you, but sometimes it can also comfort you! I remember the singer Anna Blue who talks about bullying, and it's so beautiful, I cried listening to her! The important thing is that you feel good about the music you are listening to!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIlghWDd7RU

Sometimes music can manipulate you, but sometimes it can also comfort you! I remember the singer Anna Blue who talks about bullying, and it's so beautiful, I cried listening to her! The important thing is that you feel good about the music you are listening to!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIlghWDd7RU

holy fuck this shit is so obviously a foid jfl. they need to undergo espionage classes just to fix their retarded twitter typing

There's a vid from xxxtentacion where he describes how he manipulates his fans through mass Hypnosis in jis music

View attachment 893677
View attachment 893678
View attachment 893679

View attachment 893685
View attachment 893687
View attachment 893690

View attachment 893694

Just read here for more.
    Hallelujah.

Music be bad an shiii

There's a vid from xxxtentacion where he describes how he manipulates his fans through mass Hypnosis in jis music
That’s probably the only reason he got famous ge hypnotised all the dumbass normies that listened to him into thinking his music is amazing
His music is fucking shit

this is old music for the degenerates today there are hundreds of sexxy reds lil pumps and there it goes........
yes, videos above was popular among niggers/wiggers low life scum in the 2000s when i was a kid/teenager, later since like second half of 2010s it's got even worse, all of these generic degenerate niggers/wiggers with colorful dreads