Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Music is used to control the sheeple

His work got tarnished by Nazis:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Lol cioran is definition of sigma male you untermech, maybe read his work lol

Emil Cioran is blackpill as fuck while Nietzsche is a red pill grifter lol

Fuck amor Fati retard. Fucking life affirming samsara lover. Go and kill yourself. Imagine subscribing to ubermench philosophy while being an Incel.

Couldn’t be me

Lol being a philosopher is by being definition to acknowledge your own flaws go and read you fucking loser. I will fucking kill you and rape your entire family

And let’s see how much life affirmation you will give to life then you fucking poser. You are just worshipping a false idol without its divine nature.

You and Nietzsche cult are nothing more than megalomaniac retard

Nietzsche is a sum of attitudes, and it only diminishes him to comb his work for a will to order, a thirst for unity. A captive of his moods, he has recorded their variations. His philosophy, a meditation on his whims, is mistakenly searched by the scholars for the constants it rejects.- Emil Cioran

Nietzsche philosophy is just a coping movement from based doomed Schopenhauer lol

To the student who wanted to know where I stood with regard to the author of Zarathustra, I replied that I had long since stopped reading him. Why? 'I find him too naive....'

"I hold his enthusiasms, his fervors against him. He demolished so many idols only to replace them with others: a false iconoclast, with adolescent aspects and a certain virginity, a certain innocence inherent in his solitary's career. He observed men only from a distance. Had he come closer, he could have neither conceived nor promulgated the superman, that preposterous, laughable, even grotesque chimera, a crotchet which could occur only to a mind without time to age, to know the long serene disgust of detachment.

"Marcus Aurelius is much closer to me. Not a moment's hesitation between the lyricism of frenzy and the prose of acceptance: I find more comfort, more hope even, in the weary emperor than in the thundering prophet."

(The Trouble with Being Born, chapter 5, page 86 in the 2012 Arcade print)

Fuck Nietzsche

All media is used for memetic preprogramming even on here I doubt more then 50% of active users are human and not bots, the difference is thanks to the internet we have access to an almost infinitely varied and wide source of information so you don't have to listen to the latest modern equivalent of religious hymns used as tools of control.

Never heard 'flowers' but wow those lyrics, was she responding directly to bruno mars or something? And yes of course you can do all that for yourself, but its sad and means nothing unless someone else does it for you because they care.

Never heard 'flowers' but wow those lyrics, was she responding directly to bruno mars or something? And yes of course you can do all that for yourself, but its sad and means nothing unless someone else does it for you because they care.
I don't know if it was some sort of message to bruno mars as well I do not keep up with celebrities and who they date and what not.

And yeah your right, buying yourself flowers is kind of sad it has sentimental value when coming from someone else, that part is probably not literal but the overall premise is still drilled into the minds of the those who listen to the song, the comments are evidence of that, our society is evident of that and even my own personal anecdotes.

You only talked about the words in the lyrics thoughbeit. Lyrics are not music.

Islam doesn't allow music
So I'm fine

Islam doesn't allow music
So I'm fine
I think I may have briefly mentioned religious music or islamic music and the post above is why, muslims have something called an adhan which is basically music and basically serves the same brainwashing purpose.

Based and high IQ post. Read every word.
Kind words I appreciate that and I am glad you liked it.

This whole thread started because of a stupid meghan trainor song :lul:

May be a water thread to some high IQcels on here but nonetheless I would like to make this thread just to express what I think about in my head sometimes when I hear music and also to educate any fellow brocels who have not thought about this before.

TLDR: MUSIC IS USED TO CONTROL THE MASSES ESPECIALLY NIGGERS AND FOIDS. MUSIC CAN MANIPULATE YOUR MIND EVIDENT BY THE COMMENTS BELOW. PEOPLE LISTEN TO MUSIC AT THE GYM TO MOTIVATE THEMELVES TO WORKOUT. IN HISTORY MUSIC HAS BEEN USED TO ENCOURAGE SOLDIERS TO BATTLE. IN HISTORY MUSIC WAS USED TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION OF RULERS.

My mother will often listen to the radio and have it on in the house.
There are 2 songs that my occasionally come on the radio that she likes.
One song is titled "Flowers" by Miley Cyrus.
This song is girlboss single woman/mother propaganda diguised as "music".

View: https://youtu.be/iawgB2CDCrw?si=nSoVdWy8Yf0mfXOl

That there is the song link, I don't think it is particularly a great song, if you do not want to listen to it I will quote the relevant lyrics.
"I can buy myself flowers." "Write my name in the sand." "Talk to myself for hours." "I can take myself dancing." "And I can hold my own hand" "Yeah I can love me better than you can."
Clearly this song is pushing that sort of "girlboss" propaganda "You don't need no man girl!" :foidSoy:
Lets view the comments of Miley Cyrus' "Flower" and see what emotions this ilicits from our mostly female audience.
View attachment 893677
View attachment 893678
View attachment 893679
Yet the truth is women are not happy alone, women yearn for male attention, to start their own families. And we have all seen examples of unhappy independant women.
This sort of independant girl boss queen woman is not good for society, they enter the workforce where they are not happy and outearn men leaving men sexless. Comments rave about how this song increases their "Self worth" and combined with all the other propaganda they will feel they are worth more than a man they outearn! And this is just one result of music being used to control the masses, one possible repercussion of the propaganda from one video!
This is not some one off thing and music is used to influence the behaviour of foids in other ways.

The second song my mother ironically likes is titled "Mother"
This song again encourages girlbossing etc. but I feel like this song rather than encouraging foids to be alone (which makes them unhappy) this song encourages foids to be assertive bossy and dominant which they naturally are not, and to undermine men. Foids will LOVE to mention how they are a mother I feel like its a sense of power to them.
Lets listen to the song and I will quote the important and relevant lyrics from this propaganda.

View: https://youtu.be/9coyY-SPIXU?si=9gYUFC6jWPcHRhAy

"I am your mother, you listen to me." "Stop all that mainsplaining, noones listening." "Tell me who gave you the permission to speak."
And again at another part of the song
"Cause you're so frustrated, emasculated." "Cause you got your shit called out by this little lady." "Yet your opinions so strong even when your wrong." "But that feels like power to you, must've forgot who you're talking to." "I am your mother you listen to me."
Again in another part of the song
"Y'all need a masterclass from my man learn how to satisfy like he can." "Aint trying to control me or own me like an old man on c-span." "Bet you wish you could wife this, stay mad that's priceless." "You with your god complex but you can't even make life."
Honestly I think I may have quoted almost the entire song, this one is mostly just filled with propaganda psyop garbage to control the behaviour of foids, it places sex on a pedastal, the value of women on a pedastal, attempts to demasculate men by saying they are mainsplaining frustrated emasculated and called out by a little lady.
And the whole mother thing, like trying to be some dominant bossgirl queen or something. This song also feels like it creates a "men vs women" environment. Which we do not need more of right now, yet these celebrities are praised, adored, and made filthy rich? All while actively sowing the seeds for societal discourse, male loneliness and female unhappiness?
There is alot of subtle messaging in here affecting the behaviour of foids, so lets see them expose themselves in the comments section.
View attachment 893685
View attachment 893687
This whole "dumb husband trope" is old too. Even my mother calls out, on advertisements on the TV the husband or man is always dumb while the woman is smart and elegant.
View attachment 893690
I find this comment sorting by newest comments funny, since he subconciously understands that this song is an attack on masculinity and places foids on a pedastal, yet he does not conciously understand what is going on.

Often too these songs are catchy and will be heard multiple times maybe even put on repeat. This allows the messages to be repeatedly drummed in to the minds of the targets. Subliminal messaging and visualisation will ACTUALLY CHANGE YOU. Now you cannot just tell yourself you will become a millionaire and it will happen but for small stuff it can. Firstly I will start with a study on the effects of visualisation to prove what is in your mind MATTERS.
View attachment 893694
Wowzers right? This stuff really makes a difference!
The thing is its not just foids being manipulated, its also the niggers. Which foids also love listening to nigger rap too that encourages them to be hypergamous sluts. But the lyrics in rap music will encourage them to harm others, take illegal unhealthy substances, fuck chicks without a care for raising your own children.

So maybe you are still not convinced, or maybe you are one of the bluepillers on this site. You are probably thinking "This is ridiculous! People listen to music for fun! To enjoy a good tune or dance!" In which case congratulations since music has done its job succesfully as the trojan that will invade the mind of you and others around you, but I will make a further argument for this. Lets learn from history.

Often in history armies were sent to battle one another, the cause often times would not resonate so greatly with the common soldier. They needed a way to not only motivate their troops but strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.

View: https://youtu.be/5NlzT4zKFew?si=nvQh9LmUmObgIfeb

Notably is an aztec death whistle, the aztecs during war would use this to scare their enemies, while not "music" in the traditional sense sound is still used to manipulate minds of others.
Another famous example is drumming, drumming has been used to orchestrate rowing ships on rhythm together. And to motivate soldiers to attack fearlessly when the time comes.
Just read here for more.
Even back in history odes were sung of rulers
Here is one ode song of a ruler of israel
  1. I praise You, O Lord, because I love You.
  2. O Most High, forsake me not, for You are my hope.
  3. Freely did I receive Your grace, may I live by it.
  4. My persecutors will come but let them not see me.
  5. Let a cloud of darkness fall upon their eyes; and let an air of thick darkness obscure them.
  6. And let them have no light to see, so that they cannot seize me.
  7. Let their designs become hardened, so that whatever they have conspired shall return upon their own heads.
  8. For they have devised a plan, but it was not for them.
  9. They prepared themselves maliciously, but they were found to be impotent.
  10. Indeed my confidence is upon the Lord, and I will not fear.
  11. And because the Lord is my salvation, I will not fear.
  12. And He is as a woven crown upon my head, and I shall not be shaken.
  13. Even if everything should be shaken, I shall stand firm.
  14. And though all things visible should perish, I shall not die;
  15. Because the Lord is with me, and I with Him.
    Hallelujah.

In Summary music is used to manipulate the masses throughout history but this is even more so present in our current generation and its used for nefarious purposes which further sows discourse in our society, WHICH MAKES ME FUCKING MAD.

Thank you very much for reading if you read this all I appreciate it and hopefully I have provided something engaging for you to read

Also @I want virgin girl GTFIH

DNR but +vouch this topic for everyone to know. You are right to say this is water to IQcels btw, but it’s also the Atlantic for any islamcels out there that even halfway follow the religion.

DNR but +vouch this topic for everyone to know. You are right to say this is water to IQcels btw, but it’s also the Atlantic for any islamcels out there that even halfway follow the religion.
Yeah its kind of water once you know it like most things I guess but what you hear matters, beyond music if you get verbally abused your parents that can make you feel like shit too.

Religion is all fake and yeah that call to adhan or whatever it is and islamic music just strengthens the brainwashing. I would prefer people be religious than listen to these stupid meghan trainor songs and become boss bitches though

Any form of media is
Yeah however I find music and auditory stuff could be more seemingly innocuous, especially when you dive deeper into it like with religious call to prayer and martial music.

Bach's music is the only argument proving the creation of the Universe cannot be regarded as a complete failure. Without Bach, God would be a complete second-rate figure.- Emil Cioran

Yeah however I find music and auditory stuff could be more seemingly innocuous, especially when you dive deeper into it like with religious call to prayer and martial music.
music is pretty tame compared to other media, the propaganda narratives with music are usually controlled by what isn't allowed to be shown and published rather than a more direct approach often seen with news outlets and the likes.

music is pretty tame compared to other media, the propaganda narratives with music are usually controlled by what isn't allowed to be shown and published rather than a more direct approach often seen with news outlets and the likes.
Yeah I find the fact that its less direct to actually make it more effective.

I have seen the news and music effect my mother, and I honestly think that the music has a stronger effect on her than the news does, thats just anecdote speaking of course.

Music can also be catchy and replayed over and over for a long time, unlike a news segment, since I thought of stuff like this I thought a discussion about this deserved its own post, then I autistically made all of the above.