Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

Marx thinks that the development of capitalism slowly intrgrates everyone into a common world civilization anyway.

Which is true, so far as it goes. Not quite six percent of the people of China speak English - it doesn't sound like much, but it's 90 million people. Many Westerners enjoy Japanese cartoons. Most Latin Americans know people who live in the US. Etc. It's a slow moving process, but the world is vastly more integrated than a century ago.

This is why people conflate Marxism with neoliberal identitarian leftoid capitalism. Marxists support global integration, as the left-neolibs (Clintonites, Obamaites, SJWs, etc.) do, but only as a means to world class revolution.
I differ in that I don't view a common global civilization as being inevitable or preferable because even though I call myself a communist I am also a nationalist. I see a common global civilization with aims for a world government or assembly as a tragedy, it seeks to destroy natural human biological diversity creating a monolithic uniformity which in my mind is grotesque. I believe nationalism and world class revolution is possible in terms of compatibility which separates me from most communists. I also believe that human prejudices will always remain where trying to stamp them all out is a fool's errand, the goal is to force people to cooperate with each other, but that doesn't mean they have to like each other or that all identity should be stripped away either. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I differ in that I don't view a common global civilization as being inevitable or preferable because even though I call myself a communist I am also a nationalist. I see a common global civilization with aims for a world government or assembly as a tragedy, it seeks to destroy human biological diversity creating a monolith uniformity which in my mind is grotesque. I believe nationalism and world class revolution is possible which separates me from most communists. I also believe that human prejudices will always remain where trying to stamp them all out is a fool's errand, the goal is to force people to cooperate with each other, but that doesn't mean they have to like each other or that all identity should be stripped away. :feelsjuice:

I don't think Marx would disagree with that, though he would say a class revolution has to be global.

Communists do not oppose egoism to selflessness or selflessness to egoism, nor do they express this contradiction theoretically either in its sentimental or in its highflown ideological form; they rather demonstrate its material source, with which it disappears of itself. The Communists do not preach morality at all.

They do not put to people the moral demand: love one another, do not be egoists, etc.; on the contrary, they are very well aware that egoism, just as much selflessness, is in definite circumstances a necessary form of the self-assertion of individuals. Hence, the Communists by no means want to do away with the "private individual" for the sake of the "general", selfless man. That is a statement of the imagination.

Communist theoreticians, the only Communists who have time to devote to the study of history, are distinguished precisely by the fact that they alone have discovered that throughout history the "general interest" is created by individuals who are defined as "private persons". They know that this contradiction is only a seeming one because one side of it, what is called the "general interest", is constantly being produced by the other side, private interest, and in relation to the latter is by no means an independent force with an independent history — so that this contradiction is in practice constantly destroyed and reproduced. Hence it is not a question of the Hegelian "negative unity" of two sides of the contradiction, but of the materially determined destruction of the preceding materially determined mode of life of individuals, with the disappearance of which this contradiction together with its unity also disappears.

I don't think Marx would disagree with that, though he would say a class revolution has to be global.

A class revolution can be global in terms of a proletariat revolution, but that doesn't mean we need a world government or that nationalist governments or nation states need to be abolished either. I believe in a world of nationalism where the natural human biological diversity remains intact, but one where the proletariat revolution is transnational in terms of different nations of people working together. :feelsjuice:

A class revolution can be global in terms of a proletariat revolution, but that doesn't mean we need a world government or that nationalist governments or nation states need to be abolished. I believe in a world of nationalism where the natural human biological diversity remains intact, but one where the proletariat revolution is transnational. :feelsjuice:

Marx would have said there won't be a government as such after the world revolution, whether global or national, but that there will be the "administration of things" instead of men. What would probably emerge would be loose clusters of administration based on industrial type, specialized for each region. It won't be one overarching world union, but neither will it be a bunch of national or regional governments. Control would shift directly to industrial production.Probably farmers, for example, whether in Bolivia or Canada or Indonesia, would have a farmer's council that would control the agricultural output of the whole world, and would negotiate with other sectors also so controlled when they needed something.

Last edited:
Marx would have said there won't be a government as such after the world revolution, whether global or national, but that there will be the "administration of things" instead of men. What would probably emerge would be loose clusters of administration based on industrial type, specialized for each region. It won't be one overarching world union, but neither will it be a bunch of national or regional governments. Control would shift directly to industrial production.Probably farmers, for example, whether in Bolivia or Canada or Indonesia, would have a farmer's council that would control the agricultural output of the whole world, and would negotiate with other sectors also so controlled when they needed something.
I would say there would be an administration of things assuming a post capitalist world is achievable but that it would be national or regional. I just don't share any enthusiasm for global bureaucracy whatsoever.

Once again, for me national worker associations would supervise themselves domestically in terms of having their own independence but where in terms of economic or financial trade would of course trade with other national worker associations from around the world.

For me national governments or regions is a necessary counter balance of power because for me a single power controlling the entire planet isn't achievable, desirable, sustainable, or even preferable at all. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
So strange, we're told that this is the greatest holiday consumer buying extravaganza ever here in the U.S. and even our Pontifex Maximus Jerome Powell told us yesterday that all is well where there are no brakes for this gravy train of national economic prosperity. We even have our senile president with dementia get up on the podium telling us that this is a job market nation where availability for jobs has never been better, and yet, economic volatility still persists. What could it be? I wonder, maybe because we're all being lied to where all is not well despite what they say publicly. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 682213

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o856gE8xmls

I should tag you in a upcoming thread

Just under two hours left. :feelsEhh:

:feelshehe:
DOW - 205.23
Ezgif 2 938f1f4a64

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vGiMv0-Jx8s

Last fifteen minute run up starts now. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Waiting for part 100
There will be no collapse. The US is still where it's at. There will be a recession but so what. The US will still be the preeminent world power.
All true. This is a cope. The "collapse" just means an acceleration of more leftism, and transhumanism. We may, at best, see a centuries-long decline where the United States gradually turns into something like Mexico or Brazil. Which aren't exactly "incel-paradises". Contrary to popular conception, the collapse of Rome took literally CENTURIES.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking HOPE we collapse, and collapse maximally hard and maximally soon. But I'm not getting my hope up. Most likely, society will just become even more of a walking corpse than it already is.

There is no collapse. Don't get your hopes up. Even if there is a collapse, it will only make things 10x worse.
I agree with this, except Eggman is wrong here. A collapse WOULD make things better in the long-run, as a decline in American hegemony, even a long-term one, will take Western feminists off their smug high horse and weaken female empowerment overall. It likely, however, WON'T take the form of based incel enforced monogamy pro-civilization policy, but more likely a Muslim/Chinese/TradCath/Gangsta thug rapist power struggle, as Western feminism weakens worldwide.

We likely won't be alive to see any of this, however- maybe the very beginnings of it when we are very old.

"The end of the rate hikes are just right around the corner! We're going back to zero rates and negative interest rates if we have to, too big to fail! Daddy needs a new yacht!"

Yes, because negative interest rates have worked so well for Japan the last thirty four years. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Denial is one hell of a thing concerning a nation in massive decline on the verge of total collapse. I very much look forward to the next year of events as they unfold. Going to be a lot of tears very soon and from those tears blood will run in the streets just about everywhere I imagine. Well, natural consequences are bound to just happen I suppose. I leave it all to nature and God.
:feelsjuice: :feelsEhh:

Ezgifcom gif maker 53

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GHyV9V-37zc

Last edited:
Santa rally incoming. The jews have it all rigged.

"No, no, they'll cut rates to zero in early Q1 2023, you'll see!"

"No, no, you fucking retard, Q1 2024, that's more realistic for zero rates!"

"You guys, negative interest rates are coming, that's what will save us! You'll see!"

"You guys are missing the bigger picture here, the dollar will sustain itself with devaluing euros and yen, that's the winning ticket!"

"No, no, we have to raise rates! It's the only way we can salvage the entire economic system!"

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Well, which is it gentlemen and all interested parties present? How do we rearrange the deck chairs, and, just for how long? :feelsEhh:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_Mq8SmUQk

Last edited:
Tough situation unfolding, on the one hand the biggest investors in the DOW [DJIA] stock market are putting all their money, hopes, and ambitions on a Federal Reserve financial pivot but on the other hand the IMF is calling for more increasing rate hikes on the United States which basically means no pivot whatsoever. I still stand firm on my own personal bet against the current financial system that there will be no pivot whatsoever and likewise there will be no financial economic soft landing within the U.S. either once the first wave of economic collapse emerges finally. The Federal Reserve just like the IMF is owned by the Bank Of London, so if the IMF is calling for more rate hikes on the Federal Reserve you can safely bet there will be no pivot whatsoever. 2023 will be the year all Federal Reserve pivot retards will finally die by their own stupidity, selfish greed, and arrogance. Their misguided and miscalculated bets for a financial pivot will be felt everywhere and will have huge negative ramifications going into Q1 of next year, Happy New Year chumps. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Yesterday's political fascism at the very least had some concern for the working class, but today's corporate financial fascism clearly does not at all.
I agree but do you think our corporate class somehow sees itself as fascist? I think they see themselves as right wing liberals who despise any form of regulation and social policies
Yesterday's political fascism at the very least had some concern for the working class, but today's corporate financial fascism clearly does not at all.
Yes but i think today corporate leaders see themselves as center right liberals who despise all regulations more than fascists relying on a controlling ethical state... Mmm

I agree but do you think our corporate class somehow sees itself as fascist? I think they see themselves as right wing liberals who despise any form of regulation and social policies
Those several lost generations of men will become great future destroyers of the entire world around them in the aftermath.
I hope this will come true hehe

Yes but i think today corporate leaders see themselves as center right liberals who despise all regulations more than fascists relying on a controlling ethical state... Mmm
Fascists don't like regulations, they feel they can do whatever they want whenever they want to. As for social policies, it's clear they don't care for the poor at all. :feelsjuice:

I hope this will come true hehe
It's inevitable to come true when you destroy the lives of a majority of men. It will happen. :feelsjuice:

Sorry to invade your thread :feelsEhh:. Do you ban people? There are two suspect greycels perhaps need to be reprimanded.
I shall delete this message after.
I'll look into it now. :feelsjuice:

+0.77%?
:lul::lul::lul:

One wonders how a strong job report can make stocks go down, but it appears the ambitious goal is for 75% of the nation's population to become unemployed overnight just for stocks to rally, Merry Christmas indeed. Talk about late stage capitalism on steroids as the entire system self cannibalizes its own national population just to squeeze out a corporate profit stream. Got to pump those numbers up somehow, right? CEOs need their yearly or annual bonuses.:feelsjuice:

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Tumblr e43b6d33ddacbdd9b23c2ab8002a547b 5029fa16 500 1

Last edited:
2023:

"Sure, almost the entire national population is unemployed now without jobs, but corporate profits along with the stock market are at all time highs! And really, isn't that what the entire American value system is all about in the very end? Isn't that what makes us very exceptional?" :lul: :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:

4120766e18dcb0aa21abc9b24653eed0

Last edited:
2023:

"Sure, almost the entire national population is unemployed now without jobs, but corporate profits along with the stock market are at all time highs! And really, isn't that what the entire American value system is all about in the very end? Isn't that what makes us very exceptional?" :lul: :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul:

R.53e6bfe552d7c6d15e1c6e127c162b59

At this point I wouldn't even call these flat markets, more like pathetically weak markets deep in the Christmas holiday season. :forcedsmile:

DOW +0.10% [Best holiday season eva!] :lul:
S&P500 -4.91
NASDAQ - 20.95
:feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

I just can't wait to see what Monday morning brings. :feelsclown:

:feelsaww:
Ezgifcom gif maker 59

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V7nSKqfBk6k

Ezgifcom gif maker 60

Burn money 1

Last edited:
If you're interested in a Marxist outlet without identity politics,

Too politically correct there, I wouldn't last a hour there without being censored and banned. While I am a Marxist and communist, I don't do political correctness of any kind. It's an absurd silly religion to me that should be disbanded completely as I don't care about whose feelings or emotions I hurt. I appreciate the invite nonetheless. :feelsjuice:

:feelsjuice: $BlackStone Group$

Blackstone 20200908004637

Since women are themselves biological and psychological sexual vaginal capitalists completely in reproductive behavior, the only way to dethrone their proclivity for sexual hypergamy is the death of the very political economic system that gives them their power to begin with, and if that very system is in the process of destroying itself all the more better. This is why I have created this thread, to mock feminists, to mock women, to mock Zionists, to mock capitalists, to mock neoliberalism, to mock the political status quo, to mock the Federal Reserve, to mock WallStreet, to mock the American federal government, and to mock those with ridiculous aspirations of creating a singular one world government. This thread is my public stage where I eviscerate all of you with equal hatred and contempt. I take pride, pleasure, and amusing entertainment doing it daily where upon posting tears of laughter run down my face. I amuse myself because your entire world is about to collapse all around you where you too shall come to know what it is like being powerless having no control whatsoever over your own individual lives, for me it is all rather poetic retributive justice, and so this is my personal amusement chamber. You too shall know what nothingness is real soon and what the very definition of having nothing really is about. Maybe only then you'll understand what being cursed living in a constant state of emptiness is really like. :feelsjuice:

Punishment tit fuck bdsm spanking beat bdsm whipping gifs torture gifs jumping animated 817357

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QuWIAEQBbSo

Last edited:
So, 100 bps December 13-14th 2022 then, right? I'm fearful how our hopeful Pivot™ retards will react in the markets on those days. Should be very fun and exciting to find out how. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Original 3

Last edited:
:feelsjuice: $BridgeWater Associates$

Joinesgifimage 7220790

Been listening to the grapevine tonight as I always like to know things well in advance before they happen, and well, knowledge is power as they say where that includes information. From what I've been hearing as of late, while the last two years has been all about inflation spiraling out of control soon to be hyperinflation mind you, next year the big word that will drown out inflation will be unemployment along with an increased crisis of poverty. Thankfully I'm already impoverished where I don't worry so much, I've been poor my entire life where my world remains practically the same no matter what happens. :feelskek:

Anyways, with increased unemployment, poverty, homelessness, and social political economic conflict 2023 is shaping up to look like a fantastic amusing fun year, where those of us who like chaos as myself who want to see the floodgates open wide everywhere, well, it just looks like it is going to be a fun exciting New Year. Here's to 2023, may it be the best exciting year of our lives putting down all the endless boredom within our lives of the previous decades we have already endured.

:feelsjuice: :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil::blackpill:

167003658935811588 2

Last edited:
Been listening to the grapevine tonight as I always like to know things well in advance before they happen, and well, knowledge is power as they say where that includes information. From what I've been hearing as of late, while the last two years has been all about inflation spiraling out of control soon to be hyperinflation mind you, next year the big word that will drown out inflation will be unemployment along with an increased crisis of poverty. Thankfully I'm already impoverished where I don't worry so much, I've been poor my entire life where my world remains practically the same no matter what happens. :feelskek:

Anyways, with increased unemployment, poverty, homelessness, and social political economic conflict 2023 is shaping up to look like a fantastic amusing fun year, where those of us who like chaos as myself who want to see the floodgates open wide everywhere, well, it just looks like it is going to be a fun exciting New Year. Here's to 2023, may it be the best exciting year of our lives putting down all the endless boredom within our lives of the previous decades we have already endured.

:feelsjuice: :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil::blackpill:

View attachment 682720
If what you are foretelling is true, i will not rope in 2023. My life depends on your hypothesis

Clearly the democratic political party is insane and definitely the political party of the American corporate wealthy elite as their latest move against striking railroad workers illustrates, I like to call them the American Edward Bernay's political party.

But with that being said, where does that leave us politically inside this nation, the libertarian republicans? Just as bad in my humble opinion which is why I don't vote or align with either political party. These conservatives want to return back to a traditional Christian moral and family value system. I'm very pro family myself actually because I also believe the family unit is the center of political social order within a nation state, but what are these conservatives to do with 55% of adult men who are single, unmarried, sexless, and childless? What are they going to do with the bulk and majority of American women that just aren't supportive of anything either way? Sooner or later the kid gloves are going to have to come off with women as we can no longer afford western feminism as society collapses and crumbles around us, a decision eventually will have to be made. You can either have civilization or feminism, but you cannot have both due to incompatibility and social disorder. If a majority of men in the nation are unmarried, sexless, and having no prospects for marriage, men will be motivated for nothing at all concerning general productivity inside society or having no politically patriotic allegiances, once again, you can either have civilization or feminism, but never both at the same time especially in the historical period we find ourselves now.

Then we have these conservatives talking about making America Great Again, how exactly? A majority of manufacturing, industrial factories, and good paying jobs all outsourced leaving a tyrannical service economy in place where a majority of men are forced to become indentured wage slaves where anymore the income provided is so entirely horrible men cannot even afford a roof over their own heads to live under.

When the famine reaches these shores where people and men live in the cold dark streets destitute, what then will these good Christian conservatives do next? Invite people in their own individual homes sharing food, security, and warmth? I doubt it, in fact, if their poor destitute neighbors become too much of a problem or burden I can easily envision them shooting their poor neighbors in their backsides just to maintain their own individual standard of living.

They want to discuss returning the United States back to its former greatness but they don't speak about the majority of men's lives they've already destroyed, and moreover, their notions of making this nation great is always about punishing the poor or simply eliminating them altogether. What's always funny is they'll hide behind traditional Christian social moral values or virtues while they do it. Everybody wants to talk about rebuilding this nation or returning it back to greatness, but every time I listen to these discussions nobody ever seems to present a realistic concrete ambition to do so, simply put, this nation is so entirely damned. :feelsjuice:

GLDmXe6

Last edited:
In collapsed western nations without any significant natural resources and amid spent energy depletions concerning modern technological industrial societies the absurd excesses of western neoliberal feminism in an economically and monetarily bankrupted financial system can no longer be financially afforded as the general public welfare system dissolves completely, moreover, in collapsed societies the antagonistic division between men and women socially will prove to be disastrous concerning retaining any semblance of social political order in the horrific aftermath, feminism will simply be unable to persist anymore. The death of western feminism can only lead to one particular way and that's an inevitability that all women cannot escape from. The last sixty years of western feminism will be seen for the dystopian nightmarish hellscape it really is and once western societies collapse one by one it will be remembered by a majority of western men in living memory as such. :feelsjuice:

Ezgifcom gif maker 62

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHZonzHWjQc

Last edited:
I love foids dressed as santa claus or elves lol
With this disastrous national economy of ours here in the U.S. domestically I like to imagine there are a bunch of foids sucking dick this Christmas. I mean for all the chaos that's coming to this nation eventually they might as well practice their survival skills now well in advance. :feelsjuice: