Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

"This will all end the same exact way eventually, the death of the United States dollar and a national economic financial default. Essentially this will be a national bankruptcy."

No shit Sherlock, that's how they plan on initiating the singular global electronic digital currency model and eventually a one world government. In order to do so first however they must destroy the United States internally. Water is fucking wet Captain Obvious. :feelsjuice:

Tumblr ll66k3W6jR1qa3sxfo1 500

FD489C0

Last edited:
Hmm, currently polling only 23% of market participants are betting for a 75bps come this December 14th or 15th. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Well, that means roughly 77% of market participants are on Team Pivot Hope™ concerning ongoing financial investments or market transactions, that's going to end ugly I'm betting by the end of this month. What could go wrong? Place your bets now.

:lul::lul::feelshaha::feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsdevil::feelshehe:

ConsiderateFirmKodiakbear size restricted

Tim curry

Last edited:
Well, I'll leave my personal echo chamber of amusement in this thread tonight with one final post as I won't be returning back until Tuesday evening I'm afraid, have to go try in rejoining the workforce the next couple of days to make money for cigarettes, weed, and booze going into the New Year. We all have our own individual vices, am I right? Those are are mine along with cooming. :feelsEhh:

Market forecasts next week? Well, it could go any way really being that this is the Christmas domestic corporate retail season, still, if there are any upticks at all they will be extremely short lived as I expect a national train wreck, crisis, and tragedy coming 2023 well into the New Year.

However, I leave this thread temporarily in my usual spirit of things hoping for a sea of economic red all next week playing my part of the Christmas Grinch. :feelsdevil:

Feliz Navidad everybody! That includes all the watching dumb whores, cunts, twats, or even curious investigative FEDS in our thread audience tonight. :feelsjuice:

Ezgifcom gif maker 64

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ihW56Xa3XGQ

Ezgifcom gif maker 63

Tough job market, I don't think I'm going to get my weed, cigarettes, or booze money into the New Year after all, so many layoffs and hiring freezes currently which is strange because our national statistics astonishingly say there are job openings everywhere. Ah well, these things happen I suppose, I guess that I will have to preoccupy my time somehow. :feelsthink::feelshehe::feelsEhh:

Well, what can we look forward to this new week, let's see here. :feelsstudy:

1. Team Pivot Hope™ Are the federal fund rate bets on the table presently going forth into the New Year solid, or, is everybody going to get hosed down with golden showers on their backsides before 2022 is over? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

2. Digital dollar, looks like the Federal Reserve has a new trick up its sleeve in reshuffling the enormous absurd national debt expenditures, who is buying into it? What we need ladies and gentlemen is a quadrillion dollar digital coin to restructure our enormous absurd national debts and expenditures, we shall call it FedCoins. Think of the Federal Reserve as the new FTX but with even less accountability. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

3. Reduced corporate financial earnings end of Q3 2022 which roughly translates into reduced corporate income bonuses. I'm sorry, but no, you're not getting that third vacation home for next year, and as far as sniffing cocaine off the buttcheeks of some expensive $10,000.00 hooker in Las Vegas or elsewhere, that's not happening either. You have all those banking firms laying people off left and right as well.

4. Christmas commercial retail sales, is everything really fine and dandy concerning corporate holiday profits this year, or, is everybody just being sold a bunch of statistical fabricated and contrived deceptive bullshit?
Happy christmas merry christmas

Last edited:
Just like economic crony capitalism with its myths of equal opportunity, meritocracy, freedom, free choice, fairness, hard work equaling reward, or so on, vaginal sexual capitalism of a woman revolves around myths of love, romance, fidelity, chivalry, sincerity, personality, and the like. Just as the economic capitalist employs these illusions to keep the worker on the treadmill of the proverbial rat race in controlled submission, women employ similar illusions in strategy to keep men who are sexual proletarians under their direct control. At the end of the day the economic capitalist exploits the human resources of labor for profit, the vaginal capitalist that is women exploits the resources or labors of men for their own advantages. The economic capitalist monopolizes everything taking the majority of profits away from their workers, the vaginal capitalist that is woman sells the sexual ideal of love which she charges a continual transactional fee or price on the part of a man within the physical exchange of reproductive sexual intercourse. The economic capitalist doesn't really care about fairness concerning their workers at all and the vaginal capitalist that is woman doesn't really care about love in men, at the end of each day it is always about the monopoly of resources or the lack of concerning scarcity within an entirely reinforcing closed system of negative social interaction. The economic capitalist monopolizes the means of production over the worker proletariat, the sexual vaginal capitalist monopolizes the means of sexual reproduction or intercourse over the male sexual proletariat. Just as the international venture economic capitalist sees the entire world as their chess board of profit viewing worker proletariats as savagely disposable, expendable, or replaceable, the female vaginal sexual capitalist views all male sexual proletarians as disposable, expendable, or replaceable as well for in the female mind society as a whole is their monopoly game chess board of competing sexual advantages over men. The economic capitalist views their monopoly of production in terms of utility or value to be bought, traded, and sold at market rates, the female sexual vaginal capitalist sees their reproductive ability as the utility and value to be sold at auction market trading rates. Just as society collapses economically exploited and outcast males will seize the means of economic production of their oppressive aggressors, sexually exploited and outcast males will also seize the means of sexual reproduction as well. :feelsjuice:

BoilingWetBillygoat max 1mb

Last edited:
Just like economic crony capitalism with its myths of equal opportunity, meritocracy, freedom, free choice, fairness, hard work equaling reward, or so on, vaginal sexual capitalism of a woman revolves around myths of love, romance, fidelity, chivalry, sincerity, personality, and the like. Just as the economic capitalist employs these illusions to keep the worker on the treadmill of the proverbial rat race in controlled submission, women employ similar illusions in strategy to keep men who are sexual proletarians under their direct control. At the end of the day the economic capitalist exploits the human resources of labor for profit, the vaginal capitalist that is women exploits the resources or labors of men for their own advantages. The economic capitalist monopolizes everything taking the majority of profits away from their workers, the vaginal capitalist that is woman sells the sexual ideal of love which she charges a continual transactional fee or price on the part of a man within the physical exchange of reproductive sexual intercourse. The economic capitalist doesn't really care about fairness concerning their workers at all and the vaginal capitalist that is woman doesn't really care about love in men, at the end of each day it is always about the monopoly of resources or the lack of concerning scarcity within an entirely reinforcing closed system of negative social interaction. The economic capitalist monopolizes the means of production over the worker proletariat, the sexual vaginal capitalist monopolizes the means of sexual reproduction or intercourse over the male sexual proletariat. Just as the international venture economic capitalist sees the entire world as their chess board of profit viewing worker proletariats as savagely disposable, expendable, or replaceable, the female vaginal sexual capitalist views all male sexual proletarians as disposable, expendable, or replaceable as well for in the female mind society as a whole is their monopoly game chess board of competing sexual advantages over men. The economic capitalist views their monopoly of production in terms of utility or value to be bought, traded, and sold at market rates, the female sexual vaginal capitalist sees their reproductive ability as the utility and value to be sold at auction market trading rates. Just as society collapses economically exploited and outcast males will seize the means of economic production of their oppressive aggressors, sexually exploited and outcast males will also seize the means of sexual reproduction as well. :feelsjuice:

View attachment 683361
A rough draft sharing some of my more deeper thoughts on what I believe is the crux issue of it all. :feelsjuice:

@PLA1092
@Fat Link
@Leaving Hope
@eternallysadistic
@WizardofSoda
@RandomGuy
@proudweeb
@Cybersex is our hope
@Justdone
@universallyabhorred
@Nikalas
@Puppeter
@based_meme
@kek1
@JayGoptri
@Indracel
Ezgif 5 0e1939d84e

Last edited:
:feelsjuice:

How far can oil climb in price eventually? Dollars just don't buy as much of the stuff anymore as it used to.

How long before $200.00 a barrel of oil? :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Think of this thread where late stage economic capitalism and late stage western feminism collides with each other [as they're essentially symptoms of the same very disease] until an orgy of violence collapses society and civilization itself, I hope everybody who reads my thread here enjoys themselves fully within observing attendance. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Last edited:

View attachment 683361
Normies are the proletariat; sub 5 males have long since descended below even that. :yes:

Normies are the proletariat; sub 5 males have long since descended below even that. :yes:
Indentured working class male slaves, either employed or not employed. We all exist one form or another on the technocratic corporate plantation system model. :blackpill::feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Consider this a tough historical lesson ladies concerning sexual equity, unfortunately for you, it's going to take for you the complete collapse of human civilization everywhere across the entire planet to finally learn your lesson. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::blackpill::feelsjuice:

Last edited:
New missile strikes inside Russia, think of this as direct attack by the (((west))) to preserve a dying dollar and national economy monetarily. Now here comes the fun part, which will happen first, the death of the dollar or global thermonuclear war? So very exciting, I can't wait to find out either way. Also, fuck all C.I.A. spooks and affiliates worldwide. :feelsEhh:

If I just some random poor nobody can see all this, who else do you think can also see this worldwide in observance? :feelsdevil:

"The American way of life is simply indispensable, our exceptional way of life is non negotiable."

Sure, how far do you want to destroy the entire planet to save a rotten decaying bowl of fruit? It of course doesn't matter to me because I want the floodgates of chaos opened up worldwide, fun thing about being a non-aligned spectator.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What will it be motherfuckers? I'm curious what choice you'll make push come to shove. :feelsjuice: Tick, tock. :lul: :lul:

The final countdown has already begun, right? :feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:
DelightfulOffensiveFattaileddunnart size restricted

Rotten rotting

Last edited:
Alright, Credit Suisse got bailed out by the Saudis. Next question, how many more months realistically speaking will Saudi Arabia leave the dollar fold? How much longer do we got? :feelskek::feelskek:

Mbs king salman saudi arabia edit
Neil degrasse tyson money on fire

Last edited:
Until tomorrow morning, oh, and by the way, I don't think Santa is coming this year, by Santa I mean a Santa Rally for 2022. Sorry, Santa is currently on vacation, he can't make it this year at all. The lack of corporate bonuses will be the least of your problems or worries very soon. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Santa11

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecRs1sWZIL4

Our stock market opening looks a bit flat today, let's see what happens. :feelsjuice:

Ezgifcom gif maker 78

I think our Pontifex Maximus Jerome Powell is losing his mojo, what else can I say? :feelsEhh:

:feelshehe:
DOW - 310.90??
MldpwiqacxtE AimhBmX0uokeM5vc4ALO20189711b

DOW - 328.72??
Ezgifcom gif maker 67

DOW - 384.18
Ezgifcom gif maker 68

Last edited:
Just over two hours left. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::blackpill:

DOW - 441.44???

Just over a single hour left now. :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil::blackpill:

DOW - 477.44?????
Ezgifcom gif maker 84

IT won't touch this, suck it bitches at Reddit. I piss in all of your faces, drink it up. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Last edited: