Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The girl I have been seeing recently...

MountainBird

MountainBird

Waiting for info.
-
There is this girl I have been seeing recently. She is really cute. Young and petite. If only I could have her as my girl... The cute kisses and hugs. The romance... But, I just can't. Even though she is younger than I am, I can barely maintain eye contact. I am able to maintain eye contact with girls, but I just can't do it with her. And if her grandmother sees me talking to her... What if she flares up and says I am trying to "spoil a little child." She definitely knows that I like her though. Like the way she looks at me whenever I pass by. But her grandmother is always there.
My brother just reminded me about the legal consequences of dating her. If people see my with her, they might react negatively and possibly physically. Her family also. Then the police and the court. Then the prison and the......... She isn't a child though. Just not up to 18 years.

fuck outta here with that bullshit

There is this girl I have been seeing recently. She is really cute. Young and petite. If only I could have her as my girl... The cute kisses and hugs. The romance... But, I just can't. Even though she is younger than I am, I can barely maintain eye contact. I am able to maintain eye contact with girls, but I just can't do it with her. And if her grandmother sees me talking to her... What if she flares up and says I am trying to "spoil a little child." She definitely knows that I like her though. Like the way she looks at me whenever I pass by. But her grandmother is always there.
My brother just reminded me about the legal consequences of dating her. If people see my with her, they might react negatively and possibly physically. Her family also. Then the police and the court. Then the prison and the......... She isn't a child though. Just not up to 18 years.
go fuck yourself.

88422EF1 09C0 4F6C 9FA5 B5236337B8E8

Nice book, GrAYcel

I have a life, ain’t got no time to read all that

depending on where you live, she might still be legal even if she's not 18

Did IT schedule a brigade or something today

he has contact to girls, fcking fakecel, instant ban for this sexhaver

what is age difference over 4-3 years its werid man

this thread glows in the dark

I feel like this nigga is walking a little girl home from school everyday :feelskek:

Dont trust them new GrAY glow niggers over there :feelsmusic:

@The Enforcer we have another one....

depending on where you live, she might still be legal even if she's not 18
18yo toilets are already used up and wrecked cum dumps. Prime pussy is 13-16yo.

Greycel fakecel. :feelsjuice:

fakecel out

Gladly AoC here is 14 but still a bad country full of hypocrites who dislike it. Go for her, fight with her against these gross people on her family

Kill yourself
Shes getting her pussy blown out by Chad as your write about her

GlowNigger PedoLarper