Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

Do you predict a Mad Max-esque scenario?
It will be a mixture of Mad Max, government political economic collapse, civil war, and quite possibly World War III added onto it. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Last edited:
Say it with me now, flat markets, flat markets, and more flat markets. :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:
Giphy

:hax:

Another pathetic attempt at a market short squeeze today with a last hour sell off? It's almost as if today is a lot like yesterday. I can smell the desperation in the air, can you? :feelshehe:

7a2

Down, down, and down she goes. :feelsEhh:
200w

And now we just wait for the sell off to commence. :feelsEhh:
Bull

Wow, we're testing all key resistance levels today, aren't we? Of course all I see are a bunch of ones and zeros on an electronic screen. Another crawling day, isn't it? :feelsEhh:

Skeleton crawling

It be worse in europe

It be worse in europe
The U.S. dollar controls all of Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Western Europe. Once the dollar dies the influence of American empire dies with it where all those different nations I suspect will experience their own inner or internal turmoil. :feelsjuice:

:feelshehe: Fifth down reversal today?
DOW -18.03
Ezgif 3 edfc04066a

This market today is so extremely flat and stagnant that it makes a woman's flat ass or butt cheeks look round. :feelsEhh:

Download

Last edited:
:feelshehe: Much better.
DOW - 34.98
Ezgif 1 900e249819

Less than two hours left upon close. :feelsEhh:

:feelshehe:
DOW - 45.34
Ezgif 2 df3327f3e0

:feelshehe: One hour left.
DOW -72.57
Ezgif 5 0830583a4d

:feelshehe: Just over thirty minutes left.
DOW - 57.51
Ezgif 5 37788921c1

:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
DOW + 5.14 [ 00.16%]
S&P500 - 18.75
NASDAQ - 76.06
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Ezgif 3 6f356ef668

167769109350091064 1

Strategic retreat from Ukrainian Bahkmut, well, that says everything, doesn't it? :feelsEhh:

Who is ready for a housing and real estate market crash worse than 2008? It's coming very soon. Foreclosure is going to become a very popular word again. Going to be a lot of unemployed construction workers and real estate agents as well. :feelsEhh:

Shutterstock 44006419 e1665586139217

Individual personal bankruptcies soaring everywhere, but truth be told, the entire United States and its federal government has been bankrupted since 2008. We had the illusion of wealth, money, and prosperity until very recently. :feelsEhh:

Michael scott my life oh my oo2dim647kxjytxs

167769109350091064 1

Last edited:
"DOW futures rise on Salesforce!"

CavernousIdealElver max 1mb

Helping Ukrainians carry out terrorist attacks inside Russia, well, no wonder why the DOW is up today. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Is Brazil more likely to collapse than the US?

Prediction: All economic gains of this week will be wiped out next week. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back