Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

Inflation numbers come out tomorrow.

National GDP numbers comes out this Thursday.

FOMC jawboning meeting next week.

Today looks like your average pump and dump. The real tell will be between tomorrow and this Friday. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

Ah, Chinese New Year, that explains today's moves. :feelsjuice:
"Quick, the Chinese are out on yearly temporary holiday, pump those fucking numbers up now while they're away not manning the desks!"
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Couldn't sustain the DOW +300.00 economic rally, hour and fifteen minutes left to go. :feelsjuice:

DOW +200.00 withers away and dies, thirty four minutes left. :feelsjuice:

DOW +200.00 withers away and dies, thirty four minutes left. :feelsjuice:
Last twenty minute intervening pump up, it's American tradition at this point in this joke of an economic financial system, today's rocky up and down intraday trading tells me desperation is paramount.

"Stocks are up today because of corporate earnings!"

I call bullshit. :feelsjuice:

Trying to retrace that +300.00 line before the close, yeah, totally natural and organic intraday market moves. Not manipulated or rigged at all!
:lul::lul::lul:

Fun watching manipulated market data in real time for eight hours straight, I live for this shit every single day. The rest of this week and next week will be the real story, I think today's intraday will be temporary and short lived as the next leg down is coming pretty fast. My own personal current bet and gamble as a man with no money whatsoever who merely watches out of pure morbid curiosity. Another day in this thread of, "When will this motherfucker crash and burn?" As always I am its active host. :feelsjuice:

Ezgif 2 764bf2c649

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7nj1gfQiio

Last edited:
Mandy Muse as my sex slave :ahegao:
@MarquisDeSade

10% inflation here in sweden, with sky rocketing electricity prices making it hard to live here in sweden now, with the blue conservative government making it even worse

It will never happend cope harder

10% inflation here in sweden, with sky rocketing electricity prices making it hard to live here in sweden now, with the blue conservative government making it even worse
They try to say some bullshit number like 8% here but everybody knows it's more like 26% inside the U.S. right now. Our government metrics are fake as fuck. :feelsjuice:

Soon there will be nowhere to run or hide, soon. :feelsjuice:
When? It's always colapse in ten years, ten years after there is no. Stop coping, it will be shitter but the same guys will rule

At least in Europe they're a little more honest concerning statistical metrics, here in the U.S. we like our fraudulent revisionism and total fabrications of all statistical data, so much so that the former Soviet Union has nothing on us presently. Master liars and bullshitters over here. :feelsjuice:

When? It's always colapse in ten years, ten years after there is no. Stop coping, it will be shitter but the same guys will rule
Less than two years away, I reserve the last final laugh all to myself. :feelsEhh:

@Nikalas

And of course the U.S. is charging everybody in Europe ridiculous high prices for LNG natural gas shipped over the Atlantic, with friends like us, who needs enemies? :feelsjuice::yes:

When will the $2.3 plus quadrillion dollars worth of financial derivatives finally explode? Welcome to the financial derivative economy or market, very soon it will go boom. :feelsthink::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

[Boom. :society:]
Explosion boom

Last edited:
@Nikalas

And of course the U.S. is charging everybody in Europe ridiculous high prices for LNG natural gas shipped over the Atlantic, with friends like us, who needs enemies? :feelsjuice::yes:
That's why the dow has started to plateau, while the economy is technically in the shitter most countries cope with other countries like USA helping us

That's why the dow has started to plateau, while the economy is technically in the shitter most countries cope with other countries like USA helping us
Pretty much. :feelsjuice:

Marquis! I came here to take over your business! Well, you dont have any, so... want to talk, debate on something?

Marquis! I came here to take over your business! Well, you dont have any, so... want to talk, debate on something?
Nope, just looking forward to the demise of the entire United States, that is the overall purpose of this thread. :feelsjuice:

It's going to be a red kind of day, my favorite kinds of days. :feelsEhh:

Look at them desperately trying to pump up that fat pig today. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Repeat after me, there will be no Federal Reserve Pivot™, consumption is down virtually all across the board, and the Federal Reserve will raise rates for the rest of the year along with the foreseeable future. It's over for all of you, get fucked. As you have been dicking around the American working class for twenty plus years, no seriously, get fucked. I hope you motherfuckers lose everything, once more, get fucked. Eat shit, eat a fucking bag of dicks. :feelsjuice:

Ezgif 2 cd2b9bc792

Last edited:
Right back at sweet spot, four hours left to go. :feelsEhh:

:feelshehe:
DOW - 25.13
Ezgif 1 8e8b9aa602

+0.0087% :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

"Economy is strong as hell."

So now the discussion is cutting rates for the very wealthy [QE] while basically ushering financial austerity [QT] for everybody else, these assholes simply refuse to die or perish. Always off to the next big con or organized theft, they never stop. Well, until one day natural forces stops them in their tracks.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
And now that the new big con has been presented to the public to digest the markets now levitate up, so annoying. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Federal Reserve: "We got one foot on the gas [QE], and the other foot on the brake [QT]. We got this, trust us! We got the capabilities in our financial toolbox here!"

Fucking bozo clowns. :feelsclown:

Giphy

Last edited:
Federal Reserve: "We got one foot on the gas [QE], and the other foot on the brake [QT]. We got this, trust us! We got the capabilities in our financial toolbox here!"

Fucking bozo clowns. :feelsclown:

View attachment 699358
So essentially a national economic default all the while simultaneously bailing out banks and the very wealthy, I fucking hate these people with every fiber in my being, it is unreal. How much of the future have you robbed of young men already? These motherfuckers want to rob even more!

[This is what today's market rally is all about, FYI. :reeeeee:] :feelsUgh::feelsseriously:

5268f99ae75d9502ba30bc71330ed77b w200

Last edited:
Stocks going down currently, do free markets even still exist here? We'll find out because all I see is the Federal Reserve that owns everything including the United States government itself representing a bunch of global kleptocrats. Just less than two hours left. :feelsjuice:

Boomer logic: "I've paid my entire life in taxes for social security, pensions, and retirement plans, the money is mine, it is owed to me!"

If it was up to me you would receive nothing for all the lives of younger generations of men you have utterly destroyed along with the political mismanagement you allowed to happen going back all the way to the 1960s. You deserve nothing but squalor you left on the backs of younger generations, I want to see you suffer greatly for once of all the poor choices you've made turning entire future generations into financial debt slaves. You're owed nothing, just as you have transformed the entire future into nothing for future generations. I hate and despise all of you, the same kind of apathy you have shown you deserve right back in kind. :feelsjuice:

Condescending wonka

Last edited:
"NYSE stocks halted for wild price swings." Yeah, nothing unnormal about that, simply routine over here, right? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

"NYSE stocks halted for wild price swings." Yeah, nothing unnormal about that, simply routine over here, right? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Oh, it was a malfunctioning glitch? How about that? Well, the Soviet Union had many market or economic trading glitches as well right until it collapsed in 1992. Buy hey, human history is never quite the same but it most certainly rhymes. :lul::lul::lul:

They think to themselves that nobody notices anything, bunch of dumb short sighted motherfuckers really. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
"Economic fundamentals no longer matter, neither does massive political corruption, and neither does an increasingly impoverished nation. We're pumping this bitch up regardless." Got it, describes all of today's moves, simply put. :feelsjuice:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRGIrrjuLYAMoney printer go brr jerome powell

Last edited:
Only in this bullshit nation will you find untold horrors like this that is completely normalized. :feelsjuice:

Geez, I hope there isn't another NYSE glitch tomorrow, what are the odds of that happening two days in a row? That would simply be inconceivable. :feelsEhh: Also, closer to World War III it seems by all reports, you know, I sometimes hope a majority of this nation gets nuked. I like to think of myself as an apocalyptic surviving warlord raider like the video game Fallout, I think that I could accurately pull it off. As a reminder, there is three more trading days left of this week. :feelsjuice:

Burn, baby, burn. Sooner or later it all will. :feelsdevil:

Ezgif 2 98047bf064

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fVvjbzYzmKg

Last edited: