Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The best place to lose K H H status and contact maxx

JJtheIncel

JJtheIncel

Veteran
★★★★
I was lying in bed and i realized that church can be used as a way to lose 3/4 letters. It will take a few months ,but you can eventually touchmax.
@FiveFourManlet
@StormlitAqua is this legit or am i just coping

if you are a incel and try to do this you probably end up in jail or killed

Ideal option for standard incels

why would you want to hold hands with old femoids

No bro. It will not work. I say this as someone who had been raised in a Christian religion.

Last edited:
No bro. It will not work. I say this as someone who had been raised in a Christian religion.
I too was raised Christian, and can confirm this

I thought you would say School for the Blind.

I find that being involved in the church increases potential of finding non-thot, virgin, and other women of higher quality than anywhere else (church is the only place I've seen 20+ virgin women)... but does not increase your overall chances very much. They are still largely lookist, and the only thing is that they value masculinity/independence/"christian male chastity" a bit more than normal thots. You may be able to fraud a point or two by having your own car/home, being a devout man, masculine, etc... but lookism still prevails. A 4 like me becomes maybe a 5 in a church setting... which is positive.

The one other drawback... you will meet higher quality women no doubt... but there will definitely be less of them. For example, the are zero (literally zero) regular worshipers at my chruch that are women between 18-29. The two exceptions are a married woman who might be younger than 30 (she might be older, hard to tell) and a high school age girl that comes like once a month (I know she's high school age b/c she wore a local HS hoodie). Good thots are hard to come by as we know... Feminism and hypergamy won the culture war.

As a note... I have actually had zero success in the church, and my 3 dates (all failures... never lead to second date) in my life all came secularly.

One other thing, if you go to a traditional chruch, people will love you because you are young. Many consider traditional churches to be "dying", so any young men that show up will be treated very kindly by everyone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back