Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Movement/Militia (law abiding) update and contact email for the Incel Protection Force

it will end up being nuked
I am not a fed
4c2

I hope that the burgercels here aren't that dumb
pffft if only.....
Freedom of speech, right to assembly and the full ambit of the Second Amendment safeguards are strong constitutional guarantees to our putative operations. Also, I am a former officer (captain) in the original Michigan Militia and have extensive experience in this domain so please STFU and go back to venerating jew cock.
it doesn't work like that you stinky inkwell

Sarcasm asides I really think organizing as a political movement will somehow be profitable, but it is impossible in our modern times to utter a single word without being labeled as a terrorist.
Better just stick to MRA movements.

nah bro this seems like some fed bullshit

We will conduct training operations and likewise deploy our personnel in public relations endeavors to promote awareness of what I would frame as a basic human rights issue.
i don't think this will work.

Please read my entire post history my esteemed and venerable brother. You will see that I am and always have been entirely genuine, forthright and honest in my representations here concerning my efforts to organize the brothers irl. My thanks to you and the other mods for providing this wonderful service for the community as without it, none of these ideas would ever see the light of day. Also, if you were to join and lend your authority and gravitas to the movement, you would certainly be ranked as the commander of our incel online militia movement.

it will end up being nuked

View attachment 1008707

pffft if only.....

it doesn't work like that you stinky inkwell

Sarcasm asides I really think organizing as a political movement will somehow be profitable, but it is impossible in our modern times to utter a single word without being labeled as a terrorist.
Better just stick to MRA movements.
I don't agree. As I've said many times before, you guys need to disabuse yourselves of the sorts of nonsensical ideas you must have picked up watching episodes of Law and Order or gods know what. It is not so easy for the police to secure an indictment when the speech being uttered is protected.

BrothERs, since many of you have rightfully begun to doubt whether I have the courage of my ideological convictions and since no tangible actions have been yet forthcoming from me in furtherance of consummating our shared vision of an Incel liberation movement and corresponding Incel Protection Force irl, I am adumbrating below some practical steps that I am presently taking to ensure that these objectives are realized as soon as it practicable. See below for the plans I have formulated as well as the current status of each:

1. Create new, untraceable email address which can be used for facilitating private correspondence between myself and prospective Incel Protection Force (IPF) soldiers (COMPLETED)

2. Establish a shadow/virtual IPF by conscripting viable potential recruits from amongst the most worthy and esteemed comrades on these forums (PENDING)

3. Contact local comrades within a reasonable geographic proximity to discuss the possibility of collaborating on real world training operations and public relations efforts (PENDING)

4. Purchase bullhorn, large folding table and custom-made incel themed flag for purposes of setting up an incel public relations outreach station at a suitable local public venue (PENDING)

5. Create a formal ideological template/manifesto which will effectively and concisely articulate our collective grievances and our entirely lawful plans to ameliorate and redress said grievances (PENDING)

6. Solicit constructive feedback from my esteemed BrothERs in Arms on these forums regarding the above propositions (PENDING)

The contact email for the newly inaugurated Incel Protection Force can be obtained by anyone whom I deem to be trusted and who sends me a PM requesting this information. Incel Power!
I'm in nyc, is this close enough to join?

Lmfao you are 5 years old :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Read my post history. I have a JD and teach constitutional law to undergraduates, or did so anyways until I lost my job last week.

I'm in nyc, is this close enough to join?
Not close enough to participate in collaborative joint training operations but you can definitely represent our organization out there in your own local area since I am planning on having a sort of national network with local leadership that will coordinate and arrange operations amongst the individual members. I appreciate your interest and support my brother.

Not close enough to participate in collaborative joint training operations but you can definitely represent our organization out there in your own local area since I am planning on having a sort of national network with local leadership that will coordinate and arrange operations amongst the individual members. I appreciate your interest and support my brother.
If there is any other nyc cels on this forum I could meetup with them and we could form a nyc network

Thank you my brother and I will await whatever insightful and illuminating suggestions you may have in furtherance of creating some cognizable ideological template for our cause.
Will i get to finally hold an AK47 and customize it yourself and you will pay for it?

Why did you delete my other thread on here sir? I am going to have to repost it now.

If there is any other nyc cels on this forum I could meetup with them and we could form a nyc network
I agree comrade. We need to have representation in as many states as possible since obviously inceldom is an international phenomena and one of fundamental human rights that transcends state boundaries.

Why did you delete my other thread on here sir? I am going to have to repost it now.

Because asking a bunch a guys to gather for a cause like this is most certainly fedbait.

So if I join what would my role be and if we grow in large numbers then what?

Will i get to finally hold an AK47 and customize it yourself and you will pay for it?
I have a considerable arsenal of personal firearms which include multiple shotguns, several handguns, three or four old school bolt action rifles and my personal firearm of choice which is the AK47 that is featured in my pfp. But yes, I plan on financing much of the operations myself.

Because asking a bunch a guys to gather for a cause like this is most certainly fedbait.
With respect, that is ridiculous. I am not advocating for anything illegal. I have been a member in excellent standing on these forums since 2018 and have consistently been a law abiding member of the community. I have a law degree and know precisely the limits of the first and second amendments. I am not bringing any disrepute upon you or these forums and am instead providing our comrades with hope so that they need not eventually rope.

I'm pro-free speech and all, especially when there's humor that comes from it, but is fedposting allowed here?

I have a considerable arsenal of personal firearms which include multiple shotguns, several handguns, three or four old school bolt action rifles and my personal firearm of choice which is the AK47 that is featured in my pfp. But yes, I plan on financing much of the operations myself.
Are you able to pay for my nose treatment aswell? Also do you have access to MP7 submachine gun?

So if I join what would my role be and if we grow in large numbers then what?
Well I think we would have to have some sort of meritocracy in place to ensure that the ranking members are properly vetted and have the necessary credentials, experience and skills to qualify them for leadership type positions. For example, I am a 43 year old incel, have a law degree, teach at a university and have experience as a former officer in the original Michigan Militia and as such, I would at least propose myself as a candidate for officer rank. But we would have to match abilities with skills and job function, just as is done in the army.

I'm pro-free speech and all, especially when there's humor that comes from it, but is fedposting allowed here?
GTFO here you jew scum. This is not fed posting. I am not advocating for anything illegal. Stop narcing me out you disgusting kike.

Are you able to pay for my nose treatment aswell? Also do you have access to MP7 submachine gun?
I'm not extremely wealthy but I do have considerable financial resources at my disposal but I would insist on spending that money in furtherance of our collective objectives for the movement and not on any one particular individual since we need to think as a group and structure our methodology accordingly.

Lol most men nowadays are single and lonely we out number the feds 1000:1 if not more. But we are a peaceful movement.

Please elaborate my esteemed sir.
you can frame sex as a human right all you want, but this compromises women's agency and normies will not accept this. the most you can possibly achieve out of all of this is maybe full legalization of prostitution, but that is even a stretch.

Honestly though why do we not have the right to gather IRL to promote our message? Like I said lots of men are single they’d be more prone to join our side once they hear the truth of the modern dating scene.

you can frame sex as a human right all you want, but this compromises women's agency and normies will not accept this. the most you can possibly achieve out of all of this is maybe full legalization of prostitution, but that is even a stretch.
The guy is a fucking troll at minimum. Anyone with a JD would know that it infringes on personal rights and autonomy, but he seems oblivious to that.

The right to pursue happiness is literally in the constitution and happiness can and is measured by way of the typical metrics such as sexual satisfaction and personal intimacy. Entitling every man to his looksmatch is not some infringement upon female rights but rather works well to the favor of all since it will ensure that no people will experience loneliness and that there is a more equitable allocation of sexual resources, in much the same way that the Bolsheviks sought to allocate and redistribute the wealth more fairly.

Honestly though why do we not have the right to gather IRL to promote our message? Like I said lots of men are single they’d be more prone to join our side once they hear the truth of the modern dating scene.
Exactly. These fucking conspiratorial minded ass clowns on here are just going to try and stifle this conversation because they always think that anyone who has the wherewithal, the intelligence and the personal fortitude to put this together must ipso facto be a fed on here indulging in some fantastical larp.

I'm not extremely wealthy but I do have considerable financial resources at my disposal but I would insist on spending that money in furtherance of our collective objectives for the movement and not on any one particular individual since we need to think as a group and structure our methodology accordingly.
Meaning youd let your individuals down if they ever got wounded or hurt meaning you dont have the financial means to even treat your incel brothers wounded on the battlefield.

Its bound to fail.

It’s because I’ve got balls nigga fuck society
Fuck society, indeed. Remember not to lose your brains though when glowpost to show big your balls are.

because incels already have a bad reputation. any bluepilled normie would not associate with that lable.
Please read my full message above. I am advocating that we set up a network of distributing literature in public venues. Handbills will be written by talented propaganda officers and will be concise in effectively articulating our grievances and at least getting society to recognize that this is a legitimate issue of concern. Frame it as either human rights under the auspices of the right to pursue happiness or as a right to be free of self destructive isolation. Suicide rates amongst incels must be extremely high and that alone ought to be cause for concern.

It’s because I’ve got balls nigga fuck society
Please ignore that fucking cunt nigger jew cock sucker. He comes in to every single thread that I post here and tries to insinuate that I am a fed. He is jealous of my obviously superior intellect, the fact that I actually graduated law school and am able to engender real support and loyalty from amongst the ranks of the future incel soldiers here.

he said in the title of the thread, it would be law abiding
Brother, can you please make sure that your comrade and friend Master doesn't delete this most excellent thread? I think that faggot cock sucker based meme reported me here and got his attention as he just deleted another one of my threads here.

giving up and rotting
are they? i think being a non participant in society is a form of protest in itself. ldar should be reframed as "not participating". when you "drop out" of society, it implies you need to fit in society. reframe it so society needs men like us. think of it like this:
"Men are dropping out of society" this would be reframed as "Men are refusing to participate in society"
if we want society to change, we need a bargaining chip.

Meaning youd let your individuals down if they ever got wounded or hurt meaning you dont have the financial means to even treat your incel brothers wounded on the battlefield.

Its bound to fail.
I am not sure how you reached that conclusion on the basis of what I had said. I would lead our soldiers from the front ranks and never let a comrade down or leave a soldier behind. But this is all a theoretical discussion since I am not advocating for any violence here. I would never ask any of my soldiers to do anything that I wouldn't do myself and that has always been my personal leadership philosophy even when I was a young officer in the Michigan Militia.

I am not sure how you reached that conclusion on the basis of what I had said. I would lead our soldiers from the front ranks and never let a comrade down or leave a soldier behind. But this is all a theoretical discussion since I am not advocating for any violence here. I would never ask any of my soldiers to do anything that I wouldn't do myself and that has always been my personal leadership philosophy even when I was a young officer in the Michigan Militia.
You said you would arm us, OK so if were attacked we cant go to the hospital to get treated, You need a medical team like a PMC group have youre gonna need medics.

You said you would arm us, OK so if were attacked we cant go to the hospital to get treated, You need a medical team like a PMC group have youre gonna need medics.
I am not advocating for violence and as such, it is inconceivable that we would need a medical unit. Also, I already stated that I wouldn't ask any of my troops to do anything that I wouldn't be willing to do myself so I am not sure what else you want me to say.

ive had to tell these worthless shitposters that I'm not a fed about a billion times aswell
They never stop with their ridiculously conspiratorial insinuations and are merely jealous that men of intellectual superiority, wit and gravitas like you and I are able to inspire the multitude of our brothers to embrace a more glorious future. They shall continue to wallow in their own petulance and self loathing until such time as they realize that nothing they say or do will change the unstoppable forces of history.

It's bad enough that we're already seen as violent extremists and here you are trying to reinforce that image.
Ignore what the MeToo and Woke niggers think they are sick .

Ignore what the MeToo and Woke niggers think they are sick .
It's not them I had in mind, but the lawmakers and their state agents.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back