Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Movement/Militia (law abiding) update and contact email for the Incel Protection Force

I don't care how much or how little you actually contribute to the advancement of the cause. The higher ranking members such as myself will be doing most of the heavy lifting, metaphorically speaking and likewise taking most of the risks, since responsibility is the other side of privilege. We just need people to fill our ranks right now and who understand our plight, our frustration and ultimately, our struggle for incel rights and incel liberation. I feel as though you could be a worthy addition to the IPF.
If that's the case then I'm gonna re-read the instructions, gotta help to at least fill

This will be the real litmus test. Good luck brothers.
Kenan Thompson What GIF by Saturday Night Live

Thank you my brother and I will await whatever insightful and illuminating suggestions you may have in furtherance of creating some cognizable ideological template for our cause.
An ideological template? For Incels? To actually have a hard set of ideological boundaries to display to the world? Tell me more.

An ideological template? For Incels? To actually have a hard set of ideological boundaries to display to the world? Tell me more.
The mods won't let me post our FAQ here in the main forums as they rightfully fear that too many of the comrades here will immediately join the already formidable ranks of the IPF but you can always either PM me or @CopeHarderNow for more information as he is our director of security. The FAQ thread is over in the Bunker at present and so I doubt you will be able to actually view as you lack the prerequisite time in grade and sufficient post count.

Anybody who uses fucking discord of all things to organize for something as sensitive as an incel militia should not be taken seriously tbh. Far better ways to organize that doesn't involve a knowingly comped discord. Another thing OP, real militant organizations don't advertise on the clearnet. You should have formed a cadre of loyal soldiers first and then opened a semi-public recruitment under the guise of a meetup or chat. From there you pick out the most militant and genuine guys and repeat the meetup process until you have enough men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back