Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Movement/Militia (law abiding) update and contact email for the Incel Protection Force

If there is any other nyc cels on this forum I could meetup with them and we could form a nyc network
Images

You know what to do brother. I'm in Illinois, wonder if there's any Chicagocels on this forum

Honestly though why do we not have the right to gather IRL to promote our message? Like I said lots of men are single they’d be more prone to join our side once they hear the truth of the modern dating scene.
The problem is fed infiltration, imo you'd need a very thorough process to weed out the potential feds. You'd have to use codenames, maybe wear masks as well at meetings. Think of how long and difficult it was for the first member of Project Mayhem besides Tyler and Jack to be allowed into the fold. 3 days, 3 entire days of standing on that porch with no food or water.

you can frame sex as a human right all you want, but this compromises women's agency and normies will not accept this. the most you can possibly achieve out of all of this is maybe full legalization of prostitution, but that is even a stretch.
This guy's got the wrong idea anyway bc it can never be an "incel militia". The problem i have with a lot of users when it comes to discussing possible revolts/revolutions is that they frame it as an incel-led movement, when it'd just be impossible to pull off bc actual incels are still too small a number. What we need instead is to compromise and focus on men as a whole, and regaining our power. It shouldn't be framed as an incel movement but instead a movement for restoring power to the patriarchy and eradicating female liberation completely. And the means through which you'd achieve that are things I can't discuss in detail here bc of the glowies, but basically it wouldn't be something out in the open. It'd have to be clandestine, you couldn't openly advertise it online like OP is saying. Imo blackpill should be spread as much as possible in order for the everyman to understand just how despicable the opposite sex truly is and how the game has changed

bump

@based_meme
Faggots like you deserve to die as virgins. No one is falling for your fedcalling tricks anymore.

Because asking a bunch a guys to gather for a cause like this is most certainly fedbait.
Isn’t section 230 already protects you?

Also is it illegal to meet online and gather offline these days?

What we need instead is to compromise and focus on men as a whole, and regaining our power. It shouldn't be framed as an incel movement but instead a movement for restoring power to the patriarchy and eradicating female liberation completely.
I concur

@Darth_Aurelius
What would be your thoughts on cloaking ourselves from feds with the help of other feds?

I think we should try to get CIA in our side. You know there is always an apex predator, a bigger&stronger fed.

@Darth_Aurelius excellent work captain

If only I found you earlier, I think I used to live somewhat close to where you are. Would’ve been cool to at least hang out. But also I’m terrified to meet anyone from here for fear of getting doxxed.

If only I found you earlier, I think I used to live somewhat close to where you are. Would’ve been cool to at least hang out. But also I’m terrified to meet anyone from here for fear of getting doxxed.
Why would u take the risk? It could be a fed op

@Darth_Aurelius
What would be your thoughts on cloaking ourselves from feds with the help of other feds?

I think we should try to get CIA in our side. You know there is always an apex predator, a bigger&stronger fed.
I would say that if that were indeed feasible then by all means, we ought to employ whatever deceptive mechanisms may be at our disposal but the problem you are going to encounter with that is those federal agencies are extremely rigorous in vetting their applicants so as to ensure that there won't be any duplicity on the part of those operating from the inside. I personally think that everything that I have proposed thus far is entirely practicable, feasible and in no way criminally actionable, notwithstanding the ignorant critiques of these armchair legal theorists on here who seem to think that they know the boundaries of protected speech better then I, who actually teaches Con law to undergrads.

I'm sorry but there will be more fed infiltrators than actual members like LARP militias like Atomwaffen

The problem is fed infiltration, imo you'd need a very thorough process to weed out the potential feds. You'd have to use codenames, maybe wear masks as well at meetings. Think of how long and difficult it was for the first member of Project Mayhem besides Tyler and Jack to be allowed into the fold. 3 days, 3 entire days of standing on that porch with no food or water.
I read all of your posts above and I appreciate you at least taking the time to formulate a coherent argument as opposed to the idiotic cunt licking nigger fucks who come in here with their moronic insinuations. As for your rebuttal to my assertions above, I am not advocating for anything that could be construed as remotely illegal. I am suggesting that we exercise our collective rights to assemble, speak, disseminate our message and form a legitimate organization whose purpose is to advance the interests of our brothers through whatever legal means may be available to us. I only suggested an Incel Protection Force out of consideration for the genuine safety and security concerns that we will invariably have once we begin to assemble in public places and spaces.

@Darth_Aurelius excellent work captain
Thank you my brother, I had hoped you would see this and certainly approve of my several considered proposals. We will need representation in the UK and I would of course consider you to be an excellent candidate for coordinating and managing our operations there.

BrothERs, since many of you have rightfully begun to doubt whether I have the courage of my ideological convictions and since no tangible actions have been yet forthcoming from me in furtherance of consummating our shared vision of an Incel liberation movement and corresponding Incel Protection Force irl, I am adumbrating below some practical steps that I am presently taking to ensure that these objectives are realized as soon as it practicable. See below for the plans I have formulated as well as the current status of each:

1. Create new, untraceable email address which can be used for facilitating private correspondence between myself and prospective Incel Protection Force (IPF) soldiers (COMPLETED)

2. Establish a shadow/virtual IPF by conscripting viable potential recruits from amongst the most worthy and esteemed comrades on these forums (PENDING)

3. Contact local comrades within a reasonable geographic proximity to discuss the possibility of collaborating on real world training operations and public relations efforts (PENDING)

4. Purchase bullhorn, large folding table and custom-made incel themed flag for purposes of setting up an incel public relations outreach station at a suitable local public venue (PENDING)

5. Create a formal ideological template/manifesto which will effectively and concisely articulate our collective grievances and our entirely lawful plans to ameliorate and redress said grievances (PENDING)

6. Solicit constructive feedback from my esteemed BrothERs in Arms on these forums regarding the above propositions (PENDING)

The contact email for the newly inaugurated Incel Protection Force can be obtained by anyone whom I deem to be trusted and who sends me a PM requesting this information. Incel Power!
Can you rename it incelwaffen? :feelsaww:

I appreciate your trepidation and think that it is entirely merited though the only way we will ever ba able to make this happen is if we are willing to take the next literal and figurative step which is arranging to meet our comrades irl. I lost my teaching job last week to a foid and thus have very little to lose by way of professional reputation at this point so I am more eager and willing then ever before to commit myself unreservedly to bringing these plans in to fruition. Likewise, the feds are not going to waste their time allocating finite surveillance and human resources for purposes of monitoring what is essentially going to be a club type organization which may include military style uniforms, rank insignia and other trappings of a paramilitary organization but will always operate within the permissible boundaries of the law.

He’s not doing anything illegal jfl
Exactly. If they even bothered to take the time to actually carefully read and scrutinize everything that I have stated within this thread and others similar to it, they will see that I have exercised maximum care and caution so as not to even insinuate that we transgress upon the laws of the US.

I'm sorry but there will be more fed infiltrators than actual members like LARP militias like Atomwaffen
As I have stated above unequivocally, the feds have far more meaningful and viable targets to allocate their finite human and intelligence gathering resources towards then what is essentially going to amount to nothing more then a club which is exercising its right to speech and assembly. Likewise, go ahead and scrutinize everything that I have stated above and you will see that in no place have I ever recommended we engage in any form of criminally actionable conduct.

As I have stated above unequivocally, the feds have far more meaningful and viable targets to allocate their finite human and intelligence gathering resources towards then what is essentially going to amount to nothing more then a club which is exercising its right to speech and assembly. Likewise, go ahead and scrutinize everything that I have stated above and you will see that in no place have I ever recommended we engage in any form of criminally actionable conduct.
I am fully aware of the law-abiding aspect, I read the title of the post. But it's important to realize that this won't stop the feds. Don't take it as a criticism but moreso like something to keep in mind.
anything that goes against the status quo, no matter how minor, will be in their sights

Can you rename it incelwaffen? :feelsaww:
I would but the fact that it has the imprimatur of a racist and anti-Semitic connotation might be used to defame and discredit us as extremists. I think Incel Protection Force is a good name for the organization since it emphasizes a defensive function (protection) and is innocuous enough so that the jew controlled media can't insinuate that we are anything more then a band of brothers seeking to protect our fundamental human rights. But I do appreciate the suggestion. Perhaps our elite special forces unit could be called incelwaffen.

I am fully aware of the law-abiding aspect, I read the title of the post. But it's important to realize that this won't stop the feds. Don't take it as a criticism but moreso like something to keep in mind.
anything that goes against the status quo, no matter how minor, will be in their sights
I understand your concerns, I really do. But ultimately the metric that you have to apply to whether and to what extent the federal agencies responsible for domestic terrorism surveillance are going to take any interest in us is how easily they will be able to secure a criminal indictment against our members. I see this as something more akin to a civil rights organization since we are ultimately asserting that we have been collectively denied the right to pursue happiness which is actually a fundamental human right and one that is guaranteed by the constitution. The federal government may seek to surveil us but I am highly confident that they will place much greater priority on radical Islamic type groups, lone wolf type terrorists and the Alt Right since all of those are more cognizable and historically identifiable threats.

the feds have far more meaningful and viable targets to allocate their finite human and intelligence gathering
The Feds are more worried about the 24 Election and protecting that simp Hunter . Lets Go Brandon.

I would but the fact that it has the imprimatur of a racist and anti-Semitic connotation might be used to defame and discredit us as extremists. I think Incel Protection Force is a good name for the organization since it emphasizes a defensive function (protection) and is innocuous enough so that the jew controlled media can't insinuate that we are anything more then a band of brothers seeking to protect our fundamental human rights. But I do appreciate the suggestion. Perhaps our elite special forces unit could be called incelwaffen.
Iq mogs me to the Pleiades and back, no wonder why no one took my incelwaffen seriously here, you have my full support brother.

The Feds are more worried about the 24 Election and protecting that simp Hunter . Lets Go Brandon.
Exactly. The federal law enforcement agencies are beholden to the politically appointed directors and administrators who set their priorities and superintend their operations. They will be focusing most of their energies and resources on preventing a repeat of the alleged coup d'état at the capitol and we will be a very minor concern if we are even noticed at all. Most of this is just the mindless insinuations of those conspiratorially minded comrades on here whose mental disorders prevent them from conceptualizing threats in a rational and circumspect manner.

Iq mogs me to the Pleiades and back, no wonder why no one took my incelwaffen seriously here, you have my full support brother.
Oh I don't know about that my brother. I just have an extensive verbal lexicon and considerable educational credentials which enable me to appear perhaps much more intelligent then I actually am but I think you nonetheless for your gracious sentiments. Also, I appreciate and value your support my comrade and look forward to the day when we will march together in the streets wearing uniforms reminiscent of the SS and striking terror in the hearts and minds of foids and jews alike.

Also, I appreciate and value your support my comrade and look forward to the day when we will march together in the streets wearing uniforms reminiscent of the SS and striking terror in the hearts and minds of foids and jews alike.
Yes we will :feelsYall:

I can’t wait until this becomes a reality, still waiting on some sort of communication messaging group for our brothers

I shared this to IncelTear yesterday, and just now ive found out they removed it
Haha that is unfortunate my brother though I heartily approve of and greatly commend you for your honorable efforts. Perhaps we can make it look as though we are trying to post it there as some sort of public service and a warning to all vulnerable women to be on the look out for a potential "hate group". I think how you frame the post there ultimately determines whether it resonates with the Judeo-homo sensibilities of the IT audience.

I can’t wait until this becomes a reality, still waiting on some sort of communication messaging group for our brothers
I actually downloaded and tried to install Telegram but I don't have a smart phone so I couldn't scan the QU code and for some reason my actual number is not working as a valid source for registration. I have a existing account on Discord but I will have to create a new one as the current profile is connected to my real name and thus potentially risks exposure.

Incel Protection Force out of consideration for the genuine safety and security concerns that we will invariably have once we begin to assemble in public places and spaces.

Use tutanota email

I actually downloaded and tried to install Telegram but I don't have a smart phone so I couldn't scan the QU code and for some reason my actual number is not working as a valid source for registration. I have a existing account on Discord but I will have to create a new one as the current profile is connected to my real name and thus potentially risks exposure.
What are you gonna do now after you got fired? You mentioned being fairly well-off financially iirc but whats the next step?

What are you gonna do now after you got fired? You mentioned being fairly well-off financially iirc but whats the next step?
You mean what is the next step for me personally or for my plans to create an incel paramilitary organization? If you meant the former, then I am going to cast a wide net and see if I can't find some BS temporary adjunct work to just pass the time and get some subsistence level income generated. If you mean the latter, I intend to establish contact with brocels via either email or Discord and then arrange for some sort of coordinated effort to meet each other irl.

Bump and update for those who have been following this thread and the plans to formulate an actual organization for incels in real life. I will be spending the next five days or so with my family for an obligatory holiday gathering. This will include a visit from my Chad brother and my much loathed and whorish stacy sister whom I have presently disowned due to her promiscuous predilections and who likewise considers me an enemy since I called her a vile slut to her face. As such, I will have to severely curtail my time and efforts on these forums as well as the sorts of activities which are ancillary to bringing our plans in to fruition.

These considerations notwithstanding, I will be returning to the solitude and privacy of my home in the pristine forests of northern Michigan sometime in the middle of next week and will the commit myself entirely to the cause of incel liberation and actually creating a real world Incel Protection Force and soliciting the support of those who have demonstrated sufficient loyalty to the cause.

it would be great to see a video
Video of me training with my AK-47 in the woods and perhaps shooting at paper targets featuring the faces of notorious celebrity female sluts? I have actually considered producing such content and publishing it here as a form of motivational propaganda and to demonstrate that there are those of us who are ready, willing and able to actually commit ourselves to fighting for incel justice and liberation in real life and beyond these forums.

Is that even legal?
Absolutely and the question you need to ask is how would it be illegal or in what ways would it transgress upon any criminal laws? It is public land (state forest), I own and have a right to use the weapon which is legal per the laws of my state and merely shooting at targets does not rise to a sufficient level of particularity to allow for a prosecution for threatening conduct, so long as it is not accompanied by any commentary or other actions.

Yes show a video of you running and gunning, that would be fun to see
I am back at my parents house for the bullshit holidays right now and as such, have to use this site with maximum care and caution but once I return to my northern base of operations and the HQ for the Incel Protection Force, videos will begin to be produced and soon uploaded for the entertainment and inspiration of our comrades on here.

Absolutely and the question you need to ask is how would it be illegal or in what ways would it transgress upon any criminal laws? It is public land (state forest), I own and have a right to use the weapon which is legal per the laws of my state and merely shooting at targets does not rise to a sufficient level of particularity to allow for a prosecution for threatening conduct, so long as it is not accompanied by any commentary or other actions.
How in the fuck can I help you in this at ALL?

How in the fuck can I help you in this at ALL?
Right now we are only considering applicants who have sufficient status on these forums as measured in post count to be able to access the Bunker area or those other, more particular and exceptional candidates who might prove themselves worthy through extraordinary devotion to the cause. Ultimately, I will be deciding who can be admitted to our ranks though in consultation with some of our more venerable serving soldiers. Thank you for your interest my comrade and we will be in touch with you soon.

Right now we are only considering applicants who have sufficient status on these forums as measured in post count to be able to access the Bunker area or those other, more particular and exceptional candidates who might prove themselves worthy through extraordinary devotion to the cause. Ultimately, I will be deciding who can be admitted to our ranks though in consultation with some of our more venerable serving soldiers. Thank you for your interest my comrade and we will be in touch with you soon.
all love, Emir.

its coming along nicely
Thank you my esteemed and venerable comrade in IPF arms. I appreciate the words of encouragement as well as the bump for this most important thread. Incel Power and Hail Sir Elliot!

I honestly don't feel I'd be able to contribute but I still wish success yo yall, my brocels

I honestly don't feel I'd be able to contribute but I still wish success yo yall, my brocels
I don't care how much or how little you actually contribute to the advancement of the cause. The higher ranking members such as myself will be doing most of the heavy lifting, metaphorically speaking and likewise taking most of the risks, since responsibility is the other side of privilege. We just need people to fill our ranks right now and who understand our plight, our frustration and ultimately, our struggle for incel rights and incel liberation. I feel as though you could be a worthy addition to the IPF.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back