Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Movement/Militia (law abiding) update and contact email for the Incel Protection Force

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
BrothERs, since many of you have rightfully begun to doubt whether I have the courage of my ideological convictions and since no tangible actions have been yet forthcoming from me in furtherance of consummating our shared vision of an Incel liberation movement and corresponding Incel Protection Force irl, I am adumbrating below some practical steps that I am presently taking to ensure that these objectives are realized as soon as it practicable. See below for the plans I have formulated as well as the current status of each:

1. Create new, untraceable email address which can be used for facilitating private correspondence between myself and prospective Incel Protection Force (IPF) soldiers (COMPLETED)

2. Establish a shadow/virtual IPF by conscripting viable potential recruits from amongst the most worthy and esteemed comrades on these forums (PENDING)

3. Contact local comrades within a reasonable geographic proximity to discuss the possibility of collaborating on real world training operations and public relations efforts (PENDING)

4. Purchase bullhorn, large folding table and custom-made incel themed flag for purposes of setting up an incel public relations outreach station at a suitable local public venue (PENDING)

5. Create a formal ideological template/manifesto which will effectively and concisely articulate our collective grievances and our entirely lawful plans to ameliorate and redress said grievances (PENDING)

6. Solicit constructive feedback from my esteemed BrothERs in Arms on these forums regarding the above propositions (PENDING)

The contact email for the newly inaugurated Incel Protection Force can be obtained by anyone whom I deem to be trusted and who sends me a PM requesting this information. Incel Power!

5. Create a formal ideological template/manifesto which will effectively and concisely articulate our collective grievances and our entirely lawful plans to ameliorate and redress said grievances (PENDING)

6. Solicit constructive feedback from my esteemed BrothERs in Arms on these forums regarding the above propositions (PENDING)
BASED. I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP WITH THESE TWO

BASED. I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP WITH THESE TWO
Thank you my brother and I will await whatever insightful and illuminating suggestions you may have in furtherance of creating some cognizable ideological template for our cause.

Create a telegram/discord group so we can talk to other people who are interested in joining the militia

Create a telegram/discord group so we can talk to other people who are interested in joining the militia
OK I think that is a good suggestion, though my offer of an email address will at least serve as a reliable back channel for the most dedicated and trusted comrades to utilize. I will report back here once Telegram and/or discord have been established. Thank you my brothER.

this is so exciting that its making my teeth itch

but its sad that I'm on the other side of the planet from the source of it
There will be a virtual counterpart which will be an extension of our real world operations and will represent our interests here on these forums. I think you would be an excellent candidate to help coordinate that effort. Likewise, I wouldn't even limit any of this to the US necessarily since obviously inceldom is an international concern and what I would regard as a fundamental issue of human rights. So perhaps you could help to organize our comrades in your own locality on behalf the central command HQ.

Shouldn’t these types of posts be in the sewers or bunker?
Why would they, nobody would ever see them and I would never have the chance to generate sufficient interest within and amongst the members of this community. We need publicity now and the very best thing that could happen to this thread would be if IT cucks picked it up and reposted it over there as they do with many of these types of proposals that I have previously made here.

The FBI is going to be knocking on some doors eventually and it won't be on OP's door.

the sewers? how dare you
My thoughts exactly and as I said above, we need as much publicity as we can get at this point. There is no such thing as bad press and if those IT faggots pick this up and repost it I would be personally very gratified. Maybe one of our comrades here could infiltrate them and repost this over there.

The FBI is going to be knocking on some doors eventually and it won't be on OP's door.
I know that you and the other foul jews would come crawling out of the woodwork eventually to deride my excellent, Napoleonic genius level suggestions. For the billionth time, I am not a fed, have never given any indication that I am and nothing that I have said would even permit that as a reasonable inference.

wow it's really happening :feelsahh:
Did you see that other thread I had here yesterday where I announced to all the comrades that I had lost my job and thus have very little to lose by way of professional reputation?

IT is ironically our best friend :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Exactly. I think one of our soldiers needs to infiltrate them right now and post this thread in there pretending that it is some existential world wide thread to all femoids and faggots.

Yes, I did see it.
OK just making sure. Also, I had been hoping you would show up here as you are one of the elite few whom I would trust enough to give my newly created email address to, via PM of course.

BrothERs, since many of you have rightfully begun to doubt whether I have the courage of my ideological convictions and since no tangible actions have been yet forthcoming from me in furtherance of consummating our shared vision of an Incel liberation movement and corresponding Incel Protection Force irl, I am adumbrating below some practical steps that I am presently taking to ensure that these objectives are realized as soon as it practicable. See below for the plans I have formulated as well as the current status of each:

1. Create new, untraceable email address which can be used for facilitating private correspondence between myself and prospective Incel Protection Force (IPF) soldiers (COMPLETED)

2. Establish a shadow/virtual IPF by conscripting viable potential recruits from amongst the most worthy and esteemed comrades on these forums (PENDING)

3. Contact local comrades within a reasonable geographic proximity to discuss the possibility of collaborating on real world training operations and public relations efforts (PENDING)

4. Purchase bullhorn, large folding table and custom-made incel themed flag for purposes of setting up an incel public relations outreach station at a suitable local public venue (PENDING)

The contact email for the newly inaugurated Incel Protection Force can be obtained by anyone whom I deem to be trusted and who sends me a PM requesting this information. Incel Power!
brothers, I may have ties to hezbollah (in fortnite) that could help.

I know that you and the other foul jews would come crawling out of the woodwork eventually to deride my excellent, Napoleonic genius level suggestions. For the billionth time, I am not a fed, have never given any indication that I am and nothing that I have said would even permit that as a reasonable inference.
Fucking KEK. Yeah, I'm going to wager against that. And if somehow you're not, then you're an idiot for needlessly putting gullible brocels under the microscope of govt agents. I hope that the burgercels here aren't that dumb, though.

brothers, I may have ties to hezbollah (in fortnite) that could help.
We need to align ourselves with as many revolutionary and radical groups as possible and ideally those which are committed to the annihilation of the jews and the enslavement of all foids, such as the glorious Mujahedeen warriors of Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, etc.

Lmao, genius
I actually had an undercover reddit account within IT but it got fucking perm banned unfortunately
That is unfortunate but I think you should be able to create another account using perhaps a different email address.

Hail inceldom. May the movement succeed.

Fucking KEK. Yeah, I'm going to wager against that. And if somehow you're not, then you're an idiot for needlessly putting gullible brocels under the microscope of govt agents. I hope that the burgercels here aren't that dumb, though.
I have covered this ground before extensively with you and the other faggots jew cock sucking morons who dare to have the impudence to question my ingenious Machiavellian strategies. I am not advocating for any illegal conduct nor has anything that I have stated herein or elsewhere been susceptible to an interpretation that would suggest that I am recommending or inciting unlawful conduct. Freedom of speech, right to assembly and the full ambit of the Second Amendment safeguards are strong constitutional guarantees to our putative operations. Also, I am a former officer (captain) in the original Michigan Militia and have extensive experience in this domain so please STFU and go back to venerating jew cock.

I just did so now

but it says it is awaiting moderator approval
Excellent work my comrade. You are a true and honorable soldier of the cause, though I always knew that to be the case on the basis of you many outstanding and ingenuous contributions to these forums.

Hail inceldom. May the movement succeed.
Hail inceldom indeed my brothER! Soon we will be marching in the streets, attired similarly to our SS and SA forbearers who likewise sought to annihilate the perfidious influence of the jews and to tame and subjugate all wild whores and make them subordinate to their male overlords. I look forward to hopefully serving along side you in the ranks of our future Incel Protection Force.

Better there than the front page of the website :lul:

Mang, the bluepiller glowies that surveillance this site will obviously see it and try to take action. IT is irrelevant to the problem also, the feds are gonna think this is a hate crime. It’s much safer to organized a secret plan on areas of the forum which aren’t accessible to everyone, especially the bunker, where glowie graycels can’t even see it. If you want to attract newer incels such as myself, I guess you can use a catchy post which will attract attention from readers, and tell them the details privately. This is just a suggestion tho!
Fair enough but you analysis is flawed my comrade and with all due respect I really do know wtf I am doing here. We need to disseminate our plans to the maximum extent feasible. I am not concerned with LEO's, be they federal, state or otherwise. They are presently allocating the majority of their investigative resources to gathering intelligence on actual domestic terror threats such as ISIS inspired lone wolf Jihad ideologues, the Alt right fanatics and the actual efforts by foreign terrorist entities to subvert our laws by infiltrating the country. Likewise, nothing that I have recommended here or elsewhere could even be remotely construed as an inducement to criminality or an incitement to engage in any violence. I purposefully and circumspectly selected the language I employed above so that any legally trained reader looking to contrive to make a putative case or indictment here would be frustrated for lack of any actionable criminal claim. I went to law school and I teach constitutional law to undergrads in addition to my having been a serving officer in the original Michigan Militia so I am really ideally suited to be making these kinds of pronouncements. All that notwithstanding, I appreciate your input and look forward to your support for our cause.

I have covered this ground before extensively with you and the other faggots jew cock sucking morons who dare to have the impudence to question my ingenious Machiavellian strategies. I am not advocating for any illegal conduct nor has anything that I have stated herein or elsewhere been susceptible to an interpretation that would suggest that I am recommending or inciting unlawful conduct. Freedom of speech, right to assembly and the full ambit of the Second Amendment safeguards are strong constitutional guarantees to our putative operations. Also, I am a former officer (captain) in the original Michigan Militia and have extensive experience in this domain so please STFU and go back to venerating jew cock.
dnr glownigger

dnr glownigger
You're an ignorant fuck who lacks the intellectual fortitude and personal discipline to engage with me dialectically as you know that you will be utterly defeated and humiliated by virtue of my superior intellect and debate skills.

I am ready to follow you to the death brothER!

Last edited:
You're an ignorant fuck who lacks the intellectual fortitude and personal discipline to engage with me dialectically as you know that you will be utterly defeated and humiliated by virtue of my superior intellect and debate skills.
iu

The glowies will hunt you down, mastercel will sell us out for middle aged cia-agent foid feet pics.

The glowies will hunt you down, mastercel will sell us out for middle aged cia-agent foid feet pics.
brutal ,:feelsrope:

we must take over this site by force , if our cause is to survive . Coup detat now!

I am ready to follow you to the death brothER!
Thank you my brother and you do me great honor by confiding in me and trusting in my leadership potential. I shall do my utmost to live up to the glorious expectations which you and our many comrades reasonably have for the officer class. Incel Power.

Well ok. Good luck on your plan i guess.
Thank you and I will hope that you will support us at least here in these forums and as a soldier of the virtual incel militia (Incel Protection Force) that we will be creating.

LOL. No my brothER, I have taken great precautions to ensure that nothing which I have advocated for here could be construed as any sort of incitement to illegal conduct. The glowies are too concerned with tracking down and interdicting aspiring Jihadists at present to be bothered with us anyways.

brutal ,:feelsrope:

we must take over this site by force , if our cause is to survive . Coup detat now!
Exactly my comrade. I have always had my suspicions that this entire site is a false flag run by the FBI or some other domestics intelligence agency so that they can have an intimate and highly informed perspective on whatever plans we may be cogitating here. But that is mere speculation and I am sure Master's heart is pure and his intentions are honorable, or so I would hope.

he said law-abiding
Ignore that jew infiltrator as he is merely here to troll out of jealousy for my inspired vision of a united incel army of liberation irl.

seeing Darth Aurelius battle "based meme" is really really entertaining, even though its a no-contest

they've both been on here a long time, I wonder if they've ever done it before
It is my genuine conviction that I would annihilate him in any sort of dialectical contest as he routinely employs hit and run tactics by coming in to my threads, making idiotic insinuations about me being some sort of FBI director mastermind and then running away like a bitch whenever I engage with and destroy whatever feeble attempts at argument he has asserted here.

Ignore that jew infiltrator as he is merely here to troll out of jealousy for my inspired vision of a united incel army of liberation irl.
You can't help yourself glow. What "incel army?" Liberate what, motherfucker? I'm here calling out your bullshit so that brothers here don't fall into your trap. It's bad enough that we're already seen as violent extremists and here you are trying to reinforce that image.

Kys, agent kike.

because you know that he almost certainly beat your worthless self, and you can't bear it
Glownigger 1 and now glownigger 2 sucking his cock. JFL

because you know that he almost certainly beat your worthless self, and you can't bear it
Exactly. That guy is the biggest fucking troll on this site and I have no idea why people have such high regard for him. He is entirely bereft of any intellectual qualities and is constitutionally incapable of engaging in the sort of abstract thinking which distinguishes men like you and I who are true intellectual titans here.

You can't help yourself glow. What "incel army?" Liberate what, motherfucker? I'm here calling out your bullshit so that brothers here don't fall into your trap. It's bad enough that we're already seen as violent extremists and here you are trying to reinforce that image.

Kys, agent kike.
Read my post history you fucking ignormaous clown cock sucking jew bitch. I have repeatedly and consistently recommended that we pursue our objectives through entirely legal means and do our utmost to ensure that we adhere to the letter and the spirit of the law. I know precisely what constitutes an actionable threat as well as the permissible boundaries of the First Amendment. I don't need you in here making your ignorant and conspiratorial insinuations about some contrived FBI plot to entrap our comrades. You only make yourself look more foolish then you already are, incredibly.

Glownigger 1 and now glownigger 2 sucking his cock. JFL
You cannot contain your jealousy over our combined intellectual supremacy and superior insights on matters of significance to all incels. Instead you come here and make you feeble minded efforts to denigrate our brilliantly Machiavellian plans but ultimately show how pathetic you truly are.

You cannot contain your jealousy over our combined intellectual supremacy and superior insights on matters of significance to all incels. Instead you come here and make you feeble minded efforts to denigrate our brilliantly Machiavellian plans but ultimately show how pathetic you truly are.
You know what, it might be best to just ignore you clowns and let you continue making asses of yourselves. The problem is, if some poor, naive user here gets pinched in a sting and becomes a news headline, I'll feel like I could have said something to prevent that by talking some sense into him.

You know what, it might be best to just ignore you clowns and let you continue making asses of yourselves. The problem is, if some poor, naive user here gets pinched in a sting and becomes a news headline, I'll feel like I could have said something to prevent that by talking some sense into him.
Oh right because so many of the users here have recently been apprehended and indicted or convicted due to the "undercover operations" of me and my venerable comrade above right? Take off your tinfoil hat you credulous Neanderthal and disabuse yourself of your completely unfounded and entirely unreasonable conspiracy theories. You must have some sort of convoluted savior complex to think that you are protecting our brothers from me and my comrade. We are here to guide, inspire and to lead our soldiers and comrades to a more glorious vision of the future while you are merely here to make ignorant insinuations and illustrate how unworthy you are as a member of these distinguished forums. Now GTFO jew.

you are useless garbage

you don't even have a diagnosis of autism

I doubt you have even lived the real incel-loser life

if you had, you would have great respect for our founding fathER, and you would honour him as the face of our community
He has no reverence for our glorious FathER or the other noble saints and demigods in the Pantheon of Incel Heroes since he seems to think that rendering honors to these Holy men is some sort of public relations debacle in the making when it actuality it shows our commitment to principles, no matter how distasteful they may be to normie sensibilities. Hail Sir Elliot and Hail Field Marshal Alek!

He has no reverence for our glorious FathER or the other noble saints and demigods in the Pantheon of Incel Heroes since he seems to think that rendering honors to these Holy men is some sort of public relations debacle in the making when it actuality it shows our commitment to principles, no matter how distasteful they may be to normie sensibilities. Hail Sir Elliot and Hail Field Marshal Alek!
You faggots are cringe as fuck. :feelskek: :lul:

You faggots are cringe as fuck. :feelskek: :lul:
Whatevs. You are so retarded you can't even begin to dimly conceive of the import of my brilliant prose as well as the equally inspired writing and thinking of my esteemed comrade above. Go back to Haifa and suck some idf cock you jew filth.

Whatevs. You are so retarded you can't even begin to dimly conceive of the import of my brilliant prose as well as the equally inspired writing and thinking of my esteemed comrade above. Go back to Haifa and suck some idf cock you jew filth.
Reminder that you like it when strange men on the internet jack off to pictures of your sister. You're a fucking degenerate and a snake, and I'll take every opportunity to remind unaware brocels of your kikery.

Reminder that you like it when strange men on the internet jack off to pictures of your sister. You're a fucking degenerate and a snake, and I'll take every opportunity to remind unaware brocels of your kikery.
I am doing a public service for the benefit of all of our sexually deprived and starved brothers who merely seek to gratify their unrequited primal desires. You should be thanking me for my service and I should be awarded the incel equivalent of the Medal of Honor for virtually pimping out my sister on these forums so that my comrades can enjoy her sexually stimulating pics and imagine raping and beheading her in the name of the Caliphate if they so fantasize.

I am doing a public service for the benefit of all of our sexually deprived and starved brothers who merely seek to gratify their unrequited primal desires. You should be thanking me for my service and I should be awarded the incel equivalent of the Medal of Honor for virtually pimping out my sister on these forums so that my comrades can enjoy her sexually stimulating pics and imagine raping and beheading her in the name of the Caliphate if they so fantasize.
Thanking you? JFL. You should be flogged. Quit larping as a muzzie, btw. No self-respecting man, let alone Islamic man, would commit the kind of indecency you did with his own family member.

if there are enough *cels and sufficient resources, what would be the next actionable step? how do you move from online spaces to irl spaces?

Thanking you? JFL. You should be flogged. Quit larping as a muzzie, btw. No self-respecting man, let alone Islamic man, would commit the kind of indecency you did with his own family member.
Wrong. The laws of Sharia in accordance with the dogmatic insights of Salafist interpretations permit and indeed, enjoin the beating and public humiliation of all promiscuous women who bring shame and dishonor to their families. Since I cannot apply or invoke the divinely inspired justice of the Sharia here in the JewSA, I do my utmost to inflict a simulacrum of retribution upon her for her many sexual indiscretions.

if there are enough *cels and sufficient resources, what would be the next actionable step? how do you move from online spaces to irl spaces?
Contact comrades through my email and possibly discord backchannels and then begin creating an organizational edifice that can help to manage and direct our operations. I have already conceived of a viable plan to emulate a company or battalion sized formation based on the number of interested comrades. We will conduct training operations and likewise deploy our personnel in public relations endeavors to promote awareness of what I would frame as a basic human rights issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back