Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [STUDY] Human touch makes us feel happy and relaxed, couples sleeping together have better REM sleep, autistic people are hormonally sleep impaired

"Why do you care about sex and relationships??? :soy::soy:"

Simply sleeping in the same bed as your gf/wife will improve your sleep. Simply being touched by someone will release hormones that will relax you, make you feel happy and positive and thus also help you to sleep

"Bed-Sharing in Couples Is Associated With Increased and Stabilized REM Sleep and Sleep-Stage Synchronization"

"Results: As compared to sleeping individually, co-sleeping was associated with about 10% more REM sleep, less fragmented REM sleep (p = 0.008), longer undisturbed REM fragments (p = 0.0006), and more limb movements (p = 0.007)."

:feelsStudy: This is interesting but from what I've read they don't really have a clear explanation as for why this is the case

:feelsstudy: I have a hypothesis which i will back up with studies:

Hypothesis: Bed-sharing couples sleep better because of human touch. Human touch produces serotonin which is a precursor of melatonin, the hormone of sleep

:feelsStudy: Let's back up the fact that simple human touch will increase your serotonin level

Cortisol decreases and serotonin and dopamine increase following massage therapy

In studies in which cortisol was assayed either in saliva or in urine, significant decreases were noted in cortisol levels (averaging decreases 31%). In studies in which the activating neurotransmitters (serotonin and dopamine) were assayed in urine, an average increase of 28% was noted for serotonin and an average increase of 31% was noted for dopamine.

:feelsStudy: The decrease in cortisol and increase in dopamine are already interesting but it is the serotonin increase that interests me the most

Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that is associated with relaxation, positivity, a sense of feeling good etc. It's the happiness drug of our body.
That alone sounds like it would help you sleep right? Well it gets better: serotonin is a precursor of melatonin, the hormone of sleep (see pic below)

:feelsstudy: Melatonin regulates our circadian rythm (the body's internal clock in layman's terms) and it is the key to good sleep. Melatonin is often used to treat sleep disorders or to promote a better sleep. I've put 2 studies on melatonin in the spoiler if you're interested

The effectiveness of melatonin for promoting healthy sleep: a rapid evidence assessment of the literature​

Meta-Analysis: Melatonin for the Treatment of Primary Sleep Disorders​

:blackpill: IF YOU ARE LONELY YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON GOOD SLEEP ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE

BONUS BLACKPILL: Autistic people are known to have disturbances in the serotonin-melatonin pathway. They're sleep impaired on a hormonal level
If you're autistic and have trouble sleeping it could be because of your autism. Roughly 50-80% of autistic children suffer from sleep disorders

Can't fucking catch a break ffs @Atavistic Autist

WHITEPILL: Supplementing Melatonin did help autistic people sleep, but it did not fix the problem entirely

:feelsstudy: But if supplementing melatonin helped autistic people sleep then I think being in a relationship would also help them. But we all know how fucked those people are when it comes to dating ...

@Selinity @soymonkcel

@SergeantIncel @Master

Last edited:
I don't know who are these motherfuckers with their experiments but i hate to sleep with someone.

Cuddling with my niece are some of my happiest moments

Confirming that last point about Autistic people getting a worse quality of sleep. I have Autism and no matter how much I sleep I am always tired and every day it will about an hour or two for my mind to truly "wake up" to where it's functioning at normal levels. Bag under eyes have been with me for years and do not ever go away, this makes me look perpetually tired and negatively impacts my SMV. Combine this with extremely pale skin from only going out of the house rarely and it looks quite bad.
I've also been diagnosed with sleep apnea and have to wear a breathing mask every single night for probably the rest of my life if technology doesn't improve to provide a better solution.

I just realised while typing this out that I have an uncanny resemblance to my profile picture on this site in real life. Choosing it wasn't intentional for that reason but it was a interesting coincidence.

Last edited:
Confirming that last point about Autistic people getting a worse quality of sleep. I have Autism and no matter how much I sleep I am always tired and every day it will about an hour or two for my mind to truly "wake up" to where it's functioning at normal levels. Bag under eyes have been with me for years and do not ever go away, this makes me look perpetually tired and negatively impacts my SMV. Combine this with extremely pale skin from only going out of the house rarely and it looks quite bad.
I've also been diagnosed with sleep apnea and have to wear a breathing mask every single night for probably the rest of my life if technology doesn't improve to provide a better solution.

I just realised while typing this out that I have an uncanny resemblance to my profile picture on this site in real life. Choosing it wasn't intentional for that reason but it was a interesting coincidence.
You probably can't get much REM sleep :feelsbadman:
You should try melatonin, it should give you a bit more REM sleep and it's not expensive

1-jpg.344299

^When a normie says that sex is overrated and doesn't really matter all that much

Love this meme.

Also this thread reminds me of how rabbits died of loneliness.

Simply sleeping in the same bed as your gf/wife will improve your sleep. Simply being touched by someone will release hormones that will relax you, make you feel happy and positive and thus also help you to sleep

"Bed-Sharing in Couples Is Associated With Increased and Stabilized REM Sleep and Sleep-Stage Synchronization"

"Results: As compared to sleeping individually, co-sleeping was associated with about 10% more REM sleep, less fragmented REM sleep (p = 0.008), longer undisturbed REM fragments (p = 0.0006), and more limb movements (p = 0.007)."

:feelsStudy: This is interesting but from what I've read they don't really have a clear explanation as for why this is the case

Hypothesis: Bed-sharing couples sleep better because of human touch. Human touch produces serotonin which is a precursor of melatonin, the hormone of sleep

:feelsStudy: Let's back up the fact that simple human touch will increase your serotonin level

Cortisol decreases and serotonin and dopamine increase following massage therapy

In studies in which cortisol was assayed either in saliva or in urine, significant decreases were noted in cortisol levels (averaging decreases 31%). In studies in which the activating neurotransmitters (serotonin and dopamine) were assayed in urine, an average increase of 28% was noted for serotonin and an average increase of 31% was noted for dopamine.

:feelsStudy: The decrease in cortisol and increase in dopamine are already interesting but it is the serotonin increase that interests me the most

Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that is associated with relaxation, positivity, a sense of feeling good etc. It's the happiness drug of our body.
That alone sounds like it would help you sleep right? Well it gets better: serotonin is a precursor of melatonin, the hormone of sleep (see pic below)

:feelsstudy: Melatonin regulates our circadian rythm (the body's internal clock in layman's terms) and it is the key to good sleep. Melatonin is often used to treat sleep disorders or to promote a better sleep. I've put 2 studies on melatonin in the spoiler if you're interested

The effectiveness of melatonin for promoting healthy sleep: a rapid evidence assessment of the literature​

:blackpill: IF YOU ARE LONELY YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON GOOD SLEEP ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE

View attachment 390918

BONUS BLACKPILL: Autistic people are known to have disturbances in the serotonin-melatonin pathway. They're sleep impaired on a hormonal level
If you're autistic and have trouble sleeping it could be because of your autism. Roughly 50-80% of autistic children suffer from sleep disorders

WHITEPILL: Supplementing Melatonin did help autistic people sleep, but it did not fix the problem entirely

:feelsstudy: But if supplementing melatonin helped autistic people sleep then I think being in a relationship would also help them. But we all know how fucked those people are when it comes to dating ...

@Selinity @soymonkcel

@SergeantIncel @Master
Very good post once again. Affection isn't in the tier 3 of the A. Maslow's hierarchy of needs by chance. When I see the sheep (in the town I'm living now) at night, I see them all sleeping very close to each other; that can't be by chance either, because they do that even in summertime.

I wonder now: in case robowaifus were here very soon (don't think so)... would they be able to fulfill this (getting better REM sleep by being by our side)? I have serious doubts. Maybe the warmth and chemicals from a woman could make a sensible difference. Who knows?

Very good post once again. Affection isn't in the tier 3 of the A. Maslow's hierarchy of needs by chance. When I see the sheep (in the town I'm living now) at night, I see them all sleeping very close to each other; that can't be by chance either, because they do that even in summertime.

I wonder now: in case robowaifus were here very soon (don't think so)... would they be able to fulfill this (getting better REM sleep by being by our side)? I have serious doubts. Maybe the warmth and chemicals from a woman could make a sensible difference. Who knows?
First the robotwaifus would have to not be banned because of foid anger and pressure

Almost every scientific advancement ended up fucking men over and benefiting women, I can't see robot waifus being a thing

Could you replicate this with a large teddy bear perhaps?

I get maybe one peaceful night of sleep every 3 weeks

..and femoids think they have it bad lmao they have no idea.

Could you replicate this with a large teddy bear perhaps?
I think this is why body pillows are a thing. Some people say they bring comfort to them.
Same thing with weighted blankets

negative iq normies will see this thread and instantly think you are advocating for forced gf's.

on another note, imagine all the damage we take from years of being lonely.

negative iq normies will see this thread and instantly think you are advocating for forced gf's.

on another note, imagine all the damage we take from years of being lonely.
Because whenever women and soys complain about something, ANYTHING, what immediately follows (or what is implied) is that they want the government to come in and give them what they want or lack. It's pure projection on their part, as always

Some of us are damaged beyond repair at this point tbh

Loneliness kills.. we are social animals. This is literal baby tier knowledge yet because of Fem propaganda it's been culturally "forgotten" aka stamped out by the Gynocracy. Which is why the suicide rate for Males is so high. Touch starvation is killing Men in great proportions in a way similar to how a Genocide would be planned. The Gynocracy is only too happy to keep lying to Men in an attempt to get them to kill themselves. Giving Foids power and rights leads to mass cruelty.
The funny thing is, while females are probably never are forced to loneliness, they would probably even gain attraction when they have such weaknesses. Also, the Damsel in distress is a legit social and mating strategy - if on purpose or not. A man who has problems and needs is a potentially dangerous and a dispensible creature, and when he even laments about it, he loses it all.
I literally can't remember any time I went to sleep and woke up truly refereshed.
I always wake up feeling more tired than when I went to sleep. After going back to sleep or forcing myself awake I go back to neutral at best.
I work in shift work and besides the disadvantage that my sleep rhythm is often a chaos, I can sleep in late and night shift wake up, when I truly feel so. Strangely I am often not more or less energetic after 10 hours than after 4 hours.

Last edited:
i'm autistic and i peed the bed up until i was 15
and i still have problems sleeping

IDK man, I just jerk off when its getting close to sleep time so when I get to bed I go out like a rock. Men are biologically designed to rest and even sleep afterwards (look it up). So maybe some incels just need to be more strategic about their fap sessions rather than just fapping randomly 3 times a day lol

Because whenever women and soys complain about something, ANYTHING, what immediately follows (or what is implied) is that they want the government to come in and give them what they want or lack. It's pure projection on their part, as always
Density of a neutron star in kg/m^3 IQ.

IDK man, I just jerk off when its getting close to sleep time so when I get to bed I go out like a rock. Men are biologically designed to rest and even sleep afterwards (look it up). So maybe some incels just need to be more strategic about their fap sessions rather than just fapping randomly 3 times a day lol
Yup I've read articles on that. Strangely enough cumming wakes me up. I think it's because I want to fap more than once

Density of a neutron star in kg/m^3 IQ.
That's a good one :feelsautistic:

That's why I sleep in the same bed with my cat every night. It's obviously much worse than a human but so much better than nothing.

They microdosing psilocybin

First the robotwaifus would have to not be banned because of foid anger and pressure

Almost every scientific advancement ended up fucking men over and benefiting women, I can't see robot waifus being a thing
Sad to admit this, but it looks plausible.

View attachment 390918

@Selinity @soymonkcel

@SergeantIncel @Master
Oh fuck,well that explains alot. I can barely sleep because it's so hot in bed.

i need human touch more than ever

I'm autistic and I always feel super tired when I wake up for about an hour.

Old guy here, 67. I'd go with the Melatonin. I use Zarbees gummies. They are available at CVS. I don't have issues related to autism or anything like that, and being alone does not keep me awake at night, but sometimes dealing with issues of the day does. The gummies really do help. I've had good experience with Relaxium as well. I've slept alone for the entirety of my 67 plus years, and that hasn't bothered me at all. It's all I know, so..... Wishing you guys all the best...

Oh, I forgot to add that I still am tired during the day, but in my case it is largely due to a genetic form of anemia. Permanent unfixable low blood count.

I remember when I taked melatonin to sleep better. I falled asleep much faster, but the sleep quality was really bad. I waked up every few hours each night. It's a really bad substitute for an another person. I recomend much more sleeping with a pillow. Just normal pillow, that one you put under your head. Just hug to it when you fall asleep. You will sleep much better than before. I really recomend this metod :feelsokman:

Second, they will protably spy on you for the goverment, chineese or yours:feelshaha:

normies are ecstatic knowing there is anything out here reducing our quality of life. they want me to fucking die more than i do

Old guy here, 67. I'd go with the Melatonin. I use Zarbees gummies. They are available at CVS. I don't have issues related to autism or anything like that, and being alone does not keep me awake at night, but sometimes dealing with issues of the day does. The gummies really do help. I've had good experience with Relaxium as well. I've slept alone for the entirety of my 67 plus years, and that hasn't bothered me at all. It's all I know, so..... Wishing you guys all the best...
@Emba are you seeing this shit?? this oldcel age mogs you:what::what::what: 67 fucking years old. this is too brutal buddy boyos:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@Emba are you seeing this shit?? this oldcel age mogs you:what::what::what: 67 fucking years old. this is too brutal buddy boyos:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Oh, thank all the gods! Finally!

Hey, @oldshorty welcome to the club bro. Read the rules and try to stick around! I'm tired of being the oldestcel. (60) here's you're "elderhat" and "bludgeon of wisdom!"​

It's time for my dirtnap. (Jk)

Can't fucking catch a break ffs @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/8/8243.jpg?1640964777 [/UWSL]@Atavistic Autist

Brutal. Autismpill is the worst pill. :fuk:

I've had sleep issues my entire life. I've been battling episodes of insomnia for so long I can tell when one is coming on even if I don't actually feel the restlessness yet. And I've tried Melatonin supplements before; they don't work at all on me. But knowing that if I had a loving gf that my sleep issues which have been tormenting me literally my whole life would find relief, just because I would be laying in bed with someone, but being stuck as an autistic incel? That fills me with rage. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: The cure to my insomnia problems is unattainable because I was born with shit genetics that gave me a shit mental illness at birth. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope:

On the other hand, THC helps me sleep, but it also gets me very high, and very groggy after waking up the next day. It comes with a price. :feelsbadman:

Oh, thank all the gods! Finally!

Hey, @oldshorty welcome to the club bro. Read the rules and try to stick around! I'm tired of being the oldestcel. (60) here's you're "elderhat" and "bludgeon of wisdom!"​

It's time for my dirtnap. (Jk)
i thought you were born in 1973 :what: this nigga like a dinosaur nd shiet

On the other hand, THC helps me sleep, but it also gets me very high, and very groggy after waking up the next day. It comes with a price. :feelsbadman:
Same, I don’t mind the high and it always puts me to sleep but THC combined with my sleep apnea makes it almost impossible for me to even get out of bed in the morning. I’m tired 24/7 no matter how much sleep I get anyways. :feelsrope:

I’m tired 24/7 no matter how much sleep I get anyways. :feelsrope:
Yeah, I've noticed that exhaustion never seems to leave me be, no matter what I've tried. I've just grown used to it.

Wow I really need a fucking study to tell me that getting my cock touched and getting a back rub and giving a girl a butt rub would make me happier and less depressed? Money well spent :feelskek: Who could of guessed going your entire life without touching a foid would make you deranged

Wow I really need a fucking study to tell me that getting my cock touched and getting a back rub and giving a girl a butt rub would make me happier and less depressed? Money well spent :feelskek: Who could of guessed going your entire life without touching a foid would make you deranged
Plenty of people gaslight us to hell telling us you can do just fine, relationships and sex arent important teehee

Of course everytime, the same people lose their fucking mind after a few weeks of no relationship/sex, remember how normies screeched online after being in lockdown for a month? :feelsseriously:

Just smoke a fat blunt and youll pass right out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back