Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [It's Over]Foid Sexual Choices by Default are Dysgenic.

I hate my mom for having me later in her life. She should've never reproduced when she was a roastie. Ignorance from foids brings only misery. A third party should step in and mandate breeding.
Yup, 100%

Foids hold too much emotional sway over men: They utilize their higher levels of emotional intelligence, combined with their frontal lobes higher levels of white matter in order to lie their way into whatever they want.

Hence, why I support selective breeding & eugenics: Call me "cucked" "cruel" or whatever, but as the result of this, I can see the consequences of it.

:feelsLSD:true jiTe effort
I'm just doing my part mang; I want this site to have more effort posts.
you certainly extended upon the other thread about "social status inheritance".
It just adds to the pile. :blackpill:

~Epiphany WORTHY!
I will do at some point brocel, just need time.
Sexual selection you mean. Natural selection is a different process.
Elab.
This is true. I've been saying that incels are not "weak" or something. Low IQ is chosen for!
Yup, and I've been saying this for some time.

Foids don't value a mans actual intelligence(as indicated by this article) & instead only value looks, as well as extraversion which is impacted heavily by being NT.
But a look into the current beauty standards of foids will reveal something - they choose contradictory men with both feminine and masculine traits (so called pretty boys) - a freak of nature. The top lifters in Olympics are not the most attractive, destroying the myth that foids choose for health/strength and hence the existence of "ogrecels".
This(amongst many other things) has given me an incentive to make a thread as to how the diet, chemicals in water, products, etc. we have in the US are contributing to Inceldom.
A similar effect is peacocks. Natural selection doesn't always choose the best traits. Brightly colored peacocks are a easy picking in nature and doesn't serve much purposes besides attracting a mate, but things are just like that.
Hence, why I always preach for a eugenics society.

Liked both the writing and the articles and nothing really comes to my mind that you could've done better, I'm not really much of a critic like this, even when we have uni assignments where we are supposed to grade each other's work, I can never find anything to dislike apart from obvious stuff like entire sections missing and such:feelshaha:.
Hahah kek; I know that feeling as a unicel.

Definitely an Inkwell trait; not being too harsh on who you are grading out of fear of mistreatment.

However, recently, I had to grade some work for one of my classmates....a Negress who is an athlete for my university. :feelshehe:

Had her in a few classes, she treated more poorly like all foids ofc; even made me fail an assignment once. :feelsugh:
If I had to guess explanations for this... The coronary artery disease one is probably simply because there's never a single gene responsible for a trait, and genes can also simultaneously affect multiple traits.
This is true: However, it is obvious that some genes will likely have a higher correlation with certain traits & thus can impact some more.
It's simply heightened by genes which simultaneously heighten some attractive traits, and so it simply gets taken along for the ride.
Truly, it is blackpilling in various ways to see something such as this: Oftentimes, the data you see simply reinforces your own observations.

Many stated how it correlated heavily with the fact foids will choose that kind of dumbo Jock or Thugmaxxer in HS.

However, when examining the wealth gap I fall into, it further confirmed to me the consequences of late-life child birth.

In fact, it prompted me to text my mother when she had me, since I wasn't exactly sure: Turns out, she had me at 35. :dafuckfeels:

I plan on making a thread about late-life child bearing, and it's connection to Inceldom: I'm worried it would be just another "water" thread, but I will try 7 find a way to put a spin on it.
As for height, obviously that's a wanted trait, but that doesn't necessarily translate into actual reproductive success. For example, as was posted about here a lot, good looks are correlated with income, height is a very important part of that, and it just so happens that poor people tend to have more children:feelsjuice:.
hmmmm, good point.

The height part stumped me a bit, I will say that.

Height does seemingly correlate well with income(and thus good looks) which as you said, clearly correlates with the poor in this case having more children.

Regardless, it is evident that either way foids dysgenic choices rule our world: This is done by design, for many reasons.
Or, for another example, I made a thread some time ago about how all non-white man/white woman couples have higher fertility than their genderswapped counterparts, despite white men usually being taller than non-white ones.

Quite the interesting find, but don't forget "muh JBW is law all Whites can ascend with a Noodle Stacy & have Elliot Rodger-tier kids!" Or "muh great replacement isn't real! And if it is, just let your foids(likely your looksmatch, since I admit its usually lower-tier white women I see with ethnics) get used to breed Inkwells who will have it 10x worse"

Honestly, I think people on here associate in absolutes too much: For example, if I were to point this fact out, or the fact that immigration & multicultural societies tend to make things worse in most wats for everyone, people would spurge out about "muh protecting foids & normies" when in reality, they are the ones who actually tend to encourage this:

Screenshot 2024 03 19 at 92214 PM

(sorry for the blur, had to SS)

I'm a general misanthrope, but the reason why I despise certain races more, is due to the fact that to normies of my race, I may be ugly & autistic, but that's it. However, to Blacks or Hispanics, I am ugly, autistic, and White.

This is true. It is a brutal and disgusting pattERn.
Noticing patterns in the various "happenings" of the world tends to prove the blackpill a lot: Also, this has partially inspired me to make a thread on this theory I have as to how only Autists can be truly blackpilled.
Maybe because they're (((not allowed))) to say so.
Likely
via blackpill theory, foids are steadily going after more and more attractive men. Do you reckon this results from the subhuman foids being allowed to reproduce?
That's one piece of the puzzle: I would say another one is due to the fact that their egos have been raised starkly due to the advent of social media.
Because the men they choose to reproduce with are all high-tier in society regardless due to the inflation of women's SMV. Let's say half of the offspring inherits the subhuman genes and they either die off if they're male or continue to reproduce if female. Then everyone has a 50% chance of being either a chad/stacy or a subhuman/becky, and since beckies are allowed to reproduce the pattern continues, with the male subhumans dying alone each time. But this still guarantees a sizeable number of the population being Chads and stacies, they may be low IQ retards but they're physically gifted so i dont see how this is an overall degeneration at least not physically.
This is similar to what various other users have stated: A bottleneck is opening up, and it will continue to widen until effectively the population are either dysgenic Incels or ugly foids, with a few low-IQ Chad & Stacy tier individuals.
This part is just weird. For example, what are the reasons behind coronary artery disease selected?
Well, it's because various traits which contribute & correlate heavy with it possibly manifest themselves more in males seen as "desirable"
And height is selected against?
Well, height correlates a lot with income, and as the graphs detailed, they tend to often marry & have kids later in comparison to the poor.

Anyways, traits like intelligence and cognitive ability being selected against is a huge degeneration for society. But what can you expect from whores that only care about what you're born with.
Yup, it has only factored to behavioral sink more.

Effectively, foids are being utilized as a primary contributing factor in social decline.
:feelskek: Anyways IT wont touch this.
IT never touches any actual argument are make; half of what they post on that sub isn't actual Incel stuff to begin with.

Thank you. Female mate choice is dysgenic. It selects for men who were valuable back when we were banging rocks and chucking spears at mammoths, but are no longer valuable. Female mate choice niggerizes a population.

Any UKcels can see this in action if they live in a shithole (anywhere in the country). It'll only become worse for the currently 3rd world nation.

However I want to express my gratitude for posting this great thread which deserves to be in the must read content.

Thank you. Female mate choice is dysgenic. It selects for men who were valuable back when we were banging rocks and chucking spears at mammoths, but are no longer valuable. Female mate choice niggerizes a population.
Ironically, our ancestors actually were smarter than us: They relied less on the crutch of technology, lived in more interconnected communities, had better cognitive function & memorization, etc.

Ultimately, this shows just how far humanity has fallen.
Any UKcels can see this in action if they live in a shithole (anywhere in the country). It'll only become worse for the currently 3rd world nation.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

The cUcK is one of the worst countries on Earth by far, so I am sure that this holds true.
However I want to express my gratitude for posting this great thread which deserves to be in the must read content.
Thank you brocel; my gratitude towards you & everyone else whom appreciates this thread. :feelsYall:

Ironically, our ancestors actually were smarter than us:
LOL. Word to the wise, whoever told you this, stop believing what they tell you.
They relied less on the crutch of technology, lived in more interconnected communities, had better cognitive function & memorization, etc.
It's typical of illiterate people to have photographic memories. This is not superior cognition, it's just unused capacity. What's better, having access to all the knowledge we do today, or remembering the fine details of a fucking leaf you looked at for a split-second?

Thanks for the tag, buddy boyo. Phenomenal thread.

:blackpill: :bigbrain:

Now of course, the broader Socio-Cultural consequences of this will extend beyond just "male loneliness" & the broader Inceldom phenomena: Ultimately, it will correlate heavily with that of behavioral sink & various other phenomenas, which in turn will contribute to inceldom. The two are mutually exclusive; one phenomena cannot exist without the presence of another.
Did you mean to say, "are NOT mutually exclusive"? Mutual exclusivity in this context means that behavioral sink etc. and inceldom cannot exist simultaneously.

Btw, I noticed that you used the term "selection bias" when speaking about female mate selection. The term is a defined as a research sample that is non-randomly selected. You could simply call female sexual selection "dysgenic selection," but it wouldn't technically be biased.

Though, one could argue that human female sexual selection is in fact natural selection, since females are selecting for traits of high survivability in the environment that they're in. The 666, pretty boy thotstagram selection means in that environment, where status through social media followers signals fitness and resource availability, the selection is merely adaptive, even if culturally influenced. After all, cultural adaption directly means survival fitness in the given environment.

This was all UK data. I'd be curious to see how these finding stack up against populations that aren't Western indoctrinated i.e., countries where feminism hasn't taken firm root and have maintained more classical - though not necessarily patriarchal - societal structures. In other words countries that haven't been brainwashed by progressivism and feminism, but also also have freedom of female mate selection in their cultures and societies. Is there even such a country in existence today? JFL

Honestly, I think people on here associate in absolutes too much: For example, if I were to point this fact out, or the fact that immigration & multicultural societies tend to make things worse in most wats for everyone, people would spurge out about "muh protecting foids & normies" when in reality, they are the ones who actually tend to encourage this:

View attachment 1098407
(sorry for the blur, had to SS)

I'm a general misanthrope, but the reason why I despise certain races more, is due to the fact that to normies of my race, I may be ugly & autistic, but that's it. However, to Blacks or Hispanics, I am ugly, autistic, and White.
This entire part is perfectly said:yes::yes:.

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

This was all UK data. I'd be curious to see how these finding stack up against populations that aren't Western indoctrinated i.e., countries where feminism hasn't taken firm root and have maintained more classical - though not necessarily patriarchal - societal structures. In other words countries that haven't been brainwashed by progressivism and feminism, but also also have freedom of female mate selection in their cultures and societies. Is there even such a country in existence today? JFL
Same:yes:. Also, I'd love to see this being done with data from other Western countries as well as those non-Western ones, just to be completely sure and maybe even look at where this dysgenic devolution is happening faster or slower than in the UK, and whether any traits are going the other way than they do in the UK.

Think as to how virtually every civilization we had was clearly a patriarchal one, and dictated that the senior males should decide whom marries whom.
Furthermore, it highlights that men -ideally those educated in genetics, eugenics, the blackpill, etc.- should have control over mating & reproduction.
This is the solution. Solves majority of the demographic, economic and societal problems all at once.

Thanks for the tag, buddy boyo. Phenomenal thread.

:blackpill: :bigbrain:
Ofc mang.
Did you mean to say, "are NOT mutually exclusive"? Mutual exclusivity in this context means that behavioral sink etc. and inceldom cannot exist simultaneously.
I meant it in the context that the two are tied in, mutually dependent on one another's existence as a phenomena, and in order to solve one we must solve the other.

But if I made a mistake in my grammar, which I would be utmost disappointed in, I appreciate the correction.
Btw, I noticed that you used the term "selection bias" when speaking about female mate selection. The term is a defined as a research sample that is non-randomly selected. You could simply call female sexual selection "dysgenic selection," but it wouldn't technically be biased.
Well yes, in a way, you just correctly defined what all female selections are- dysgenic.
Though, one could argue that human female sexual selection is in fact natural selection, since females are selecting for traits of high survivability in the environment that they're in. The 666, pretty boy thotstagram selection means in that environment, where status through social media followers signals fitness and resource availability, the selection is merely adaptive, even if culturally influenced. After all, cultural adaption directly means survival fitness in the given environment.
In a way, this is true, and quite a good take: Foids simply exist to live a life in which they are able to consistently "climb the ladder" so to speak, in order to merely acquise what they consider as beneficial towards them.

And in this context, you are correct: These Shit-Tok prettyboy faggots clearly bear all the influence on social media, so therefore foids will flock to them.
kek yeah, good luck with that. :feelskek:

This entire part is perfectly said:yes::yes:.

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
:feelsYall:
Same:yes:. Also, I'd love to see this being done with data from other Western countries as well as those non-Western ones, just to be completely sure and maybe even look at where this dysgenic devolution is happening faster or slower than in the UK, and whether any traits are going the other way than they do in the UK.
I think the UK is in one of the worst cases for this tbh- I plan on making a "diet pill" thread concerning how our food, products, etc have contributed to various psychological & physical disorders that in turn, have contributed to Inceldom. Based on what I have seen so far, the diets in the UK are some of the worst, so ofc it would correlate heavily with dysgenics & thus the general Incel crisis.
This is the solution. Solves majority of the demographic, economic and societal problems all at once.
:yes: :yes: :yes: