Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Someone Did a Study on Incels.is Site

@BlkPillPres
@Lv99_BixNood
@Made in Heaven
@Zhou Chang-Xing

Anyone got picture? Hopefully hee dead body was naked :ahegao::ahegao:

Anyone got picture? Hopefully hee dead body was naked :ahegao::ahegao:

its on my other hdd, she wasn't naked but almost decapitated

cuck was too weak to cut her head off :feelshaha:

its on my other hdd, she wasn't naked but almost decapitated

cuck was too weak to cut her head off :feelshaha:

glowing mr burns GIF

read through some of it. Biased and low iq af. Hope the author gets ebola.

@yez
Any way you could show me?
This is old.
read through some of it. Biased and low iq af. Hope the author gets ebola.

I found these parts interesting:

[UWSL]While the largest incel forum, where Ash is the administrator, officially defines incels as any “Person who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one,”[UWSL][41][/UWSL] in reality forum members are frequently challenged about their legitimacy as incels. Until sometime in late 2018 the forum granted “conditional[/UWSL]”[UWSL] membership to people who weren’t incels but who did express a “blackpilled mentality,”[/UWSL]

And yet just this July, an Ohio man who appears to have been an active member of Ash’s forum was charged with a federal hate crime for plotting to carry out a mass shooting targeting women.

The day the hate crime charges were announced, people on Ash’s forum identified the would-be attacker as a fellow member, matching descriptions of his posts in the indictment with those posted on the site.

@yez

I found these parts interesting:

[UWSL]While the largest incel forum, where Ash is the administrator, officially defines incels as any “Person who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one,”[UWSL][41][/UWSL] in reality forum members are frequently challenged about their legitimacy as incels. Until sometime in late 2018 the forum granted “conditional[/UWSL]”[UWSL] membership to people who weren’t incels but who did express a “blackpilled mentality,”[/UWSL]

And yet just this July, an Ohio man who appears to have been an active member of Ash’s forum was charged with a federal hate crime for plotting to carry out a mass shooting targeting women.

The day the hate crime charges were announced, people on Ash’s forum identified the would-be attacker as a fellow member, matching descriptions of his posts in the indictment with those posted on the site.
I can't remember this shit.

C[UWSL]onditional[/UWSL]”[UWSL] membership to people who weren’t incels but who did express a “blackpilled mentality,”[/UWSL]
I actually made a post about this before, and it isn’t allowed.

Is this true? I wonder which user this is

Probably some 20 posts greycel, we know any researchcuck doing a """study""" on this site have an agenda against us.

Is this true? I wonder which user this is

Probably some 20 posts greycel, we know any researchcuck doing a """study""" on this site have an agenda against us.
we should start an .is gofundme to get him a lawyer :feelshaha:
IT would seethe :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: